Kitten Exposed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava again got into a similar position behind Tabitha and resumed the pussy spanking. Now Tabitha was moaning with hits, opening her legs the best she could and pushing her pussy mound out to accept the slaps. Ava seemed to really be getting into things as well. Her other hand was caressing and playing with Tabitha's perky tits as her slaps became more enthusiastic. Tabitha grunted as a couple especially hard ones landed on her pussy. She groaned in pleasure as the noise was becoming wetter.

"Oh it's not often a girl gets as turned on by this as you do, this is very promising," Ava said as she continued her slapping.

Tabitha just moaned and nodded in agreement.

Several more minutes of slapping past, Tabitha's pussy was only getting redder and wetter with each hit. Her moans were becoming very sensual, she was getting completely lost in the experience.

"Well Kitten, it's up to you, we can keep doing this for a bit, which is certainly amazing, or we can step things up and get you some more money, what do you think?"

Tabitha pulled herself back to reality, she could seriously let this woman slap her pussy for weeks, and was elated that maybe she'd be able to earn $500 a day for the foreseeable future if that was a thing. But she needed money and she needed it quickly, "Can you tell me what the $4500 looks like?"

"Oh wow, jumping right into it huh Kitten?" Ava was a bit taken, and punctuated her surprise with a swift slap of Tabitha's pussy. Tabitha moaned and shuttered, Ava continued, "we should definitely start with the $1500, tying you down and really exploring just what your pussy is capable of taking. The $4500, well, simply put your pussy would be unusable for a week or two."

The way Ava put it made her shutter, and Tabitha could've sworn she squirted a little pussy juice too. What was happening to her?! "Let's go for it Ava, my pussy is yours."

The next few minutes were a blur as Ava got things set up and Tabitha into position, on her back on the couch with her legs spread out to the side. Ava had instructed her to hold her pussy, basically both of her hands on either side, giving Ava a nice target. Ava had brought out an assortment of devices to hit her pussy with. They ranged from a riding crop to a more sinister looking leather whip.

Ava didn't waste much time, "Ready Kitten?" Tabitha nodded. The riding crop was first. *Splat* Tabitha's head rocked backwards as she moaned, but she held her pussy as instructed and Ava swung again. Four more slaps came down in quick succession on her young pussy.

"Open yourself up Kitten," demanded Ava. Now Tabitha understood why she had her hands where they were. With a simple pulling motion, Tabitha's pussy splayed open, her wet pink inner folds were now exposed, as well as her hard little nub. The riding crop found them all as it slapped down on her sensitive lips. The wetness was only increasing. As the crop slapped her, she only found herself opening her pussy more and pushing it out to meet the instrument.

The abuse continued for a couple minutes. Tabitha fought through all the pain, and focused on the pleasure of the whole experience. Her pussy was now red from it's punishment, but only getting wetter. Tabitha could've sworn that if Ava kept it up, she might even have an orgasm, which is why she let out an audible groan when the crop stopped.

Tabitha looked up at Ava who was grinning down at her as she picked up the next instrument, a wide leather paddle. Ava barely gave Tabitha a moment to adjust as the big heavy paddle slammed into the wet folds of her pussy. Tabitha winced as her pussy felt the impact of the heavy paddle. It was more like being punched in the pussy, than slapped. She grimaced as the paddle was brought down on her delicate folds over and over.

"God you're a special one Kitten," Ava remarked as she pounded Tabitha's wetness with the paddle. But like everything else so far, Tabitha eventually got lost in the paddle too. The weight of it as it struck her folds. The feeling of having her pussy pounded. It all seemed to just flow. After several minutes, she was again sopping with wetness as the leather paddle splattered her pussy, and likewise, just as she thought she could possibly have an orgasm, Ava stopped.

Tabitha upon realizing the paddling had stopped gave a groan, "Ava... don't stop."

Ava looked over at Tabitha as she brought up the next tool of pain, this one was a whip, "Why Kitten? Were you enjoying that one?"

"Yes Ava, I think I might even be able to cum," Tabitha said almost sheepishly.

Ava immediately brought the whip up and down, directly into Tabitha's splayed cunt. Tabitha's eyes got big as whip brought a whole different sensation, a sharp and very direct explosion of pain and pleasure. The whip came down with a *Splat* again on her pussy. Tabitha moaned loudly and spread her pussy even more, offering it to the woman in front of her. The thin leather strap of the whip came slamming into her pussy over and over. Tabitha worked to open her pussy up more, to make sure the whip caught her inner fold, and hopefully her clitoris.

Ava was well versed with the whip and her aim was true. The leather found Tabitha's clit and inner pussy over and over. Tabitha writhed as the whip found it's mark. She pulled as hard as she good on her pussy, practically gaping it for her mistress, when finally, it happened. Like an explosion, Tabitha cried out as waves of pleasure rippled through her young body from her clit, all the way to her tits and her toes. The whipping continued as her body shook from the orgasm, until finally, Ava stopped and Tabitha was left moaning and panting.

"Kitten, I'm so impressed," Ava came over and put her hand on Tabitha's thigh, "Do you need a couple minutes?"

Tabitha looked up at her with a smile, "yeah maybe. Some water would be nice."

Ava got a bottle for her. Tabitha had barely moved, legs still splayed out to the sides. She took the bottle and drank some as she started to right herself.

"Well you certainly earned your $2,000," Ava said with a grin.

"$2000? I thought that was $1500? Are we done already?" asked Tabitha.

"$500 for the pussy slapping we did, and then $1500 for that. Your orgasm is one for the record books, I know everyone will cream themselves when they see that. I'll toss in an extra thousand if you want to keep going. I'd love to keep hurting your pussy. Or, we can venture into the extreme portion," Ava was eager either way.

Tabitha took a few more gulps of the water and pondered as she finally put her feet back on the floor, "umm, let's definitely hit my pussy some more. And I'll try to get you another orgasm. Then maybe we can go from there."

Ava was happy to oblige. After Tabitha caught her breath, Ava had her get down on all fours with her tits pressed into the floor and her ass up high, with her legs spread. Then Ava positioned a camera focused right on Tabitha's cunt. Ava then stood over Tabitha and started whipping from above. She was using a longer leather whip with multiple different tips. Tabitha thrust her pussy out the best she could and moaned as the leather slapped her from her asshole down to her clitoris.

The licks on her anus were especially amazing and, after a few more, Tabitha reached back and spread her ass open as wide as she could for Ava. Ava took the hint and started targeting Tabitha's little rosebud. Slap after slap quickly turned it red. Tabitha moaned as her ass became the focus of Ava's assault. Hit after hit slapped at the tight ring of the girls ass. Tabitha wished she could just open it up more for Ava, but that would take some work.

Ava's whip continued to batter both Tabitha's holes. At some point Ava started to switch between her pussy and her ass, one then the other. It simply felt amazing. Tabitha worked her hands around her thighs until she was now spreading her pussy open for Ava's attention. The whip was sounding wetter and wetter as the whipping continued.

Seeing Tabitha's eagerness to have her splayed pussy hit, Ava quickly swapped out whips in favor of the single strand one that had first caused Tabitha's orgasm. Lining things up, Ava let the whip fly into Tabitha's vulnerable pussy folds. Tabitha let out a cry as the whip found it's mark, burying itself deep into her young pussy. Over and over the whip lashed at her, even dipping directly into her now gaping pussy and licking the delicate insides. This caused Tabitha to go almost wild with desire. She maneuvered herself quickly and slide a finger from each hand into her pussy, pulling it open for Ava. Ava's own pussy lit itself up with desire witnessing the teen's lust.

Now the whip was finding areas of a pussy that it had never been. Ava brought it down with such precision that the end of the leather would smack the bottom of Tabitha's pussy and wrap the tip directly into the teen's pussy. Ava decided to switch things up and moved so that she was next to the camera, "Spread those fucking lips," she demanded.

Tabitha wrenched open her pussy as far as it would go, eager to offer her insides to Ava. Ava was quick to capitalize on the new position, and struck Tabitha right in her splayed pussy over and over. Tabitha was lost in ecstasy at the renewed vigor of her pussy beating. She grunted and groaned as she wiggled her pussy towards the whip. Again, that familiar feeling starting growing in her loins as Tabitha bore down into each hit of the whip.

The whip was now almost always finding her hard clit, and then licking some inner part of her exposed pussy as well. Hit after hit sent waves of passion and desire throughout her body. It only took another couple minutes and Tabitha cried out as a flood of pleasure erupted from her clit and made her entire body shutter. Ava stopped the whipping once she saw Tabitha's orgasm start and she moved in close to the girl's body and reached down and started rubbing the girls clitoris. Tabitha eagerly bucked at the new pleasure and ground her pussy into Ava's hand as she rode the orgasm to it's finish.

"Wild," Ava said, "just wild. Do you want to continue?"

**** Hey readers! Let me know if you'd like to read the $4500 part! ****

12