Kitsune Vows Ch. 03

Story Info
They're officially newlyweds, but a sudden storm is brewing…
5.6k words
4.7
1.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 04/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened some time later, possibly close to about an hour. Kagero was still dozing off in my arms next to me, her back was still to me while we still lay in our grass bed. her skin was glistening all over with the small droplets left of the rain that fell down out of the sky from our wedding blessing. The sparkling from the rain droplets only enhanced her natural beauty; making her cream colored skin look like she was covered with small diamonds. The scene was so incredible; so much where I could only wish that I hadn't left my smartphone in my car, because I desperately wanted to take a picture of her beautiful body right now.

I began stroking her left arm and her legs, turning the droplets into trails and smearing the remaining water across her body. After a few strokes, Kagero began to stir, her eyes fluttering and then opened and focused on me giving her a smile...

"Hello, my husband..." Kagero said, returning a happy smile.

"Hello, my wife." I answered.

As I spoke, it felt strange for me saying that. After my last girlfriend I never thought I would ever be married, much less that I would meet and marry my wife within 48 hours! But here I was, after having sex with my beautiful new wife who was miles better than my ex, and definitely different from any woman I had ever met. She was in my arms and had just completely devoted herself to me! Words couldn't express how happy or content I was feeling right now...

After a few moments we leaned forward to each other's face for yet another brief kiss. Though each one of them was as electrifying as the first one!

"Shall we wash ourselves now and then take a dip in the hot spring?" She asked.

"I'm okay with that," I answered. "But I don't have any bath soap or supplies..."

"Let me handle those details..." Kagero replied. And with a wave of her left hand, there was a small flash at the rocks to our left near to the spring and a small bench table appeared. Along with a small basket containing some bath soap with bath loofahs, brushes and towels for drying off.

"This won't get into the spring, will it?" I asked. "I don't want to be doing anything to contaminate it..."

"I assure you, it will be fine. The drainage will drain back into the grass away from the spring. So we can clean each other as much as we like without contaminating the water in the natural spring. Besides, We shouldn't get in the hot spring as we are now... am I correct?" Kagero said as she smiled up at me while twisting her long flowing hair into a tight ponytail and then wrapping it around into a big bun behind her head. She then secured the bun with a couple of lacquered chopsticks from the basket.

Thinking about the things that we had just done, I stopped to think: 'would I wanna get into this water knowing that someone else could've had sex like we just did?...'

*Quick decision!*

..."I think I'll just do like you said and take the bath first!" I said hurriedly.

As we arrived at the wash table, Kagero invited me to go first. When I told her that my mom had already ingrained in my mind and my brothers about being gentlemen starting with 'ladies first', she simply shook her head and smiled:

"You're truly a western gentleman and a great one at that. But you are in Japan now my husband; and in our customs of old, the wife always sees that her husband comes FIRST!"

knowing that I would've rather gone second, and washed her first, I relented and climbed up on the table:

"OK, you win this round... But when we get to my town, you're going to see that I believe in taking care of my wife just as much as she does for me! So it may be that we end up in a competition for taking care of each other in turn!"

"We shall see... Now lie down and let me wash your back, my husband."

I then lay flat on the wash table and waited for her. She climbed on my back and then I felt sprinkles of warm water come across my back, wetting me down. The water was warm like it just came out of the spring, it felt naturally warm in the sunlight and still warm enough where I wouldn't get a chill from the breeze.

Kagero then climbed up onto the table and straddled my waist at my back. After a couple of moments, I felt a squirt of something cold. I realized she was applying some soap to my back and she then used her hands to spread it around a little mixing it with the water. But what she did next was totally unexpected...

Kagero then laid down against my back and started rubbing her chest in the soapy water, using her wondrous fleshy mounds. it felt so great, like two large soft sudsy sponges. She swirled her boobs all over my back as she slowly descended to to scrub me down to my waist! I looked over my left shoulder just in time to get a kiss on my cheek from her and watch as she moved up and down my shoulders and the back of my ribs, tightly pressing her wondrous breasts into my back. I could feel her hard nipples poking out as she dragged back and forth along my spine, they were the only real thing that was causing friction between us even through the slickness of the soap between us.

I was horny from the very beginning when I first laid down on the table; and just watching this now my hard erection was straining painfully between the wood table and myself! In the end, I had to hold onto the edges of the table to stop the slight motion that was starting to get the better of me...

Kagero then stood up beside the right side of the table and started dragging her massive breasts and nipples up and down the middle of my back, sending chills up and down my spine. I turned my head to the right as she was moving upward on my back, just in time to hear her whisper:

"Don't worry... I'm going to completely clean you down to the very last inch... now roll over."

But somehow at that moment, I kinda felt like we both were only going to get a little bit dirtier before we would get completely clean again... but I did as my new wife bid me and turned over, and only too glad to free my cock from straining against the stiffness of the top of the table... Wood versus wood is not a good situation for a guy..

As I relaxed on my back, my ten inches were twitching at full attention as I looked at Kagero's soap covered tits and firm stomach muscles. Her beautiful black tails were swirling around behind her and waving. But she seemed to be fixated on other things...

"Oh, somebody's definitely being a dirty boy right now! We're going to have to finish getting you cleaned up right away..." Kagero said as she grasped my cock gently while our faces met. "Besides, there's something else that I want to do with you since last night, but we haven't done it yet. I've seen what you taste like in your dreams, but now I want to experience the real thing first hand!"

We kissed briefly... our tongues inside each other's mouths, then she began mimicking my earlier worship that I had previously performed on her own body. Working her way down my right side from my chin and neck to my chest, licking at my sweat and sucking on my nipples. Then she started to make her way down to my crotch and cock, which she was constantly stroking the whole time.

As she began licking and rubbing her tongue up and down my length, I spoke out: "Wait..."

She looked back at me.

"Are you sure that you want to do that?... I asked. "I know that most guys like it and in my dream last night it happened, but I just believe that if you don't truly like doing that, you don't have to Kagero... I'll love you just the same either way..."

Kagero started to look sad and She moved back closer to my face. "I really do want to do this, Demarco. I want to make you feel just as happy as you make me feel. Please don't make me beg you..."

Feeling now like I was saddening her, I placed my right hand on her cheek, smiling... "My woman... no, my 'WIFE' will 'NEVER' have to beg me for anything! Right now you're my companion and counterpart, and will be the mother of my children... and just like my parent's house, as my wife you will be the person over my house and second inside it only to me! And if you ever want something from me... you would only need ask, but never have to BEG. I just wanted to make sure that you truly wanted to do this..."

Kagero smiled once again and moved back to her original position. This time she was positioned with her body laying on top of my legs, as she placed my throbbing cock between her massive and soft soap covered tits.

She then locked the lips of her mouth around the head of my length and then began rubbing and bouncing her breasts. As she stroked and massaged my cock with her breasts, she simultaneously began sucking on, swirling and flickering her tongue around and across the large head, bringing immense pleasure to me. as I lay there and watched, her golden eyes were locked on my own.

My mind was in a whirlwind! The blowjob that Kagero was performing was totally amazing. I'm guessing because she may have been reading my mind as she was performing it, but it was like she knew exactly how to draw out the most pleasing thing in oral sex and was playing with my body like it was an instrument!

After a few more minutes of this, I informed Kagero that I was close to cumming again. She then waved her hand and a little bit of water came out of the hot spring and sprinkled on top of my stomach and chest. She then took a little bit of the soap and spread it around her chest and stomach. after that she slid her slippery body up mine's, making small circles to create more suds along the way, until we were almost face to face. She stopped when her sex was just above and kissing my shaft's head.

I had motioned to sit up, but Kagero placed her left hand on my collarbone to push me back down on my back and shook her head:

"Not yet," she said...."I still need your help to clean my important spot as well..."

And with that, she placed each of her hands on the top of my shoulders with her thumbs under the edge of my armpits. And after ensuring that she had a good grip, she pushed herself down and away from my face with her arms, causing herself to slide down my soap slicked body and impaling her warm sheath onto my sword. After bottoming out on the base and slightly stabbing her womb, she pulled herself back up, sliding along my chest until only the head of my shaft remained inside her; and then she repeated the process of pushing herself back and forth.

This was the most erotic moment of my life so far. The feeling of how her full supple breasts were rubbing against my body, her hard erect nipples doing their best to scrape on my chest through the slick soap as she was sliding up and down my smooth, soapy body. As I looked at Kagero's face her eyes were shut and her mouth was open in an 'O face'; while her ecstatic moans were escaping from her lips as she continued using my body for her own pleasure... speeding up her thrusting and sliding her body back and forth.

At the moment she had her orgasm, I was already close to mine's as well; so I took a chance to cum right behind Kagero. During her own orgasm I raised my hands and cupped them around the sides of her slick breasts to hold her steady as she lay on top. and began thrusting back and forth deep into her depths. She lightly protested at first, but slowly gave in as we continued on. After a minute of excited thrusts I yelled out to the sky and came as well, sending more ropes of my seeds into the passage of her womb. she looked up at the sky and also gave a slight yelp with every blast of sperm entering her as I began filling her womb up yet again. She continued to breathe heavily as her tails were off to her sides, and shuddering almost like a rattlesnake's tail before gently dropping down towards the edges of the table.

After our orgasms subsided, her eyes started to roll back and she closed them while laying her head down under my chin to rest for a bit. She pulled her arms back from my shoulders and folded them beside her breasts with her palms on my chest. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist and back to hug her and simply watched her pant as she came down from the high of the sex that we just had.

After a few minutes, Kagero seemed to have caught her breath and reopened her eyes to see me already looking at her lovingly. As we lay there, I looked into her beautiful golden eyes, and I knew that I was finally going to be truly happy living this way.

I knew that I would look forward to waking up every day of my life with her! I had finally found someone who took away all the heartbreak and loneliness that I felt when my gold-digging ex left me. Winning the lottery didn't make me happy... in fact, it only brought me more expensive miseries! And No matter where I went, whatever company I had with me, what I bought, or what I did with my money, up until yesterday it had never brought me happiness.

It took for me to make a trip almost halfway around the world to find the perfect woman. And from the moment we met, I knew that my life would never be the same. Kagero was the only woman who only wanted my love... even if only for just long enough to guarantee the continuation of her kind. but she was also willing to accept more if given. She didn't want my money, in fact she'd pledged to guide me to increase it! The more I thought about it, the more I was convinced that as long as I had her by my side, my life would be complete and fulfilled.

At that moment, Kagero's right hand touched my cheek, and I realized I had spaced out while looking at her. I smiled back at her and we briefly kissed. I then sat us up in a sitting position again while sitting on the wash bench. We sat there, gazing into each other's eyes while face-to-face. Then I leaned back to speak...

"Kagero, I want you to know..." I started to say, but I immediately felt her fingers on my lips, silencing me...

"You don't have to speak it, my dear husband. Because of my powers and our love pact, I already know what is in your mind and heart. For when you thought about it, I also saw your recent painful memories of your past. And I think that it's wonderful that I have been able to bring you such great joy by just being with you! And I look forward to spending my life together with you as well..."

I looked at her blankly for a moment, then decided to give her a test...

'So you can actually hear what I am thinking about now in my mind?' I thought to myself just to experiment...

'Yes...' Kagero's voice echoed in my head. "... hear and see. ever since we had first initiated the contact between us in the pact of our marriage... we are two hearts with one mind. We can know what the other is thinking and if the other is in need of help."

"So it can it work both ways for me as well?..." I asked. "...then can you show me your past? I'd like to see what life was like for you. The things you must've experienced and witnessed living through the past hundreds of years... it really must've been..."

Kagero once again held her fingers up to my lips, with another sad look on her face and shook her head....

"Not yet, my husband... some knowledge isn't worth the pain that it causes, or the amount of suffering it can also bring if you're not ready..."

I then knew that I was right with my earlier suspicions. Kagero was was trying to shield me from something painful that had happened in her past that she was not yet ready to share her knowledge about.

Her hand returned to my cheek as she continued speaking telepathically. "...but just know that I will always love you and I will do all I can to help make you prosperous and be a devoted wife to you. I promise that I will tell you about my past when the time is right, All I ask is that you return my love that I give you and believe in me."

I then smiled again and thought: "I will, and I promise no more pressured questions about your past. I'll just trust you and let you tell me about it when and if you are ready."

"Good enough," she said telepathically. " Now let's finish up." And with that, she extended her hand toward the Hot Springs. A large amount of water emerged from the surface of the spring as if it was a giant bubble. The bubble of water then approached and levitated directly on top of us as we sat on the table. Then it began to rain down on us, as if it were a warm shower. It was washing away the soap and suds that were still clinging on our freshly washed bodies. As the shower continued, Kagero and I rubbed each other's skin clean and free from the bath soap.

"Mmmmm, it feels so good to do this with someone else again.." Kagero said as I rubbed her chest and caressed her body.

"I would agree that it feels good, but this is my first time taking a shower with someone else..." I replied.

Kagero gave me a surprised look. "Really?!"

"Yes," I answered. "I may not have been a virgin before today, but you're definitely the first girl to ever take a shower with me! My ex never wanted to be this intimate with me for some reason."

"How interesting..." Kagero said. "...Well, I may not be the first woman in some parts of your life, but I'm glad to be the first one in some of the important parts!"

"You'll always be important in my life where it counts, Kagero!" I said. "And speaking of which, Now turn around and lay down. you already scrubbed my back, so it's time for me to scrub your's..."

Kagero then raised up from sitting in my lap and turned to lay face down on the table. as I stood up beside her I was no less turned on looking at her naked backside as I was looking at her front! She had rested her head on her arms in front of her and looked back at me with a smile over her right shoulder.

I retrieved one of the bath loofahs from the basket and used a small pail to get some more water from the hot spring. After pouring some of the warm water over her back, I dipped the loofah into the bucket to wet it down and put some soap on it. I then proceeded with cleaning and scrubbing Kagero's back. I admired the smoothness of her creamy light skin as I traveled along her back contours with the soapy loofah.

Kagero continued to watch out the corner of her eye as I worked my way down to the small of her back. I added a little more water to build up more lather and then lifted her tails to clean under them...

"Ah!" She cried out.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No, that tickles!" she replied giggling. "Be careful..."

"I will, now spread your legs a little more..."

Kagero did so and I continued to finish cleaning her. It wasn't that hard as she was relatively clean. It was just difficult to look at her naked ass and not get aroused! the small hairs on her sex making more suds and bubbles. as I washed her, I slid my fingers up and down her opening. Then after a few strokes I slid my middle finger into her opening and began finger fucking her, producing a clapping sound each time my hand contacted her mound

Kagero was bucking her hips in time with my finger slipping in and out of her until she gasped and sprayed wildly once more... Then she collapsed onto the table. I then washed he clean again, then grabbed the pail by the edge and poured the rest of its warm contents on Kagero, rinsing her clean of the soapy suds.

The added warmth of the rinse water must have been stimulating, after rinsing her clean, Kagero looked at me with loving gratitude.

I reached out my hand to her, and she took it as she sat up and rose from the table. We then held hands as we walked over to the hot spring. There was a small ledge inside the pool that was big enough to serve as a bench for two. I walked down the natural looking steps and stepped down into the waist high pool first, then I guided Kagero down inside. Once I was seated, the hot water came up to the middle of my chest and almost up to Kagero's neck. but she had sat in my lap so that we could embrace each other as we soaked in the hot water of the spring.

12