Kitchen Submission

Story Info
Raiding the fridge has never been so hot!
3.6k words
4.68
10.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna stood at the kitchen sink, doing the dreaded chore of the dishes. It was going to be a long weekend, Memorial Day, the start of summer. Her daughter Gretchen was going to have her best friend Lucy over for the weekend. So Anna knew that she needed to have the house prepared for the guest, even though Lucy was a regular at the house.

It was Gretchen's birthday weekend. She was turning eighteen. Lucy had turned eighteen earlier in the spring, back in February. Anna wasn't entirely sure what plans the two girls had, but she assumed that most of those plans would not involve being at the house much.

She sighed; she was not looking forward to being an empty nester. It would be worse being a single mother, now on her own without Gretchen there for company. She was only forty-four, having gotten pregnant right out of college to a man who proved to be nothing but disappointing. After the divorce she had been a fierce protector of her daughter, and she was already struggling with the loss of her prime reason for living. And that left a lot of other thoughts to creep into her mind.

She shook her head as the vision of Lucy once again appeared there. The young woman had been at the house nearly every weekend for the past two years. Lucy was also from a broken home, but she loathed her mother and adored her father, and most of the weekends were to be spent with the mother - therefore they were spent at Anna's home with Gretchen. It was probably not healthy, but considering that Gretchen was the product of a broken home as well, it was probably understandable.

Lucy was trending a little towards plump. She had a soft, rounded belly already, and thick thighs and big, heavy, pendulous breasts. Although she had never seen the young woman naked, she had inadvertently spotted her in bras while changing. Anna and Gretchen were similar - tall, lean and small-breasted, so having that more softly, supple, womanly body was something Anna had always longed for.

Just as she finished up, the door burst open. The girls were bubbly and excited and talking non-stop. That was not unusual.

"Happy birthday, Lucy," Anna said warmly. She got the small package from the counter and gave it to the birthday girl.

"Oh, Ms C!" Lucy exclaimed. "You didn't need to do that!" she said.

Anna laughed. "Of course I did. You've been like my second daughter for all these years!" Lucy opened it rather greedily and then embraced Anna tightly upon seeing the gift of a good bottle of perfume. Anna had gotten a raise and bonus at work; it was not enough to fix every one of her problems, but it had certainly made life a bit easier of late. Splurging on her daughter's best friend was a natural thing for her to do.

After the exchange, the girls ran off. They had plans that evening to meet a bunch of fellow high school seniors to do whatever it was that kids did these days. The girls were in the house for about an hour, then left as they were off for the night.

Anna, after ensuring the kitchen was clean, retired to her den for a little bit of reading. The book that she was currently reading was intelligently erotic, and she had spent the past several nights reading it slowly as she tended to do, building up her own arousal slowly until it was time to go to bed.

Since hitting forty, she had been plagued by an incessant arousal. It happened all of the time and in curious spots. At work, the much-younger handsome sales rep who moved with such fluid grace that Anna could only imagine what his hips would be like in bed. Or the equally fluid new secretary who sat at the front with almost impossibly large boobs. Anna had not really felt a woman-to-woman attraction since her hedonistic college days.

It must be her books, she decided. She had no sex life to speak of, unless you counted using her array of vibrators as a sex life. So she borrowed the spicy books and fell into those worlds and savored them all, whether it was the typical romance of a woman being saved by a big strong man, or whether it was a submissive girl learning her place at the hand of a strong dominant. She always identified with the submissive girl. Lately and in this book in particular, the confident, mature executive woman was slowly being seduced by the young headstrong woman whom the executive had hired. The plot was predictable; Anna already knew that the executive would soon be serving the young vixen. She did not care that it was predictable; it was well-written and it made her pussy tingle with excitement. That was enough for her.

By nine that night, the book's contents had moved her to such a point that she feared that upon standing, she would see a wet spot on her comfortable reading chair. She had never quite been so aroused by a book like this - the young vixen was steadily corrupting the older executive, turning the executive into all manner of slut for the young dominant woman. Anna so powerfully identified with the older executive - she had many things in common with the character - that it was impossible not to put herself into those same positions.

Begging for orgasms. Licking the vixen's unshaved pussy for hours. Collared and leashed and made to crawl around the vixen's bedroom as proof of her submission. How easily Anna saw all of it in her mind, and how wet it made her pussy! She stood and did a quick glance at her seat and sighed in relief when the wetness soaking her panties did not make it all the way through her shorts and onto the chair's fabric.

She climbed the stairs to go to her bedroom. The latest scene was the vixen denying the mature woman her orgasms. Anna decided to play along and slipped into her silky pajamas and slipped her fingers under the loose elastic of her waist and used her fingers to dance over her soaked pussy. The organ reacted immediately to the self-touch, sending wave upon wave of pleasure rippling through her body. She moaned softly as she brought herself to the edge of orgasm, and moaned deeper when she played in the mind of the main character and had the stimulation pulled away.

She edged herself three more times that evening. Around eleven she slipped into a fitful sleep, tossing and turning in her bed. The coursing arousal left her leaking and feeling a deep sense of throbbing. It was probably good that she was alone, she thought. It would not take much right now for someone to make her fall to her knees...

She woke with a start around 1AM. She sat up and looked around wildly; the need to urinate was strong but she didn't know where the kids were. But the bathroom was more pressing, and she did her business quickly before padding down the hall to Gretchen's room. She flicked the hall light on and opened the door, peering inside. She saw a body under the covers, rising and falling rhythmically, and sighed some relief. She turned the light off, and descended the steps to get a glass of water.

She did not expect to see Lucy in the kitchen, and uttered a startled squawk of fear. Then, she pressed her hand to her chest, exclaiming "Oh my god, Lucy, you scared me!"

The teenager smiled. "Sorry that I was raiding your fridge," Lucy apologized. She flicked a light on as Anna walked into the kitchen. Anna clearly saw Lucy's eyes sweep her body from head to toes, and for a scant second show a look of surprise, before her eyes drilled into Anna's lower body.

Anna felt a thrill of foreboding. She must have leaked through her satin pajama bottoms and the wetness was still visible. The knowledge that the young woman in front of her now knew that she was sexually aroused suddenly supercharged her arousal. She went from being perfectly fine to desperately needy in the blink of an eye.

"Excuse me," Anna said and stepped to Lucy's side, opening the fridge. Lucy smirked as she stepped aside, and Anna's gaze lingered on the young woman's face for a trifle too long. She looked in the fridge for her jug of water, and inadvertently did a pose where her ass was sticking out.

"Did you pee your pants?" Lucy giggled.

That jerked Anna upright, spinning her around between the fridge and the opened door. "What?" she gasped. "No!"

Lucy smirked again. "Then I guess you are one...wet...bitch," she said slowly.

Anna's mouth fell open and she felt her heart skip several beats. "Wh-what?" she stammered.

Lucy stepped forward again, her eyes boring into Anna's. "I thought I spoke pretty clearly. Either you pissed your silky drawers or you are one wet bitch. Now which is it?"

"Lucy!" Anna said, but her voice lacked any power. And it warbled.

"Keep your hands where they are," Lucy warned. She stepped close. Boldly she reached out and pressed the palm of her hand to Anna's crotch.

Anna knew what she felt. The heat and wetness had quite literally exploded in her body at being caught and called out in such a manner. "Oh my god, you are so fucking wet, what have you been doing all night?" Lucy asked softly. She pressed hard against Anna's pussy. "Answer me!" she hissed but in a whisper.

"I I I..." Anna stammered. Her heart thudded, and that hand on her pussy felt so fucking good. Her hips twitched.

Lucy clearly felt that and her smirk broadened. "Answer my question," she demanded.

Anna had to swallow hard. "I...I was...um...I was..." she stammered. Anna's face had never felt that hot, she knew it was a fire engine red.

"You were what?" Lucy demanded. She pressed her hand to Anna's wet pussy again and got a low moan from Anna.

"I was touching myself!" Anna blurted out.

"Did you cum?" Lucy asked.

"No!" Anna cried. "I didn't - that's why I'm so wet - oh my god please stop touching me," she begged.

"No, I don't think I will," Lucy said and again pressed harder. "That's one wet cunt you have Ms C," Lucy said.

At the crude word choice, Anna's face winced and her eyes closed. "Nooooo," she moaned, but her body betrayed her and twitched hard again.

Lucy nudged her hand a little. "Maybe I'll make you fuck my hand. Isn't that what you want? To rub your slutty clit on my fingers?"

Even while Anna moaned "Nooooo" again, her hips gave a vastly different answer. They moved, pressing down into the younger woman's hand and making herself feel great pleasure.

"My god," Lucy chuckled. "You're a slutty one, aren't you?"

"No," Anna managed to reply weakly. "Nooooo," she repeated, still weak.

"I think you are. I think that you're definitely slutty," Lucy said. "Should I take my hand away?"

"No!" Anna said sharply.

"So you are slutty?" she grinned.

"Mmmm ohhhhh ummmmmm," Anna stammered incomprehensibly.

Lucy pulled her hand back, snatching Anna's wrist in her grip. Anna could not pull away from that grip. Lucy tugged and Anna came forward, and Lucy turned Anna into the corner of the kitchen. She languidly closed the fridge door and then stepped forward. Though Lucy was shorter, she was definitely girthier, and Anna knew that there was no escaping this moment.

Lucy's hand reached out and again pressed to Anna's wet crotch. "I want to hear you say that you're a slutty bitch!" Lucy said.

Anna's eyes flicked to the ceiling, knowing that Gretchen's bedroom was right above her.

"Worried about Gretchen?" Lucy said and pressed her hand hard to Anna's body. "You should worry about me now!" she snapped.

"I'm a slutty bitch, I'm a slutty bitch, I'm a slutty bitch!" Anna whispered, rapidly, one sentence after the other, barely no space between the words.

"Seems like right now that you're MY slutty bitch, aren't you?" Lucy said as her hand wiggled and moved against Anna's needy sex.

"Oh goooodddddddd," Anna moaned softly.

"Say it!" Lucy said, pressing hard for a moment, then quickly drawing her hand away and bringing it back down in a light impact. The impact of the slap sent a shockwave through Anna, and she barely managed to bite back the scream, but could not bite back the deep moan.

"I'm your slutty bitch!" Anna gasped.

"Have you ever eaten pussy?" Lucy demanded to know.

"Y-yes," Anna stammered.

Lucy's eyes widened in shocked surprise. But she said nothing, the moment passing quickly. "That's good, I hope you haven't forgotten how!" she recovered nicely. "Take my shorts off!" she barked the order at Anna.

"Sshhhhhh," Anna hissed coldly. "You wake her up, I'll never allow you to stay here again," Anna leaned forward. "Wet pussy or not, that's one thing I'll not compromise on," she snarled.

"Fine." Lucy's face softened. "Okay, I'll stay quiet, okay?" she asked. Anna nodded curtly. "Now take my shorts off!" Lucy said without quite the same timbre in her voice.

Anna squatted as the eighteen year old turned around. Of course the giant PINK was emblazoned over her ass, and that was a firm, chubby ass. Having seen enough porn lately to know that Lucy's body would have been jerkoff fodder for any number of boys, and probably a few girls, she slid her hands up and began to slowly uncover the teen's smooth, pert, bare ass. Anna stared; she'd not been this close to a woman's ass in at least nineteen years. She licked her lips, hoping that she'd remember how to satisfy a woman.

She drew them down and down, and the scent of Lucy's arousal hit her nose. Anna stifled moaning, but she so badly wanted to. If the two of them had been alone...

"Okay, my slutty bitch," Lucy said as her voice had recovered to its past, commanding quality, "pucker up and kiss my ass and ask me if you can lick my pussy!"

Anna swallowed. She recalled how the fictional executive in a similar scenario had felt, the whirling of emotions and fears yet overriding all was that heart-pounding arousal. This was going to be fun, and pressing her lips into the ass of the younger domme would smart, but it would smart worse to not see the scene through to it's conclusion. So she leaned forward, her lips compressed into the tight "o" of a pucker, and pressed them to Lucy's warm, smooth buttocks. "May I please lick your pussy?"

"Do the other cheek," Lucy said.

Anna complied, kissing the other cheek. "May I please lick your pussy?"

Lucy's arousal betrayed her; she spun quickly and braced herself into the corner of the kitchen cabinetry. Now with her body facing Anna, and her legs spread, the full power of Lucy's arousal hit her nose. The young lass was now dripping wet. "I will make you cum, Lucy," Anna promised her.

"You better, you slutty bitch," Lucy breathed softly.

Anna marveled at how certain things just came back. Her memories were flooded by memories of her woman lovers back in college. How the clitoris was so easily stimulated, both by the tip of her tongue for a feather-light teasing touch, or how heavy pressure and slow movements would make lovers squirm for more. How the taste, and the creamy wetness, of a woman's pussy held her in sway, wanting nothing more than gather more on her tongue, into her mouth. How her fingers on a woman's thigh brought her pleasure, or if she wanted to delay an orgasm, keep her in place. Anna smiled; for as dominant as Lucy was overall, in this moment she was a slave to her body's needs as deeply and fully as Anna was.

The first lick was nothing short of explosive. Lucy smacked her hand over her mouth, clasping it hard, desperate to hold back a screech of arousal. Anna reveled in the taste once more, her tongue sliding out and sliding over smooth, wet flesh that reacted wildly from the passage of her tongue. The tip of her tongue, easily finding Lucy's big, plump clitoris and teasing it, slipping it between her lips and sucking gently, hearing Lucy's ragged inhales through her nose.

She glanced up, seeing the mask of pure pleasure on Lucy's face. The teen had lifted her top, and was squeezing a big nipple topping her heavy, plump breast. She looked gorgeous - Anna loved men and women alike, but there was nothing as perfect as seeing a woman's face during sexual ecstasy. She wanted to see more, and buried her mouth hard on Lucy's quim, her eyes remaining on the teen's face to watch her reaction.

It did not take long for Lucy's breathing to get very uneven, with several catches in her throat, and those barely-stifled cries of pleasure coming from behind her self-gag of her hand. She looked down at Anna, her eyes shiny and unfocused, and nodded once. Anna picked up speed and added pressure, and then Lucy's body stiffened hard for a second, then began to go through the fast cycle of hard muscular spasms as the orgasm wracked her. Anna watched as Lucy held onto the counter top with a grip tight enough to whiten her knuckles, and the young woman rode out the tsunami of her orgasmic wave until it became too much. She jerked, pulling back and nearly sending Anna tumbling to the floor as she sought to escape the overwhelming sensation in that post-orgasmic moment.

"S-stop," Lucy commanded. "T-too much," she whispered.

Anna could only smile and nod. Like her counterpart in the novel, she too felt her own pussy running wet and itching with a deep need, yet seeing the contentment on her young domme's face also brought a deep satisfaction.

Lucy recovered quickly enough. "You're good at that. You like eating pussy?" she asked, leering down.

"Yes, I do," Anna said, biting off the desire to add "Mistress" to her phrase.

"Does it make your cunt leak?" Lucy asked.

Anna agreed smoothly that it did, but she saw the confusion in Lucy's eyes. The youngster was naturally dominant, but wasn't sure what to do next. "Would you like me to show you how wet I get?" Anna asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, do that," Lucy said quickly.

"Would you like to watch me do it?" Anna asked as she slipped her fingers into her wet shorts and found her own clitoris with ease.

"Yeah, bend over and do it from between your legs," Lucy directed next. But Anna still heard the weakness in her voice.

Anna knelt on the middle of her kitchen floor, and slid her sleepwear down to her ankles. She reached back and spread her pussy open with her fingers, showing the teen how wet she was. She began to rub her clitoris slowly, and quickly faster; she was too aroused to give Lucy much of a show.

Anna was secretly pleased that Lucy seemed in awe of the view. It did not take long before Anna bit on her own lower lip almost hard enough to draw blood as her own orgasm wracked her body. She sank down onto the floor, wanting to moan but knowing that she could not, and panted as the last vestiges of the orgasm ended.

Still Lucy was silent. Anna rolled over and looked up. Lucy had lost all of her command attitude; she was gazing in frank awe.

"That was hot," she whispered. "All of it."

Anna smiled as she stood, pulling her still-wet sleep bottoms up and covering herself. "Yes, it was, if very unexpected," she added.

Lucy nodded. "Was I good?" she asked, the doubt now coming out.

Anna took a step forward and opened her arms; she was not surprised in the slightest when Lucy stepped into them and accepted the warm embrace. "You were magnificent," Anna assured the youngster.

"That was my first time," she admitted a moment later, her voice muffled as she had her face pressed into Anna's chest. "Receiving," she added.

"Have you ever given oral sex to another woman?" Anna wanted to know.

"No," Lucy admitted. "I want to, though," she added.

Anna released her and smiled, and took her hands. They stood there, clasped at their two hands. The confident older woman who was naturally submissive, and the natural dominant who lacked experience. Anna squeezed her hands. "You will, but you have to figure out on what terms you're going to do it."

"I can't believe what I did to you," she said. "I don't know what came over me!"

"You're naturally dominant, I think," Anna judged. "Do you know what that means?"

"Not really."

"You saw a situation and you seized control. Trust me," Anna confided softly, "you made me run wetter than I've done in years, Lucy. YEARS," she emphasized softly.

12