All Comments on 'Kita'thalla Ch. 06'

by Bowoodstock

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Moar.

Beautifully done, I say.

You're a *very* talented writer; have you done/considered professional work? I'd read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AHA

You SOB!!!! I have not read anything as exiting

as the last chapter in a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time . I was GLUED to my screen probably forgeting to to take a breath. I remember Ann Rice ,when she did "GOOD WORK", would get me in a symmilar frenzy. SHOULD I SAY MORE?????? Yes MORE please. Do u write profeccionaly???????????

BIG FAN of your work, REALLY. I am ready for the next chapter...PLEASE!!!!!!!

Dmitry-Seattle-WA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GREAT!!!

GOOD LORD MAN!!!! This story is easily becoming one of my favorites! Easily in the top 5 and there is still soooo much more!!! Keep up the amazing work and you are very talented! Damn that lightning!!!! Sooo frustrating!!! I cannot wait for the next chapter!!!!

meridiasmeridiasabout 14 years ago
can't wait

Holy hell. it's like having withdrawals waiting for the next chapter. :) keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Well done. I don't want to put any pressure on you but this is a well crafted story with plenty of sexual tension and character developement. I am really enjoying this story. Thankyou.

JazCullenJazCullenabout 14 years ago
Excellent

I so love this story. It always makes me smile when I see a new chapter up because I know I'm going to have something great to read. Already wanting more but that's now pretty standard for your work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I cannot get enough of this story, saying that your pacing and characters are fantastic is not enough to convey my appreciation.

Seriously, I have my computer alert me when you add a submission; well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Omg

This is great work.Please write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I agree, more great work

I completely agree with the consensus . . this IS a great story . . . some of the parts are hilarious like her trying to understand human toilet practices (omg) . . and just because you can speak a different language, it doesnt mean that you understand it or that you know and understand nuances of that language and can recognize the finer points of slang or humor . . . . . it is also interesting seeing how you are handling the biological differences, and the fact that she IS after all a feline . . . . I had many of the same things to work with in a story I had been writing on another website, involving a human male and a feline female . . . such as little kisses, licks and nibbles to the side of her neck . . would she even feel them, and what would it be like to end up with a mouth full of fur when that is not what would happen if the same thing was done with a human female . . most all human/alien stories completely ignore those points

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love it!

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic story!

The funniest parts are, without doubt, those when he tries to explain human behavior. They always create a chuckle.

Keep posting, PLEASE!!

hirnspielhirnspielabout 14 years ago

another great chapter.. can't wait for your next installment. honestly a week or two of waiting is asking alot :P. please update soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
excellent story

Keep up the good work, this story is one of my favorites this year. I hope that you complete it and do not leave us hanging i cant wait to see how it all ends up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brilliant story!

Thank you Bowoodstock, i have not enjoyed reading such a wonderful story in ages! i am a romantic at heart and am loving the way your two characters are slowly growing closer, not only sexually but in terms of their feelings for each other! Eric seems to have the nervousness that most men would have in this situation while Kita is wonderfully playful with his embarrassment, its a great story and i hope it does'nt end soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I love your story

this story keeps getting better and better please what ever you do dont quit and leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep up the great work!

Please continue and finish the story. You have made your characters believable and enjoyable.

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
great

love stories that take time to develop and this is one of the best i have come across in awhile, keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So...close!

Arrgh! Dude, I love this story so much. The characterization, the interaction between Kita and Eric, the plot build-up, it's all genius.

But you have to stop teasing us (lol) We the readers need to see Eric and Kita finally fuck!

ScarletKScarletKabout 14 years ago
Brilliant!

Kita & Eric's extreme cultural differences (& occasional similarities) can lead to a myriad of different humorous & exciting situations. I like that you've dealt with numerous propriety issues including everything from gaming & toilet etiquette, to issues of personal space & pleasure. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is GREAT

Bowoodstock, Thank You. This is a great story and keeps getting better. The play off between the characters differences and similarities is hilairious at times. What is really the best though is the growth of and between the two characters. I hope that you are able to continue this story as I really enjoy it and would like to see where it goes. Really one of the better storires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Name Meaning

I know it's from a couple chapters ago but

For shame, Eric, 2 minutes on the internet would have told you that your first name means eternal ruler and your family name means dog lover, which is kind of funny given your current circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent so far. Relationship dymanic is impressive, only suggestion is possibly more back story on Kita.

The relationship dynamic is very intriguing so far keep it up. A little more on Kita's past would be interesting such as about her being a soldier when it is clearly odd or even more importantly her name's full meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story.

Interesting story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up!

CalaharaCalaharaabout 14 years ago
loving it

Really good story glad that you have taken the time to develop it. I look foreward to seeing more of this story!

xtorchxtorchabout 14 years ago
Brilliant and thank you

I just ran across these stories.

a) Brilliant. Smooth and absolutely delicious

b) Did anyone say 'thank you' for not having them play strip poker? Well, I'll say it: "Thank you."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
update??

come on mate it's been well over 2 weeks since the last update. hope it's coming soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
2 weeks without an update...

... is not so bad. He's probably out on spring break. That said, I'm hoping to see another installment soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This story caught me completely by surprise. It's well written, feels plausible and it takes its time and lets events unfold without unnecessary hurrying. The erotic tension builds gradually, accompanied by a growth of an actual (and believable) relationship between the human and the alien female.

Things I like:

-Patience and subtlety (especially considering it's erotica)

-Chemistry and tension between the main characters

-Unconventional take on gender roles; they are "reversed" in that in this relationship the female is larger, stronger, more aggressive and emotionally reclusive and the male is forced to use his intelligence, empathic skills and communication just to keep himself from being "eaten alive" at first and later to support the female emotionally.

-Not many representatives in this particular genre, and even fewer quality ones.

-I like how Kita is more a catwoman than a catgirl. She's not just a cute bimbo with ears and a tail attached, but a ferocious and independent warrior with her own will and personality.

-Attention to anatomical and scientific detail. Superb.

-The physical features of both Kita and Eric have consequences for the development of the story. She has sharp claws and fur, he's "naked" and "hiding his shame", leading to much comical delight.

-Suspense. Who is she and what does her name mean? Will they respond to eachother's feelings and sexual attraction, despite being different?

Things I might have considered doing differently (I hesitate to call this criticism, because frankly much is simply a matter of choice and subjective preferences):

-Eric's motivation for helping Kita despite her hostility at the beginning was left slightly vague. Ofcourse there's the Hippocratic oath and maybe Eric is just particularily empathic individual, but could there have been a more pragmatic reason aswell? (For example having a hostage around could prove useful if the first landing rescue party is ketrali rather than human one.) Maybe I'm just being cynical.

-Considering at first she was determined to kill him, in the end Kita came around rather smoothly. After her leg had healed enough, I would've liked her to challenge Eric a bit more. (Pounce from behind, steal his gun and take him hostage. Or something along that line.)

-Kita communicates quite comfortably in English. Perhaps we'll yet see a reason for this. It would be interesting to see a bit more of Kita's native language and feline forms of communication (postures, use of tail, ears and hair, feline vocalization, displays of strength and dominance etc). I see much potential here.

Potential pitfalls for the story (And I only write these because I love the previous chapters...):

-There's a lot of convergence between the viewpoints of Kita and Eric. So far it has been for the better, but there is a danger that the story loses some of its emotional dynamicism if the main characters become too similar between their goals and motivations.

-Physical asymmetry creates a lot of interesting interactions and I hope we'll get to see more of this in future chapters. There is a danger however that the relationship becomes too one sided if she's too dominant in every activity. She's physically superior and dangerous with her claws and fangs. This is fine and a big part of why I like this story. But now she has already beaten Eric in a card game she never practised (or so she claims...), demonstrating that her intelligence at least rivals that of Eric's. To me possibly the gravest risk for the story is that he becomes Kita's compliant plaything who doesn't offer anything concrete for the relationship. I wish to see both of them stay assertive, equal but with different strengths and completing eachother in a relationship based on mutual respect.

I wonder...

-What happens if a rescue party of either one's race appears?

-if we're going to see Kita hunt. Much potential for action and humour. I wonder how much the ensuing gore would shock Eric...

-how Kita will repay Eric for healing and blowing the head of that beast (even if accidentally)

-What Kita's whole name means and what her history is?

-will Kita's checquered past lead to more emotional turbulence as she is conflicted in her feelings for Eric?

Great story so far. I hope you'll keep writing it the way you want to. This is just feedback and suggestions from an avid reader.

-Tee

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
Come back!

I'm addicted to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep the story going

I am waiting for the next part of the story, you can't keep us in supense. Please send us the next sement. Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I have been caught up in the story, a mixture of Enemy Mine and Hell in the Pacific. Friend brought the attention to the story awhile ago. Please do not leave us hanging and don't make a shortcut ending please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio? The nation tuns its lonely eyes...

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 13 years ago
Kudos

Whoever taught you and to yourself, kudos for writing so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just wanna say

Ok so when I read the part when the lightning struck outside the cave I was just thinking, that's god saying he doesn't want you two together, anyway really nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story..

This is a great story and I hope that you do not lose interest in it like a lot of writers do with their stories. This kind of reminds me of "Enemy Mine." Wolfmann

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TYPO

After wards,

SHOULD BE:

AFTERWARD,

Dawn262Dawn262almost 6 years ago
OMG!

So here it is, eight years later. I just read this and had to comment. This is an awesome story that just needs to continue. Bowoodstock, if you are still alive and active here on Literotica, know that there is one woman that really appreciates this effort. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful story

Really enjoying it!! N

NICHOLXNICHOLX4 months ago

Very cozy, very nice, voted five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBowoodstock@Bowoodstock
Yep, I'm really back after such a long hiatus. The last 10 years have been a journey for me, including a new career change, several moves, and new experiences that have shaped who I am. I know I'm going to get a lot of questions about the state of Kita'thalla. This is still...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES