All Comments on 'Kitchen Sink Sex Drama'

by TooSmallDave

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

Ed knows! Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
H

This could go down so many paths ........ Lock and load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You never really did say in the story the relationship

Yeah, it's easily inferred and there are the tags, but the only things that really matter are the ones that are in the story. The tags are rather pointless since they are only seen at the very end of the story. Too late.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I agree with the others, good story. Excellent dynamic.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveabout 3 years agoAuthor

What is guessed at and inferred is so much more erotic and powerful than what is made obvious. I would have preferred to have left this story more ambiguous. But the real jolt comes in the word 'again'; they've been caught before.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Why is this back up here? You've submitted the story before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"What is guessed at and inferred is so much more erotic and powerful than what is made obvious."

<P>

But what is canon is only what is in the story.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveabout 3 years agoAuthor

In response to the comment query from sp9983 I was asked by moderators to make a few changes to the story which I have done. I'm grateful for their input and support.

BroadusBroadusabout 3 years ago

An extremely erotic story. The scenario was very similar to something I experienced a few years ago with my neighbor" wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"The identity of the lover is a mystery; for you, the reader, to decide." Not difficult, you give us the identity, almost immediately. Peter. Do I win a cookie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My ex wife and our son use to do things like this, I was drunk most of the time and had no clue, So Naive!

RodzzzRodzzz7 months ago

Ed's short interrogation of his wife pretty much reveals that he's aware of the goings-on in the kitchen. Those two better be careful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooSmallDave@TooSmallDave
I started writing stories about sex in 2020. Heaven's knows why; it's not as though I haven't got enough to be getting on with. Most of what I write is totally fictional. The only thing in my stories that's true to my real life is that I do have a very small penis like the mal...