Kitten Alone

Story Info
Kitten left alone, again, gets in trouble, again.
2.3k words
4.31
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed jounced as Kitten jumped into it. It was morning, and she was awake and frisky. He opened his eyes and rolled over. Kitten snuggled her head under his arm, and he scratched her hair and under her chin.

"How is my kitten this morning?" he asked.

"Good, Master," she purred. "Did you sleep good?"

"I did."

"I couldn't wait for you to wake up. Last night was so much fun!"

"I had fun, too." He stretched, got up, and went in the bathroom. When he came out, Kitten was kneeling on the bed, leaning forward on her hands and smiling up at him.

"Come on," he said, "let's get some breakfast."

She slipped on one of his button-up shirts—much too big on her—over her panties. They went in the kitchen, fixed breakfast, and ate.

"I have to go in to the office for a little while," he said.

Kitten's face fell in dismay. "Nooo," she whined.

"I told you yesterday that I had to."

"I know," she said, "but I hoped you would do it later."

As he dressed, she kept snuggling up to him, wrapping her arms around him and pressing her breasts into his back. She tousled his hair and reached around to unbutton the buttons he had just fastened.

"Later," he smiled, stroking her head but also pushing her away gently.

She picked up his necktie and looped it around her own neck. She sank back on the bed, playing with it and eyeing him challengingly.

"Come here, you," he said. Reaching out and grabbing the tie, he pulled her over to him and gave her a deep kiss before slipping it over her head. She grumped and swatted his hand peevishly.

She walked with him to the door, where she handed him his briefcase.

"Kiss," he said, pointing to his cheek. She did, but sill pouted.

"Now be good, and I'll be back later." Then he was out the door.

She watched him drive off through the kitchen window. She huffed.

She prowled around the house a while, picking at her morning chores, but growing increasingly bored.

She stood by the kitchen table with some papers, then huffed again and tossed them down. She hadn't really meant to, but they scattered on the floor, and that gave her an idea.

He had said be good...but if he wasn't here to watch her, that was his fault, right?

Well, she thought, if she was going to be a naughty kitty, she would be a naughty kitty.

She went to the bedroom and stripped off the shirt and panties. Then she went in the bathroom and drew a bath. She bathed languorously, luxuriating in the hot water. Taking a fresh razor, she shaved—underarms, legs, and especially pussy, that had been needy since she woke up. Powerful lovemaking like last night always left her horny the next day. And it was needy—as she smoothed over the delicate lips and folds she could feel her own wetness mixing with the soapy water. When she got out and dried, she massaged lotion all over, leaving her skin soft and glowing.

She curled her light brown hair so it draped over her shoulders. Then her makeup. She did her eyes with a light mascara and cat's-eye liner, of course. She drew several whiskers across each cheek and added some freckles, then carefully painted a black heart shape on the tip of her nose. Her lipstick she did in a neutral shade with just a touch of sheen. Looking in the mirror, she loved what she saw—it was so cute!

Now her outfit. She pulled on knee-high socks that had paw-print pads on the feet, just like a real kitten. She buckled her black leather collar around her neck; it had a silver bell and a plate with Master's initial on it—he had left her alone for the day, but she was still his. A headband with pointy ears fitted snugly on her head.

Her tail. Every good kitten needs a tail, right? Hers was natural fur, matching her hair color. She applied plenty of warm lube to the medium-sized plug and bent over. She took her time working the plug in, savoring the way it smoothly parted her puckered bud, and moaned when it settled into place with a soft pop. The tail moved sensuously with her, swaying when she wiggled her butt, and the plug was just filling enough to not be uncomfortable. The tail looked so good, emerging from her ass, that she was tempted to not wear underwear, then realized there was no way she could do that—she was already too wet! Her pussy was starting to leak around her puffy lips as it was. So she selected a black thong, just large enough to cover her in the front and with a thin string that ran alongside her tail between her cheeks.

Finally, her paws. The mittens were fingerless and had paw prints like her socks, and secured around her wrist with a strap.

She knelt on the floor, on hands and knees with head held high, and admired herself in the mirror. She was the perfect kitty cat—the perfect Master's pet. Now...

When he got home—it really hadn't been that long—he paused in the foyer. Kitten usually came to greet him, but she was nowhere to be seen. As he passed his office door he stopped. His office was a mess—papers everywhere and one chair turned over. He understood at once.

In the hallway by the stairs, the laundry basket was overturned and clothes were scattered along the floor.

He found Kitten lounging in the sun in the window seat that overlooked the garden, her willowy body lying on the pillows. She looked up at him through half-closed eyes and stretched.

When he saw her persona, he had to stop himself from smiling and to put on his stern voice. "What have you been up to?" he demanded.

"Waiting for you, Master." Her tone was impish, mocking.

"Is that all?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"I think maybe someone didn't have enough to do."

"Well, you did leave me all alone, and I miss you sooo much."

"Is that so? I guess you need some attention." He reached out to touch her hair, but she pulled back.

"I don't know," she said, archly. "Maybe I'm not in the mood anymore." She turned around on her knees and looked out the window, showing him her delicious backside. But he saw her smirk.

"We can fix that, too." He picked up her leash that was "coincidentally" lying on the end table, then took a long, quick step forward and wrapped one hand around her neck from behind, pulling her upright and bringing his other hand forward to clip the leash to her collar. She gasped in sudden excitement.

He stepped back, motioning to the floor beside him. "Heel."

She pulled back, taking hold of the leash chain and tugging on it. He stepped forward again and gave her a firm smack on her ass with his hand, making her yelp.

"Heel," he repeated. This time she crawled down from the window seat and knelt beside him. She was fully into her role now, mischievous kitty who had to be punished. Her pussy was already tingling.

She crawled beside him as he led her to the bedroom. He stopped at the foot of the bed, dropping the leash between her legs as she knelt. "So you need something to do?" She nodded. "Something you really like?" She nodded again. He pointed to his belt. "Show me how you missed me."

She squealed with delight, reaching up and unfastening his belt, then his pants. His cock, solid and proud, sprang out as she lowered them. She loved Master's cock. It was the perfect size for her, and she knew all the ways to pleasure it and her Master, just as he knew all the moves and cues to make her wild with ecstasy.

She got to work, running her hands down his belly and thighs, then lightly along the shaft of his cock. She started with light kisses, barely touching at first, then took the tip in her mouth. She sucked gently, then gave a long, dragging lick along the underside. Then she started sucking in earnest. Up and down, in and out, running her hands along the shaft and down to cup his balls.

As she bounced, kneeling, her breasts swung back and forth, her silver bell tinkled and her tail plug bobbed in her ass, stimulating her in time with her motions on him. The double-full feeling was making her pussy gush, the intense wetness spreading between her legs. Meanwhile, Master was standing with his hands on his lower back, head back, eyes half-closed. Every few minutes, he would grab the back of her hair and pull her smoothly onto him, all the way down to the back of her throat. He would pause there...her eyes would water, but she had learned not to gag...then he would release her to fall back with a gasp and then resume.

Soon enough, she felt the spasms building in his cock, little pulses that told of his coming release. She started sucking fast and steadily, and gently squeezed his balls. Suddenly, her grabbed her hair again and erupted down her throat, hot, thick seed spurting into her mouth. She sucked down every bit, careful not to lose any. As he always did, he came for long seconds, but she finally felt him subside. She looked up at him adoringly, then rested her head against his thigh and hugged his leg.

He stroked her hair a moment. "That was amazing," he said, "but you still made a mess in the house." She gasped again, under her breath, but looked up pleadingly, "Master..."

"Up," he said, pulling her to her feet by her leash. She stood and instinctively assumed the proper position, head down, arms down, hands together in front of her.

"Why did you make a mess?"

"Because I'm a naughty kitten," she said.

"What was that?"

"I'm a naughty kitten, Master."

"And what happens to naughty kittens?"

"They need to be punished, Master."

She trembled as he swished her tail back and forth and gave it a gentle tug, making her moan as the plug moved inside her. He reached into a drawer in the dresser and came out with a small battery powered vibrator. He pulled the front of her panties and slipped it between her lips to lie over her clit. She moaned out loud as the sensations rippled through her.

"Bend over." He pushed the back of her neck, bending her over with her hands on the bed. Her ass stuck out so invitingly as he ran his hand lightly over the quivering cheeks. Then he gave a hard smack on the right cheek that made her cry out, followed by one on the left.

"Why are you being punished?" he demanded.

"Because I'm a naughty kitten, Master."

Two more smacks. "Say so."

"I'm a naughty kitten," she said, in between pairs of smacks. In no time, she could feel her ass turning red, the stings radiating across it as Master rubbed the flesh in between blows. Tomorrow there would be new marks for her to feel and daydream about, but for now the pain was making her wince and squeal, and all the while the vibrator was driving her mad. The pain and pleasure, the humiliation and love for Master, all blended together into a delirious dream.

She lost track of how many spanks she received—it had to be at least twenty sets—but at last Master said, "are you going to be a good kitten now?"

"Yes, Master," she panted.

She could feel him pulling her panties down and then he pushed her onto the bed. "Lie on your back." She did, and she felt him crawl between her legs.

She was still reeling from the spanking when she felt his hands stroke the outside of her pussy. She moaned again and raised her hips to him. He spread her wetness around and gently parted her lips. He clit, swollen and sensitive from the vibrator, stood up shamelessly, and he circled it with his fingers, then bent down.

A jolt surged through her as his tongue lapped the hard nubbin. Holding her open with his fingers, he worked his tongue fast, slow, firm, soft, just as she had on him earlier. He parted her dripping slit and slipped one, then two fingers inside.

She arched off the bed and moaned out loud. Her hands came up to grab her breasts and pull on her still-attached leash. Her breaths were ragged and panting as Master fingered her and sucked on her clit. She was writhing, lost in the pleasure, when Master suddenly withdrew his fingers and climbed on top of her. She felt his rock-hard cock at her slit, then he parted her irresistibly. He began fucking her hard, rhythmically, filling every space as her pussy clenched around him. The burning of her ass cheeks, the fullness from the plug, and suddenly Master gave a groan and began flooding her with his seed a second time. As he did, he reached down and pressed her clit...

Pussy, clit, ass...the orgasm crested, and broke over her in waves of ecstasy that Master drew out for whole minutes as she screamed her release and he kept pounding until they were both completely spent.

They lay together a long time, her lying on top of Master with her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He stroked her hair. "Is my kitten going to be good now?"

She smiled her mischievous grin. "For now," she purred.

"Meow."