Kitten Exposed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
301 Followers

Jeff returned back in the room, he had the look of a man in a drunken lust stupor. He was holding the long wooden dowel, about quarter inch thick, maybe a little more, "why do you have this Sam?"

Sam looked up with an amused grin, "Art project I was supposed to be working on."

"Might be fun to use it after we're done anyways," Jeff said moving up between Tabitha's outstretched legs. He had a devious look on his face, "you ready Tab?"

Tabitha nodded as she pulled her pussy open again for Jeff, then rolled her head over towards Sam. Sam brought her mouth onto Tabitha's and the two lovers made out passionately while Jeff began tapping Tabitha's pussy with the makeshift cane. Even the taps made Tabitha bounce a bit in surprise. The wood would be harsh, and Tabitha knew it would bite her skin. She could feel her wetness growing again, the anticipation of the coming abuse.

Tap, tap, tap, the rod just barely slapped her splayed open sex. Sam was kissing Tabitha while moving her fingers back to Tabitha's nipples for more pinching. Sam was trying to distract Tabitha the best she could, but she couldn't help watching as the wooden dowel slapped down into Tabitha's pussy.

Then it happened.

Jeff cracked the dowel into Tabitha's spread lips. Immediately Tabitha gave a howl of pain, even through Sam's kiss. A line of deep red appeared almost instantly from Tabitha's pussy mound and down across her inner lip. Tabitha bucked her hips a bit, trying to recover mentally from the shock to her pussy.

Jeff waited a couple seconds.

Despite the pain, Tabitha didn't say to stop. She just spread her lips open more and waited. And she couldn't close her legs, even if she wanted to.

Jeff rewarded her with another hard lash, this time almost directly onto her anus. Again Tabitha unconsciously bucked her hips and grunted in pain. Another hit, this time on the side of her pussy. Then again, right down the middle.

More lines of red developed as Jeff crisscrossed marks of sexual honor all over Tabitha's young pussy and ass. She barely had time to recover from one when another would land. Her mind went blank again. All she became was her tortured holes. Hit after hit. She became lost in a world so much different than the normal one. One where her sole existence was to be hurt for everyone's pleasure, even hers.

Through it all, Tabitha could feel her pussy start to pulse again, directly from her now deeply red lash covered clit, the pain triggering a crazy pleasure response through the whole of her body, from her ass to her pinched nipples. She bucked her hips as her moans began echoing throughout the room. The pinching of her nipples, the lick of the wooden dowel, the delicious kisses from her girlfriend....

"Stop," said Sam as she pulled away from Tabitha's wet kisses.

"Noo," cried Tabitha as she immediately longed for the taste of the wooden rod against her delicate woman parts, or the pinching of her nipples. But it all stopped. She felt the waves of pleasure crashing, so close to the explosion she craved, that she needed. "No please god, finish me, please," Tabitha begged her cruel sex mates. But they just watched as her abused body shook, lusting for more.

A full minute passed as Tabitha whimpered to be touched, to be whipped, to be fucked. She had edged so close to an orgasm that would've shook her world. A single flick of her clitoris would've sent her over. Her body was a font of pleasure and pain, and she reveled in it. She lay bound to the couch, a completely exposed and promiscuous girl. She loved it. Finally the tremors started to subside. Her breathing returned to a more normal state. She opened her eyes, she was in a complete haze.

Sam untangled herself from Tabitha and ran to her bedroom. Jeff just looked at Tabitha, he seemed completely shocked by what he had done, but his cock was raging hard. Tabitha couldn't even bear to look at her aching pussy. She could tell Jeff had done his job as the throb and heat of pain emanated from her privates.

Jeff's cock was raging hard now, and Tabitha's pussy looked like the perfect target for his lust. He came over and lined his cock up with her gaping red hole. Tabitha was eager to have his cock pound her, she wanted it to slam into her wrecked pussy. He rubbed it along her slit, causing Tabitha to moan as the cock rubbed her enraged pussy. His own precum seeping out and mixing with her juices. He wanted her to beg for his cock.

Tabitha's mouth was open a bit, lusting for the reaming that was coming. Jeff's cock was long, and would feel so good. She loved the way her pussy felt, it was on fire, but eager for more. And she was so close to an orgasm, maybe just his cock slipping into her hole would do it.

Just then Sam came back into the room carrying a bottle of lube a long black rubbery dildo. The dildo was over an inch thick, but probably not as much as two, but it was a fairly realistic looking one with veins, though much longer than the average guy, including Jeff.

In what was almost certain jealousy, Sam yelled out quick, "Get your cock away from her."

Jeff paused just as he was about to pierce the petite girl's pussy and looked back at Sam with an incredibly frustrated look.

"Don't worry, your cock will get some pussy soon," she said as she pushed him out of the way. Sam then moved between Tabitha's legs and got down on her knees as she starting squirting lube onto her hand, "Get your face under my pussy slave," she said to Jeff.

Jeff, with his raging hard cock, had a moment of pause, regretting the fact that he could've slammed it into Tabitha for even a second while Sam was gone. However, he acquiesced to Sam's command, and worked his way under her equally sexy body. His tongue went back to work while Sam lathered up her hand more. She was trying to be quick, she imagined Tabitha's dopamine dump was being sucked up and she wanted to get her close again.

Tabitha's pussy and asshole looked like something right out of a medieval torture story, red welts covered her private parts, yet her pussy still oozed copious amounts of juice. Tabitha was ready though, and eager to be fisted again, as well as to feel a cock fucking her battered pussy.

Sam didn't make her wait long. She had lubed up her hand first, but decided the cock would be quicker, and get more of a reaction from her. She spread some of the lube from her hand to the bulbous head of the black cock and swiftly lined it up with the yawning slit of her girlfriend's maltreated pussy. With one quick push, she split open the girl's hole and buried the cock all the way to her cervix. Tabitha threw her head back and cried out in delight as the cock plowed it's way into her sex.

Once her pussy had been tended to, Sam turned her attention towards her lover's ass. She quickly worked in two and then three lubed fingers into the malleable rosebud. She spread her fingers a bit, and squirted a large amount of lube directly into the now exposed recesses of Tabitha's rectum. With Tabitha's moans egging her on, Sam worked a forth finger in easily. She was surprised at the ease of the penetration. She took a moment to feel the cock through the thin membrane that separated Tabitha's pussy and ass.

Sam started to work the black cock in and out of Tabitha's abused pussy while she slipped her thumb in along with her four fingers. Jeff's tongue was pushing delightfully deep into her pussy as well, and she could feel her moisture building. With surprisingly little effort, Tabitha's ass welcomed her whole hand up to the third knuckle of her fingers. It was only at the widest part of her hand that she met any real resistance.

"Yes, god, Sam own me," Tabitha said grabbing a hold of the girl's wrist with her own hands and helping to push Sam into her.

Then it happened, Sam's fist was absorbed fully into Tabitha's warm ass and both of the girls blissfully reveled in their lewd union. Sam pushed her wet pussy further down onto Jeff's face, grinding herself into his curious tongue and sucking lips. Tabitha's mind was overcome with delightful eroticism. Her holes were slick and greeted their new guests with eager lust.

But once Sam was firmly embedded in Tabitha, Tabitha felt a bizarre sense of connection, of bonding blossoming between the two. She took a moment to take it in, looking at Sam with a genuine smile. Sam was enthralled, looking at her as well and Tabitha knew she felt the same. There was something about it. Tabitha was now hers. She didn't quite feel the same with Ava when she did it, emotionally. It was all sexual there. With Sam, it was more.

The two girls paused their fiery passion for a moment as they were both overcome with the same all encompassing emotional experience. It was like their worlds collided, something strangely perfect had developed. Samantha was ridiculously attracted to Tabitha, and had day dreamed about being with her for months now. She loved Tabitha's smile, and her conversations, and now she was loving having her. She also loved being in control of her. And for Tabitha, she felt the same. Though she was brand new to liking girls, she found something so fulfilling in Sam. She wanted to be Sam's. She loved how safe Sam made her feel, and she felt like Sam's chill attitude balanced her out wonderfully.

Sam found it impossible to ignore Jeff who was expertly exploring her vagina with his tongue. It felt ironic to Sam that Tabitha's former lover was eating her out while they shared this moment. Jeff's hands were also fondling her body, mostly massaging and squeezing her ample tits which he had pulled out from her bra. She was reveling in the attention that he was giving to her, and she quickly decided that they would be doing this regularly, but also that his cock wouldn't be allowed anywhere near Tabitha's holes.

What needed to happen next went completely unspoken. Sam slowly pulled the black cock out of Tabitha's gaping and abused pussy, setting it aside. She now directed all of her attention to her hand which was enveloped by her petite nymph of a girlfriend. She grabbed a hold of one of Tabitha's hands with hers, while Tabitha still held the wrist of the hand that was inside of her.

Slowly, with Tabitha's encouragement and guidance, Samantha worked her hand deeper into Tabitha's lithe body. She carefully explored with her fingers, and eased more of her arm in. Tabitha pulled on her hand, clearly indicating that she wanted it, needed it. She would give Sam her core.

Tabitha felt like she was riding the clouds through an endless sky. Her body was a magnet for desire and passion, and now love. She offered herself up for Sam in the most vulnerable and loving fashion her submissive mind could conjure. And it was clear that Sam was feeling the same. She could feel the hand of her lover delving ever deeper into her body. She would test the doctors words, she would take Sam as deep as she could.

Sam lifted herself off of Jeff and bent in towards Tabitha, she needed to kiss her, "Untie her, Jeff." Jeff was left pawing for Samantha's tits, but obeyed and moved to untie the bound girl. His eyes immediately went to the awe-inspiring sight of black lingerie clad Sam with her arm half inside his former girlfriend. Once untied, Tabitha wrapped her legs around Sam, hugging her with them as the two kissed. Their passion echoed throughout the whole room.

Tabitha writhed in delectation as she pulled more of Sam into her, she could feel the mass of her hand entering uncharted territory. She reveled in the overwhelming emotional bliss of it all. She pulled Sam harder, she wanted to give herself fully to her. Inch by inch Sam's arm descending into Tabitha's colon. Sam was being so loving, so delicate, so perfect with her. She felt so full, and so fulfilled.

After a good ten minutes of slow and methodical movements the two lovers completed their lewd union. Jeff was watching, idling stroking his cock and fondling Sam's body as Sam's arm was pushed deeper and deeper into Tabitha's small frame. It was truly crazy how far Sam was able to push considering how small and slender Tabitha was. Once locked, Sam began kissing Tabitha so deeply and passionately. They never wanted to be apart again.

Once Sam's hand was fully implanted into Tabitha's body, combined with her passionate kisses, Tabitha began shaking almost uncontrollably. Her body was writhing in pleasure and passion. She could feel her pussy flooding with juice, the pain of the abuse it received from the belt and dowel only driving her pleasure deeper, more fully.

Sam could see what was happening too. Tabitha's whole body was signaling the coming rush of an orgasm, and she wanted to cum with her, "Jeff, fuck me, please!" Sam lifted herself, arching her back for Jeff.

It only took Jeff a moment to drive his rock hard cock into Sam's pussy. Sam pushed her pussy back onto his cock, allowing him to go as deep as he could.

Soon, the trio were thrusting, moaning and squirming in unbelievable pleasure. They were having their innermost fantasies fulfilled. Sam's hand was buried deep in Tabitha, nearly to the elbow. Everyone knew this would not be a one off. Tabitha was, of the three, the most eager and sexual. She craved this. She would need this. And Sam understood that.

In the haze of sexual energy, no one could even gauge how long, but finally Tabitha cried out in delirious lust first, her pussy quaking with pleasure, her ass clenching Sam's arm tight. The explosion brought with it a rush of girl juice from her battered pussy as well, causing the plug in her urethra to fly loose sending a mixture of cum and female ejaculate gushing out of her pussy all over Sam's arm.

Jeff was overcome at the sounds of Tabitha's orgasm, the feeling of Sam's wet pussy clenching his cock, and the semen building in his tightly bound balls, erupted in orgasm next. Ropes of hot cum splashed all throughout Sam's pussy which he had impaled up to the hilt. He thrust himself as deeply into her as he could, gripping her hips almost painfully as he rode the climax as thoroughly as he could, until he finally grunted as his orgasm concluded.

Once Jeff's hands had clenched onto her hips and she could feel her pussy being filled with cum, Sam's own orgasm ripped through her body as well. Hers was one of of pure emotion, more than raw pleasure. She liked cock, but that wasn't what caused it necessarily. But she found this perfect spot, this perfect moment in time. Her orgasm was the most quiet, but nevertheless, enjoyable.

Now that they had all reached their peak, and everyone was panting a bit, flushed and exhausted. Jeff pulled his cock free from Sam's pussy and a with it, a large dollop of cum fell to the floor with a string of liquid still clinging to her pussy. He untied his balls then wandered off to the bathroom to clean up. Sam was smiling at Tabitha who was still shuttering a bit. Tabitha seemed to be full of endless sexual energy.

"You let me cum," said Tabitha cutely, kissing Sam and still yet holding Sam's hand hostage in her rear.

"Mmhmm, we'll have to build that back up quick before you go see Ava again," Sam asked.

"Are you still okay with me going there?" Tabitha asked, starting to get nervous.

"Fully Tab, just I want you to come home to me," Sam twisted her arm a bit causing Tabitha to moan.

"I think I'll just keep it to the one offs, maybe go twice a week," Tabitha said, she felt around her stomach gauging where Sam's hand was. It was so incredibly deep, and amazing feeling. Tabitha knew it wouldn't take much to cum again.

"Will Ava be mad, jealous? Will she take it out on you?" Sam looked worried asking the questions.

"She won't, like, actually hurt me Sam," Tabitha said sweetly, "But I'm sure she will be. You'll take care of me right?"

"Of course babe," Sam said as she kissed Tabitha again, who was already starting to moan again. Sam twisted her arm again a bit more, then pushed upwards with her hand so she could see Tabitha's abdomen bulging where her hand was. Tabitha's pussy looked weirdly erotic too, there were red marks all over her sex where the dowel and belt had struck, "How's your pussy feel Tab."

Tabitha looked down, "mmmm... God my pussy still feels good Sam, it felt so good to be abused like that. I wanted more. Why am I so messed up?"

"You're perfect babe, I love you."

"I love you too."

The two girls ended up making love for another hour or so. In the course of the night, Sam completely ensured her hold on Tabitha, who had utterly pledged herself to Sam. Sam brought Tabitha to edge of three more orgasms while she explored her girlfriend's body. She wanted to build Tabitha back up again, and she loved the way that it drove Tabitha wild and into a sexual frenzy.

Jeff had watched most of the festivities as well. He did actually manage to finish is Sam's pussy again, so turned on by the girls as he was. It was clear that he was the third wheel, but he didn't mind at all, he was just glad to be there.

The girls experimented with several positions, trying to best exploit their lust. Tabitha wanted to give Sam attention too, even though she was very much at Sam's discretion for where she could move. She did her best to touch and play with Sam's pussy and tits, despite whatever position Sam would move her to. Sam wasn't a big girl by any means at all, but she was when compared to Tabitha.

Once Sam extracted herself from Tabitha, they immediately went and showered together. They spent more time there exploring each other and making more traditional love to each other. There, Tabitha was finally able to get her mouth on Sam's pussy, and she made sure to get every drop of Jeff's cum cleaned up. It was one of the first times Tabitha was able to exert some measure of control over Sam, bringing her to orgasm and feeling like she was the queen of the world in the process. The hot water didn't last nearly as long as they wanted.

Jeff had left while the girls played in the shower, not wanting to overstay his welcome.

Still naked, the girls cuddled up on the couch and spent the rest of the night caressing and holding each other while watching TV. Sam also made sure to lather in some nice rejuvenating lotion onto Tabitha's pussy, she was hoping Tabitha's pussy would heal up quickly. They also spent a lot of time talking about the past week and their thoughts on the future.

Sam loved Tabitha's sexuality and didn't want to stifle it. She wanted Tabitha to continue to do her movies with Ava and explore what she enjoyed. She wondered if maybe going and observing was a possibility, and Tabitha agreed that would be a great idea. She would ask Ava if that was okay next time she went. In the end, as before, Sam just wanted Tabitha to be honest with her. She was very easy going, and adored the petite girl.

Tabitha promised that, not only would she be honest with Sam, but she would run everything by her first, and ask permission for everything. She wanted Sam to know that she was hers. Tabitha wanted to be obedient to her. And Sam promised to try to keep her on her toes, and make sure she was being fulfilled sexually. In fact, Sam wanted everything to be sexual with Tabitha. Tabitha would be naked, or in lingerie, in the house while they were together. If Tabitha did chores, Sam would make sure there was some sexual aspect to them. They also updated their social media to "in a relationship."

Before long, the happy couple snuggled in bed together and, once again, Tabitha fell asleep in Sam's warm embrace.

***Thank you for reading! It's really been enjoyable writing about Tabitha and created this fictional girl, and her friends. As always, comments welcome.***

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
301 Followers
12