All Comments on 'Kissy'

by Pan2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Amazing story

Great pace as it started somewhat innocent to full sex crazed. Extremely well written and has so many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Movie reference

The movie in question stars Geena Davis and Samuel L Jackson, titled, “The Long Kiss Goodnight.” Appropriate for this story.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 4 years ago

A very unique story that really is hot !! Normal girfriend & girlfriend or borther-sister but now adding sister & girlfriend and brother equals a very hot and well sritten story. I sure hope you write a few more chapters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Droll story...

The main character is an absolute slut, who does her dad and her brother (and a cast of dozens, apparently) all within an insipid one-page tale. The only thing that was at all interesting or imaginative was the movie list:

Never Been Kissed - Drew Barrymore & David Arquette

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang - Va Kilmer & Robert Downey, Jr. (title borrowed from the 'cute' nickname given by the Japanese, to James Bond - "Mr. Kiss-Kiss, Bang-Bang."

Kiss Me Kate - film version of a Broadway musical based on Shakespeare's "Taming of the Shrew."

The Long Kiss Goodnight - Samuel L. Jackson & Geena Davis.

Other than the movie list, the author can "kiss" any hope of more than one star, from me, "goodnight."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mad Monday?

Is it over?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not far from good

The story is not far from being good. It's just far all over the place. It lacks details, the details the really make a story very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
????

I'm confused it started off pretty good then did a quick turn and flip and I was lost need more detail on this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Alright, lacks clear details and others may be too subtle for most to pick up.

Okay, so I get what you tried to do here. The victim's perspective of implanted memories from mind control, right? It was alright for me (I read A LOT, even just books), but I think that the subtlety might have been too much for others. I personally don't like how over the top she goes with her sexuality, but I get the whole "Suddenly everything is wrong, when I've (apparently) been a slut all of my life and it's normal" thing that happened. I get how the mentioning of the dozens of strangers is supposed to be implanted memories and not true (yet), but it didn't really jump out as obvious, making the reader have to think.

I liked the direction, but it got rushed a bit to the finish and forces the reader to make their own deductions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPan2@Pan2
Full-time erotica author since 2012. For more of my work, and to support me in my mission to consistently bring fun, high-quality smut into the world, visit http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites Every dollar helps! Much of my writing is also available on MCStories.com and my ...