Kitana and Gina Go Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Load is another word for spunk, for example, 'I blew my load all over her sexy little bottom.''

'Then there's mess which is often used by dominant women to humiliate men, as in, 'Your filthy man mess has gone all over my clean stockings, lick it up you sissy faggot.''

'Goo, as in, 'Fill my cunt full of your sticky goo.''

'Muck, which is a bit like mess but more often used by dominant men with submissive women, as in, 'Suck the fucking muck from my swollen balls you dirty bitch.''

'Cream, as in, 'I want to shoot my love cream all over your naughty little tits.''

'Wank froth, froth is the bubbles on top of beer and is used such, 'I love to see my wank froth dripping from your mouth and hanging from your pert little nipples.''

'Lot, as in, 'I dumped my lot right in her eye-socket.''

'The most common one is cum from the verb to come, ejaculate, as in, 'He shot his cum so deep inside my cunny that it was still running into my sodden gusset at tea-time.''

'Seed, which is hardly slang but might be used such. 'Shoot your man seed right up my fucking chuff big boy, I want your fucking babies.''

'Ball broth is one of my favourites as in, 'I licked and sucked his shaft until his ball broth bubbled from his angry cock-head.''

'Spunk, jizz, jism, load, mess, goo, muck, cream, froth, lot, cum, seed and ball broth.' I must remember those they might come in handy,' said Kitana now squirming with excitement at the visions that her friend had put into her head and that led her to raise her knee between Gina's thighs and use it to rub her friend's pantied pussy.

'I'm overheating down there,' Gina told Kitana knowing it would lead her pal to suck her fanny and soothe it with her lapping tongue.

On cue, Kitana disappeared into the darkness of the sleeping bag and began lapping away at her pal's labia while rotating her fingers above her friends clit. She was relentless about it and did not stop despite Gina trying to force her away with the agony of her ecstasy until she shuddered and squirted into her mate's naughty knickers.

'Did that help?' said Kitana when she reappeared from inside the sleeping bag.

'I'll say,' said Gina who reached into the sac pulled the knickers off from her feet and with one hand pinched Kitana's nose and when her mouth opened she shoved the sodden knickers into Kitana's open mouth.

'Cheat,' said Gina when Kitana, dismayed, pulled the panties from her mouth to be astonished that they were the knickers she had 'robbed' from herself earlier in the day.

'Serves you right, next time play fair,' Gina added raising an arm to switch off the LED light above them.

*****

Alone in his small tent next door the young student guy was pulling on a long-sleeved black sweatshirt, black jeans, black socks and a pair of black boots. Even at his young age, he had learned how his orgasm could be made that much more excruciating if he separated his balls and tied his shaft with a heavy denier nylon stocking.

His cock was on the small side and the ligature kept the blood in it and made him feel he was a bit bigger than he really was. For these reasons, he always carried a stocking with him. This happened to be a black stocking and he took it and pulled it over his head before finally pulling on a pair of black cycling gloves.

His enjoyment of commando movies was paying dividends. There was little moonlight and he was dressed to remain unseen. He simply had to investigate the knickers that his sexy, skinny neighbours had hung out to dry and he knew he would be making two journeys. He longed to have a wank with a pair of the girls' sexy scanties, to feel them against his skin but was concerned that unless he returned them he might not be able to take advantage of the saucy items another night.

Kitana did not fall asleep for a long time, anxious that she had upset her friend with her cheating. She was alerted by the faint sound of a bell ringing and easing herself gently from the sleeping bag without waking Gina she went into the storage area of the tent and opened up part of the zip of the tent door and peered into the darkness.

Light glinted off the shiny eyelets of a pair of black boots that were disappearing into the tent next door, she knew underwear would be missing in the morning and she knew who was responsible.

She felt so excited that some person had already taken the bait that she found the bag of ganja that Angelina had given them and made herself a spliff and smoked it. She put two fingers of one hand inside herself while she rubbed her clitoris with her fingers of her other hand. During her masturbation, she repeated all the slang words for sperm that Gina had taught her earlier.

'Spunk, Jizz, jism, load, mess, goo, muck, cream, froth, lot, cum, seed and ball broth,' she repeated them over and over again until she shuddered with orgasm and laid spaced-out and exhausted on the groundsheet.

She would have been even more excited had she known that the guy next door was lying in his tent sniffing the stinky gusset of a pair of Gina's knickers that he had pulled over his head. He had Kitana's carefully chosen 'I love boys' panties that had been laundered and not worth a sniff, wrapped around his bound shaft and separated balls. He also repeated a repetitious monologue of words that turned him on and made him beat his meat with greater vigour.

'Knickers, gusset, silky, satin, sheer, stretchy, sexy, scanties, frothies, lacy's, panty, panties, naughties, cunt cloth, crotch, wank rag, frillies, tiny bows and delicate ribbons.'

He filled Kitana's pale blue cotton knickers, his muck flooded the entire gusset and washed beyond the pink hems surrounding it. It had not been five minutes since he had pulled Gina's blue panties, with a logo that read, 'Just get over it' on the front panel, over his head and enjoyed the sensation of the soft cotton gusset against his lips and tongue. Now Kitana's knickers were sodden and panic set in as he realised he had to get the stuff back to his neighbours' tent.

He made some photographs of their stuff to use for future titillation before he began to dress again in his commando costume.

Kitana lying there stoned heard the alarm bells ring again not once but twice. She wasn't sure if she had imagined it and was too stoned to act and some moments later crept back into the sleeping bag with Gina and fell soundly asleep.

Gina awoke first and went for a reccy around the tent. Then she was peering into Kitana's eyes marvelling at how white were the whites of her eyes, how dark was her iris and how a little extra spacing between her eyes combined with her natural unadulterated look to enhance the air of adolescence and naivety that her countenance expressed.

This quality cancelled the gravity around her and made a guy standing by her feel his sap rising in his stalk involuntarily. Kitana didn't look her twenty-three years, far from it and the sharp lines of her nose and the way that it almost imperceptibly turned up at the tip was so fucking cute that she could have anyone she wanted.

Kitana awoke with a start and found she was peering into Gina's brown eyes. Gina was kissing her and telling her to wake up and then telling her the bad news.

'Not a single article of underwear has gone missing, well, except for those that you pinched, they don't fancy us one little bit. What a celibate adventure this is going to be,' Gina lamented.

'It can't be, I heard the bell ring several times, I couldn't sleep and heard the bell ring and saw that young guy going back into his tent, well his boots at least.'

'You must have been dreaming, Love.'

'No, I wasn't dreaming, I saw it and then smoked a spliff and then I heard the bell again, two times.

'Oh, I see, so the guy next door took your knickers, not mine and returned them I suppose. I thought you'd learned your lesson last night, Kitana. Why can't you just play fair? Bye, the way they say twice, not two times.'

'Twice, twice, I've said it two times,' Kitana responded intending to be obtuse.

Kitana pulled on jogging pants and a t-shirt and went out barefoot to see for herself followed by a mistrustful Gina.

'Well then, maybe I did dream it all. Anyway, I need a pair of these,' she said and reached for her pale blue panties with pink hems with the logo, 'I love boys'.

'Oh my, look at the gusset it's soaking, Gina.'

'Sure it is and I suppose you've already hidden your skin cream, I wasn't born yesterday.'

Kitana held the gusset to her nose before holding it under Gina's nose.

'Sniff that and don't tell me that that is not spunk, jizz, jism, load, mess, goo, muck, cream, froth, lot, cum, seed or even ball broth,' Kitana insisted.

Gina took a sniff and then just to make sure she took the knickers off her friend and clamped the gusset in her mouth and sucked.

'Fuck me, sorry, Love. You're right. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. That's the real McCoy, that really is spunk. The question is who's spunk?'

'I told you it's that young bloke next door, I did see him after all.'

'Then all that's left is to catch him. Isn't he holidaying with his parents, he wouldn't want us to tell his parents that he's a panty perve, but I've hardly paid him any attention, what's he like?'

'He's shy, I smiled at him and he didn't know where to look. I think he's quite nice but a bit weedy, a bit sissy I think is the expression. Anyway give me my knickers back, I've got an idea, I'm going to wear them and when he's about I'm going to go down to the lake in them for a swim. If he sees me in them and knows that my fanny is bathing in his spunk it will drive him stupid. If anything will make him come back for more tonight that will do the job.

Okay, so he didn't steal my knickers, just borrowed them but spunking in them must be worth a point, so that puts me in the lead. And look here if that isn't one of his pubic hairs.'

'Maybe he spunked in a pair of my knickers too, you did say that the bell rang twice the second time around. I'm going to go and check again, Gina said disconsolately.

Not a drop,' Gina remarked on her return and she was really a little upset so much so that Kitana made a sympathetic suggestion,

'Tell you what Gina, today we'll just hang your stuff, it's at least as saucy as my stuff. I'm not really bothered about winning, I just want us to get fucked silly while we're on holiday, we deserve it. Doesn't matter whether he robs your stuff or mine, if we can catch him in the act I'm sure we can make him play with us.'

Gina kissed her pal and said,

'I got a better idea. We don't hang any stuff at all and then go out for a drive. Except one of us can jump out and go back to watch him. The other can just park up out of sight and wait for a message from the other. If he sees us leaving for the day he'll know all our stuff is waiting for him in the tent. He's bound to go in there. That will give us enough time to catch him trespassing and then blackmail him, how does that sound?'

'Sounds good and I can still bait him with my spunky knickers.'

'Go for it, girl,' said Gina.

The women changed for their trip both pulling on hipster jeans following Kitana's concern that they might meet bracken and nettles on their trip and that they should wear suitable clothing.

They lit one of the disposable BBQ's and waited, sitting on their camp chairs until the fire spread across the briquettes. The sun was shining and the guy next door was eating breakfast with his parents. They listened to the families conversation and it became obvious that Mam and Dad were both lecturers at the same University and that their son was called Herbert.

'Gina why do we go to all this trouble to get a guy, couldn't we just walk up to them and say I want you to fuck me.'

'Because I like to dominate guys and you like sissy boys and crossdressers.'

'Oh, yes, I'd forgotten about that bit.'

Gina decided to give the family a visit and went over to them and introduced herself. She went with a sauce bottle and asked if they could help her remove the top.

Herbert's father was only too pleased to help while Herbert sat sheepishly and probably wondered if it was Gina's knickers that he had shot his muck into the night before or were hers the crusty ones he had pulled over his nose and mouth and licked and sniffed. Maybe both or neither. He would soon find out.

'Need a good English breakfast, can't have that without sauce,' Gina said. 'My friend Kitana and I are going on a trip for the whole day, need some good nourishment before we go.'

She could see the ruminations going on in Herbert's mind and she knew he would be glad to have learned the names of his objects of lust to embellish his wank fantasies. Now he could pretend he was talking with the women, addressing them by name as he pulled his pud while imagining it was they who were jerking him off into their stuff.

'Where are you thinking of going?' Herbert asked Gina.

'We plan to climb the Old Man of Coniston, we shan't rush, just a stroll to the top, take in the views and stroll back down again.'

Herbert had done the walk himself several times on previous holidays and he knew he would have at least three hours for a bumper wank session starting the minute the women left the camp. His cock was already hard in anticipation and he shifted around on his camp stool trying to hide his erection from Gina.

The icing on the cake of the conversation was that Herbert's mother mentioned that she and her husband were also leaving shortly for Kendal but Herbert would be staying on-site to revise for exams that immediately followed his vacation.

Then Gina had a brainwave and said,

'We were wondering if you wouldn't mind if you took our number, we don't know anyone around here at all and, well, accidents can happen. Would you mind, it would make us feel better if we had a contact number back here on the ground?'

Gina knelt on the grass and began rummaging through her bag for her phone.

'Of course,' said Herbert's mother. 'Shall I give them mine, Ken?'

Her husband didn't even hear her, he was stood behind Gina and was staring down at the sheer white whale-tail of her thong which had appeared from the waistband of her hipsters. He imagined withdrawing from her delectable pussy, rubbing his cock up the crack of her arse and shooting his muck on that tiny triangular piece of cloth.

Without waiting for her husband to reply she continued, 'Ready. Zero, seven, five, three, eight, eight, zero, nine, nine, zero, one.'

Gina incorporated the number and asked, 'And your name, please?'

'Barbara, Barbara Tosser.'

Gina pulsed a call and Barbara's phone buzzed for a moment.

'Thanks so much for that, we'll feel much safer knowing that we have someone to contact just in case.'

Herbert's attention was drawn elsewhere and following his gaze Gina saw Kitana heading down to the lake in a t-shirt, wearing her 'I like boys' knickers with her gusset full of Herbert's spunk and a towel under her arm. She already knew that they had him, hook, line and stinkies.

*****

'Guess what? I got Herbert's mother's number, and Herbie-baby knows it, we got this in the can girl, we can threaten to send pictures of his hanky panty to his mother,' Gina triumphantly told Kitana.

'Wow,' replied Kitana and handed a spliff she had been smoking to Gina.

'Wowee said Gina. I just looked up Tosser, I think it's a slang word. You just won't believe this, it's a Gaelic name for the son of a chief.'

'I can believe that, big deal,' said Kitana.

'But a tosser is also slang for a wanker. We're going after Herbert Tosser for wanking in your panties, it's too rich to be real, you couldn't script it.'

Kitana was initially speechless and then said,

'You mean we're going after Herbert Wanker for tossing into my panties.'

The stoned pair almost fell of their camp chairs with laughter and their hoots and wails endured before they regained most of their composure.

Kitana who had been cooking breakfast shifted the cooked bacon and sausage to the end of the BBQ and placed a pan of baked beans and a small frying pan over the burning briquettes and cracked some eggs into a bowl. Soon she was plating their breakfasts with toast and coffee and the women filled their hungry stomachs.

Just before driving away, they left their bag of ganja right in the middle of the groundsheet of the storage area. If Herbert liked that kind of thing he would find it and the women knew that having a smoke would make him that much more randy and pre-disposed to do fantastic things with their stuff.

*****

Kitana was dropped off just behind the farm shop and with her hair tucked inside a baseball cap above sunglasses. She had used crimson lipstick borrowed from Gina and wore a blanket for disguise she walked back to camp and seated herself on the bank by the lakeside within eyeshot of their tent so that she could keep an eye on events. She was surprised when her phone rang and saw it was Gina who was calling her.

'Kitana, I've been stopped by the police and I haven't got my driving license and they want to see my passport too. They're threatening to take the car and take me to the police station. You need to come over now and bring my documents, hurry please, I'm just at the end of the road to the campsite, please hurry, Kitana.'

'I'll be there as soon as I can, I'll ring you as soon as I have the documents and I'm heading toward you.'

'Gina, I have all your stuff I'll be there in ten minutes.'

The police might normally have shown no mercy and zipped another person away and impounded the car but armed with the notion that another hot Russian woman was on the way they were quite happy to wait. When Kitana turned up they made quite a meal of the incident and were clearly in no hurry to lose the company of the two sexy women.

They were far too enamoured to bust the women but were firm not wanting the women to fall foul of the law again. Their check indicated that the car was road taxed and with an obligation to take insurance documents to a police station when they returned to Edinburgh the women were free to go. A whole hour had passed since Kitana had received Gina's urgent call.

A safe distance from any police vigilance Gina pulled the car over in a gateway so that the women could discuss their plan to catch Herbert with his pants down.

'Gina, did you notice that one of those policemen had a really big erection, I love authoritative men in uniforms, I'd love to see him in his jacket and helmet, socks and shoes with his big fat cock and balls inside one of my stretchy g-strings, the pink ones would go best. I'd make him sniff my sweaty feet and...'

Gina interrupted her friend saying, 'Shall we just stick to present business for the time being, shall we Kitana? We'll leave the car here and walk down to the campsite and carry on as planned. I'm convinced he's taken the bait so he is either still in there having a wank or he's shot his lot and gone back to his tent. He knew he had hours to play so I reckon he's still in our tent making a meal of our stuff or he's revising for his exams, which do you think.'

'No competition, he'll be wanking with our stuff for sure,' Kitana responded.

As their tent came into view Kitana said,

'One of the chairs is missing Gina, do you think Herbert took it?'

'Probably, suppose he likes to sit down while having a wank, it's not unusual.'

As the women got closer to the tent they could hear grunting and groaning which became louder the closer they got.

'He's in there alright, Kitana.'

The women listened to the incessant grunts and groans and moans through the tent canvas and finally identified some other different sounds between his bestial utterings. It was their names, muted and distorted.

'I think luck is on our side, he sounds like he's about to make his mess, let's go and say hello.'