Kitten Exposed Ch. 03

Story Info
Tabitha realizes she's changed and has a surprise encounter.
4.5k words
4.69
17.4k
13

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
289 Followers

***Dear Reader, thank you for coming on this journey with me! I feel an extra bit of the muse for this one, so I'll see just how far we can go. This is a fantasy. This story contains some rough sex and fairly tame (compared to the previous story) but enjoyable breast bondage, slapping, nipple play and of course some pussy whipping. Please leave a comment or email me with anything you'd like to see happen or ideas***

Tabitha went immediately to her bedroom once her and Sam got home. She let Sam go first so she wouldn't see her struggle to walk. Tabitha's pussy was throbbing with pain at the slightest movement or touch.

She closed her door and stripped off her clothes slowly. She was hungry and thirsty but couldn't bare the thought of walking further to get it. Finally naked, she inspected herself in her mirror. Her pussy was huge, red and angry looking. The whole of her pussy was hugely bloated and red. Her engorged labia hung down between her legs even further, and her clitoris stuck out prominently.

As long as nothing was touching her pussy, it just sort of ached. Worse, it was begging to be touched, but not by Tabitha. Her pussy ached for Ava. She lusted for more.

Tabitha made her way to her bed slowly, grabbing her laptop on the way. She laid down as gingerly as she could and covered up the lower half of her body with the covers.

"Knock knock," Sam said from the other side of the closed door.

"Come in!" Tabitha said back, pulling up the covers just a bit more. Sam had seen her naked before, her breasts weren't a big deal.

Sam opened the door and looked it. She looked concerned again, "Hey, really, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good babe. Just going to turn in early I think," Tabitha smiled at Sam and added, "Thank you though."

Sam nodded, "well if you need anything Tabby, let me know." She smiled, then closed the door and headed to the living room to watch TV.

Tabitha set to surfing the web and spent the next couple hours researching bondage and S&M. She found herself watching some porn, and reading journals. She had never even realized it was a thing until she was very much thrust into it. It was turning her on so much, which made her pussy ache even more. She let her fingers explore a little bit and moaned as she touched her inflated folds. She spread her legs and caressed her pussy, feeling the wetness it produced. She then felt an odd sense of betrayal, like she wanted to save herself for Ava. She needed her touch.

Tabitha then brought up her email. She had to do it. She hit the reply button to S&M Research Group's last email:

"Hi! It's Tabitha, I was just in today. I'd love to make another appointment with Ava please. Let me know her soonest available time."

Tabitha felt amazing inside. She could barely contain her excitement. After a few more hours of her own research, she ended up falling asleep.

Tabitha awoke the next morning to the now familiar aching down below. She pulled the covers aside to inspect herself. The swelling had gone down a bit, but her pussy was still very much distended and was now redder than yesterday. It looked angry. She touched it and winced a bit.

Today was going to be a rough day.

It was Thursday so she had very little on her plate. She had some school work to do, and she needed to go pick up her car later. The lack of chores gave her a lot of time to recuperate. She was also starving. She got up and peaked out her door. Sam was still asleep and would be for a while she figured, the apartment was quiet. Still naked, she crept out her room, still carefully walking with her legs bowed out a bit. She went to the kitchen and grabbed some food then headed back to her room.

She spent most of the day working on her projects and rubbing lotion into her pussy.

At about noon, her email dinged. She practically fell over herself to check. It was from S&M.

"Dear Tabitha, thank you so much for reaching back out. You did wonderfully. Ava's next available time is 5pm on Friday. Would you like to secure that time for yourself?"

"Yes!" she wrote back quickly, as she felt her pussy moisten.

She wasn't exactly sure what she wanted to have happen Friday night. She wasn't sure what the list might say or what options would be available to her. If it was still on the list, she was leaning towards having her breasts played with. With a smile, Tabitha went about her day working on her projects and trying to keep her head on straight.

At around 5pm, she realized she needed to go get her car. The shop was probably a fifteen minute walk down the road, so she finished up a few things then went to take a shower. Sam had left at some point for work, so Tabitha was comfortable just being naked.

She took a shower and bathed in its warmth. It stung her pussy a bit, but it was bearable.

She toweled herself off and was still shocked when she looked in the mirror. Her pussy was hanging between her legs still, her clitoris was still puffed out and bloated. The color had softened a bit and was mostly a deep pink. She wasn't sure if a pussy could bruise, but imagined if anyone's ever would, it would be hers.

Finishing up, she put her hair up into a ponytail and put on a very light summer dress. She decided to ditch the panties again. It made her feel so naughty, but she couldn't imagine the extra pain that would cause. She also felt better walking. Her pussy throbbed and ached, but it wasn't as potent as yesterday.

She grabbed her purse and realized how full of money it was. She thought about throwing it on the bed and rolling around in it, but decided to save that until late Friday night. She might have about $14,000 then!

She tucked $2,000 into her purse just in case the car cost her more than expected. In fact, she knew he would add something to the deal. But he was the only place nearby, so she was kind of stuck. His google rating was mediocre, but it could've been far worse.

She left the house and headed that way. She found herself walking more slowly than normal, trying to be as delicate as she could without looking weird. She blushed at the noticeable uptick in cat calls than she expected, which made her feel good inside. She mostly acted like she was oblivious to them, but they were all causing her to feel very sexy. She grinned, 'if only they knew,' she thought to herself.

It was about 5:45 when she walked up to the door of the repair shop. She opened the door and saw Tom at the counter looking at his phone. He looked up when he saw her. She could immediately see the lust in his eyes. She cursed to herself mentally as she realized the outfit she was wearing, but she was kind of low on options. She suddenly wished she owned some over-sized pairs of sweatpants and sweatshirts.

"Hi, um, I'm here for the Buick," she said as she slowly walked towards the counter.

"Wow you look familiar," he said just loud enough for her to hear. "Sure yeah, repair went well. Turned out you had a faulty torque converter. You also needed your fluids flushed and replaced." He started typing into the computer, but his eyes kept glancing back at her.

Part of Tabitha wanted to tease him. She wasn't even sure where it came from, "oh you flushed my fluids?"

"Yeah, since I had to drain your fluids to do the repair, it was necessary," he said, drinking her in with eyes. "Wait a second," he tapped his finger on the desk then pointed at her, "Kitten?"

Kitten.

KITTEN?!

The name made her reel a bit. She blushed and composure scattered while her brain practically exploded, "I uh..." she said as she starred blankly at him, completely unsure of how to react or what to say. She was a deer in headlights.

"I'm right aren't I?" he said. Now she could almost feel the lust pouring off of him. She froze.

"Come on, that was crazy. I can't believe it. And it was your first time!" he said in his gruff voice, but he sounded happy and excited for once.

"I, ummm, look, that was..." she was so caught off guard. And now she basically acknowledged he was right.

"Kitten is here in my shop, hot damn. I'm at a loss for words. Can I see it?" he motioned down between her legs.

Tabitha's mind raced, but she stood motionless.

"Oh come on," he said again with a grin.

Tabitha had no clue why or what came over her, but she started pulling up the flimsy material of the yellow dress. She looked down at the floor ashamed as she pulled it higher and higher, until finally the hem of skirt was near her bellybutton.

Several long moments passed as she held up her dress and revealed her distended pussy to him. He was silent for the first time as he ate her up with his eyes.

"God dam that's fucking sexy Kitten," he said as she continued to hold her dress up. Her pussy was starting to quiver and moisten at the mention of that name. She looked back up at him. He was starring intently at her swollen honeypot.

"Tell you what, I'll make these repairs free if you let me have a go at it," he said lustfully. She knew the request would come. Why had she lifted her dress? Why hadn't she vigorously denied it? And, more importantly, who else has seen the videos already?

Tabitha could feel her pussy betraying her, it was warm and begged to be used. She loved the attention. Of course she loved her time with Ava and couldn't wait to be there again, t to be dominated by her again, but she was attracted to men. She couldn't help it, "Okay."

Within a few moments Tabitha's back was pushed up against a wall and Tom's big hand was pawing at her swollen pussy. His thick middle finger pushed into her tumescent folds and into her pussy. Tabitha moaned at the new intrusion, and her submissiveness. She spread her legs for him. The rest of his large hands palmed her bloated snatch. His finger roughly massaged the inside of her pussy, as she pushed herself out for him. With his other hand he held her to the wall, but brought it down to so it was squeezing her young bra covered tit.

Though her pussy smarted and ached, it was coating his finger and hand in copious juices. She was so turned on, she just wanted to be used and abused. She kept her dress pulled up for him, but she also undid her own bra, and pulled it down, freeing her tits for him.

He was overcome with lust as he worked her engorged hole and now grabbed at her perky breasts. He brought his mouth down to her left nipple and sucked it in. It only took a moment for his teeth to starting biting. She moaned at the exquisite pain and pushed her tits out more. With that he pulled his juice covered finger out of her pussy and slapped her cunt hard. Tabitha moaned and spread her legs a bit more, giving him more access. He slapped her meaty swollen pussy about ten more times until he was overcome with lust.

Tom pulled himself away long enough to undo his belt and pull his pants down, he then gathered the petite girl up and pushed her over a desk. She winced as she felt his cock immediately start pushing into her puffy folds. His cock felt incredible, even though his belly would slam into her ass, his cock did find the right parts in her pussy. She arched her back and pushed into him as well, but it was all over practically as quickly as it started.

He grunted and groaned as he roughly grabbed her ass and hip and he forced himself in as deep as he could. She felt the sudden warmth of his cum as it started spraying into her pussy. He ground into her a bit more as she felt his cock pump the rest of his seed into her and then slowly start to soften. He panted as his orgasm came to finish, and he pulled his cock from her pussy.

Tabitha turned to look at him, she felt some weird power in it all. He wiped off his cock with a blue garage towel and pulled his pants back up as she stayed bent over the desk, her dress up on her back and her legs spread out wide. She could feel his cum starting to leak from her swollen pussy. She wanted to be pounded for so much longer.

"Sorry baby, that's all I got," Tom said with a bit of a laugh, "wish I was twenty years younger right now, you sure are something. Are you going to make more videos?"

She didn't move, he was looking at her pussy again, "Yeah, tomorrow night. I'm going to let Ava torture my tits I think." Tabitha felt a dollop of cum drip down from her lips. There was a small puddle of cum and juice that had accumulated on the floor between her legs, "I really wish you'd continue." She shook her hips a bit for him, which also caused her meaty pussy to jiggle.

"Fuck me," Tom said, he definitely wanted to but was spent, "Tit torture huh?"

"Yeah, I'm not even really sure what she'll do, but I'm pretty excited," Tabitha rolled herself over onto her back and cupped her tits with her hands, adding "What would you do to them?"

Tom was floored. He looked at the leaking puffy lips of her pussy and her good sized perky tits, "I'd definitely tie them up, and they sure look like they'd take a whip well."

Tabitha looked down at the milky white flesh of her tits as she held them and then back up to Tom, "well, go ahead."

Tom laughed and then looked around his shop, "oh damn, you got it honey." He grabbed some long zip ties and brought them over to her, "Bend over a bit so your tits hang down." She loved his his demand and did as he asked.

She adjusted herself on the desk so she was up on all fours. He wrapped one of the zip ties around her right tit and pulled as much of her flesh through it as he could, then he pulled the zip tie tight. She winced a bit as the plastic dug into her flesh, but it was quick to tighten around the base of her breast. He repeated the process on her left breast, though the second one turned out a bit better. Her tits looked great, he had definitely did a better job getting more tit into the left one which was bigger. Regardless, they were bulging out over the tight plastic zip ties and they were turning a bit red, they looked like perfect targets.

He thought for a moment, then started to undo his belt and pulled it out from his pants. Tabitha grinned.

She got up on her knees and she pushed her tits out for him. He folded his belt in half and swung it unconfidently at her breasts. It didn't hit her hard at all, but it was a start. Tabitha moaned a bit, spread her legs more and pushed her shoulders back.

It took him some swings to get the hang of it, but her pretty bound tits was already sprouting big reddened lines as he struck them a few more times. Her moans were egging him on. Then he got into a better stance and adjusted his angle. This time he swung a bit harder and the belt slapped into her tender young skin harder, instantly turning it pink. Tabitha let out a cry as the slap of her tits caused her aching pussy to throb with pleasure. She arched her back and readied herself for more hits.

Tom targeted her young bosom with the belt, grinning as she lustfully accepted the abuse. The belt turned her supple skin pinker with each hit. He made sure to target her nipples too, which caused Tabitha to wince a bit but she gladly accepted the torment. In fact she needed it. Lust was consuming her. She was pushing her tits into the belt as Tom swung.

Finally it was too much, she needed to cum.

"Please hit my pussy," Tabitha said as the belt found her nipple again. Tom paused as the petite girl re-positioned herself to lying on her back on desk. Tabitha then grabbed a hold of her shins and pulled her legs open for him. Tom was smiling ear to ear as he watched the girl. Luckily this was all being caught on his security cameras.

Her pussy looked so crazy to him, swollen and red, and her clitoris was sticking out still but not as far as in the video he watched today. Her tits looked fantastic and he was already looking forward to seeing the tortures Ava would inflict on them. His cock started to come to life again.

"Please Tom," she begged him, as she looked up at the big bellied man. Her pussy was spread out wide for him, her tits and nipples turning a bit red, and she needed to cum.

He brought the belt down and it splattered into her pussy. He saw the folds and meat of her pussy ripple outward from the belt as it slapped down hard, hitting her clitoris first, then the rest of her. She bent her head back as she flinched in pain and pleasure.

With each swing of the belt and her utter enjoyment of it, he quickly gained authority with his swings. Again he brought the belt down into her pussy and it splattered into her wetness. She groaned and shuttered at the weight of the belt and the snap of the pain it brought to her engorged clitoris and lips. Where practically any other girl would be running away or hiding her sex, Tabitha pushed her pussy out more to him.

Tom brought his belt down again and again into the tender flesh of her hot willing pussy. It jiggled as she writhed from the hits to her swollen womanhood.

Then it happened. Tabitha cried out as she shuttered, pushing her pussy up into the belt as she felt her clitoris explode in pain and then crest into pleasure. Her body shook as the orgasm spread from her tumid clitoris, into the bloated folds of her now deep red labia, and then throughout her body. Tom slapped the belt into her pussy two more times as she road her orgasm out.

Tabitha was panting and splayed out as Tom pulled his hardening cock out of his pants again. He placed his rigged cock at the entrance of her pussy and pushed it in. Tabitha moaned, welcoming his hardness. He pressed into her, he cursed his fat belly for hiding the view of her pussy, so he focused on her bouncing bound tits instead. He grabbed a hold of each one of them and gave them each a hard squeeze with his strong hands.

Tabitha smiled as she felt his cock thrust into her brutalized pussy and the pressure on her tits. She felt so proud she could make him hard again, and now she was getting the fucking she had wanted. Tom continued to fuck her pussy for a good ten minutes, until he was a sweaty mess. She moaned and cheered him on the whole time, thanking him for beating her tits and fucking her pussy. He made sure he pinched her nipples hard and squeezed her luscious tits while he pounded her young slit.

But soon it was all too much and he burst again, pushing his cock deep into the girl as he dribbled more of his cum into her. It was not nearly as much this time, but the second orgasm practically put him on his knees. He panted over her little body and pushed every ounce of his pleasure into her.

Finally Tom pulled himself back off of the now satisfied girl. He pulled his pants back up and put his belt back on. Tabitha pulled herself off of the desk and stood up. She redid her bra with her breasts still bound up and made herself presentable.

"Well I guess I'll take my keys now," she said. Tom really was at a loss of words. He went and grabbed her keys and the work slip and handed it to her.

"Thanks," Tabitha said as she walked out the door, like nothing had happened.

Tabitha, once again, had to be careful with her walking as her pussy was on fire. It ached even as she felt the wetness that oozed from it. She clicked the unlock button and gingerly sat down into the driver's seat of the car.

"What the fuck am I doing?" she said as she started it up and pulled out of the parking lot. She couldn't even bring herself to look towards the building. She didn't want to see him.

Tabitha got back to the empty apartment and rushed inside as quickly as she could. She went immediately to the bathroom, stripped off her clothes and got in the shower. She grabbed the hand held hose attachment in the shower and brought it between her legs as the warm water coated the rest of her body. She propped one of her legs up on the side of the shower and pushed the hose attachment into her pussy. She had to spread herself even more, but soon she felt the warm water splash inside of her. She sighed with relief as she felt the sex being washed away. She was not on the pill, and she felt like she had truly lost her mind as the idea of having warm cum in her made her horny as hell.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
289 Followers
12