All Comments on 'Kitara: A Tale of Leinyere'

by siobhancan99

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
VoboyVoboyover 2 years ago

Impressive! It's rare to see a Lit story with such scope. Very well done.

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaruover 2 years ago

What a wonderfully written story. I'm in awe at the depth to the world building in particular. Well done and thank you for the story.

LwcbyLwcbyover 2 years ago

Didn’t like it at all! Apparently some people did, different tastes! Take care, thanks for writing!

yibalayibalaover 2 years ago

The clarity of the lore and setting in this story is impressive. There's so much poetry in your prose - I hope you keep writing!

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeover 2 years ago

What a rich and compelling story! I can’t wait to see more from you!

Dr_BobDr_Bobabout 2 years ago

Phenomenal. I audibly gasped at the climax

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 2 years ago

Well. This was incredible, and I hope to read many more stories from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue to write, this story was wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this one has one of the lowest ratings among all the Leinyere stories. I don't understand why though. I have read almost all of them and I think this one is the best. Looking forward to read more of your stories.

tenyaritenyariabout 2 months ago

I'm worried this is a "one and done" author. Worried because this was one of the better fantasy stories I've read here and I would very much love to read more from this author. If you ever see this, come back and write more please. In any format, you've got serious skill. Saved to my favorites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersiobhancan99@siobhancan99
Just a girl out in the world. I Do most of my naughty talking on the forums. I am, as a general proposition, not going to chat nasty with you if I am in a chat room and we've never spoken. That being said, if we've interacted a bit before you barge into PM that's different....