All Comments on 'Kissing My Angel Goodnight'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 236 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Sorry, But I feel NO sympathy for the weak little whore, her actions completely negated any claims of love for her husband so her fate was sealed, he should have worked much harder to get over her and move on and let her roast in her own stupidity and weakness.

IT WAS ALL HER FAULT.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I read some of this writer's stories years ago and didn't like them, I thought they were ridiculous and stupid. Well, just for the hell of it, I thought I would read this tale...I forgot what I disliked about his stories. Well I found out what is was that I disliked.. They are ridiculous and stupid. I guess as time goes on, nothing really changes. Damn, you'd think, just by the law of averages, he would write a good story. No such luck, his stories still suck. I give it a big fat 1.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A great story indeed. Yes it was dark and painful but it was evocative and compelling too. Sandy was extreme bratting and wanted him to jump through hoops to prove he was her man. As he said he shouldn't have to fight to keep her. Grayson was just a puerile predator who should have been squashed like a bug long before he was. I feel sorry for the MC but he needs a reality check. He couldn't stop her he knew that and when it all fell apart he switched off from life. Which is a pity for him and his new lady. An outstanding story which is well worth a read. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was a STORY... Man you are a storyteller. Authors come and go, but wow you can tell a tale. This was incredible. I mean incredible. Super impressive.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I found Tina’s arguments ridiculous, and clearly Sandy was certifiable. The only line that made sense was when the MC said “I shouldn’t have to fight for you.”

Alvares1414Alvares14147 months ago

StangStar CAN write great stories with satisfactory endings. Unfortunately, this wasn't one of them. Three stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sweet Jesus that got dark fast. Superbly well written as always.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She deserved it

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

well written but much too long for me. I skipped a few pages.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

4 Stars on this one . This story really made me think of different things . My ex left Me for a guy whose family had a lot of money . He gave her 2 kids but never married her . I guess my ex was a size queen . But I never killed her or her lover . I have always had a soft spot for those who have mental problems and they try to get help .. I hope that Sandy and her husband meet in the after life .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As SS06 said, this is fiction, but these mental health issues should have been addressed primarily by Sandy. She knew what was happening and her family did her no good by not having her committed, temporarily, when she induced self-harm.

Self-harm is very serious and the fact that Tina makes only one reference to therapy is her fault. Through 12 years of marriage, her family obfuscated these past issues until it was too late to act.

Over the top, especially the murder? Yes. Good story? Absolutely. Sorry to have seen you stop writing, SS06.

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonabout 1 year ago

shit story.

If she was mentally ill, in a way that males her vulnerable and liable to break her vows, her family shouldn't have let her get married instead of getting on his case to forgive and forget.

The level of delusion by some of the commenters is astonishing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't care if she loved him and couldn't stop herself, who cares she cheated on him. Good deal on Canceling her ticket She deserved it..

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Out of all the mental cases in this story the biggest asshole is Dale what a fucking self righteous prick.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

The more stories I read from this author the more I keep his stars ranking higher

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad just so very sad. Mental illness is a very real and damaging thing and Sandy definitely suffered from it. It is really sad that Dale could not understand her cry for help when she first told him about the douche. That being said I do not blame him for sending her packing because he did not start that shit between them and he shouldn't have had to suffer what he did. Page was just a scared little girl at heart who was tired of guys treating her like a thing and fought back the only way she could think of but when it come down to it she committed herself to Dale and loved him and gave him kids and I'll bet she knew he didn't love not really but she was still faithful to him. Just so very sad. I hope that Dale, Page, and Sandy find peace. Now the douche fuck that guy he is just a pile of shit and got everything he deserved!

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Awesome story great job loved n enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My Ex cheated on Me about 4 times that I know of . I divorced her sorry ass and called it good . All I know is that She lives in southern Cal and is married . I have talked to her husband and We get along really good . I hope to never talk to her ever again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yes , sandy is certainly burning in hell .

as well as greyson .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ouch! Commentators sometimes give me a pain. First, are we dealing we some form of me mental illness? Is his as bad as hers? Her's is some kind of personality disorder, and his is a Dr. Jeckell/ Mr. Hide syndrome. It would seem that all the characters in this story are fucked up, so does that make it 'no right or wrong?? Good story line. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is very well written and creative as all hell. The sorrow it speaks of is crushing. A man who swears he loves her, yet fails her so completely in the worst of ways. Knowing she had a true emotional problem and yet he only sees things on how it hurts him. How alone she must have felt each time she tried to get him to open his eyes and heart to no avail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Didn't like him taking any responsibility for her being a cheating whore. Loved the way he drained the last 2k from her by compelling her to bail him out of jail. Too bad Greyson didn't know he was dying. Tina was a complete waste of time, slinging that ridiculous physco babble about male pride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes Dale needs to burn in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Total trash. No self respecting man, would want a woman back after she did that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worse story I've ever read. One thing, If he planned to kill himself, why didn't he just show up at the hotel room and kill him so that Grayson would be awake and comprehending his approaching death. really hated this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man... I love your stories.... But damn.... That hit my feels soooo fuckin hard..... I just wished it had been a happier ending but I understand...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. The pain of love lost is so well presented. I've carried mine for 42 years. Yes she's still alive but I seem to still be stuck in limbo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. This is why you are so missed StangStar. Please come back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good

At least the whore got some punishment .

You seldom doke out any punishment to the whites in your stories .

We'll done

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago

Wow... just wow

I agree with a few others... I didnt like how this ended. But, I loved your story writing. Very well done! Thank-you

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 3 years ago
goddamn

Bastard for making me feel emotions. I hate how this ended up, but you really wrote it well. You're definitely one of the best authors I've ever read even if I hate some of your stories - but I only hate them because they didn't go the way I wanted then to, your storytelling is superb.

jimmac44jimmac44over 3 years ago
Closer to reality???

So I read a lot of stories on Literotica about cheaters and resolutions to such situations and murder however unsavory and frowned upon by today's society is a very real possibility in real life! I have been cheated on and yes I was angry enough to commit murder! I give the author credit for a very imaginative way to get away with it!

Life is real people, so is anger, hate, love and revenge. You may not like this story but it comes closer to real life than most of the cheating stories I have read on here!

travaynetravayneover 3 years ago
Not enjoyable

The biggest problem is that there is not a single admirable character in the tale. The 'soft' ending really doesn't mitigate all the hate, self-destruction and hopelessness that pervades the narrative. Yes, it's just a story, but far from your usual high standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Story definitely makes you think, so it’s a great story for that reason. Can’t say I like the resolution. Divorce was clearly warranted, but not murder.

Sam37Sam37about 4 years ago
Rate the writing, not your feelings

So many of you are giving low ratings because of the negative emotions evoked by the story. That shows that the story was well written. Art brings forth emotions. If they are strong, then the artist did a good job.

Yes, the characters are pathetic. Yet SS06 was able to evoke those emotions in you with WORDS. That is a gift, and he wields it well.

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Funny how husbands even when the are wrong and murder their wives always end up with a new wife, kids and a happy life. Really unfair written by a woman hater

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

The wife did not deserve what she got.

There was no justice in the husbands actions. Just reckless revenge. Well written but in the end the husband was more unbalanced in the mind than the wife.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Great story

Very well written and interesting front to back. Lot of readers can't fathom Sandy being the way she was but I thought you did an outstanding job of setting it up, including her early years with her sisters. Overall a well written effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Worth LESS

...than the one star I gave it. What a downer. The only near-to-sympatico character was Page. Booo!

jrphdojrphdoabout 5 years ago
Good Story

Thank God no real 302 bosses were sacrificed for the story!

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
I just skipped to the end

When it became babble to shift the blame.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

Sandy was a loon. Being submissive doesn't mean she had to behave like a whore! Dale thought she was normal up until the moment she informed him she was probably going to cheat on him. He shouldn't have had to "fight for her"... they were married, it was her responsibility to tell Greyson to fuck off!

When Dale told her he wasn't going to fight for her, Sandy could have told him her history, but she said nothing and fucked the douchebag. Then all the cutting herself and blindly obeying Greyson even when she knew how much she was hurting her husband... Dale pining over a nutcase like that was pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You took WAY too long about killing the bastard.

Dumping the slut was his only option. Fuck that touchy feely bullshit. He basically told her that, if she fucked the guy, they were done and then she went ahead and fucked him. Wiping the asshole out and leaving her with no one is one option but why leave her around to pull the same shit on some other unsuspecting future victim? He did the right thing by erasing both of the worthless assholes.

🏎🏎🏎🏎 I gave the story four, not five, Mustangs. Only one of them runs and the other three are for parts to keep the piece of shit running. (gotcha, Stang)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not bothered by Stang’s politics or all the rest of you who took offense.

You can put whatever you like in LW story, and live with the criticism. I’m sure Stang’s Heart was broken when he read all the “baby” talk.

Back to the main story, which is simply a fictional tale with a bit of over-the-top revenge. Perhaps a bit excessive if you were the victim. Then again, maybe not.

Gave him 5 mustangs for this one.

🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 5 years ago
Terrific Story.

Beautifully written. I like BTB stories but you persuaded me that this was a step too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love or no love

If she cheats, he should have guts to punish her in a most ferocious way, the only respectable man on earth is a man who can take revenge of cheating, he is a pussy because time and again he was thinking of taking her back.

cybojicybojialmost 6 years ago
Quality

I really enjoy your writing and the complexity of your characters. I hope your do more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Right.

The previous commenters have said it all! Not one of your best but still good. The concept of someone being unable to say "NO" to an obviously evil suggestion, doesn't gell, especially when the person is supposed to be deeply and totally in love with her husband.And how does the husband continue to love her after all she has done? - even including the telephone calls!! Most unlikely. Still, four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I liked it......

Except everyone makes this the husband's fault. And he does too by the end of the story. Why?

LucasredLucasredover 6 years ago
Damn!

Just that - Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking hideous

I'm glad Grayson the gimp and Sandy the slut are dead. I wish someone had murdered Tina the tramp, too, and after that depressing, spineless, cowardly fucking ending, I want to murder Dale the dick too. Poor Page. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story with some fucked up concepts

First, i liked the story. As you warned us it's a dark one.

The fucked up concepts have to do with the idea that the husband has to fight for his wife. You said it really well at the beginning, then I don't understand why you can't just go through with that idea,

Second, a submissive personality doesn't really worked in the way you wrote it. It would be very long to point out the several mistakes you made, but you got it all wrong.

Third Love CAN be turned off, especially after what he went through. You can't keep loving a person after all the hurt she caused him. The same goes the other way, She can't love her husband and do the things she was doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
His fault??

Why do the wife, her sister and eventually the husband all blame the husband.

Whole premise that he should have "saved" the wife from her own lack of control is stupid.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Rough.

Hardcore solution.

maceedmaceedover 6 years ago
Saddest and best thing I've read

This story has stuck with me a while then I first read it. It's so good and I like that he kills them both because the world wasn't big enough for the both of them. He did what had to be done, but he could've probably saved his soul mate, but at least he did end up happy with the blonde.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Was this the turning point?

When Stang decided to become Moreau?

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 6 years ago
I'm glad this was only a story

In real world people do kill loved ones either in the heat of passion, rage of jealously or dumb reaction.

They may not mean too but, it happens. In this story we were shown one scenario where a person killed the one they loved. Remember this is a story!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago
Hum

A rather disturbing story. One certainly does not have a warm fuzzy feelings after this story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Some of your stuff is pretty good! This, however, was pure shit! All kinds of personality disorders here! Is that what's wrong with you???

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 7 years ago
Actions

speak louder than words, if you love some one you don't want to hurt them, you go without, you hurt rather than have them feel any pain. If you fail in this, if you are too weak, then life pulls back your head and shits down your throat. Life's a bitch then you die, the end. TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bullshit!

That bitch knew she had problems from way back. She should have stayed her ass in therapy AND informed Dale when they got serious. That shit is all on her and her dumb ass family, not Dale. She could have e-mailed that video to her sisters and Dale that same damned night so that he would know that it never happened. She's dead and so is that piece of shit Grayson. Boo fucking hoo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT STORY!

People may disagree. But when another man took my wife from me, he, for all practical intents and purposes, ended my life as well. Although I still breathe, there is no purpose or dreams to fullfil. I might as well be homeless. If I could get to my ex-wife and the man who took her from me, I would surely kill them both with no regrets. Because a person who is already 'dead' has no regrets. Super story! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Vengeance is mine... sayeth me. 5 stars.

One of my neighbors was always hitting on my sexy bubble butt wife whenever he thought I was too busy to notice. It didn't make any sense because his wife was even more beautiful, in better shape and at least as sexy. But as far as I know, my ex never took him up on it. I later discovered that might have been because she was already fucking the four years younger than her macho team leader that she worked with at the automated materials handling engineering firm. From what the PI firm eventually found out, they'd been sneaking off to motels or to safe parking spots in the country and fucking each other for over five years. Telephoto lenses take excellent videos of two people fucking and sucking on a blanket. They were outside and trespassing on private property so, with the property owner's permission, the videos were admissible in court.... along with the videos of their dated and time stamped motel room entries and exits. (and copies of the subpoenaed registries)

The house was mine before we got married so once I was done with my ex and, with Georgia's laws barring whoring wives from getting alimony, I went after my neighbor's wife and, within two weeks, was fucking her brains out while he was sweating his stupid ass off in the muffler shop. She initially felt sorry for me but while we were talking, I kept mentioning all the times when her asshole husband was hitting on my slut wife when he thought I wouldn't notice.

It turned out that she'd seen it, too, and they'd had some arguments about it so, when she found her pussy being filled with something that's thicker and three inches longer than she was used to, her asshole husband was summarily shut off and I had exclusive full time fucking rights to one of the tightest and sweetest pussies in the State of Georgia. (He didn't know it until he got home from work the next day, after she'd packed all her stuff and we moved everything, including her five year old daughter, into my house) He strenuously objected but guess who she's married to now. She got full custody, too, because she'd already filed complaints of "suspected" oral sexual molestation on their daughter. (Her five year old daughter, Lisa, was a carbon copy of her mom in miniature... a beauty with a bubble butt minus the boobs. She was 99% certain that he'd been training her since she got out of diapers to suck his five inch cock in preparation for him to start fucking her when she was two or three years older) They'd only had the one girl. She's given me two sons and a daughter.

My ex got shit-canned from her previous job and works as a waitress at a truck stop. After hours, she turns tricks for the truckers. When anyone mentions her, I refer to her as "The Trucker Fucker" and then explain why.

My new wife's ex also got fired and now sweats his stupid ass off in a muffler and brake shop for less money than he got paid when he was a hot shot putting the make on the future Trucker Fucker, which caused me to go after his wife. For once, justice prevailed. I got two fine pieces of ass for one.... My ex was damned good, too, but I definitely prefer these two tight pussies with their firm bubble butts to hold on to and pull their pussy up to me when I'm cumming into them.

(My new wife was right about her ex molesting her daughter. One day when Lisa was about seven, we were alone and she asked me why I never licked her 'down there' and made her get that really nice, tingly feeling, like her daddy used to.) (I'm going to be honest. That's the day I continued her training. . . . A couple of months after she turned ten, I used some K-Y to take her cherry, worked six inches into her and then gently fucked her for about fifteen minutes before she had her first vaginal orgasm. While she was cumming, I fucked her fast and hard... and pushed an inch deeper as I shot a huge load of cum into her. She wanted to do it again the next day but her pussy was red, swollen and sore. I pushed in and fucked her two times anyway. I had almost eight inches in, when I was pumping my second load of cum into her. The next day, I didn't start fucking her until I was buried balls deep in her pussy and she was used to having all eight and three quarter inches inside of her. She had two orgasms before I came in her.

A month later, I was fucking my pregnant wife when she whispered in my ear, "Going by the amount of cum I'm finding in Lisa's panties, the cock hungry look on her face and the way she keeps sneaking peeks at the front of your pants, you're fucking her everyday. We'd better get her on birth control before you get her pregnant, too." and then hooked her legs behind my thighs and fucked my ass off.

Afterward, she told me that her father had taken her cherry and started fucking her when she was seven. It was sometime after her mother had gotten hooked on crack and was fucking anybody who'd buy her a couple of rocks. Her father found out about it when she got arrested and wouldn't let her back into their house.

She said she started sleeping with her father because she was lonely and, two or three weeks later, he started kissing and licking her seven year old pussy. That weekend, he pushed his cock up into her and fucked her six or seven times. She was afraid to tell anybody, even when he kept fucking her and, after the first three or four days, she wasn't sore anymore and it had started to feel good and gave her tingly feelings in her pussy when he was doing it to her. By that next weekend she realized that she liked it and was her daddy's whore until she was seventeen and a high school senior. Her dad was killed when he was broadsided by a rental truck whose driver ran a red light on April Fools Day.

Ain't life somethin'?? Keep the K-Y handy because the Fickle Finger of Fate awaits all of us.

DroppedDroppedover 7 years ago
<smiling>

"Twixt dark and light, bending... breaking. Frailty and trust are paramount, and only with..."

Pfft, useless drivel.

Loved it for the third time, Stang! 5*

- Dropped

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WELL SLAP ME ON THE BACK AND CALL ME MACK

This is a cold-cold story! Yeah I know that it is a fictitious story! BUT COLD BLOODY MURDER IS NOT MY CUP OF TEA, ! Please don't castigate me for saying that the world is full of copycats! They will read this story even though it is fiction, they then think if he can do it? I or we can do it............Love you all GREG! BYE.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

a bit mixed up, but good. I liked the story, because it showed how some people react to situations that are not what other people would say are normal. Hubby reacted to the fact the his wife mentioned his name, and didn't touch her after that, even threatened his wife for telling him. I don't know about most here, but assuming what the story said is true, she hadn't touched him yet, hubby went way overboard, rather than talking to his wife, he put her up for grabs, while she asked for help from him, that's the way I see it. She had a problem, she told him about it, and what did he do? I cant put all the blame on hubby though, as there was a number of things she could have done, number one being quitting her job, just to get away from the temptation. but she didn't, hell hubby didn't even suggest anything, but at least she suggested moving away. He has to live with what he did, and that is going to be hard, well it would be for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i condone murder.

i condone the worser of two evils, i condone mayhem, i condone torture, i condone rape, i condone genocide.........

who am i?

i am the F*c%$G PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,ltd.

[msg is sponsored & supported by big oil, Military Industrial complex, & corporate america, Have sunny day!]

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 8 years ago
Incredibly powerful story.

I liked it a lot.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
The blame game....

My opinion so take it or leave it as you will. The first one to blame for what happened in this story is the wife. Why? Because she knew she had a problem with being submissive and never told her husband. The second ones to blame are the wife's family. Why? Same reason actually, they knew she had a major problem, a mental illness as they saw it, but never told her husband about it.

I'm torn between the Grayson character and his wife for the third spot, so I'll just say that they tie for third in line. Why? Him for going after another man's wife, her for not stopping her bastard of a husband from destroying so many lives in the first place. According to the story she knew he cheated, she had to know that he used her money to aid in his cheating and keep cheated on husbands from getting to him. That makes her guilty of aiding and abetting every time her bastard husband went after another man's wife.

Very last on the list is the poor blindsided cheated on husband whose only real mistake was not to seriously maim or kill the bastard that was threatening his marriage from the start. Of course if he had known of his wife's problem from the start that would have made it a much simpler situation for him to resolve.

All that being said I love this story. The cheaters die and everyone else lives on with the absolute minimum of pain possible. The story also teaches why it is a very bad idea to try and hide mental illness or sexual problems from a spouse. The problem that arises from the concealment is probably going to be much worse than the problems that could come up if it was just known about from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK you were

traumatized at some point and maybe writing these things helps your personal therapy. Maybe you're nuts and choose this way to exorcise your demons > either way you are and I usually read your stories. TY MKB for aiding and abetting ... Scotty

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
Ferrari GT40?

That's only 4.8 liter- doesn't match up to the Boss 302 (5 LITER) and I have pictures of the GT350 passing the GT40 (?) Whop at Spa-Francorcham Belgium 12 hour in 1965 to prove it! GO STANGS!

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 8 years ago
<SHRUG> 1*

Was there anyone in this train wreck of a story to like?

KarenE 05/04/14 & KarenE 06/01/14 as well as Anonymous 10/23/14 made excellent points.

I'm a BTBer however, I do have a problem with murdering a mentally ill person like Sandy.

Sandy owed it to Dale to inform him of her mental issues at their engagement if not before.

Tina, hmm too little too late. Dale needed to know Sandy's problem at the START of their marriage not 12 years later when the problems have become insurmountable.

Grayson on the other hand got off waaay to lightly with a painless death.

Page while not a pleasant person really doesn't deserve to be tied to a man that doesn't love her.

Dale.... well if he had stood up to Grayson in the beginning perhaps murdering 2 people wouldn't have been necessary in his mind.

NO, not a single good or likable person in this story; just a lot of pain and sorrow.

Just my thoughts, YMMV

Morgan DeWolfe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank God

He didn't take her back.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
Powerful story, very sad.

A tour de force, Stang.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

I am soooo depressed now.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
DUMPED

I dumped reading any more of your stories because there is always a sick twist. You can't make sick people look decent in a story. You are probably sick.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
:(

This Story is depressing me.

I had hoped he would take her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nah, Dumb Story... One Star

Stupid story, set in an incomplete universe of your devising, with no plausible characters whatsoever. -Except maybe for Page. Dale was a cowardly moron and Sandy was a fruitloop. And this was truly a two page story. Max. Take out all the fucking repetition, and Dales idiotic musings, like, how he's always trying to figure out what went wrong with Sandy, yet he wouldn't bother listening to anyone who was prepared to explain to him. I stopped reading your stories a few years ago, because they're so very disconnected from reality -and not in an entertaining way, but I thought I'd give this one a go. Big mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is why...

...it's incumbent for family members to warn spouses before they marry of character flaws and issues that may cause harm in a marriage if not dealt with the correct way when the inevitable issues arise later.

Ideally, if you're seriously thinking of spending your life with someone, you should expose these skeletons to that person yourself. SO much pain, suffering, misunderstanding, etc, can be avoided by doing so.

Obviously Sandy just needed him to tell her flat out "No, this won't happen. You belong to me." and the story would have ended there. She needed him to take possession and exercise his Alpha Male muscles on occasion. Sad that after 12 years together he was never made privy of that need.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
I Agree!

Another great story, highly entertaining. I agree with KarenE (5-4 and 6-1), so no need to rehash her comments. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah no

I call bullshit. It would always be some excuse. Always something that would lead her to cheating. Sure, sure, I'm not saying she didn't have some kind of mental issue, but so fucking what? If you can't battle those on your own, for the sake of the person that you supposedly love, then you aren't worth shit. Then you don't deserve that person. If you drag them through hell, if you can't stand on your own for their sake... you never loved them. You had a fantasy, a make-believe world with rules you've written up yourself that you never shared with your partner.

Paige is the better woman here and Dale... well, Dale's just a poor sap who fell too much for a crazy cunt, when he should have enjoyed true love from a woman that never betrayed him once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A fUcKeD uP wOrLd

full of fucked up people .

great story well written & profound. really brings home, how screwed up so many people are in the world.

Again the author uses extreme examples of Behavior to hammer home his points.

but one only needs to look at local / national / international crime stats , in regards to gunshot: wounds/deaths .. stabbing: wounds/deaths.... Domestic violence...Honor killings... to get a picture of how fcuked up our society & way of life can be.

mistakes.

manipulation.

misunderstanding.

miscommunication.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

p.s

and lets not even get started on power struggles & wars between cunt trees.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Like a fool, I read it again.

And I was depressed by it again. I do not fault the husband, I fault the wife, she could have told him about her submissive nature right away. He is not supposed to be a mind reader. Tina was wrong for laying the guilt trip on him. I am sorry for the way it turned out and am glad that it was just a story. The last "dark" story I will read for a while. Thank you for your works, Stang.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
I Just Re-Read This

I still don't understand all this crap from Tina and Sandy that he should have fought for her.

He TOLD her not to go to Grayson, what was he supposed to do, tie her up?

And what if he DID agree to move away. What happens when the next "Grayson" comes around - run away again?

Finally, why didn't she tell him up-front that she had a submissive personality and needed a firm hand, and maybe get some counseling?

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
OK, Murder IS Wrong, But...

I think our hero is beating himself up a little too much.

He talks as if there was any chance for them to get back together.

He TOLD her right up front that if she went with Grayson they were through.

That was true no matter that Grayson only had her BODY, as if that made any difference. That was true even without that phone call.

She didn't have to fight for him, he shouldn't have had to fight for her.

I think there was some reference to her seeing a counselor. Why didn't she seek counseling BEFORE she cheated on the man she "loved" and who loved her to death (no pun intended)?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucked up story

Your depressing stories suck..

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
My mistake.

When he said "darker" I should have just gone on to the next chapter as these don't entertain me at all, no matter that they are powerful stories. And then when she went with dickhead I knew that our hero would never take her back, I should have quit the story right there. So, two chances to miss out on a depressing story. I try to not analyze or nitpick as some do, I just want to be entertained. Live and learn (or I hope that I have learned from this). Onward and upward (or downward as I am just going down the page, LOL).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
D-A-M-N that hurt

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CINCO ESTRELLAS *****

Murder is not my bag but wimps cucks and cheating sluts I hate much more.

vanderdecken

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Why do great stories have so much pain?

This story had some parallels to "Wuthering Heights". I say that because of the tragedy of a love with depths that only happen in emotions were off the map. Sandy followed a path that led to her demise without her control. This leaves the reader helpless as the author led the character to her complete destruction. This story had tragedy beyond any that a reader should endure. It was expertly molded with enough seeds to inspire the reader to hold out a hand of hope for poor Sandra. Well done!

searching0240searching0240over 10 years ago
Correct At The Beginning

The protagonist was correct at the beginning. There wasn't anything to fight "for". If he fought, he would be fighting "against" both Grayson and Sandy. Perhaps Sandy actually had a mental problem. But the idea that Dale was somehow responsible for Sandy's inability to resist "dominate" males is beyond ridiculous.

Why is it, in so many of these stories, do people have to prove they are "good guys", by bending over and taking it in the butt.

Sandy showed who she really was when she became (jealous) angry at Page and Dale. If she really did love Dale, and her transgression was simply a result of her "submissive" personality, I don't believe that seeing Dale with Page would have resulted in "vengeance". Further, she claims to have "put her pride" aside, and sent an email to Dale telling him the full story. The implication was that her horrendous treatment of Dale was the result of pride.

All of the motivations of Stang's characters seem to be primitive and immature. From the adolescent obsession with gas guzzling muscle cars, to the idea that a man should "take his woman back" and/or "fight for his woman". Also the idea that you can "fall in love" with someone, because they are visually appealing is truly stupid. It is no wonder the characters have so many problems. They don't seem to know the difference between love and lust. The men and women who think like that deserve each other. And more intelligent civilized people should count themselves lucky, when the savages reveal themselves, and find each other. Yes, it hurts to find that you aren't wanted. But ultimately you are better off.

Robert

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago

Sandy got exactly what she deserved. Submissive my ass. Subs have self control- they CHOOSE who they submit to! Sandy CHOSE Grayson. A sub will not blindly follow any order a stranger gives, they submit to the person of their choosing.

In any case, why wasn't she honest with Dale from the beginning? She could have told him that she was submissive. She wasn't dumb and mute. She could have told Dale: "Honey, I'm submissive, and I need your help because some guy wants me". No, she waited until AFTER she fucked Grayson before she told the truth. Before that all she told her husband was some cryptic bullshit to keep him off balance. She wanted to cheat first. Actually, since she knew what she was, why did she put herself in a position to meet other men, since "she couldn't control herself". She wanted this. Too bad for her that it wasn't what she hoped for. What was Dale supposed to do when she said: "When he gets bored with me you can have me back"? Sure, fine honey, fuck him all you want, and I'll clean up after. Forget any love we have, and when the next guy comes along, I'll step aside again? She wasn't a submissive, she was a cheating whore!

Rogn123Rogn123almost 11 years ago
my mistake

In a previous comment I speculated that mustangs held some mystical powers that put horns on its owners. I have reevaluated that theory and have concluded that based upon the common thread throughout Stangs stories (all very well written btw) is that all the bimbos, skanks, whores, cheating wives & girlfriends are all attracted to guys who drive mustangs. So one can only conclude that women with low morals, no self control, no self esteem, no class, no facilities to make good decisions, and no ability to say no to spreading her legs, will gravitate to guys who drive mustangs.

If you are driving one of those, you'd better take a hard look at your bitch.

carvohicarvohialmost 11 years ago
Dear Stang. You've got a problem

Did you ever see the movie Bullit. McQueen drove a Mustang. So I've read the mobsters car was so much more powerful they had to constantly power back to keep from catching him. Honestly, have you ever tried a Firebird or a Camaro. You might be surprised.

Of course the story was a five. Poor Sandra was sick. Dale was too macho to deal with it. He was certainly no wimp as some of the comments indicated. But like anyone in love he did what he sensed he needed to do only with great regret. I'm glad he never betrayed Page.

Your big downfall is your obsessive preoccupation with a car that lacks the grace and power to be a real midsized muscler. P.S. I'm also sending you a private comment.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
A true tragedy in the classic sense

If you read classic tragedies - Greek, Shakespeare, mythology - SS06 and MOTB have all the elements here - fatalism, wierdness, power plays, violence, introspection, poor communication, flawed entities... Excellent work.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Very very tough...

I waded through this story oping it would get better.

Alas...

Best I can do is describe this as "Huh?!" ....

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
PRE WARNED,,,,,PRE FORMED.....PRIOR KNOWLEDGE

and with all that,,,,she still screws up.....intentional or not...TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sorry i had to give up.

The story was awful. Starstang usually balances things out well but not this time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous