Kitten Exposed Ch. 08

Story Info
Sam and Jeff have fun with Tabitha.
7.1k words
4.74
19.6k
16

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

***Dear Reader, thank you again for joining me on the adventures of our sweet little Tabitha. This chapter is all about her and Sam being more sexual, and Jeff joining in for some fun as well. There is more lesbian sex, a lot of pussy abuse, more orgasm denial, and some Chasing Amy style lovemaking between the two (fisting). Hope you enjoy this as much as I did writing it.***

Tabitha had just finished what most would consider a crazy sex filled day, and things were about to get much more interesting. Stepping through the door, she could feel her pussy spring to life once again, as it clenched onto the rubber plug that was keeping her doctors cum in her. She kicked her purse into the room and closed the door quickly behind her, "Slave huh?" she asked.

"At least until Jeff leaves, how's that sound babe?" Samantha asked, she was obviously enjoying her current situation. Jeff's tongue had been servicing her soaking wet pussy for only a few minutes before Tabitha arrived.

To Tabitha, it looks like Jeff and Sam may have been playing for a little bit. Normal people would've been jealous, but Tabitha was just getting turned on. And Sam obviously wanted to surprise her, but was not hiding anything either. It was clear Sam was getting the hang of this domination thing, his balls were tied up around the base, and dangling lewdly below him. She was wearing a very sexy set of black lacy lingerie, with long fishnet stockings. Her panties had been discarded on the floor at some point, and Jeff seemed to be enjoying the taste of her pussy.

"Oh, I'd always be your slave if you would like," Tabitha said as she started removing her shirt, revealing her perky teen tits. Sam looked up at her with a questioning but happy look on her face. Tabitha had surprised herself too, she loved being a pain slut for Ava and she couldn't wait to explore everything possible there, but she was emotionally much more connected to Sam.

"Seems like we might have some things to talk about once Jeff leaves," Sam said to Tabitha with a smile. Tabitha grinned as she tossed her shirt onto the floor. Sam followed up, "So maybe certain restrictions can be lifted then huh?"

Tabitha kneeled down on the couch next to Sam and put her arms around her to give her a kiss, while Jeff watched utterly turned on, "Yeah, I'm leaning that way, we'll see. Either way, I haven't signed yet," Tabitha said.

"Did you get your IUD?" Sam asked through the kisses, still holding Jeff's head between her legs, grinding her pussy into his eager tongue.

"No, the doctor gave me a shot instead," Tabitha started to blush as anxiety started to flow through her, "I need to show you both something," Tabitha said as she pulled away and leaned back on the couch, pulling up her skirt so Sam and Jeff could see her pussy. She spread her legs further, and pulled her pussy open so the two of them could see her gaping pussy and the plug in her urethra, "I found I really liked having my cervix penetrated, but also my peehole, and I couldn't get the doctor to fuck me, but he did spray his cum into my urethra, then he plugged it."

Jeff had the horniest most confused look on his face, and he was clearly at a loss for words.

Sam, on the other hand, was coming to expect and very much love this sort of thing from Tabitha. She knew Tabitha would keep their love life very interesting, she brought her hand down and slapped Tabitha's pussy causing her girlfriend to throw her head back and moan, "looks like no orgasms for you tonight," Tabitha was instantly in lust, as Sam slapped her pussy a couple more times for emphasis, "Jeff and I are going to have so much fun with you."

"God, yes, anything, I'm yours," Tabitha said, loving what tonight might bring. Samantha slapped her pussy again hard, then pulled up Jeff and whispered into his ear. Tabitha was fascinated by the look of his balls all tied up. They were bulging out, turning red, but looked like they were full of cum. She watched as Sam quietly whispered more to him. She so wanted to know what she was saying, but figured she would find out physically soon enough. Jeff was looking over at Tabitha with lust in his eyes, nodding to whatever Sam was telling him.

Once Sam finished whispering, it didn't take long for things to start in earnest.

Jeff moved over quickly to her, and picked her entire petite body up easily, then deposited her onto the center of the other couch. Tabitha swooned a bit, feeling the power he held over her. When he put her down, he pulled her legs up over her so she was very exposed, folded over in two.

Sam handed Jeff some rope and he used it start tying Tabitha's ankles to the wooden frame of the couch on either side. He wasn't good at it, but Tabitha did her best to help, making sure they put her in a very compromising position. Again, she couldn't help but stare at his bulging testicles and his raging hard cock.

Once done, Tabitha was on full display for her girlfriend and fuck buddy. Her body looked utterly fantastic, on her back with her legs spread wide to each side and her gaping pussy was already moist with desire. Her young pussy had been through so much this week, and this was going to be the icing on the cake. Her delicate inner lips were parted, her clitoris was throbbing in anticipations and the hole into her pussy was small but clearly visible.

Jeff leaned in to her with a grin saying quietly, "Sam's told me some very interesting things about what you like, and I'm allowed to do whatever I want with you, while she has some fun with me."

Tabitha looked over at Sam who was also smiling, the lingerie finding all the right parts to accentuate her body, and her hand already rubbing her pussy. Sam looked so fucking hot. "Well then, sounds like we all win," Tabitha said to Jeff.

Jeff pulled the coffee table back over, and got up on it, on his knees, which gave him great access to Tabitha, but also Sam to his own parts. Tabitha watched as Sam moved over so that she was next to Jeff's midsection, she was obviously checking out Tabitha's beauty, as well as what Jeff might be doing to her, and her own hand disappeared between Jeff's legs.

Jeff was already moaning as he leaned in to lick Tabitha's pussy. They didn't tie Tabitha's hands down so she quickly grabbed a hold of Jeff's head and helped steer the ship. She could feel his tongue darting into her pussy, even licking the rubber stopper in her urethra. But she could help but moan once his tongue dragged along her clitoris. Tabitha loved thinking about the idea that his tongue was just in Sam's pussy as well. That Jeff would be there little boy toy. She looked over again at Sam who was now behind Jeff entirely. She was wondering if Sam was licking his balls, or even sucking his cock.

The cunnilingus continued for several wonderful minutes, and Tabitha's moans were not being tempered at all so surely if the neighbors were home, they would be able to hear. As for Jeff, he was also enjoying things immensely, as he moaned into her pussy. The sounds of Tabitha's pleasure were building, her pussy was crying out for an orgasm. It had only been a day, but the amount of attention it received versus the lack of orgasms was very apparent. She starting panting as she could feel her pussy begin pulsing.

Just then, Jeff grunted, pulling his head away from her pussy, "mistress," he said with a tinge of pain. Tabitha looked up but she could only see parts of Sam's sexy body behind Jeff, and couldn't tell what she was doing.

"Mmm, sorry Jeff, was just having some fun," Sam said, she brought her head up and winked at Tabitha, who grinned back. Jeff grunted a couple more times as Sam continued whatever it was she was doing, this time, though, he thanked her.

Then the pussy spanking started. Tabitha gasped as Jeff's first slap hit her wet pussy full on. Then another. On the fifth one, Tabitha turned from her surprised noises, and back to her usual moans of pleasure as her pussy took what would be the start of a long night of abuse. Jeff's hand was heavier than the ones that had slapped her pussy before, but Tabitha pushed her pussy into it all the same and found distinct pleasure where others wouldn't.

Jeff seemed to be grunting along with the slaps he was delivering to Tabitha's pussy. She was sure Sam was slapping his tied up balls. However, Jeff seemed to start getting into whatever Sam was doing because his slaps got even harder and more enthusiastic. Her young, slightly gaping, pussy was turning pink from the hits and she was loving it. Jeff was grinning, he was obviously intrigued to see this side of her and wanted to see where he could take things. Tabitha could tell that she and Sam had created the perfect fantasy for him.

Jeff continued the slapping of her pussy, changing hardness of it, experimenting with pressure and positioning, all the while Tabitha reacted to the mistreatment like a typical girl does while getting pounded with a cock. He then slapped her pussy especially hard, making her wince a bit, then her pain turned into a pleased smile. Now he slipped two fingers into her wet hole. She pushed herself out for him, she was eager for a good fucking. His fingers were long and powerful, and they explored the inner crevices of her pussy avariciously including the rubber plug in her peehole. He asked lewdly, "So you like to have your pussy punished?"

She nodded with a playful smile, "I really do, along with the rest of me too." On queue, he lathered up a finger on his other hand and pushed a long finger into her ass as well, Tabitha moaned more in response, begging, "mmm yes, please live out your darkest fantasies with me body tonight."

He pushed the finger in her ass deeper, completely astonished at how much of a nymphomaniac she had become, seemingly overnight, "Damn Tab," he probed her with his fingers, being a little rough as he did, and she seemed even happier with it, "Is there anything you'd like?"

She kind of looked like a deer in headlights. She had never been able to decide, so far, what someone was going to do to her. She had always just gone with the flow, and gladly put her pussy into danger. Tonight would certainly be no different. A large part of Tabitha wanted to be unable to walk the next day, clearly she was so different than all the other girls, "Sammy, are you okay with us staying in and relaxing tomorrow?"

Sam looked over from behind Jeff, Tabitha was still so curious as to what Sam was doing to Jeff, "that sounds nice babe." Sam waited to hear what Tabitha had in mind.

Tabitha looked so intensely sexual once given permission, more or less, "I'd love to have my pussy and ass brutalized, maybe hit with your belt, whipped, or whatever. Just totally go for it. Then I want you to fuck my raw pussy while Sam fists my ass."

"Wow," was all Jeff could manage to say initially as his fingers still worked her holes.

Sam grinned at Tabitha, clearly a bit shocked too, but she nodded excitedly after only a moment, "oh my god Tab, that sounds fucking hot." She came around the coffee table and over to Tabitha, bending over and kissing the bound girl, "let's start with your belt, Jeff," she said as she flicked then pinched Tabitha's nipple too. Sam worked her way onto the couch next to Tabitha so she could easily kiss her, watch her girlfriend's pussy get devastated and be able to have her way with her nipples.

Jeff hopped off the coffee table, moving it out of the way, then ran over to where he had discarded his pants earlier. His belt was the typical black leather belt. It was about an inch wide. He pulled it out of his pants then looked back over at Tabitha and Sam. The scene couldn't have been any sexier. The two college girls looked utterly erotic, Sam was decked out in an incredible looking set of black lingerie, with her perfect legs framed so well in the fishnets. And Tabitha, his petite little fuck buddy, bound with her legs spread far to the sides, her wet reddened pussy and little rosebud exposed.

Tabitha could feel her pussy becoming insanely aroused, in preparation of it's imminent abuse. Jeff's hand slaps had felt great, which seemed to make his fingering afterwards feel even better. She was so excited to really test her pussy, to see how much it could take and how far it could go. She couldn't wait for him to just destroy her pussy, then she wanted to get absolutely reamed. Jeff moved in front of her with his belt folded in half, as Tabitha's pussy practically drenched itself in lust.

Quivering in lust, he landed the first hit on the fullness of her ass. Tabitha winced, but the slap of pain from the leather spread throughout her whole lower section. The crack of the belt was distinct. It was clear to Tabitha that Jeff wanted to get a gauge of how hard to hit, and her ass was a much better target for it. She pushed her pussy out more, she didn't mind being hit on her ass, but she wanted it on her her pussy, or her anus.

Sam's fingers were still fondling her nipple as the second hit came down, this time on the opposite side of her pussy, but much closer. Only an inch or so away. Redness immediately appeared in an inch wide line on her soft skin. The pain was divine, so close to her pussy. Tabitha was holding her ass with her hands, as if to offer it up.

Jeff played a little game with her, slapping as close to her pussy as he could, in varying hardness, getting her to the point where she was begging him to hit her pussy. She would move her pussy towards where the belt would land, and he would move it just a bit further out.

"Please Jeff!" she begged him, Sam just giggled as she watched Tabitha move about. The whole of the area around her pussy was red from the belt. Sam tried to make up for the lack of direct hits on her pussy with some severe nipple pinching.

Tabitha was being driven mad! Finally, she succumbed to the wonderful pain that Sam was rewarding her nipples with, and she stopped moving her pussy around. She closed her eyes and just started getting lost in the attention.

The belt landed again, this time just on the side of her pussy, finally hitting her labia majora, which was spread to the side due to her legs being parted so much. She moaned out as the pain finally found her pussy proper. The sound of her pleasured moan at what should've been a cry of pain disarmed Jeff.

Sam dug her nails into Tabitha's nipples causing her to hiss a bit, just as the belt finally found the direct center of her pussy. Tabitha saw white for a moment as Jeff landed an especially hard hit to her exposed and splayed open pussy. She was quiet for just then let out a mix of a cry and a moan as the pain exploded throughout her nether region. Incredibly, the shock of the hit also triggered all her pleasure centers to the amazement of all gathered.

Tabitha's mind went somewhere else entirely, she was only a wet aching pussy now, who's only purposed was to be abused. She was no longer a college girl, or a recent barista, but just a slit that wanted to be hurt. She bucked her hips a little in response as the belt came down again on her somewhat gaping hole. Jeff hit her little lighter, after seeing her response, but this one landed a bit higher, almost squarely on her clitoris. Tabitha cried out in joy as the pain was immediately converted in waves of pleasure from her now red arousal nub.

Continuing to shudder, Tabitha's pussy was assaulted over and over by the black leather of the belt. Jeff varied the strength and positioning of each hit, but between her obvious enjoyment in what should've been pure hell, and his lust for this very situation helped drive his enthusiasm. Each hit seemed to drive her more into an abyss of depravity.

Grabbing at her own pussy lips, Tabitha pulled open herself open for the belt. She spread herself open so that her orifice stretched wide, allowing Jeff to easily hit the soft pink flesh of insides. Drinking in her sexual desire, Jeff directed the thick leather belt at her most delicate of spots.

Tabitha shuddered in pain as her pussy received one of it's most daunting of challenges. Samantha's nails pinched further into the sensitive flesh of her nipples. Tabitha lost all bearing on reality, and she succumbed to her new life as a pain slut. She could feel the belt hitting the soft wet skin inside and around her pussy. She pulled her pussy open even more, stretching herself to the limit and pushing her hips upward to meet the belt.

Jeff's aim was improving, as was his desire to hurt the gorgeous masochist. The belt land fully into her pussy causing the wetness to splash outwards. He then shifted his aim slightly lower so that the belt found her winking asshole. The new pain caused Tabitha to roll her head back. Jeff would not be deterred though. He found the same spot again, and harder. Instantly her rosebud and the skin around it changed to a red tone.

Tabitha was awash in shock as her anus was directly hit by the belt for the first time. She was quiet again, torn whether to howl out and beg him to stop, or beg him to continue. She wouldn't have long to think as the belt came down even harder on her asshole. Just as with her pussy, the nerves around her palpitating o-ring came alive, and wanted more. She moved her hands down a bit, trying to open her asshole for her punishment. The belt whacked her delicate brown sphincter again, and again.

Jeff then moved the belt hits between both her battered pussy and her anus. Tabitha was starting to shudder as her pussy was being flooded with pleasure, not only showing in the amount of liquid it was exuding, but also in the growing waves of ecstasy that spread throughout her body. She pushed her pussy up and her moaning took a rhythmic tone to it. She was edging towards an orgasm. She could feel her pussy betraying her. The pain was only bringing her closer to nirvana.

"Wait," said Sam holding her hand out, able to now read her girlfriend like a book.

Tabitha whined in frustration as she thrust her hips up into the air promiscuously, but with no reward. She was on the verge of tears, tears of both passionate frustration and pain. Her pussy was on fire. And she was so close to having an orgasm, of achieving that sacred moment her body so desired. She whimpered some more as she ground her hips begging for the belt that never came. Her breathing slowed and she opened her eyes to her friends.

At some point Samantha had stopped pinching her nipples as well, but just held her firm tits. Jeff was looking down at his handiwork, inspecting the welts in and around the young girl's nether region. Tabitha looked down at her pussy and was surprised to still see it looking fairly normal, but turning deep red in some spots. The whole of her pussy was redder without question, with only a couple small parts, mostly around her inner lips that looked to be a slight shade of purple.

"It's impressive babe, you never even tried to close your legs once," Sam said to her, in a loving voice.

Tabitha smiled, taking it as a compliment, "I was so close to cumming, thank you for stopping it." Tabitha touched her tender pussy, "what's next for it?"

Sam reached down and caressed her soaking wet nether mouth. Tabitha moaned softely, so happy to be the center of attention. "You want more babe?"

Tabitha nodded, almost bashfully.

"Jeff, behind my door there's a wooden dowel leaning against the wall," Sam said. Jeff nodded and headed back to her room.

Tabitha turned and pawed at Sam, pulling her closely, desperately trying to kiss her, "Sam, thank you, this is so hot. I want to be yours. Are you enjoying this?"

Sam nodded with an unbelievably happy smile, "Oh my god, yes babe, so much. How's your little pussy feel?"

Tabitha and Sam kissed each other deeply, and talked between the kisses, "I'm in heaven."

"I think the dowel is going to hurt... a lot," Sam said, a bit worried.

"mmhmm," Tabitha said in a very eager way, "maybe I'll need a few days to recover, but I want prove my obedience to you."

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers
12