Kitchens & Rope (Alternate Ending)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mick once more reached into his sports bag and took out a flogger and a spanking paddle. The flogger had a metal handle with suede fronds about a foot in length, the paddle was pink with noughts and crosses on it. He knew that used properly it would leave what were supposed to be hugs and kisses on Emma's skin. Emma strained her head to see what Mick was doing and her eyes widened when she saw the items in his hand. He stood directly behind Emma and placed the paddle so she could see it, he dangled the flogger behind her head and she moaned as she felt the suede strands against her skin. He tickled her back and chuckled as she wriggled against the fronds as he teased them down her back and across her bum. He moved slightly to one side, and began to twist his wrist back and forth ensuring the strands of the flogger were spinning in a circular motion, he moved the spinning fronds until they were just making contact with Emma's skin and she jumped as she felt the suede gently biting and nipping her skin. He worked the flogger back and forth over both her bum cheeks and then up and down her back before changing to a flicking motion and working all the way down each of Emma's legs.

She was panting heavily into the ball gag and Mick realised that he was also breathing heavier. He stopped, admiring the glowing pink colour of Emma's skin while he regained his breath. He slowed things down a little bit, swinging the flogger between Emma's legs, landing it on each of her upper thighs, moving tantalisingly closer and closer to her pussy. When he landed the flogger square onto Emma's pussy she groaned and shivered. He took great delight when he realised that despite her predicament her body was responding to everything he did, she couldn't control what her body was feeling and he knew he had her. He landed another blow directly onto her pussy, the fronds curling around and landing directly onto her clit, Emma was trembling and moaning constantly as he landed blow after blow directly on her pussy and her clit, her moaning became louder and with one final blow she screamed into the ball gag, shivering uncontrollably as an incredible orgasm ripped through her body.

She'd never experienced anything like this before, her orgasm seemed to go on and on and mercifully Mick stopped as she came. Emma sagged as much as the ropes allowed her to, her arms holding her upright in that unnatural position and her legs spread wide. Mick slid his hand between her legs and she moaned again as his hand rubbed against her dripping wet pussy. She was so wet that the inside of her thighs were slick with her juices, it was no effort for Mick to slip first one finger and then another alongside it inside her.

"I'm so glad your body is giving you away." Mick whispered in her ear "You come across all fucking posh, butter wouldn't melt and all that but really, you're nothing but a fucking slut."

With that he removed his fingers from Emma's pussy and licked them slowly, then he kicked off his trainers and pulled his t shirt over his head, dropping them on the floor onto Emma's ripped clothes. He slid his jeans down his legs and his cock sprung out and bounced erect, harder than he'd ever been. He moved directly behind Emma and cupped her bum cheeks, pulling them slightly apart and pushed his cock between the girl's thighs. With a couple of thrusts his cock was coated in the wetness from Emma's tender pussy. Still cupping her bum cheeks, he lifted slightly, causing Emma to stand on the balls of her feet, the head of his cock pushed against Emma's slick lips and then she gasped and moaned as his thick cock slid slowly into her. She had never felt anything like this before. The butt plug filling her arse and Mick's thick cock filling her pussy was driving her to the brink of another orgasm, Mick let go of her bum cheeks and fucked the girl slowly, every thrust forward banging her pelvic area into the worktop of the kitchen units she was tied to. When Mick reached around her waist and began to rub her clit she came instantly, screaming loudly into the ball gag as she came again and again, trembling and shivering as Mick slowed inside her. His cock slipped out of her and more of her wetness spilt down the inside of her thighs.

He began to walk away and she strained her neck to see what he was doing, he walked into the office and she watched as he looked around. He spotted the large leather chair she'd been sat in when she was texting her boyfriend and smiled, he picked it up and carried it out of the small office and back to the larger display area where she was tied helpless. He untied the ropes that were holding her ankles to the legs of the units and then untied the rope from the spotlight rail above her, she almost fell but Mick put a strong arm around her waist and picked her up with no effort at all. He moved her to the chair and sat her down. He looked into her eyes and could see she was beat. He lifted her arms back and forced them around the edges of the chair, he moved around to the rear of the chair, pulling her arms down painfully and then tying the rope to the base. Back to the front of the chair he spread her legs wide, forcing them apart, he pulled her forwards until her bum was resting on the very edge of the chair.

"Don't, fucking, move!"

He reached into his sports bag and removed another piece of rope, tying one end around behind one knee he circled the chair pulling the rope tight before tying it around her other knee. Mick used the rope that was still tied around Emma's ankles to hold them over the arms of the chair and then tie them to the legs. She was completely exposed, her pussy wide open as he looked at her and she could feel her juices leaking from her, trickling down over the butt plug, which was still lodged firmly in her bum and then disappearing between her butt cheeks before puddling onto the cool leather chair.

Mick picked up the paddle and Emma's eyes widened, he ran it over her breasts, gently flicking and tapping the bars which pierced her nipples causing them to stand erect, he trailed the paddle over her stomach and then between her legs, rubbing it over her clit and using the edge to probe between her pussy lips, he used the flat side of the paddle and slapped Emma's clit briskly. She jumped as if she'd been given an electric shock and moaned into the ball gag, he began to slap her clit harder and every slap that landed was like a surge of electricity racing from her clit to her nipples. She doubted her pussy had ever been this wet, she could feel her juices dripping from her.

Mick put the paddle back onto the worktop and knelt in front of Emma, he leaned forward and she groaned as his tongue came into contact with her pussy, he licked right between her pussy lips, sticking his tongue inside her tasting her, moving tantalisingly up to her clit, flicking it with his tongue and then sucked it gently into his mouth. Emma was trembling, the bastard knew what he was doing, she was almost cumming just after those few touches of his tongue and she could see by the wicked glint in his eyes that he also knew she was close. His mouth came off her clit and he moved back to working his tongue between her lips, using his fingers to hold her pussy open allowing his tongue right inside her, she could feel the stubble on his chin prickling her delicate flesh his tongue was that far inside her. He traced his tongue up to her clit again, flattening it and licking her clit, when he sucked her clit into his mouth again Emma came with a muffled shriek, her body tensing against the ropes as her orgasm ripped through her.

Her heart was beating like a hammer inside her chest as the incredible wave of her orgasm subsided and she sunk back into the chair.

Mick stood, Emma's eyes were drawn to his throbbing cock and then she locked eyes with Mick, she looked lustily back at his cock, she wanted to taste it, she hoped her eyes were giving her away. She'd not expected her day to turn out like this but all she could think about now was getting that cock in her mouth. Mick moved around behind her and took off the ball gag, from the look in her eyes he knew she wasn't going to scream for help anymore, he adjusted the chair until she was lying almost horizontal, her head slightly lower than his cock which hovered above her.

He shuffled forward and she stuck out her tongue licking the tip of his cock and then further along the length of it as he settled over her, she twisted her head, trying to get his cock into her mouth but this wasn't Mick's plan. He wanted her to beg. He knew she wanted it but he wasn't going to make this easy for her. Instead he stood open legged above her head. She could easily reach his balls with her tongue and she began in earnest to lick them, it was Mick's turn to moan gently as she sucked first one and then the other into her mouth, he was even more amazed when she managed to get both of them into her mouth at the same time. He could feel her warm mouth around his balls and could feel her tongue swirling over them, flicking gently back and forth. She released his balls and went back to work with her tongue, she worked her way over them, coating his bollocks with her saliva. He moaned again, this time louder, when he felt her tongue working over his puckered hole and then probing gently until she was rimming him as if her life depended on it, her tongue working in and out of his arse. No other woman in his life had done this before and it took all of his self-control not to splash his cum all over her breasts with the pierced nipples and stomach. To distract himself from the amazing feelings he played with Emma's nipples, her muffled moans from underneath him told him she was now a willing partner, even though she was restrained and completely at his mercy.

He stood upright and Emma groaned in dismay, he stood to one side and she looked at him pleadingly.

"If you want to suck my cock," he said "Then I suggest you beg for it like the slut you really are."

Emma hesitated, she'd never begged for anything in her life but she wanted his cock so badly, she knew that if she begged she might as well just give herself to this man, she would never be free of him. He'd just forcibly taken her when she'd refused him and as strange as it was, she was loving every minute. If she begged, then he would have a hold on her and there would be nothing she could do about it. She'd be his slut for ever and he would do anything that he wanted to do with her. She made her mind up quickly.

"Please can I suck your cock?" she whispered.

Mick cupped his hand around his ear "I can't hear you."

"Please can I suck your cock?" Emma said again louder this time.

"You will address me as Sir when you request something," he said mockingly "Speak up this time and tell me that you're my slut and then tell me what you want slut."

Emma looked pleadingly at Mick but she knew this was how it was going to be, if she wanted to suck his cock then she would have to do as he asked.

"Please Sir, please can your slut suck your cock?" she said.

Mick smiled and said just two words, "Good girl."

He adjusted the chair again, sitting Emma slightly more upright and then straddled the prone girl again but this time facing her. His cock was between her breasts and she leaned her head forward to taste him but could only just reach the tip. He took Emma's nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each of his hands and pulled them gently, lifting them away from her chest, he pushed her breasts together until his cock was sandwiched between them. He began to slide his cock back and forth, gently fucking her breasts, her face was a picture of concentration as she tried to time his thrusts to allow her to lick the head of his cock as he moved towards her. He continued fucking her breasts until she could stand it no longer.

"Sir, please would you fuck your slut's mouth? she pleaded.

Mick said nothing but shuffled forward, feeding Emma his cock until she began to gag as it hit the back of her throat, she fought against it and he began to roughly fuck her mouth. Tears stung her eyes but she didn't want this to stop, the pre cum leaking from his cock was like nectar and she wanted his cum. She sucked for all she was worth, her boyfriend had told her she gave incredible blow jobs but she'd never given one quite like this before. Mick started to tremble and she knew he was close to cumming, her tongue flickered over the head of his huge cock and with one final thrust he began to spurt jet after jet of cum into her mouth. He pulled backwards and his cock came out of her mouth and she gasped for breath, she swallowed as quickly as she could but he continued to spurt his cum all over her face. He was breathing heavily and he leaned back against her chest before shaking the final drops of his cum onto her neck.

"Fucking hell slut, you're pretty good at sucking cock." he said.

He stood upright, moving his legs from either side of Emma and stood to one side, leaning against a kitchen display, to catch his breath. Emma licked her lips, his cum tasted amazing and she could feel what she hadn't swallowed trickling down her flushed cheeks.

Mick moved to his sports bag and reached inside and pulled out a camera. "I'm going to take some pictures of you lying there like that slut, with my cum all over you, your boyfriend will love them." he chuckled.

He began to take pictures, shots of Emma tied up, close ups of her pussy and her arse with the butt plug still lodged there, he took pictures of the marks he'd left on her arse and close ups on his cum on her neck and chest, as he took close ups of her with his cum splashed all over her face and hair his cock began to grow again. Emma looked on helpless as he snapped away but couldn't help noticing that his cock was rapidly becoming hard again.

"Sir?" Emma said.

Mick paused taking the pictures, lowering the camera from his face "Yes slut?"

"Please will you fuck me?"

She couldn't believe she'd uttered those words but she was incredibly horny, he'd made her cum so many times in such a short time but she still felt unfulfilled. She wanted his cock inside her. He'd abused her, tied her up, spanked and flogged her, done things to her that her boyfriend had never even thought of but she wanted this man's cock inside her. She blushed as she waited for an answer, knowing that he had every intention of fucking her anyway, she just wanted it now.

Mick never said a word, he put the camera on the work top and stood between Emma's wide open legs, he could see how wet the girl was, her pussy and thighs slick with her juices.

He hadn't realised she would love being restrained and abused as much as she obviously did. She was a proper dirty slut and he planned to take advantage of that in the future.

He pushed two fingers inside her pussy, as deep as he could and stirred them around, Emma groaned loudly and then moaned as he removed them, he put his fingers towards her face and she immediately opened her mouth allowing him to place them inside, she licked his fingers, sucking her wetness from them, tasting her arousal from his thick fingers.

While she was temporarily distracted he reached down with his other hand and with a gentle sucking sound removed the butt plug from her arse. She moaned against his fingers and he could feel her tremble.

He placed the head of his cock between the engorged lips of her pussy, she wriggled as much as she was able, trying to draw his cock inside her but, as he had been since the moment he'd walked into the kitchen shop, Mick was completely in control.

With one swift, smooth thrust he slid the full length of his cock deep inside Emma, his balls banged heavily against her tender arse and she groaned with the sudden force of his cock buried inside her.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, your cock is huge, Fuck." she screamed.

Mick just smiled and pulled back until just the tip of his cock was inside Emma, he paused for a split second, looking into Emma's eyes and then thrust forward again. Emma screamed again but softer this time, he could feel her pussy twitching and spasming around his cock as he began to build a steady rhythm, pulling back before ramming his cock deep into Emma's pussy.

She was panting heavily, could feel his cock almost splitting her in two, she was virtually delirious under the pounding her pussy was getting, her head rolling from side to side on the chair, he reached for her breasts, gently pinching her nipples, twisting and rolling the bars that ran through them between his fingertips, she could feel her orgasm building inside her, a delicious sweetness and warmth flooding throughout her body, it felt like her nipples were on fire from the attention Mick was giving them, she was going to cum and she knew this was going to be amazing, she'd never felt anything like this before, being restrained as helpless as she was, Mick trailed his fingers over her flat stomach, he held each of her upper thighs, holding her tightly, using her body to pull her deeper onto his cock, he rubbed his thumb onto her clit and that tipped her over the edge, she was cumming and she could hear herself crying out with passion, he pushed his cock deep into her and held it there, the feelings were taking her breath away but he continued rubbing her clit, he slid his thumb alongside his cock, using the wetness leaking from Emma's pussy to lubricate his thumb before placing it back onto her clit. She came again, shaking violently against the ropes holding her in place.

Mick pulled his cock from her pussy and Emma whimpered, she was trembling with lust and as exhausted as she was from her ordeal she didn't want this to stop, neither did Mick.

He placed the tip of his cock against her puckered bum hole and she whimpered again.

"Oh God no, don't, please, no." she whispered.

Mick said nothing but pushed forward, the head of his cock pushing against her tight hole.

"Relax."

He pushed forward gently and the spongy head of his cock pushed aside the muscles in her arse and the first inch of his cock invaded her, she was looking into his eyes as he fed more and more of his cock inside her, inch by glorious inch until she was full and he could be no further inside her. He pulled back ever so slowly, the butt plug had stretched her sufficiently for this not to be torturous but it still hurt, a tear rolled gently down her cheek as Mick slowly pulled his cock out of her arse and thrust straight into her pussy till he was buried to the hilt, he pulled out again, his cock slick with the juices from her orgasm, he lined his cock up again with Emma's arse and pushed his way deep inside her. It was easier this time and he repeated this procedure another few times until her arse was almost as easy to slip into as her pussy. She cried out again, tears flowing freely down her cheeks as Mick continued to switch between both of her holes.

Mick was panting, both of them had beads of sweat forming on their brows and Emma was also panting heavily, Emma's arse was so tight Mick knew that he'd not be able to hold off much longer, he gripped her thighs, pulling her onto his cock, his balls were bouncing off the seat of the leather chair they were fucking so hard, Emma moaned loudly and screamed that she was cumming again, Mick gave one final thrust and stiffened, spurting jets of hot cum deep into the girls guts, his body trembling with exertion.

Mick quickly regained his composure and could feel his cock softening inside of Emma, he slipped out of her arse and knelt between her thighs. He could see his cum dribbling from her once tight hole, smearing all over her arse cheeks and her pussy twitching involuntarily from the fucking he'd given her. He stood quickly picking the camera back up from where he had left it on the work top.