Kitana and Gina Go Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll take the zip and follow you in girl, let's go, Gina.'

The victim muttered a muffled OMG causing a really saucy and miniscule lacy embroidered mocha coloured tanga panty to fall from his lips and land over his cock head reminiscent of a bedraggled flag on a pole on a windless day.

Nothing the woman could have imagined would have prepared them for the sight in front of them for it seemed that the wanker had utilised every single stitch of underwear that the girls possessed. His head was hooded with the panty part of Kitana's bright pink pantyhose and he had removed the legs which he had used to tie his ankles to the legs of the camping chair, he had inadvertently left himself helpless, the women were not in danger.

'My fucking pink pantyhose you dirty bastard, you've ruined them,' Kitana barked and she stepped forward and gave the wanker a smack across the cheek, in fact across a pair of sheer mesh white panties that he had also pulled over his head and with the stained gusset sitting immediately over his mouth and nose. Two farther pairs of white panties had been bundled up and sat on either side of his scalp under the pink nylon hose affording him a pair of ridiculous bunny ears.

Gina remained speechless and in shock at such a spectacle and responded with something familiar and usual for her, taking endless photographs with her phone of the nylon gimp before her. The scene included a selfie-stick and phone laying amongst the pile of knickers on the groundsheet between his nylon enveloped legs that he must have used to take pictures of his ridiculous panty performance. There were so many details to be recorded.

Tosser had used several pairs of pantyhose to create the impression he was tethered into his chair and these were looped horizontally around his chest, his abdomen and his thighs and circled the back of the chair. He had also used the clothes pegs he found to hang dozens of pairs of skimpy knickers from each of these pantyhose loops. He was a human panty drying rack. It was no wonder the women's guy rope displays had attracted his attention.

His hands were gloved in a pair of white patterned cotton ankle socks which were heavily soiled.

'You've been sniffing my ankle socks you naughty boy, did you like the aroma of my stinky socks, bad boy? Answer me you stinky sock slut,' Kitana demanded.

A black and white suspender belt supported the black seamed stockings with dual welts which he had put on back to front so he could enjoy the vision of the seams which ran up the front of his legs. Above Gina's RHT stockings he had pulled on a pair of transparent nylon socks with pink cotton toes and heels and adorned with pink hearts and his huge steely stiff shaft was poking above the waistband of a pale pink tanga brief.

'So what is it that floats your boat? Making photographs of yourself all gimped up in women's underwear. What's going through your mind when you look at them later. Are you pretending that it was us that dressed you up like this? I bet you wished we had. Punished you for something dirty you did by making you look so fucking silly. Do you pretend that we might threaten to show them to all of our horny girlfriends and humiliate you farther?' Kitana asked.

Kitana's answer was so astute that the gimp dare not admit that it was so and anyway he couldn't even begin to explain, not in any coherent manner for it was the case that he had effectively gagged himself when he had shoved a pair of bright blue knickers up inside his nylon hood and into his mouth.

'You look absolutely fucking ridiculous you dirty little perve, have you been taking selfies of yourself, surely not with those dainty sheer white panties on your head like that. And these, said Gina picking her mocha toned panties, with an embroidered front panel that imitated the wings of a butterfly, from his shaft and putting the soaking gusset in front of his eyes. Have you been sucking my cunny juice from the gusset you naughty, naughty boy? Well, I'm insulted and outraged that you would do that with my intimate undergarments.'

'I do wish for your sake that you haven't stretched the elastic of my favourite sexy panties,' said Kitana referring to her pale pink tanga panties covering his balls and of which the elastic waistband had been overwhelmed by his engorged shaft with its raised blue veins and bulbous purple cock head which pointed directly towards the women.

'You're just a dirty little sissy boy, a panty perve, a dirty sock slut and a fucking stocking sniffing toe boy,' Gina remarked. What do you think we should do with him?' Kitana, he can't go unpunished for his disgusting sordid antics. Do you think we should call the police?'

Even with his eyes shrouded in pink nylon, the women could see the terror in the wanker's eyes and he began to shake.

'The police would just jail him, he clearly needs therapy, I think you should send those photographs to his mother, Barbara, at least his parents could organise some treatment for him, otherwise, he'll just be a loser for the rest of his life.'

'Do you think he's one of those obsessive panty boys that would rather sniff a pair of pungent panties than fuck a woman wearing them?' Gina asked.

'All that and more. I reckon he would rather be all by himself and sniff a salty, sweaty stocking and shoot his spunk into the stinky toe reinforcement rather than make his mess over a Mistress' sexy legs sheathed in soft sheer nylons. A loner and a loser,' Kitana elaborated.

The gimp reached with his gloved hand up into the pink panty nylon covering his face and extracted the bright blue sheer blue mesh knickers with which he had gagged himself.

'Give those to me, Gina ordered and then noticing that the soiled gusset had been arranged to the surface of the saucy ball and was soaked said, You really have been guzzling my gooey gussets haven't you, is that why your cock was so fucking hard.

In fact his cock was still really hard and pointed directly at the women like the barrel of a loaded gun waiting to go off which led Kitana to say,

'He's enjoying this Gina, in his perverse way, look his shaft is still steely hard, he's actually enjoying this can you believe this guy.'

'Please don't send those pictures to Barbara, please I beg you,' he pleaded.

'I think mummy needs to know,' Gina responded.

'I beg you please don't send them to Barbara she will divorce me for sure.'

'Divorce you? Divorce you? Your mummy can't divorce you,' Gina replied.

Kitana took a different route and approached the sad loser and took her pink panty nylon by the waistband beneath his chin and dragged it off the loser's head sending his silly bunny balled up panty ears tumbling from his head to the groundsheet at his stocking clad feet.

'What the fuck, oh, my God,' Oh, my oh, my what have we here?' Kitana exclaimed.

'Ken, you fucking dirty old man. I thought you were going to Kendal today with your wife, what the fuck,' Gina exhorted in disbelief.

'Listen, please. I told Barbara I wasn't feeling well. Herbert was reluctant to take his mum but she was so disappointed that he conceded. I'm sorry, so sorry I couldn't help myself. Seeing your sexy stuff on the guy ropes was the most irresistible vision of my life, I just had to take a closer look.

'A closer look, a closer look, how close is close for you Ken, you fucking tosspot?' Gina remarked her voice raised in anger.

'I'll do anything just don't tell my family, I'm begging you don't tell my family.'

Ken put his face into his hands still gloved with Kitana's soiled and sweaty patterned white ankle socks.

'You're sniffing my fucking stinky socks again, you fucking dirty old bastard, the nerve. Stop sniffing my stuff, stop sniffing my sweaty fucking socks,' Kitana demanded.

Ken raised his tortured countenance. Sorry, sorry, I'll do anything,' he said.

'Okay, Ken calm down and listen. We overheard you at breakfast and we know you and Barbara are university lecturers so you're sure to have a healthy bank account so here are some demands. Firstly you can pay for us to have dinner at that Indian restaurant in town. Secondly, you've ruined and stretched, fondled, licked and sucked, sniffed and snorted our stuff, it's all adulterated with your salacious tongue, your sweaty body. You're going to take us lingerie shopping and buy us some new underwear and third, you will submit to our very own brand of therapy starting this very afternoon.'

'Are your balls nice and full, Ken? Kitana requested.

Tears had appeared in Ken's eyes before he said,

'My balls are completely swollen, full to the brim. I don't fuck my wife any more, after twenty-five years of marriage we've finished with that. I've been here in her company for almost two weeks, never out of her sight. I'm desperate to empty my bloated blue balls they've been aching for days, the more so since you two turned up and hung your knickers on the guy ropes.'

I've been so desperate that I was thinking of going into the woods for a wank or swimming across the lake and having a wank on that island out there. Believe me, I'm backed up to the kidneys, desperate to shoot my load.

After his speech, Gina picked up her phone and pulsed some buttons.

'I've emailed all those pictures to myself, Ken, so don't get any funny ideas about running off with my phone when we untie you, okay.'

'I promise I won't do that, do what you want with me but don't tell my family and please let me come, I beg you.'

'Give me a hand Kitana? Let's get him out of that chair.'

While Gina loosened the hoops of pantyhose with pegged panties hanging from them Kitana loosened the pink hosiery that Ken had used to tie his ankles to the chair. They steered Ken to the wall of the tent and tied both his gloved hands above his head to one of the horizontal tent poles.

'Now, Ken listen carefully while I tell you where you are going wrong. Kitana and I are quite aware that you are desperate to blow your load and that's perfectly natural but in fact, it isn't your load because it belongs to women. Your wife feeds you and there would be no spunk without nutrition, why do you think women instinctively put food in front of you, to soak up your beer?

No, Ken, it's to make your balls full and to give them what they need to make babies without which there would be no human race. Women don't go to all that trouble just so you can squirt your load into a pair of their dirty knickers or the toes of their smelly stockings.

Gina continued. So it follows that if it's not your spunk then it's not your cock and balls either because they are the organs that make and deliver our spunk to us. They are our cock and our balls. Do you understand, Ken?'

'Yes, Gina, quite right my spunk and my cock and my balls really belong to women, to yourselves.

Kitana continued,

'So it's really down to us what you do with your spunk, Ken. By rights, you should be shooting it deep into a woman's womb but as that isn't always possible for various reasons it is perfectly acceptable if you shoot it into a woman's mouth so that she can swallow it, spunk is very proteinaceous and full of minerals, vitamins and trace elements, a valuable resource indeed.

Failing those two possibilities with a woman's consent you are entitled to shoot it all over her face, in her hair, over her tits, on her cunt, halfway up her back, in her bum crack or between her little wriggling toes because again its nutritional nature makes it an ideal skincare treatment.'

Gina took over the oration again. 'There may be occasions when a woman has had enough spunk, she's pregnant or her stomach is playing up. Her skin is in peak condition or perhaps she has just showered and is going out for the evening and doesn't want the aroma of your mess on her body.

It's still her spunk and under these conditions, she may allow you to shoot it all over her heels or on her sofa and if so then it's your responsibility to clean it up with your tongue and swallow the lot for the same reasons of nutrition and resource value we have already mentioned. After all, you will be incorporating it into another batch of our spunk that you can deliver according to a woman's whims at a later date. Do you understand, Ken?'

'I understand completely, you are correct, Gina,' Ken replied obediently.

Kitana interjected. 'It's all very well saying that you understand, Ken but you can demonstrate your comprehension by addressing us respectfully for, after all, it is women that identify your liberties. So I suggest you refer to Gina here during our therapy sessions as Grand Goddess Gina and myself as My Mistress Kitana.

You've clearly demonstrated that it was our creamy cunny custard and our salty stocking sweat that has caused you an excess build-up of spunk in your balls so really it is time to give it back to us. Not necessarily in any indirect and underhand manner by leaving it in our crusty underwear or even in one of your own wank socks but according to our womanly whims.

Don't be confused there is absolutely no reason why you should not suck our sweaty socks, sniff and lick our gooey gussets but you must reciprocate for these divine secretions that we leave for you and give us what we deserve, that to which we are entitled.'

'Wow, Kitana your English is coming on in leaps and bounds and you've only been here a couple of days, I couldn't have put it better myself.

Gina continued,

'We are going to take you through an exercise that reinforces everything that we have explained to you so I'm going to hold some stinky items of underwear over your nose and pop some soiled stuff into your mouth while Kitana gets you good and hard so that you can penetrate her cunt.'

Gina reached down and collected an armful of the women's underwear from the floor while Kitana dropped her jeans around her ankles, extracted her dainty feet sheathed in a pair of white nylon knee-high socks from them and knelt at Ken's feet.

'Big deep sniffs now, Ken we want to hear you filling your lungs, Gina said as she selected various saucy items and manipulated them to reveal their most soiled parts before holding them to Ken's nostrils.

Lots of saliva and suck, suck as hard as you can, you want to get all that mess into your bloodstream and up to your brain, we want to hear you suck, Ken.'

Kitana had chosen all the softest, frothiest, silkiest items from amongst the women's mixed pile of underwear and was teasing Ken's prick and balls with them. She sheathed her hand in one of a pair of red nylon knee-high socks and cupped Ken's balls with her nylon palm and rolled the other soft nylon sock right down the length of his shaft while continuing to tease his nyloned shaft with several pairs of soft, silky panties in turn.

Ken was rock solid in no time at all so Kitana stood and turned her arse towards Ken, pulled the gusset of her lacy embroidered black nylon panties to one side and with her fingers fed the tip of Ken's nylon sheathed cock between her cunt flaps.

'Push it right deep inside, Ken, push it as far as it will go, Kitana told him. Long, deep strokes now, Ken I want to feel your swollen balls slapping against my bum, give it to me as vigorously as you are able, but don't whatever you do cum, we will tell you when to come, it's our spunk after all.'

Ken followed Kitana's instructions to the letter and the sound of his sniffing and sucking and the sensations in her cunt soon had Kitana bleating melodically. Kitana supplemented the sensations in her basement by rubbing her clit in a circular fashion while using her other hand to pinch her stiff little nipples.

In a few minutes, she was wailing on her tiptoes as she tried to impale herself as deeply as possible on the cock inside her. Her moans turned to high pitched wailing, her pelvis began to shudder, her knees buckled and she fell to the floor trembling in a spasmodic fit and all the while Ken continued to sniff and suck loudly.

Kitana quickly recovered and stood up with the other two, pulled off her lacy black knickers and replaced those Gina had inserted into Ken's mouth with her own tasty scanties.

Your turn, Gina, he's got a lovely long pole, was banging right up against my cervix.'

Ken did not disappoint, he certainly had some staying power because in a handful of minutes Gina's knees buckled too and she slid off his hard shaft and fell to the floor remaining inert.

When she had recovered her composure she told Ken how well he was responding to his therapy and that by way of a treat and seeing that he was tiring on his feet she stood and with Kitana, they unfettered him from the frame pole and guided him down onto his back on the groundsheet.

Gina caught sight of the ganja on the floor where they had left it and began to roll a spliff. After a lung full and without regard for Ken's interest she pulled deeply on the spliff filling her mouth and lungs. She pinched Ken's nose closed and pressed her lips against his and when he gasped for air she let him draw all the smoke from her. He coughed as a non-smoker might and the women took turns to get him as high as a kite in that way.

'Repeat after me, Ken. It's not my spunk it's yours Grand Goddess Gina and yours My Mistress Kitana,' Gina instructed.

'It's not my smoke it's yours My Grand Mistress Gina and yours Goddess Katina,' Ken responded.

The women looked at each other and chuckled knowing that Ken had just had the first ganja of his life.

Gina pulled her knickers off and climbed over Ken planting her cunt down on his nose and reached for his shaft. Kitana sat between Ken's legs and began to toe-poke his swollen ball sacks with her white nyloned toes. Both girls chanted, 'It's not your spunk it's ours', over and over again eventually exchanging roles so that Kitana was now feeding him her minge and all the while their chanting continued.

'There's pre-cum coming out of him Kitana. It's not his spunk it's ours and the best way to share it between two is to suck it out of him. I think in respect of his therapy it's essential that he can observe us taking what is rightfully ours, it's time to dismount girl.'

'Remember what I told you, Ken, there is absolutely no reason why you should not suck our sweaty socks and sniff and lick our gooey gussets.' Kitana repeated her earlier missive.

Kitana removed both her white knee-high socks and stuffed the salty toes into his mouth leaving the legs hanging over his chin.

Gina looked around for Kitana's 'I love boys' panties which were double dosed with Ken's son's spunk and Kitana's fragrant fanny flavours. She pulled them over Ken's head, and poked the crusty gusset into his mouth with her finger and with his stoned, confused, bloodshot eyes he peered hopelessly through the leg holes towards the women as he munched on the crusty gusset.

He watched as they began to lick his rigid shaft, suck on his weeping cock head and tease his aching purple balls engulfed within their warm mouths while their tongues were incessantly busy.

It was with the tip of the two women's tongues touching either side of his shaft beneath the glans and each of the women pinching his ball bag skin between finger and thumb that changed the character of the flow of pre-cum from weeping to oozing.

Their fingers registered the moment when his balls capitulated in unison and Ken's hips jerked from the groundsheet beneath him and his pelvis spasmed.

The women were still taken by surprise when the first huge ribbon of spunk flew from his cock head and Ken's pelvis recoiled and it hit the groundsheet with a thud. Kitana felt the discharge land between her shoulder blades and instinctively Gina clamped her lips around his shaft and began the long haul of drawing all of his mess out of him.

Kitana literally bulldozed Gina's head from its privileged occupation and took over the job and having had her fill the two women shared the task in alternate shifts until all Ken's mess had passed down their red lanes.