Kit's Stories - Katie's Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kit was feeling a bit like a ping pong ball batted between two skilled paddles. "Sandy, if Katie is comfortable with Kit that is fine with me."

"See, Mom." Katie crowed triumphantly. "Now come on in the yard, Kit."

"Well, all right then; I'll go get dressed and be out in a minute. Be a good hostess, Katie."

As Sandy walked down the same hall, Katie ran to unlock the atrium doors and run outside. "Come on, Kit, come on. He is here now, but he can't stay long. Hurry."

Kit smiled indulgently as he followed Katie into the yard to the play area under the trees, An almost Olympic sized pool was landscaped into the lawn with a cabana spilling pool toys through an open door. Most of the yard was thickly carpeted with grass, but beneath the trees was a thin layer of fallen leaves over bare ground. "Who is here, Katie?" Kit asked.

"My man. He has something to tell you. Stand right here." She led him to the edge of the sand pile enclosed with two by twelve board sides. As Kit reached the spot she indicated, the stillness of the evening was broken when the wind began to swirl again. Leaves were picked up from the ground and circled in a tightening spiral until the whirlwind centered over the sand pile. The sand was picked up as the wind increased and the figure of a man began to coalesce in the midst of the circling sand and leaves.

"That's him; said Katie, "that's my man, Kit. Listen, he wants to tell you something, but it is really hard for most people to hear him."

From the rustling of the sand and leaves, Kit heard, or maybe just imagined he heard, a whispering, hissing faint voice, "Sheee needs to mooove on. Help herrrr..." The figure in the whirlwind became more clear to Kit. It was indeed a man in coveralls—no, a flight suit with the Air Force insignia on the chest.

"Katie, Kit," the voice came from the patio. Sandy was standing at the door. As Kit watched, the figure faded, but the whisper came once more, "Help her—help..." It disappeared and the sand and leaves dropped down as the stillness of the evening returned.

"Did you hear him, Kit?" Katie asked. "Could you see him? I have always been the only one, but he said you could."

As Sandy came bustling up toward them, Kit looked at the young mother. She seemed younger in a hot pink peasant blouse with black lace frills across the scoop neck and up on the sleeves. The lace hid, but seemed to emphasize the small pert breasts beneath them. The shirt ended just below her navel leaving an enticing view of a small waist above a low slung pair of bell-bottomed black hip huggers. The jeans were molded to her compact figure showing every surprising curve on the petite body. From under the eleven inch bell bottoms, ten hot pink colored toes set off her white sandals.

Kit looked down at Katie's expectant face. He said quietly to her, "I did see him, but I am not sure what he wants. We can talk more later." Katie nodded. Kit turned to Sandy,

"Don't you look delectable, Like cotton candy—good enough to eat."

As Sandy smiled at the compliment and the blushed as she considered how she might be eaten, Katie asked, "What is cotton candy? I don't know what it is."

Kit grinned at Sandy and said, "We will get some for you. It is so pretty and sweet that you just want to eat it and eat it for a long time. Let's go get in the car and we're off for corny dogs and cotton candy."

"Yay!!" said Katie.

"Yay." Whispered Sandy to herself as she felt a tingling in her lower belly and a warmth spread beneath the zipper of her jeans. A warm gust of air moved on the back of her neck and behind her ear. She was reminded of Dusty's usual romantic approach to her. From behind, he would cup her breasts and blow gently on her neck. It never failed to arouse her. The magic memory of a loving husband took her beyond the reality of her mother-in-law's back yard. Kit and Katie seemed to fade as she felt again the long missed caresses. It seemed that there was warm support beneath her bra cups and a soft whisk across the hardening tips. Sandy lay her head over as the soft warm breeze stirred the hair behind her ear. Chill bumps sprang from her arms and her nipples engorged as she felt once again surrounded by sexual desire. She welcomed his warm breath and loving hands.

"Mom! Mom! We're ready to go now. Come on!" Katie was holding Kit's hand at the door to the house as Sandy stood entranced in her reverie. It seemed she could almost...No, that would be ridiculous. Sandy shook her head and followed slowly as if in a dream.

"Come look, Kit. I need to show you!" Katie tugged Kit's hand and pulled him down the hall. Kit expected to find a little girl's room with stuffed toys and dolls. Instead he was guided into Sandy's bedroom where her work clothes lay on the bed. Katie ran to the bedside table and grabbed an 8X10 photo in a silver frame. "This is him, Kit. This is my man. You saw him didn't you—outside in the yard—you did—say you did." She handed Kit the picture.

Kit looked from the expectant blue eyes of the child to a picture of two young men in flight suits standing in front of a jet fighter. The taller of the two had his arm around a lithe fair-haired young man with a huge grin.

"See, Kit, that's my man. Everybody loved him. The big man is hugging him. My mom and Gramma loved him and I do too. He loves all of us, but he is changed and can't stay long. He had a hard time finding us and has to leave soon, but he wants to help us be happy, and he says you are going to help." She paused for breath and looked up at Kit with hopeful eyes.

"Are you unhappy, Katie?"

"Not so much as Mom and Gramma. They miss him a lot and they can't see him. He says they both need to move on, but I like our house and don't want to move. He says Mom is horny and you can fix that, but I don't see horns on her like a cow or a devil. Do you understand any of that? Please help us."

Kit stood there stunned; he looked from the picture to the little girl and back. "Katie, I will do what I can to help, but I have to think about this for a while. Probably it would be best if you don't say anything about your man and your plan to your mom until I can figure out the best thing to do. And we can talk about it more later, OK?"

As Katie nodded agreement, Sandy came into the room. "There you are. Katie, why did you bring Kit...oh, you were showing him the picture."

"He needed to see, Mom. The picture is more clearer."

"Sandy, I am sorry. I didn't mean to intrude on your privacy. I thought she was going to show me her room. I should have asked." Kit apologized.

"Kit, don't worry about it. Katie is used to ordering her grandmother and me about and she is really good at it."

"Well, I'm hungry now, and I want to go to the fair in Kit's 'vertable. Let's go." Out the door ran the tot in her black tights and orange top with pumpkins on it. As she disappeared down the hallway, Sandy sighed. "If you want to back out..."

"No!" said Kit. "She is a doll just like her mom. I am looking forward to the evening. Let's go." He offered his hand to Sandy. Unthinking she grasped Kit's warmth as they started off down the hallway following the irrepressible Katie.

When the two adults reached Kit's car, Katie was already sitting in the small back seat. "Mommy, you sit there and Kit will drive and we can watch the sky when he drives. His car is way cooler than our car, but I don't know what he does when it rains."

"It has a top, Katie, it just folds up. We will be safe," Kit said.

"I'm not afraid. My man said you would take care of us/"

The ride to the fairgrounds was tour guided by the little girl standing up and leaning between the bucket seats. She kept a running commentary on what she wanted to do at the fair. She said she wanted to see the animals, eat corny dogs with lots of ketchup, and ride all the rides, even the ones that Mommy was afraid of. And later we can watch the moon be round and big from Kit's 'vertable.

Sandy asked, "Where did you come by all this information about the fair. Have some of the kids at school been telling you what they have done?"

"My man told me and he said that later, Kit could show us a place where the lake would drown the moon."

"Katie, your imagination is running off with you. The lake can't drown the moon because ..."

"Actually, Sandy," Kit interrupted. "She is right. It is a full moon and at my parent's house, the moon seems to go down into the lake. I watched it go down last night about 9:00 so it will probably set around 9:45 or so tonight. Since tomorrow night is Halloween, I am sure Katie is going trick or treating then so we better go watch the moon drown after the fair."

"That is past her bedtime and I doubt that she can stay awake that late. Anyway it is too much trouble..."

"Not at all, let's just see how things go at the fair," said Kit.

"I won't get sleepy, Mommy. There's too much to do." The beaming smile on the young girl's face ended the debate.

"OK, sweety, but if you get tired and cranky, we are going straight home. Deal?"

""It's a deal, Mommy," Katie replied solemnly as she licked her thumb and held it toward her mom. Sandy licked her thumb and pressed it against Katie's.

"This is how we treat serious agreements in our house, Kit." Sandy said with a rueful smile. "Katie's dad and I began it when we started dating. It is only for the most serious agreements.. Katie and I have continued the custom."

"Deal, Kit?" Katie asked as she licked her thumb and held it toward Kit.

Kit licked his thumb and met the tiny thumb that reached around his right shoulder as he drove. "Deal!"

At the fairgrounds, they bought corny dogs, French fries, and Dr. Peppers for the three of them. They visited the condiments table for the small packets of ketchup and mustard along with a handful of napkins. They carried the food into the equestrian center where they could sit while eating and watching the horses perform. The dressage competition was under way and Katie was enthralled. She stood at the rail holding her forgotten corny dog as the horses and riders swirled in graceful movement. Sandy and Kit sat and ate while watching the show and the enthralled child.

"Look, Mommy, when I get big I want a horse like that and I will ride it here for everyone to see."

"Fine, honey, but eat your corny dog so you can grow. You said you were hungry."

Katie bit the fried cornmeal crust off the end of her corny dog to leave a couple of inches of the hot dog inside sticking out. "Look, Mommy, it has a weenie in it. You love weenies, don't you, Mommy. My man says you are a weenie gobbler from way back. You have a weenie too don't you, Kit."

Desperately working to control his amusement, Kit said, "Well, I may not like them as much as your mom, but I'm pretty partial to mine. De you really like weenies, Sandy?"

Caught with the end of her corny dog in her mouth, Sandy's blue eyes widened in a blue panic; her face reddened as she attempted to finish off the bite and answer. As she chewed and swallowed, Katie's attention returned to the arena and the horse show. Kit slumped forward with a hand over his eyes as he shook in helpless laughter. Without a target audience for her wrath, Sandy reverted to mom mode. "Eat your corny dog, Katie and don't let it make a mess on you."

Kit's shoulders heaved as he tried to hold in a new burst of laughter. He heard a snicker on his right where no one sat and heard a clearly whispered, "Oh, my God!" He pivoted quickly to look at the empty seat beside him and noticed how his right side seemed cooled strangely while the left next to Sandy seemed extra warm. "Strange air-conditioning currents in here," he thought.

"Why did you do that? Why did you say, 'Oh, my God; just like Dusty used to do?" Sandy's blue eyes were totally focused on Kit. He felt like she was suctioning his soul to her with her intensity.

"I didn't...I mean...I don't know..." he stuttered to a halt as their eyes made a connection and his previous amusement vanished to be replaced with the realization that he was suddenly sexually aware and attracted to the diminutive blonde. As his eyes dropped to her lush mouth, he saw the tip of her tongue brush over her swelling lips and he knew that the connection was running both ways.

"I need to tell you something," he said. "When Katie showed me the picture, I realized who he was, Dusty Rhodes, the little split receiver for Taylor's best football team forever. He was really good-catching passes, running back kicks, reverses—he was fearless even though his was so much smaller..."

"He wasn't that small," Sandy exploded. "People always said that, and he hated it. He just wanted to be appreciated as a player, not a good little player. Some parts of him were just as big as anyone..." She sputtered to a halt as the connection between she and Kit was almost broken when she realized what she had said. "His heart..his heart was big, and his love for me was big..." The tears began to spill down her cheeks. Sandy slumped in her seat and when she began to sob, she jammed her corny dog into her mouth, glaring sullenly at Kit.

Not knowing what else to do, he reached for her and leaning to her, pulled her face into his neck. Sandy's sobbing ceased immediately and she snuggled as close as she could get in the bleacher seats. Her back and shoulders were a tight mass of tension, so as she regained her equilibrium, Kit began gently massaging her back. His first strokes caused flinched as if she were being stung, but soon her back relaxed somewhat and he moved one hand up to her shoulders and neck. Sandy sighed and pressed her face into his neck as he worked the knots from her shoulders and upper back. When he moved beneath her hair to massage her slender neck, she gave a shudder and whispered, "That is so nice, I always loved that so much especially when you blow that warm gentle breath on my neck."

Kit's hand froze. His chin was resting on top of Sandy's head. If anyone was blowing a warm breath on her neck, it wasn't he. He sat up, "Katie, are you through eating. We can go to the midway for the rides and games. They may even have a haunted house."

Sandy sat up straight. "Nicely done, Kit. Thanks for the rescue; I think I was going down for the third time."

"Speaking of that, are you and Katie swimmers? When we go to my house, the water in the lake is still warm enough to swim if you like."

"It sounds lovely, but isn't it dangerous, swimming at night."

"No, Katie would have to wear a life jacket while we are on the dock or in the water and most places around the boat house are only five and a half feet deep."

"Kit, that is four inches over my head." At Kit's startled look, she laughed. "It's not a problem. I love to swim and swim like a fish, but let's not say anything to Katie until we see how things are going, Ok?"

Outside on the midway, Kit's basketball skills quickly won a huge panda bear for Katie and his baseball throwing accuracy added up a pile of credits. "What do you want, Katie?" Kit asked.

"I want Mommy to choose something for herself to remember the fair," the child said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" Sandy asked. Katie nodded and hugged her bear, so Sandy looked over the selection on stuffed toys, plates, cheap jewelry, and T-shirts. She pointed at one of the shirts that had a scarecrow on the front beneath a sign that said, "If I only had a brain!" "I would like that," she said. "It has always been my favorite movie. I made Dusty watch it with me every time it came on TV."

"And Mommy can sing every word of every song!" Katie enthused

"Dusty couldn't sing a lick, but he loved for me to sing to him—I was a voice major—" she stopped as if overcome. Kit was frozen with uncertainty, but was taken off the hook by the carneys' interjection.

"You don't have enough credits for the shirt, yet. But, I'll give you one more ball for a dollar. If you can knock over the milk bottles, she can have the shirt." He handed Kit the baseball in exchange for the dollar. Kit knew it was a sucker game as the bottles were heavily weighted and the usual complement of three balls gave him a better chance. He would need some extra speed on this throw.

As he released the ball, he knew he had overthrown. The ball sailed high and to the right of the pyramid. A breeze fanned his cheek as the ball slammed into the backstop. The bottles began tottering—the top one fell backward and then the two on the bottom tilted and fell to the side."

"Never saw that before," said the carnie. "Must have been an earthquake—or a ghost." He laughed as he handed Sandy the shirt.. Kit was not surprised when he heard a different, softer laugh in his ear.

"Let's do rides now," said Katie as she started off lugging her bear.

"Fine," said Sandy, "but I am not getting on any of those fast spinning rides. I will hold your bear while you and Kit ride the rough stuff."

After several trips on the Tilt-a-whirl, Octopus, and Rocket to the Moon with Katie, Kit was relieved when Katie found some rides more age appropriate for her. The Boats circles smoothly in a trough with Katie the sole occupant of first a rowboat, then a canoe, and then a tugboat. While she waved to them and rand the bells on the boats, Kit and Sandy stood by the rail and talked.

"Kit, what has she told you about her man"?

Kit was unwilling to relate all that Katie had told him, but he said, "She says that he is the man in the picture—Dusty—but she doesn't refer to him as her father. She says he wants me to help you and Mrs. Rhoades to move on, that is her phrase, but she doesn't want to leave her house. She says her man says I will help, but that only she and I can see him. We are going to talk more later."

Sandy placed her hand on Kit's arm. "She is so happy. Thank you for giving her this and for helping me to remember how great it is to share her joy." When Kit put the arm that was not holding Katie's panda around Sandy's shoulders, she remembered feelings that she had repressed for years. Her nipples hardened in her plain cotton bra and she felt a tingle in her lower belly. Between her legs a heavy warm pressure began to build as she felt a warm gust on the side of her neck. When she looked up at the six foot five inch Kit, he was so different from Dusty, the only man she had known sexually. Before she could repress the thoughts, she wondered how different sex would be with Kit. Her repressed femininity was responding to Kit's maleness and her arousal began to build.

When the third boat ride was over, Katie came running to meet them. "Pony rides next, please, Mommy, pony rides." She pointed to a circle of ponies with small children on their backs. The horses were obviously bored, but the kids were waving cheerily toothier parents standing outside the rail. Kit handed Katie the tickets for the ride and she ran off to wait for her turn.

When Kit and Sandy reached the ride, Katie was being helped on a beautiful palomino mare by the carnie. The rail was crowded, so Sandy stepped up to the rail and Kit stood behind her. He rested the large panda beside Sandy on the rail as he looked over her head at the excited child. The other parents were jostling to see their children, bumping Sandy and Kit as they stood watching. To brace them, Kit reached his free left arm around Sandy to grasp the rail. With the bear on one side and Kit's arm on the other, Sandy felt as if she were being held and snuggled. As the ponies began to circle, Katie's mare picked up her head and began stepping more lively. Her pale mane and tail arched playfully Katie waved delightedly, but Sandy's imagination flashed to a scene of a large stallion rampant in his lust mounting the little mare and plunging into her as she quaked in ecstasy. She almost felt the velvet stiffness sliding smoothly into her ready cunt; her breath came quicker, and she moaned as the hot pressure in her loins built again.