Kit's Stories - Katie's Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kit heard the moan and leaned to ask quietly in her ear. "Are you OK, Sandy?"

Sandy felt Kit's warmth on her back and neck. Unable to think clearly, she arched her back and presses her jean clad buttocks against him. "I think I need a restroom. Can you watch Katie for me?" When he said he could, she ducked under his arm and headed for the facilities.

Once in the cool, air-conditioned stall, Sandy lowered her pants and underwear, but just leaned against the side of the stall. Her juices had soaked her bush and labia. She tore off toilet paper to clean herself, but instead ran her free hand lightly over her mound and down her slit. Gathering the moisture, she returned to her stiff clit and teased it—first lightly and then briskly with her index and middle finger sliding on either side. The orgasm hit her quickly and hard, forcing gentle grunts from her, "Ugh, ugh, ugh...she clinched her thighs on her hand and her jaws against the howl that Dusty always loved. She sat on the toilet to recover and clean herself.

When Sandy exited the restrooms, she was met by Kit and Katie. Kit had a concerned look on his face as he asked, "Are you feeling all right?"

Sandy laughed, "I think I drank too much Dr. Pepper. How about you, Miss Katie, do you need a pit stop?"

Katie looked up at Kit. "That means do I have to go to the bathroom to tinkle. I don't know why she says that."

"Oh," was all Kit could manage. It seemed that little girls were going to baffle him just as easily as their older sisters.

"Mommy, Kit says we can do more rides or go to the Spook House or ride the Ferris wheel. But I think that it is starting to get dark and I really want to see the lake drown the moon."

"Maybe you should ask Kit what he wants to do. We have had a great time already and you don't want to make him tired of us, do you?"

Katie reached for Kit's hand and tugged until he bent down to her. "You're not tired of us are you, Kit? I really hope not and I think Mommy is right. You choose what we are going to do. What do you really, really want to do?"

Kit tried to clear his mind of what he would like to do with Sandy's cute ass that had pressed back into his leg. On a first date with a small child, those things didn't seem possible. He pretended to think. "Well, let's see. I like Spook Houses and Ferris Wheels and night time swims before the moon drowns."

"Yay!! That's what I like too. And Mommy can do all of those too!!"

"Please, Mommy, please!! We need to do it together. My man says so."

"Katie, don't start that about your imaginary man..."

"I say so too, Sandy," Kit interrupted. "I think it will be more fun if we all do it together."

Sandy relented, "Well, OK, but I don't like rough games or fast rides very much."

"It's Ok, Mommy, we'll hold your hands so you won't be scared."

Upon entering the fun house, the first things they saw were the curved mirrors that gave fantastic images of whoever stood before them. Katie howled with glee when the mirror made Kit short and she in the mirror next to it was taller than Kit. When Katie moved away and Kit moved to the tall mirror, Sandy was squeezed even shorter. The images morphed for Kit and Sandy as they faced each other. In the reflections, Sandy's face was just even with Kit's crotch and when their clothes disappeared, the short naked Sandy in the mirror reached to grasp Kit's erection and pull it into her open mouth. The reflection's head bobbed frantically in the mirror as Kit pulled her head closer as he fucked her mouth.

"Mommy, come on. There are more rooms." Katie started down the corridor without the two shocked adults.

"Coming, Katie, coming..." they both muttered as the images faded and their clothed selves moved away from the mirrors.

"Did you see..." Kit began.

"How short I was," said Sandy as she set out after her baby. Her pulse was hammering in her crotch and she felt as if she had a heating pad between her legs. But she was a mother and must go to her child.

Kit stood a moment holding the panda bear. A weenie eater from way back," he thought and followed down the hall with the now familiar chuckle in his ears. He found them before a casket holding a realistic Count Dracula. Katie was too short to see plainly so she held up her arms for her mother to pick her up. Sandy did so and stepped closer onto a gimbaled floor panel which activated the trick. The corpse in the coffin lurched up into a sitting position with a recorded "Haaa!!" Sandy jumped backward turning into Kits arms. Kit caught them in a hug along with the bear. Sandy's free arm that was not holding Katie reached around Kit's waist and as she was facing him, she straddled his leg. Immediately the pressure of his muscled thigh between her legs fired her libido. Her hand slipped under his untucked t-shirt and grasped, then caressed his warm flesh. Kits hand reached down to cover her firm tiny ass and he gripped her firmly and pulled her against him. Sandy's pelvis opened and she rocked her covered snatch against Kit.

"It's all right, it's all right," he murmured while thinking just how all right her firm cheeks were..

Squeezed between her mother, Kit, and the bear, Katie popped up a grinning face. " Mommy was afraid, but I wasn't. I like these type of hugs. Can we do more?"

Kit and Sandy immediately released each other and stepped back.

"Right now, I think I want to get out of here and get some fresh air on the Ferris wheel." Kit said. His body held a memory of a small firm breast pushing into his side and a searing hot crotch rocking against his thigh. He was glad he had the bear to hold in front of his woody as they moved on through the house.

Katie chattered as they passed through ghostly sounds, cold winds, and rooms full of witches and goblins. Kit and Sandy barely noticed them as they walked to the Ferris wheel. As they were being seated, Katie said, "I want to sit on the outside so I can see better. Mommy, you sit in the middle."

"No, Katie, I will be scared to death that you might fall and I couldn't catch you."

"Katie, how about you sit in my lap once we get going. That way you will be high enough to see and I can hold on to you. Your mother can sit there by me and make sure you don't slip away from me."

It was a good plan as the double Ferris wheel whisked them upward. Four smaller wheels rotated on the large wheel making for a long and peaceful viewing of the Texas twilight. The sun went down behind the western hills leaving long horizontal streaks of crimson, purple, and gold. When the other wheels loaded and unloaded, they sometimes rotated, but often just rocked high above the ground and the city.

"I'm not too happy about being this high up or all this movement," Sandy said.

"Don't be afraid, Mommy," Katie said from Kit's lap. "Scoot over her and Kit will hold you too."

"Can you hold me too, Kit?" Sandy asked softly.

"All holding of beautiful women is done cheerfully, warmly, and without complaint." He replied. Sandy moved close until their thighs were pressed together. When Kit reached over her head to drape an arm around her shoulders and pull her tight, Sandy turned slightly to press a breast into his side. With one hand, she reached to grasp Katie's shirt and with the other, she reached up under Kit's shirt again to stroke the firm warm flesh of his side. When Kit slipped his hand beneath her arm to cover her breast, she looked up at him and smiled, then leaned over and bit him softly on his nipple. He responded by brushing Sandy's nipple into erection then pinching it gently.

The wheel started moving again and Katie said, "Look, Mommy, the moon is following the sun down. Is it time to go to your house to see it drown, Kit?"

"As soon as they let us off the ride, we can go, Katie. We have plenty of time. It probably won't drown for a couple more hours."

"If you want to swim at Kit's house, we will have to go home to get swim suits, Katie. We don't know Kit well enough to swim like we do at our house."

"Kit, when we swim with just us and Gramma, we don't wear suits. If other people are there we have to wear them, but they get all wet and I think it's stupid. Gramma calls it air clad, but I just say nekkid. What do you say? Do you wear clothes when you swim?

When I get big, I am going to have big titties like Mommy and mayby even really big ones like Gramma and I'll have hair on my..."

"Katie, hush. You are giving Kit more information than he wants. What am I going to do with you?" Sandy pressed her red face into Kit's chest.

Kit answered, "Katie, sometimes I swim without any clothes, but like your mom says, you don't swim that way with people you don't know all that well. They might be offended or feel awkward. You wouldn't want to hurt their feelings."

"Would you be offended if we didn't wear clothes, Kit. Would you feel bad cause guys are different from girls and they've got this funny thing sticking out where we have a coochie and..."

"Hush, Katie, that is enough about swimming. We will go by our house and get our swimsuits or we won't swim at all."

The ride ended and the carnie opened the bar releasing Kit from the inquisition on the foibles of adult American swimming.

When they arrived at the house, Sandy said, "Kit, why don't you come in. I think we will change to our swim suits here and I'll take Katie some PJ's to put on after we swim. I'll get something to put on, too."

Kit followed the ladies into the house, but when they disappeared down the hall, he opened the door to the back yard. Returning to the play area, Kit stood expectantly waiting for a message. a sign. What was he thinking? "Are you here?" Kit asked. "What do you need me to do?" He stood a moment longer waiting for something. When he turned and started back toward the house, he thought he heard, "Later...tired...water"

Kit whirled, but there was nothing but a child's playground.

"Kit." He whirled toward the child's voice on the patio. Katie said, "He's not here. He has to rest now, but he will see you at the lake. Water is easier for him; I think it holds him together. Mommy is getting our clothes for after swimming. She said I was to be hostess. Do you want something to drink?"

"No, I'm good. Why don't you show me your pool stuff. Do you have a floatie vest?"

"I wear a belt and arm floaties. We can take them."

"Good idea."

In her bedroom, Sandy had stripped off her clothes. In the bath she used a washcloth to clean the sticky residue of her lust and was shocked by the sharp smell of her arousal. She dabbed a spot of Obsession on each upper thigh to cover any lingering scent. When she opened the drawer to get her sturdy one piece blue swim suit, it wasn't there. On top of the pile was a white bikini she had worn on her honeymoon with Dusty. She had only worn it once in public because when wet it became transparent. When she started to look deeper in the drawer, she surprised herself by taking it out and slipping it on. The bottoms still fit well, but her breasts had filled out somewhat and she showed more cleavage than before.

She opened her underwear drawer, intending to take some soft cotton panties and bra to wear under shorts and her new t-shirt. On top of the lingerie, lay her sexiest set of underwear. The white lace bikini panties hid nothing and the lace bra cups were half lined with silk giving her the sensation of smooth support and gentle teasing where her nipples rested peeping out through the lace. She dropped them in the beach bag. Shrugging into a short terry robe that barely covered her butt and a pair of green flip flops, she started off down the hall.

Sandy greeted the acquisition of Katie's flotations with approval. Once in the car and headed to the lake, she felt a malaise overcome her and she slumped into the seat. Katie entertained Kit with a rolling barrage of observations and questions. He responded as well as he could while keeping one eye on the road and the other on the slim legs being revealed as Sandy's robe crept higher. A gust of wind lifted one side revealing the white bikini bottoms with a prominent mound bulging between Sandy's relaxed thighs. Kit's jeans became tighter and tighter.

When Kit stopped at the entrance to the estate, Katie was fascinated by the gates swinging open when Kit tapped in the gate controller on his visor. Katie insisted that she needed to open the gates herself. After they drove through, he waited to make sure the gates automatically closed and handed her the controller. She opened them with great delight..

"Are we locked in, Kit?" Katie asked.

"No. we can get out whenever we want. The gates just keep people who we don't know from getting lost and coming up our road."

When they pulled up to the garage, Kit showed Katie which button to push to open the door for the Camano's parking space. Again the gadget thrilled the kid. Katie started gathering her swimming paraphernalia from the back seat. Kit helped both gather their stuff and led them through the cover walkway to the glassed in vestibule that held the elevator type sliding doors. Again Kit tapped in a code and the door slid open at the top level of the house. A large living room with sofas and chairs in seating groups faced the lake to the west. The whole western wall was glass with atrium doors leading out onto a covered patio. All built of concrete, steel, and stone, it should have been cold, but the colorful hangings and pictures and the panoramic view of the lake made the room comfortable.

Kit motioned toward a hallway running back into the cliff. "Bedrooms and bathrooms are back there. I think the patio will be the best place to watch the moon drown. There are outside stairs that take you down through all three levels to the lake. There is an elevator if you don't want to walk, and there is the spiral staircase here inside if you are not too lazy."

The next level down is for dining, inside or out, and kitchen along with two more bedrooms and the cooks apartment The bottom level is the game room and gym and a large covered open air patio.. From there the dock and boathouse, where I live, are just down the steps. I suggest that we go out there and you can look around while I get on my swim suit and we can take a dip. Katie, do you think you can go down the slide into the lake?"

"Maybe when my man gets here, hurry, let's go I want to swim and see the moon drown and then my man is going to say good-bye.." Katie headed off down the spiral staircase.

As Kit and Sandy followed, she asked, "Do you know what that was about-her man saying good bye?"

"It's the first I've heard of it," said Kit. "Is it a positive movement that she is saying goodbye to him and doesn't seem upset by it."

"I hope so," said Sandy. "Let's just let her play it out however she wants to, OK?"

"Whatever you want to do, I'm with you one hundred percent."

Looking at Kit with his arms full of the toys Katie insisted on bringing, Sandy thought "I am older than him," thought Sandy. "After looking at coeds all day, he probably doesn't think much of a little dried up widow with a noisy kid. He hasn't flirted at all. But I wonder what it would be like to just have sex to feel good. Not forever and maybe not try to make it too important."

While she was thinking, they reached the bottom level and Kit showed them the boathouse with the small one bedroom apartment over it. Kit turned on the pump to start the water running in the slide and Katie and Sandy stood look dubiously at the curved slide from the roof of the apartment to about three feet above the lake water. Kit excused himself to change in his bedroom and while Katie watched the moon and the lake, Sandy wandered into Kit's living room/kitchen to check out his housekeeping. Kit's door had not closed fully and through the partially open door Sandy saw Kit strip off his jeans and boxers while standing up and balancing on one foot at a time. She caught her breath at the long muscled curve of his back leading to his small muscled butt. His tan was almost even all over indicating that he spent some time sky clad himself. She gasped when he turned sideways to pick up his trunks off the bed. His cock bobbed gently as half engorged it curved slightly to the side. He pulled his trunks up to just below a pair of large wrinkled balls and began fitting his length into the mesh hammock in the trunks. He looked up and met Sandy's eyes through the crack in the door. Neither flinched and neither blinked. Kit walked out of the door tying the cord around the waist.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"I am beginning to think that I am," she replied as she turned and led the way back to the expectant Katie. The anxious child was hopping from foot to foot. As Sandy checked her PFDs, Kit showed Katie his dock. There was a low diving board on the dock, a high board from the roof of the boathouse, and of course the blue curving slide which had a sheen of water running down it to insure a slick ride.

"How about I get in the water and you can show me how well you can swim. You can jump in from the dock or off the diving board here and then swim to me. I will be ready to help you if you need it. Later you can do the slide if you want and I can wait at the bottom to make sure everything is OK."

"I will be OK, Kit. You don't even have to get in the water. My man is here now and he won't let anything happen to me."

Kit paused on his way to the edge of the dock, "Well, OK, I guess it is good to have more people looking out for you, but I like to swim anyway so I'll just jump in." He couldn't resist jumping on the board and bouncing into a quick one and one-half to show out for Sandy. When he surfaced, both of the blondes on the dock were applauding.

Katie quickly demonstrated that she didn't need any help getting up the ladder and back on the dock. She quickly established a circuit of off the dock or the low board, into the water, swim to Kit to splash him and the back up the ladder to start the circle again. Satisfied that Katie was safe with only observation, Kit swam over to the dock where Sandy sat kicking her feet in the water. "Aren't you going to come in? The lake is warmer than the air this time of year. Every morning when I get up, if there is no breeze, there is steam rising from the surface. It is a little weird, but really pretty. Like those Japanese landscapes which only hint at things through the fog."

Sandy was still wearing the terry robe over her bikini, so Kit did not know what was waiting for him when she stood and peeled off the robe to bare her lithe body in the twilight. The white material seemed to gather the fading light as Kit's eyes widened and his shaft began to fill in his swimsuit. For a woman who seemed small, there was lushness in the swell of hips below her tiny waist. There was a mature woman's mound swelling between her thighs with just a hint of a camel toe pouting its lips at Kit below her in the water. The lightweight top provided coverage, but support was not needed for the small cone shaped breasts that sat high on Sandy's chest. She knew she looked good and she stretched sinuously before she said, "I think I will. I love to dive." She walked out on the board and executed a perfect jackknife into the lake.

Kit climbed up the ladder and pitched two of the foam floats into the lake. He jumped in and pushed them toward Sandy. "These are great for lounging either on the dock or in the water." Sandy pulled her upper body across the float so she could maneuver with her feet while she and Kit watched Katie continue her exertions. Sandy's breasts were mashed into the slick latex covering of the float, bulging out beneath her chin. Her bikini clad butt bobbed out of the lake denying Kit a good view of her charms.

Side by side, they watched Katie wear herself out. Sandy decided that he looked like an easy target as they casually talked of the fair. Suddenly, he felt Sandy swing her lower body in the water and wrap her legs around his waist. She grabbed his hands and pulled them off the float to duck him soundly.