Kitsune Vows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat there for a few minutes, kissing each other's neck. She then noozled her nose and rubbed her cheeks against my shoulder and lay her head there, content in my arms. And I was pretty satisfied myself... Sitting there in a warm, Jacuzzi like pool with this beautiful woman in my arms.

As I held Kagero, something inside made me realize the total difference between the love I had experienced from her and the love I had with my ex. I remembered how close and intimate we were in the beginning, showering each other with affection on occasion. And when we had moved in together, it was a great benefit for both of us; especially since we were both employed and supported each other. But when she quit her job and started being dependent on me solely for income, we had slowly started to drift away from each other. And that's when the problems started... and no matter what I did to try and bring us closer to each other, we would always get further apart.

As I thought about my relationship with my ex girlfriend and how distant she was sometimes, Kagero sat and stared intently at me. After awhile, she finally spoke:

"Is THIS how human women today treat their husbands and potential partners?!"

Oops... I had forgotten that we could see in each other's minds now...

"Some of them, the bad ones anyway..." I answered.

"That female was a real piece of work! She was seriously so lazy that she had you working so hard out of your love for her to pay for everything she wanted, and then only for her to leave you for another man?! If she had acted like that in earlier times, even a hundred years ago... she and her lover probably would have been thrown in prison and shamed and banished from some villages!"

"Sorry for thinking about that tramp..." I said feeling ashamed.

"it's alright, I at least know what you have been through now, and now I'll know which woman to watch out for and keep away from you when I see her next..." Kagero smiled and then leaned forward again to snuggle up under my chin. I hugged her tightly while slowly caressing her back... watching behind her shoulder as her tails waved through and occasionally brushing the surface of the highly warm water from underneath until I had dozed off.

I drifted off into dreams about my home back in the Midwest, my dad's farm and my family. But I also dreamed about things that I never seriously considered possible before when I first started my travels... a beautiful home that I wanted to build!

My uncle who lived next to my dad was also planning to sell his 200 acre property, seeing as his wife died years ago and he had no children of his own. I realized that this would be a wonderful new investment for my new family and our future... a place of our own!

I realized that I had traveled long and far enough... and I had finally found what i was searching for. so now it was time to head back home.

I continued to dream of my plans for the future until I awoke about two hours later to see Kagero smiling and stirring me awake. Her arms were around my neck as she was gently shaking me...

"Come on, sleepyhead!...we can't stay here in the hot spring forever, no matter how much we want to..."

She then stood up and led us by the hand out of the spring. As I followed her up the small steps and hill, my perverted gaze was focused on her perfectly shaped naked ass and tails as a familiar fire began to stir in my loins...

"Down, boy..." Kagero said without even looking back at me. "You're such an insatiable young man! But we just got ourselves cleaned up, so we can't spend the whole day washing each other and then only to get ourselves dirty all over again."

I closed my eyes as I silently chided myself, realizing that I kept forgetting that she could see into my dirty, one-track mind. and I was a little embarrassed at my lack of self control.

But as we reached our belongings, she smiled back and said: "But nothing says that I'm against us doing that again later, my dear husband..."

As she reached down into the basket for the large bath towel, I quickly grabbed it before she could. She looked back up at me as I opened the towel up and closed it around her shoulders.

"Ladies first this time," I said. "I insist..."

Kagero gave a quick sigh. "You and your hopelessly ingrained notion of gentlemanly chivalry and manners... Very well."

And then I began drying each of her arms, caressing her smooth skin with the towel. and after I made sure that they were completely dry I started to move down her back patting her creamy skin with the towel to remove the last bit of water from her skin. then I started with to the base of her tails. It was a real challenge to dry them out without making her feel uncomfortable! But I managed somehow and I then went to her front, softly wiping and drying under each of her large breasts to make sure that they were completely dry underneath as Kagero purred with satisfaction.

It was hard not to stare at the front of her body and touching her while drying her skin off without feeling the deepest lust. As I moved down to her toned legs, she spread them open to allow me to completely dry her from her crotch and downward. As I dried off the lips of her pussy and moved lower to finish the job, I leaned forward and gave it a small kiss, causing Kagero to gasp and say "pervert" even though she was smiling.

Then it was my turn to get dried off. I didn't take as long as it did to dry off Kagero, But she still took her time doing so. She began by drying and caressing my back with the towel, making sure that she didn't leave a drop or a wet spot behind her. Then she dried off my arms and shoulders, working her way to my front. She took special care and purred as she dragged the towel across my pectoral muscles and ribs, making sure that she took time to admire my strong muscles and abs.

Then she mimicked what I did earlier as she reached my erection, she gave it a lick from the middle of the length all the way up to the top. Reaching the tip, she took the head into her mouth and started sucking intensely on it for a few seconds before drying it off with the towel again.

These actions took me completely by surprise. As I looked down at her, she simply smiled and said "Well, I had to get even with you teasing me while driving me off..."

"Now who's being the 'pervert'?" I asked.

"Touché, as you humans put it..." she replied giggling.

Then after drying off, we began donning our clothes once again. I first helped her put back on her kimono, which wasn't too hard, except for putting her Obi back on around her waist. She didn't wear underwear or any support undergarments whatsoever, which surprised me because of how large her chest was. When I asked her about it, she simply replied:

"My body has been almost the exact same way It has been since I first turned 25 over 1900 years ago... with the only change exception of bearing my children in the past. my body never ages or wears out, and I am in a state of perpetual youth and beauty besides being almost 2000 years old."

I was immediately shocked! Just a few hours ago I was having sex with someone who was old enough to be my great, great, great, great grand-ancestor!

As I pondered the thought, Kagero Looked at me puzzled. "Is there a problem with my age?"

"Nope, looking good!" I Immediately smiled and answered. From what I had read earlier online, I realized that I should've expected this... "But however, I should warn you.. I've always been captivated by and attracted to 'older women'!..." *which saying that earned me a playful slap on my chest from Kagero* "...but I still wonder about the things you must've seen and stood by as a witness to... All the nations around the world coming into power... The rise and fall of the shogunates and the cities of Japan... it must've really been tough especially around the "warring states era" timeline as well..."

"Remember what I said about such knowledge earlier..." She reminded me.

"I haven't forgotten," I said as I completed getting my clothes on. "I'm just fascinated because you have such a long life. I sometimes wonder how it would feel to be able to live just to see the end of it all..."

Kagero walked up to me and placed her hands on my cheeks, a sad look upon her face.

"Just always remember this... 'An eternal life can also be an eternal damnation, curse and a prison... without the person that you love at your side to share it with. And up until now, I was trapped in that prison for hundreds of years...until I met you."

There was a profound sadness in her eyes. I placed my right hand on her left cheek and thought inside my head: "What happened, Kagero?"

I heard her reply, echo in my head: "I promised I will tell you when the time is right, but now is not that time..."

I gave an audible sigh, a little disappointed that I would still have to wait. But then I spoke out and said: "that's OK, now come here." As I opened my arms up. When Kagero's body was within reach I wrapped my arms around her and gave her the biggest hug I could manage.

"Careful, my husband... I still need these ribs and my chest..." Kagero admonished.

"Yes, my wife..." I answered... Reducing the strength of my hug to around 1/4 strength.

We stood their content in each other's arms for a long while. Then as we faced each other to kiss once more, Kagero suddenly looked away in a certain direction. She appeared to be focused intensely on something that was a long distance away, but her smile disappeared as her body began to tremble. She broke our embrace and fearfully retreated a couple of steps. As she did so she cried out:

"Go, quickly my husband! You must leave this place immediately!"

end of chapter 3

12