The Milking Barn Pt. 01

Story Info
Livestock boys are milked by Mother.
1.5k words
4.24
33.2k
55

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 02/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother strode before him. He gazed at her long, muscular legs standing in front of him. He was strung out before her on all fours, and gazed up at her beauty. Oh how he loved Mother.

"Hmm, 1034, age 19, been with us a year, all lab results healthy, production is very high..." She was looking at the screen in front of his stall, ignoring him, talking into a handheld radio. "Ready to increase milkings to 12, I'd say, Mike."

She typed something onto the screen, "Alright, done, starting tomorrow. He will be only our second at a dozen so I will observe him for the next couple of days."

She took a step closer and finally looked directly at him. Her dark eyes were stern, she wore grey, slightly tight coveralls hinting at a shapely body. She was tall, towering over the boys, and her black hair was pulled back.

"Have you been a good boy for your Mother, 1034?"

He tried to nod, to scream out YES, but he could barely move his head and the Feeder nozzle in his mouth prevented all but a gargle.

She smiled wryly, and then walked to his left down the aisle.

His eyes followed her. Hundreds of other boys were in the barn, their stalls separated by only a metal bar and a few feet of space. Mother took care of them all, and they all silently watched her with lust and love in their eyes.

They were each bolted into to a steel frame, tubes running down from above them and below them. One into their mouths, providing them sustenance and medicine, one to their bottoms cleaning them and stimulating them, and one from a milker attaching their cock to the floor, relieving and milking them.

He watched Mother, hoping she would come back. She briefly stopped in front of each boy, looking at the screens in front of them, then continuing on.

"God damn it." Mother had stopped in front of one of the newer boys across the aisle. "No production in the last 24 hours..."

The new boy looked at her, angry. 1034 did not understand why the new ones were always so angry. Eventually though they all learn to love Mother.

She walked into his stall and stood next to him. She reached under the angry boy and pulled off his Milker, revealing a very erect penis, oozing precum. With her other hand, she gave his swollen balls a nice, firm heft, weighing them and gripping them with her bare hand. He jumped against his frame, his eyes wide.

"Mike, 1078 has a maintenance issue. Milker isn't running looks like, and this poor boy is about to burst," she said into her radio.

"Uhm... alright Alice, I'll tell Jake. He just left for the day though, will have to wait until tomorrow morning..."

She sighed, then responded "Ok... I'll deal with it for now. Good opportunity for some domestication of this new stock anyways."

Mother put the radio down, stood up and walked in front of the new boy. His anger had transformed into a look of desperation with the handling of his balls. He started humping the air slightly, as much as the frame allowed, looking up at Mother.

"Oh, is my boy all full up? Does he need to be taken care of?"

She pulled from a small work bag a clear sheath and some gloves. She then typed a bit into the screen in front of 1078, and a mechanical rhythmic sound started coming from his stall, followed immediately by the boys screams.

"Well, at least the damn anal thruster systems are working..." she said to herself. The steel phallic end of the tube going into his asshole had started steadily thrusting into him.

She stepped directly in front of the boy, and grabbed his face, pulling out his feeder. He sputtered for a second, looked up to her, and started speaking, "Please lady, let me go, I don't know how the fuc-" *crack*

She had slapped him hard, and he was stunned for a second.

"Quiet, 1078. I am your mother and you need to be milked, understand? You know you need to be milked. I need you to say "Please milk me Mother" or you will be left wanting."

He started again, "let me go, please let me-"

*crack*, another slap, much harder this time. "NO, Bad boy."

He was whimpering, and she walked alongside him and gave his balls another squeeze, to which he yelped and violently bucked in the frame.

"Listen to me 1078. I am not some lady. I am your Mother, and you will address me by that title. Do you want me to milk these balls or not, 1078? Or do you want me to leave you here all night to suffer?"

He moaned slightly, unable to ignore the anal thrusting deeper into him. Watching all this unfold intently, 1034 desperately wished Mother had her hands wrapped around HIS balls, and tried to thrust into his own milker, to little success.

"Speak, boy. Say "please milk me Mother". Be a good boy and Mommy will make it all better." She squeezed his balls a bit harder.

He groaned, looked to his side at her, unable to take another moment without relief, and with pleading eyes finally whispered "Fuck... p...p-please milk me, Mother."

"Goooood boy," she purred, and immediately her other hand moved up and wrapped her long fingers around his erect shaft with a squeeze. "See, a little cooperation is all it takes."

She began to very slowly & firmly tug him, and with each pump gave his balls another squeeze, digging her long fingernails slightly into the his scrotum. Precum was already dripping from his penis.

"The hormones are working well on you already boy, only been here a week and are producing like this..."

By now most of the other boys in the barn had noticed what was going on. 1034 looked over and saw his right neighbor was also straining against his cage, his eyes fixated on Mother's hands.

She increased the pace of her strokes, released his balls putting her hand on the back of his head, turned his face toward her and squeezing his cheeks.

"Look in Mothers eyes. No, NO, don't look away. This is your future now. We own you. You signed where the line is dotted and now you are Corporate property, understand?"

She pumped harder, stronger, faster. He bucked backward into the machine and then forward into her fist.

The barn was getting very loud now, dozens of boys staring, groaning, trying to hump anything, rattling their frames. They knew instinctually that milking time was near.

She twisted and pumped his cock mercilessly, staring coldly into his eyes, breaking out in a slight grin. She liked nothing more than breaking in the new ones, she thought. Unprofessional, maybe, but even after all these years it still made her a little bit wet.

"Say Yes Mother. Say Yes Mother and then cum. You WILL cum exactly when you say it."

She let go of his head, and grabbed the sheath she had taken from her bag, placing it's opening at the tip of his cock as she continued stroking hard with her other hand. He continued looking at her, his tongue lolling out of his mouth, his eyes widening in lust and desperation. "y-y... yes-"

A loud bell rang through the barn, and 1034 felt first his anal probe thrust into his ass followed immediately by his milker suction hard and wet onto his cock, beginning to pump warm, fleshy and firm. He gargled out through his feeder and heard the cries of a hundred other boys as they felt the same ecstasy, as they all intently watched Mother milk the new boy.

"... m-m-MOTHER"

1078 shot hard into the sheath, and Mother stroked and pumped him into it. Every burst of cum she pulled down, wringing every drop from his cock as he screamed out. All the boys around him stared hungrily at his cock and Mother as they humped into their own milkers and were fucked by their anal probes, some on the brink of cumming themselves already from the sight.

"GOOD BOY!"

His orgasm seemed to last forever, but finally he was spent. Mother continued to pump him a few more times, wringing off the last droplets of cum into the clear plastic sheath.

"Ahhh, what a load. You are going to be a stud producer, 1078."

She stood up and walked back in front of him to the aisle. She put her hands in front of his face. "Now clean this gunk off my hands for me, boy."

Panting & defeated, he slowly and reluctantly stuck his tongue out and for a few seconds licked the salty, musky juices of his cock off of her. The boy next to him suddenly started jerking and moaning loudly, apparently cumming hard at this sight.

"Good..." She then grabbed 1078's feeder which was hanging limply from the ceiling, positioning it right in front of his mouth.

"Ok, before I put this back in, be polite and say Thank you mommy. And we will get your milker fixed first thing tomorrow morning, don't you worry."

Defeated and dripping, hearing the moans of a hundred boys around him humping furiously into their own milkers, 1078 looked up at her and said "Thank you, Mommy."