Kitchens & Rope (Alternate Ending)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get some more pretty pictures of you before I get out of here."

Mick started snapping away with the camera, the first ones he took were close ups of his cum leaking from Emma's tender backside, dribbling and collecting on the leather seat between the cheeks of her arse, pictures of her well fucked pussy, glistening with her juices, the marks on her body, he was particularly proud of the marks he had inflicted on her and took lots of pictures of those. He stood back admiring the scene in front of him.

Tutting he stooped to retrieve the butt plug from where he had dropped it. He swirled it in the little pool of their mixed cum that Emma was sat in, lubricating it slightly before he pushed it back into the prone girl's arse. She couldn't help but let out a deep moan of lust as the strange object was inserted back into her anal cavity.

Mick stood back snapping more pictures of Emma lying helpless tied to the chair. He looked about quickly spotting the knife where he'd left it on the pile of Emma's clothes, he strode over picked it up and returned to stand in front of Emma.

"I'm going to untie you now, I've got a few more pictures I want to take of you before I leave you to the rest of your day. You've been a really good girl so far, don't fuck it up now by doing something stupid and making me really fucking hurt you." He threatened.

Emma looked terrified as he swiftly untied her and she cried out in pain as her legs dropped off the arms of her chair.

"Now," Mick growled "Get on all fours like the dog that you are and lick that cum off the chair."

Emma hesitated for a split second, long enough for Mick to turn the knife in his hand, the spotlights in the showroom glinting and sparkling of the sharp blade. She knelt and looked directly at the pool of their mixed cum. Mick stood slightly to one side and focused the camera on the stricken girls tear stained face. As she extended her tongue towards the creamy mixture she could hear Mick clicking away, she looked towards him staring directly into the camera.

"Perfect" Mick said "Don't stop until it's all gone."

He moved behind Emma and knelt behind her, capturing pictures of Emma's glistening pussy framed by the delicious arse cheeks that he had gripped so tightly as he emptied his seed into her arse. He stood watching Emma intently as she continued to lick the seat of the chair.

He glanced at the clock on the wall realising with a start that it was almost twelve thirty, he'd been here for almost two and a half hours violating the girl in front of him. He retrieved his clothes and dressed quickly. Emma turned to look up at him as he collected the items he had brought, dropping them into the sports bag he zipped it up securely.

Emma didn't dare move as he strode into the small office behind her, picking an item off the desk before returning to kneel in front of the naked girl.

Mick held up the item from her office, it was one of her business cards that she gave to customers.

Hot tears dripped from her beautiful green eyes as she focused on the card in Micks hand.

"I have all your details on here Emma, your full name, your phone numbers, email addresses and on these cards behind yours, I have your dads and your brother's details as well."

Emma grimaced, the full weight of her predicament bearing down on her shoulders.

"Keep your fucking mouth shut and no one will ever see these pictures. I will see you again."

Mick stood picking up the sports bag, he took a few steps towards the main area of the shop before pausing. He looked back towards Emma.

"Keep the butt plug, you can use it for practice so you're ready for next time" he laughed.

He turned and strode towards the shop doorway, as the shop door slammed shut behind him tears began to fall from Emma's eyes, she let out a huge sob before collapsing, spent, onto the floor.