Kitten Exposed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha stayed in the shower until the water ran cold. She got out and dried herself off. She used a thin pair of scissors and freed her breasts from the zip ties. She could clearly see the marks left by them and her tits were pink. Her pussy was also still on fire. The belt had turned it bright red again. She was overwhelmed with emotions and questions. Tabitha went back to room and tried to get more of her school projects done, to focus on other things. It half worked, until she finally went to sleep.

Tabitha ended up sleeping in way longer than she normally would. She had midday classes and it was already past 10am. As was becoming her normal morning task now, she inspected her pussy. It was definitely less swollen than it was yesterday, but it was still very tender. Her clitoris had nearly entirely returned to normal, and was well hidden in the still puffy folds of her sex. Her nether region looked raw though, probably from the belting it had received. But, the fact that the swelling reduced felt like a win. Her pussy might actually look normal soon. She checked out her breasts too and they looked none the worse for wear.

5pm. Tabitha grinned as she remembered her appointment with Ava tonight. She almost squealed as well with excitement. She needed to be punished. And she was sure her pussy would be sore tomorrow again. The thought instantly turned her on and hardened her nipples.

She was more excited about this visit than she was the last. She remembered being so nervous about going and what to expect. Now she felt like a professional.

With the timing of her classes and when her appointment with Ava was, she wouldn't have time to get back to the apartment. At least that was the excuse she made, because in reality wanted to look good all day. She'd probably grab a bit in between.

Now she had to figure out exactly what she wanted to wear. She skipped the shower since she showered last night, but she spent a little extra time on her hair and makeup. She wanted to impress today. She was expecting to sign up for the breast play tonight, so she was expecting them to be as sore as her pussy was, or worse. Ava had mentioned using the pump on them so she figured she wanted a top that wasn't too tight on the girls. She absolutely needed to wear a skirt or dress since she expected her pussy to get it's fair share of abuse again tonight.

Tabitha picked out a short pleated skirt, not too dissimilar to something a naughty schoolgirl would wear. And, "I mean, I am going to school today," she quipped out loud. She also put on some longer white socks to accent the skirt. Now for the top. She looked at her perky breasts in the mirror. She swayed back and forth as she checked herself out. Her tits were a nice size, not small, but not big either. She cupped them with her hands and touched her nipples as well. Her nipples were probably as sensitive as most people's. She did enjoy having them bitten the past couple days, actually she enjoyed it a lot. She even blushed as she remembered the enjoyment Tom's belt had brought them too. She was very curious to see what they would go through later.

To that end, she knew she needed to skip the bra.

For a top, she grabbed the loose, but somewhat revealing button up white shirt. It was the perfect match to her schoolgirl skirt. The shirt only buttoned up to about the center of her chest and she figured she could keep the top ones undone if her tits hurt too much tonight. The material was soft and as long as no one splashed water on her, they might not immediately notice that she wasn't wearing a bra. It was also sleeveless. She looked super cute. She thought about putting her hair up in pigtails, but decided against it.

Tabitha blew herself a kiss in the mirror and headed off to class.

***This ended up going a bit longer than I expected. Chapter 2 was over 9000 words which might've been too long. I think 2 pages in Literotica's formatting is about right, so I wanted to keep this one to that. Let me know if you like the longer or shorter chapters. Do you think Tabitha should get into more trouble before heading to her appointment with Ava? I'll likely have already started writing the next chapter, but I appreciate the feedback, both good and bad. Anyways, the next chapter will get into the breast bondage etc with Ava and should be out soon.***

12