All Comments on 'Kissing My Angel Goodnight'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 237 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh, yes-the last comment

that piece of shit radical conservative is blaming the liberals even in a story. give it up asshole- this is a porn site, not a political forum

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 12 years ago
Some of these comments PI--ED Me Off!

Give me a break, some people who are TRUELY Mentally Ill, have an excuse. I think this submissive personality stuff is a crock of SHIT! Everyone has free will. She chose not to exercise it. She chose to break her marriage vows. I honestly believe most of that Physo-Babble is just that, BABBLE! It was invented by Liberal assholes to give worthless pieces of shit an excuse. Even if it's a REAL condition and she KNEW she had it, WHY did she not get help before? Why didn't her LOVING Sister make her get help? Probally because she didn't NEED an EXCUSE before! Save your sympathy for those who are TRUELY ILL and deserve it. (Of course you know where you can find Sympathy? In the dictionary between Shit and Syphliss.)

As for Star MAN! Good tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A very... interesting... story.

I'm going to open this with a response to the individual who claimed to be unable to understand why "revenge" tales seem to be so popular. My guess would be that this individual is (luckily) HAPPILY married to a woman who is as faithful to him as he is to her. Thus, he's never experienced the cruelties that can arise when fickle human nature combines with our current divorce-court system.

As human beings - at least in Western societies - we have a basic sense of morality that defines what is right and wrong, what is just and unjust. If someone commits an offense, he or she should be made to pay, and the offended person should be given compensation.

That's not the case in Western divorce courts.

If a man cheats on his wife, and she divorces him, the courts typically award her what amounts to "punitive damages". She gets half his assets, including any sort of retirement package (pension, 401-K, IRA, or whatever) that he's accumulated. She usually gets the house, though on rare occasions she DOES have to buy his half from him. If her income is less than 90% of his, she gets alimony. If there are kids, she gets the house and he gets ordered to keep on making the mortgage payments as well as alimony and child support.

If the wife cheats on her husband, and either one files for divorce, virtually the exact same set of conditions ensue - thanks to the courts - and so he can either continue to live with the cheating slut and let her take him to the cleaners while she destroys what little is left of his self-respect, or he can divorce her and get taken to the cleaners but at least keep his self-respect.

The situation is NOT fair to the cheated-upon male spouse, and the courts - for some unknown reason - see no reason to amend their actions. That leaves one hell of a lot of cheated-upon husbands feeling rather bitter. These tales of revenge at least give us a vicarious outlet for those frustrations. Even though the characters are fully fictional, we can at least "cheer" when some lucky guy manages to stick it to his cheating slut wife and her paramour.

Now, on to the story. We were warned that it was dark, and that those of us who liked happy endings should perhaps look elsewhere for our reading pleasure. Part of that statement, at least, was a bit of a fib on StangStar06's part, since the story really DID have a fairly happy ending for Dale and Page.

To those who insist that Dale was wrong in his actions - in his not initially fighting for Sandy's continued faithfulness, I submit that you are wrong. Dale had no knowledge of Sandy's REAL problem, because she had totally withheld that part of her past from him. In any real loving, trusting relationship, there should be no secrets - and Sandy's failure to disclose her weakness was nobody's fault but hers. At the very least, when she found Grayson coming on to her, she should have told Dale every part of the situation and the problem. Had Dale known her true weakness, he no doubt would have acted differently, and the rest of the story never would have come to pass.

There ARE, however, two major problems with this story. The first is Dale's final comments on eventually winding up in Hell for the double-murder. The context of the comments indicate that Dale's "understanding" of "God" is apparently based on Protestant / Catholic religious doctrine, and therefore Dale should be aware that the singular foundation of both religions provides for a very simple way for him to avoid Hell. I won't say more, lest someone take offense.

The other major problem lies in the story's time-line. On the night of the murder, one of the last things that Dale does is check on the iPhone app that is keeping track of those four rigged "heaters" in the motel room. Once satisfied that all four are functioning as planned, Dale hooks his JAILBROKEN iPhone to his PC, pulls up iTunes, and restores the FACTORY settings, thus eliminating any trace of the deadly app's ever existing. Restoring an iPhone to "factory settings" is the same thing as totally re-formatting the hard-drive of your computer and then re-installing the operating system (Windows, Mac, or your favorite "flavor" of Linux) from the install discs. Everything that WAS on the unit gets wiped clean, and then written over by the re-install of the operating system and factory-installed applications that are on the install discs.

Yet, the following afternoon - when Tina and the police show up to inform Dale of Sandy's demise - he is able to grab his iPhone and play back that last recorded conversation between himself and Grayson, with Sandy's snarky comments in the background? If the iPhone was wiped and re-set, that recorded conversation ought to have been erased and, thus, unavailable for replaying.

Oh - to the folks who thought that the StangSter's usual "humor" was missing from this story? I saw that at least ONE reader recognized "George Costanza" from "Seinfeld". Personally, I'm wondering if Stang made a minor typo error with the "Hiro Takemura" character, as there was a "Hiro Nakamura" (Masi Oka) among the cast of "Heroes". The amazing thing was that nobody - at least, thus far - has noticed "Richard Grayson" as "Dick Grayson", AKA "Robin, the Boy Wonder", in the "Batman comics, films, and TV series!

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Okay

I admit it. I was screaming at these two like Tina, trying to stop this train wreck.

I understood his point of view, but in her weakness, I still felt some sympathy for the stupid bitch too. I could feel the frustration oozing out of Tina as these two JUST DIDN"T GET IT!

And I TOTALLY understood what he meant when he knew from the one glance that it was over. I felt that

So if screaming and an emotional reaction is what makes a good story, then it was.

The prologue sort of defeated a lot of the build up in tension. And I think that the 'ownership' thing was a bit overplayed.

There were all the Stang elements, but they were played with a light hand. The stang was mentioned, but never once did I think when he used the term 'putting it up the tail pipe' was he literal. The fugly girl...okay...standard. The hot momma but he didn't love her, which was enough of a twist that I liked it.

Sorry. I should be as gracious as you. It is longer, faster and better then what I write. So why are you listening to me again? You shouldn't.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Wow!

Another SS06 masterpiece. So dark, so poignant, so sad, yet so very satisfying. The background, and characters were great. The remote controlled vehicles of death; brilliant. I could see the paper you wrote this on get folded into the vision of a submissive angel named Sandy; her devastated husband at the final fold lighting the fire sending his fallen angel, and the devil incarnate to oblivion.

Yet his desire and regret for her and his deed so intense that he would take his life to join her there.

The fates had other plans sentencing him to life with a woman he cannot love, a family that should never have happened, and a daughter whose name will constantly remind him of his loss. A fitting punishment for this man who didn't know the real woman he married.

Still, the underlying theme with this story is communication. When two committed souls can't or won't talk, stories like this can sadly become real.

I've said it before, I wish I had one-tenth of your imagination, and skill when I write.

Thank you!

kelchakelchaover 12 years ago
WHAT A READ

Just fabulous. It is awesome how you were able to convey the emotions.

Don't condone murder either. But, they were torturing him emotionally and everyone has a limit.

Felt great sympathy for the wife. That's due to the way you wrote her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good

Too bad yu gave the ending away as I went from page 1 to 7 and 8.

Mandy01Mandy01over 12 years ago
ROFLMAO

It is so good to see you back Harry, I've missed you mate. Don't worry...Dwthedoorknob has been keeping your seat warm while you've been walkabout.

Least now we can get back to sane pathetic drivel instead of the moronic stuff the twerp doorknob's be sprouting.

Ohhh BTW,..I enjoyed the story Mr Stang...do you actually work or is all your time taken up writing these weekly gems???

Amanda

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
Well, StangStar06,

You certainly know how to keep a reader reading, which in a way I guess justifies your writing. BUT....although Grayson may deserve the punishment meted out to him, Sandy didn't......For God's sake, she was SICK. She had pleaded with the man who claims to have loved her to help (something he didn't even consider, even discuss). In this country, we don't give the death penalty to people who are multiple killers if they are mentally incompetent. The best thing I can say about the husband- killer is that he is an unthinking, stupid son of a bitch who deserves every bit of unhappiness he wakes up with (and none of the good things like children and loving wife). Shit...he made the woman he is now living with an accomplice to murder!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Deep!

This story was deep...very deep.

dinkymacdinkymacover 12 years ago
As usual,

a great story - thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are you married, Harry? Yes? Is that an affirmative answer?

No more questions Your Honour.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
This is clearly the stupiudest worst written piece of shit you have EVER written

7 pages of this crap? The husband had this tape on his iphone for Days and days ... in all his conversations with Tina the cunt whore wife's sister ... he NEVER plays it.

not until the end of the story. WHY?

why do we have to go through 7 pages of this shit when anyone with a brain would of played the tape for Tina on page 3?

Even worse... IF Tina really believes her sister is mentally ill.... if she really believes Sandy is this fucking needy out of control irrational and crazy

THEN

'

WHY THE FUCK SHOUD ANYONE BE MARRIED TO SOMEONE THIS MENTALLY UNTSABLE !!!???

An awful waste of time

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Dark but amazing story. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I actually like the vindictiveness in the plotting of revenge by Dale and I thoroughly agree with zed0 in basically everything he wrote. I would not blame Dale at all for what he did especially the way his wife approached the situation, how she shits on their love just based on her submissiveness crap and how her will is no match for the alpha-maleness of the douchebag. Seriously how do you expect your SO to 'fight' for you, when you're not even willing to fight for yourself.

Well, thought the story was interesting, though the bible-thumping and the fact that Dale wants to blame and punish himself were seriously annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Funniest Line

The funniest line on Literotica : She had him buried in a garbage bag, in an unmarked grave on a toxic waste site that she owned.

AeroielAeroielover 12 years ago
Shame on you!!

You may not have killed any 302 Bosses , but it was contemplated. A Sin for sure.

One of the commentators remarked that this story lacked your usual wit and humor.

I thought the George Costanza reference qualified.

A good read, well written, and hats off to mikeothababy's editing.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Can not resist!

That is the longest and deepest comment that I have ever seen from Zed0!

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Very Tragic

and not enjoyable, but well written and interesting! If you keep writing like this, some of us will stop reading you. On the other hand you might just graduate to being a professional writer. Thanks for all your hard work!

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
I Love A Happy Ending!

This story held me in suspence for the whole seven or eight pages, I was so afraid he would take the slut wife back. Unfortunately you did borrow from the bitch writers by trying to make it the man's fault. (I suggest you quit listening to DQS). Sandy never said that she needed Dale's support in resisting Grayson, she informed him she was going to go fuck the guy and Dale would just have to "understand." BULL SHIT! When the wife says she's gonna go fuck somebody else, most men would ditch the bitch, although there are those that would "understand," and hang around eating cream pie. I'm reminded of my brother who almost married a stupid bimbo that couldn't say no to an alpha male. Although she looked a lot more like Page than Sandy, and they loved each other as much as a pair twenty three year olds can, he realized, while she can be a great fuck buddy, you just don't marry that, and spend the rest of your life in fear of alpha males. Unfortunatly Dale was unaware of her problem with the "No" word. I believe Sandy or her sisters should have explained her malfunction and her past to Dale way before they got married. Secondly if Sandy really loved him, there is no way some smooth talking Dick could slip her between the sheets, because all she has to say is; "That guys bothering me" and let Dale handle it, rather than; "I'm probably going to let that guy fuck me, please try to deal with it."

All your heaven and hell bible thumping is really lame, and portraying Dale as being so needy that he can't love the nearly perfect wife is just unbelievable, as well as stupid.

It is a fact of life that there are people in this world that really need to die, and it is no sin to make the world a better place by helping them on their journy to a "better place." People like Grayson are a waste of air, and are destined to run afoul of an irate husband, and Sandy was a stupid slut, who hooked up with the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sucks to be her (literally).

But for the most part I enjoyed this story, and dispite the length it read very easily and enjoyably. Although not a five star it sure came close.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 12 years ago
And to think...

I was all set to grouse about how could the guy who not only got multiple nut shots, but also busted his collarbone could still carry on like a one man gang bang, or even just a virile one man show. Never once minding the uncastable, unsplintable support bone that no longer supported little things like his upper body during vigorous, uh... exertions. All set, then you hit me with a one two punch, first it was mostly all a bluff, and second it was a S-T-O-R-Y. Foiled again. Drat!

Toylover52Toylover52over 12 years ago
Ditto to Bighoneybadger

Good tale, dark and hard, would never happen this way, But a damn good read.

As always a good job.

BighoneybadgerBighoneybadgerover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Another great story! You have a lot of talent, I'm sure I'm not the only one who looks forward to your stories. Your efforts are very much appreciated, that goes for you too Mikothebaby!

thefranzthefranzover 12 years ago
You've com a long way, baby

Well, this is a great tale of serious emotional depth. You handled the dialogue beautifully and developed your characters far beyond cookie cutter personalities or caricatures. One small criticism, however: I think you should have left out Sandy's point of view. The ideas expressed there could also be introduced into the story through Tina. I think, this culd have made the story still a bit more homogeneous.

Thanks a lot for your weekly contributions, but this one was outstanding!

DavidYoungDavidYoungover 12 years ago
Very Good Work!

Thank You.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SUBS & DOMS-SADISTS & MASOCHISTS

those cant ruin a life, lack of communication can and will. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
After all these years

Finally a 5 star story. Wow.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Wow!

This one just sucked me in. I didn't want to like it. Like you warned, it was dark. There were raw painful emotions. It reeked of jealousy, hate, lust. murderous rage. But I swear, it was like driving by a horrible accident. You are just compelled, against your better judgement, to look. I even did the rare honor of giving it the full five star salute. This one will be in my head for awhile.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Wow!

Fuckin A, what a crazy story. Well done. Extreme in so many ways. Fun to read. Sad, funny, thoughful, and most of all, weird. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't mess with my poopchoot

Dr slapped his behind, said you're gonna be special

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I Despise Hateful, Mean Stories About Emotionally & Logically Stunted People, Yet Once Having Started , Cannot Seem to Stop Till The End Due To The Author's Skill

This story is one of them . It is just wrong, so wrong I'm dumbfounded as to where to start. Yet what's more wrong is I knew it would end in tears but couldnt / wouldn't move on to a story that's more cut to my jib.

I was warned -,and so cannot complain except against the author's ability to weave a web of words. There's no conciousable choice but to mark , strike & award a full five stars. Excuse me. Believe I need & deserve a drink after this un'' ! A double , in fact .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't know why...

But this is the most powerful short story I've ever read. I don't think I've ever cried at a book. This was a wonderful story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where's the love?

No loving wife...or husband here. Funny how guys can separate sex from love when it comes to lusting after their daughter's hot friends, or their wife's hot friends, or their own buddy's hot wife or girlfriend. They can separate love from sex when some random hotty makes herself available while he's away on business...but if the wife has an affair, they suddenly can't separate it...or should I say...some guys can't.

I find these revenge stories to be utter trash. Nothing erotic or joyful about them. They appeal to the weak of mind...the fearful...the guy who fears losing his wife to a better man. They like these kinds of stories for a few reasons. As a warning to the wife. As a way of feeling empowered when in fact they are powerless.

My wife has never cheated and she hates me coming to porn story sites like this. I have learned that most wives dislike sites like these unless they are very sexually liberated. Very liberated.

I'm willing to bet that most of the guys who write stories like these have faithful wives who don't like his internet porn activities. Same for most who like these stories but hate the stories where the wife has permission from the husband to have sex with another guy.

I can tell you this. My wife and I truly love each other. Because we love each other so much, we would not even think about hurting or killing each other if we found out the other was cheating. We would fight for our relationship. Win the other person back. Show the interloper that they are not the better choice.

Sorry but I simply can't stand these revenge stories. IMHO they belong in the fetish or BDSM section. There's nothing loving about a revenge story.

How long before some psycho kills his cheating wife and then credits one of these stories as his inspiration while he sits on death row?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
reminds me of a Greek tragedy

your best work yet. :)

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
once again the Master has spoke

this was a step above greatness thank you for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where do I start

First, thanks for the read, always look forward to your stories and this failed to disappoint. For me this lacked your usual humor and impish playfulness. Other than the guy buried at the toxic dump the chuckles were few and far between. Get well soon, a Faithful Reader.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
Swing and a miss

Usually i like most of your works but this one just had me hating every character in it but Page, and the constant abuse of saying Dale never fought for Sandra constantly restated by both Sandra and Tina I mean seriously he should love her enough to fight for her but she doesn't need to love him enough to fight for him. I mean seriously I'm feeling like I was born with the wrong genitalia(if you love me you'll fight for me/ if you love me you'll wait till I'm ready/ I'm not in the mood if you loved me you'd understand/ if you love me you'll let me do this/ etc.) any other guys feel seriously screwed over in life here... Let's see how many more times I can use the word seriously shall we.

Dale - is seriously wimped in this story because he even considers taking the slut back then he becomes psychopathic and kills Grayson and Sandra I mean really we have no reason to feel sympathetic towards him at all he only manages to have balls when he told Sandra when it happens marriage done.

Sandra - is the slut of sluts that keeps insisting she has no intelligence and can only follow commands like some kind of Rc car seriously her statement of " i can't control it" really got old since she said it like every time we saw her. She also had no love/respect for Dale because even after he told her they would be done if she did anything ( this sounds like a dom command to me) she still went behind his back and fucked/sucked Grayson firmly cementing that she won't accept her husbands commands

Tina - this bitch I seriously wanted to slap as she blames Dale for everything Sandra does wrong as well. Seriously it's like she is saying Sandra is a 3 year old child and you need to constantly hold her hand or she'll wander off ( who wants a wife like that anyway) not to mention I think a little warning would have been nice since supposedly her and the other sister Meg knew about Sandra being a doll that needed constant commanding.

Grayson - uber asshole ( seriously that's all I got for him)

Anyways as always nice writing SS and I look forward to next weeks work being a little more to my liking but even if it's not I'll read it so keep em coming cause your a talented writer ( and miko my offer still stands for holding SS down if you got the tattoo gun ready still )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous