Kitten Exposed Ch. 14

Story Info
Sam and Ava enjoy Tabitha's hole.
10.5k words
4.85
11.4k
7

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

***Dear Reader, this is another very intense chapter, picking up after Samantha's delightfully brutal breast torture, and now we're turning towards Tabitha's sweet pussy. This one most revolves around more breast bondage, harsh pussy tortures and other wonderfully unique ways of pleasing and hurting our heroines. Without question, this is just a fantasy, do not try any of this. Regardless, thank you for your comments and perusal of my work!***

Tabitha got comfortable on a gynecologist chair, with her legs spread out to the side, though she was not tied down. She was dripping with anticipation, watching Samantha's breasts and nipples get utterly ruined, and listening to the girl's delicious moans in response, almost sent Tabitha over the edge a few times. Weirdly, all she wanted to do was ride Samantha's bound tits and hump her hard nipples, letting them penetrate her folds, while she slathered her juices all over the plump mounds. Maybe after they got home. But it would be a long night still.

The scene couldn't have been sexier, to someone as thoroughly sadistic as Ava. Samantha was in a very lewd situation, her breasts under a fairly intense bondage while her newly pierced nipples were being worked. The noises the girl made drenched Ava's pussy while Samantha's tits would be undergoing a night's long pleasure feast, and, by the sounds of it, Samantha might be cumming an awful lot. As for Tabitha, she was literally everyone's dream. The girl was the sexiest to ever come into this building, by the standards of many. Her petite body oozed a sexual energy unparalleled by others, and her willingness to undergo the most vile and brutal tortures, and find enough pleasure to orgasm from them was simply divine.

Ava was feeling an odd sense of anxiety, as she touched Tabitha's stocking covered leg. There was an electric feeling that jolted her finger, Tabitha was the girl she had always dreamed of, and Ava knew it was her new mission to treat this girl to the most delightfully insane tortures she could dream up. What went under the radar, even though Cynthia pointed it out, was the release she signed this time had extra verbiage revolving the treatment of the girl's nethers, essentially a liability waiver, giving Ava permission to permanently alter her pussy, and waiving all rights to sue for any damages caused. In fact, when Cynthia pointed out the extra pages, telling Tabitha she should really read that part, Tabitha responded with a smile and a sultry, "I gave my pussy over to Ava a long time ago, it's hers to do with as she pleases."

Ava caressed Tabitha's leg further, running her hand up the girl's inner thigh, towards the pussy that had rocked her world. Ava was nervous about what would happen next. She didn't really want to hurt the young girl, far from it. She only wanted to send the girl to new heights of ecstasy, through pain. However, the massively rich scientist had some genuinely disturbing desires for the little masochist, and seemingly endless resources by which to make them happen.

Ava and Cynthia had long debates about how to proceed. Both of them felt very protective of Tabitha. Cynthia in a matronly way, Tabitha was her prized possession, her cash cow, her masochistic little moneymaker, and Cynthia desired to protect that. She knew if Tabitha was kept happy, that she would continue to return. Ava, on the other hand, was falling in love with Tabitha. And, for that matter, Samantha. But Tabitha allowed her to truly feel what she needed to. Tabitha was opening her to new worlds of pleasure, as she pursued the delicious sadism that Tabitha craved.

However, in the end, the crazy millionaire may have won out. He was very forthcoming with his desires for Tabitha, and the amount of money he would use to bribe the women was astronomical. And with offering up her body as Ava knew Tabitha would, the girl would never have to work a day in her life. Weirdly, it felt like a win all around. Ava would make sure Tab was kept as safe and delighted as possible, as was her way. With the girl's revealing their engagement too, and then inviting Ava in, it felt like the most bizarre, but wonderful, match made in heaven.

Tabitha was smiling at Ava when she finally met the girl's gaze, after soaking in the beauty of the petite girl. Ava grinned back. "So what am I in for tonight Mistress?" Tabitha asked as she opened her legs a bit more, offering herself.

"Well, Kitten, your Master has made some requests that I'll be fulfilling. They will be quite," Ava paused for a moment to gather her thoughts, butterflies danced around her stomach, "intense."

Tabitha nodded enthusiastically, "and?" she said as she bounced with anticipation. Then after a second, Tab changed her tone a bit, "you actually sound concerned Ava?"

Ava shook off her look of apprehension that she was made abundantly aware of and gave her more usual devious grin, thinking back at all the delicious outcomes from their previous encounters, "Alright, I am a bit," Ava said while she trailed her fingers closer to Tabitha's dripping sex, "so I'll need you to be extra enthusiastic while I hurt you."

Tabitha nodded eagerly, "I want nothing more than for you to experiment on me, I am your's, I am Master's," And Samantha's, it was unsaid, but everyone heard it. Though with Samantha in her current predicament, she might not have been able to rationalize the initial statement anyways. Her torture looked lovely, her wonderful breasts were tightly constricted at the base, causing them to balloon out. They were turning a delightful deep red color, in juxtaposition to the rest of her body. The heavy weights hung from pulleys on the ceiling were pulling her breasts upwards, while the machine yanked on her new nipple piercings. The girl wasn't meant the cum from this, but it wouldn't have surprised Tabitha to see her do so. In every which way, Tabitha was in love.

"Good, we'll start slowly and build up, I know you'll make me proud," Ava said as Tabitha's lust was was going into overdrive. The anticipation of the night was utterly overwhelming. She had no idea what was in store for her little body, but she was simply ready. She wanted to be tortured, abused, and completely ruined. There was no question she would make Ava proud. Ava's fingers finally touched the outer mounds of her adorable little pussy. With her legs to either side, in the gynecological chair, her lips were splayed only slightly, dribbling with liquid anticipation.

"I'll be good Mistress, absolutely no limits," said as she gripped the sides of the chair and pushed her pussy towards Ava's fingers, the lightest touch sent her wild, but also having her pussy wrecked sent her wild. Tabitha was so eager for tonight, her body was practically bouncing. She couldn't wait to see what Ava and her Master had in store for her. She knew the scientist would be here again soon, introducing her to more friends, and violating her young body in the most vile ways.

Ava didn't want to touch Tabitha's pussy just yet. She was eager to see how the girl would react to tonight's session. The maniacal scientist had demanded a few things for the girl, in preparation for their next encounter. He was eager to have her nipples reshaped, fully distended as possible, and tossed an extra $20,000 for it to happen. Ava was already on board with this, so it was a simple box to check. What the man had in mind, Ava did not know, but she loved the way they looked, regardless.

Second on his list, was her pussy widened. This was another one that neither Ava nor Cynthia had an issue agreeing with. They knew Tabitha would be fully on board anyways. The reason for this was to be able to have unhindered access to her cervix, which entailed more. However, there was a second part. To ensure her pussy stayed open, he had instructed Ava to insert a specially made spreading device. This was the part that Ava and Cynthia disagreed on. Cynthia was fully on board, stating clearly that it was temporary. Ava was utterly turned on by the thought of the device going in Tabitha, but feared it would create issues with the girl. In the end, Cynthia won out.

The device in question, was a finely crafted metal ringed cylinder. It had a 3 inch wide circumference, which practically guaranteed her to be wide enough to take a fist, and was 2 inches long, but consisted of two separate rings, connected by metal bars. In essence, it was 2 large rings which would be seated into the opening of her pussy. Neither Cynthia or Ava had much of an issue with device. It was how it was seated in the girl that caused the arguments. Once inside the girl, he demanded it be locked in place with superglue. It wouldn't be permanent, per say, but it would certainly create issues for the girl.

Next, and highest on his priority list, was full access to her womb. As such, her cervix would need to be fully accessible and loosened substantially. This he demanded, be done in similar method to her pussy, with a devious device. This was where Ava and Cynthia agreed, it would not be done. They had no idea what the long term issues would be, however, the rich scientist negotiated fiercely, offering them a million dollars to proceed. He also agreed to give Kitten $500,000. It was settled.

This insane device was shaped similarly to a kitchen whisker. The long bulb of metal rods would compress, and slide into the girl's cervix and once completely in, would expand out, opening her womb. The handle of it was about an inch thick, and would be firmly implanted into Tabitha's cervix. It was also hollow, to allow anything to put inside. To top it off, it was also to be glued in.

The devices had been resting on the table next to the gynecological chair in which Tabitha eagerly bounced in excitement, but had gone fully unnoticed.

It would certainly be an interesting night. Also expected, once everything was in place, was for Ava to torture and experiment with the girl. Ava had finally agreed to all the terms, so she was committed, and would accomplish the job. There was a 6 hour limit written into tonight's contract, so Ava knew she had time. She would make sure she could go a full 6 hours, and she wasn't sure the girls realized that part, but delighted in thought of a marathon torture session.

Samantha's tits might even get a second round.

Ava then trailed her fingernails up Tabitha's tight stomach and finally to the long glass tubes which held the girl's distended nipples. With both hands, she grabbed a hold of the tubes, which caused Tabitha to roll her head back and moan. Then Ava began pumping the tubes, roughly pulling and twisting them harshly.

Tabitha grabbed a hold of the seat to keep herself somewhat stationary as Ava turned her tits into some sort of controller for a video game. Tabitha continued to moan and hold herself steady as Ava went to work on the petite girl's trapped and distended nipples. As Tabitha lustfully voiced her enjoyment of the act under the strain to her breasts, Ava fed on the girl, she was truly a marvel. She pulled the girl's nipples hard, watching her tits stretch from her chest, only to let them go and bounce back into place. Then with a quick slap to the girl's pussy, she paused long enough to grab some rubber bands from the table.

Ava pushed the rubber bands onto the tubes, rolling them down until they made their way to the base of the girl's massively swollen nipples. Once the base of her nipples was firmly constricted with the rubber bands, Ava undid the release valve of the tubes, breaking the intense vacuum. Tabitha gave a deep pleasured sigh as she felt the bite on her nipples suddenly subside. As the airtight grip of the tubes lessened, Ava was slowly able to pull them away and reveal the delicious prize inside.

As before, Tabitha's nipples proved wonderfully pump-able and pliable for this type of treatment, and when the tube finally pulled free, both Ava and Tabitha were shocked at what they saw. The fullness of her areolas and some of her breasts had been pulled into the long plumpness of her new nipples. They stood out from her chest easily two or three inches long, and were thick. Also a bit surprising, there was small dribbles of milk that had had begun leaking from her nipples.

Ava couldn't restrain herself at all, but immediately dropped her mouth down onto Tabitha's right obscenely long nipple and sucked it into her hungry mouth. Tabitha reached up and held Ava as she began sucking and chewing on her nipple, moaning thoroughly as she reveled in the immense pleasure that sent shock waves through her body. Her nipples had become intensely sensitive, and it nearly consumed her with lust as Ava began harshly sucking and biting her.

Tabitha cried out in pleasure as she pulled and grabbed at Ava's long hair as the woman began sucking even harder onto her wonderfully sensitive nipple, while Ava's fingers found her other long nipple and began pinching and squeezing it. It was heaven, simply put. The vacuum tubes had pulled so much blood into her nipples causing the nerves there to become as an intensely erogenous as her clitoris. She had a feeling what Sam might've felt, since that girl was able to orgasm from her nipples alone! And for a moment, Tabitha thought it might even be possible, depending on Ava's commitment to the task.

Ava was altogether too enamored with Tabitha's new features. She lost herself while chewing and sucking on the girl's new nipples. They were an absolute treat, and so oddly sexy. The girl's once hard thimble sized nubs, which pulled and deformed into the most lewd and profoundly sexual nipples ever imagined. They were thick and juicy, prominent and intoxicating. Ava was fully committed. The girl's nipples would never return to normal.

Alas, it did not last nearly as long as Tabitha had desired. Tabitha was sold on her new change as well, despite that fact that there would be no hiding them in public, they looked so sexual. No one would be able to resist looking at them. Even though Ava was quite liberal with the use of her teeth, the delightful nipple attention was just what Tabitha had wanted. Her body was on fire, she couldn't wait to see what the rest of the night would bring.

Ava had a hard time pulling herself away from Tabitha's breasts. She could've feasted on the girl's sausage-like nipples all night. In fact, at some point in time she might. The opportunities these nipples provided were endless, she might have to do a similar thing to Samantha to double to fun. She imagined having Sam and her compete for who could hurt the girl's nipples more, maybe seeing if she could hang Tabitha by her nipples, or having a date, a public outing with the girl where she lets strangers have their way with her. And Tabitha was lactating slightly now, that added an extra little hotness to it. She would have to do the same with Sam, and see if the girl had a similar reaction. All in due time though.

For now, she pulled her mouth off the deliciously long nipple, giving the very end of it a good nibble. Tabitha was clearly enjoying things, by the sound of it. Pulling away, she retrieved some black cord and returned to an eagerly smiling Tabitha. Ava couldn't have been happier, the girl was incredible. There was still a fairly ample supply of fresh girls that came through the door to try their luck with what S&M Research, and the other leads were now all racing to find a Tabitha of their own. "Well, what's on your mind to cause such a smile Kitten?"

"I was just thinking 'bout how lucky I am," Tabitha said, taking it all in, "I mean, when I walked in here the first time I never imagined I'd reach this height of enjoyment, or find exactly what I wanted in life, you. Thank you, Mistress."

Ava stopped and grinned with such pleasure, then walked over next to Tabitha and lowered her lips down onto hers. The two girls met with such feeling, like a pair of new lovers. Tabitha brought her hands up to Ava's face and head, holding her passionately. Ava did similarly with the hand that wasn't holding the cord. Their tongues quickly danced into the others mouth. Both were moaning and cooing like people on their third date, ready to finally get what wanted.

For several minutes, the two went at each other, kissing utterly passionately. A bit of Tabitha felt nervous Samantha would see. This was cheating. Ava moved herself between Tabitha's legs, pulling the girl up to her by her distended nipples and continued the fiery kissing while devastating the girl's nipples with her fingers, pinching and pushing her fingernails into the plump nipple flesh. Tabitha only reacted with more moans and pushing her tongue in deeper to the wetness of Ava's mouth.

Now Ava was moaning loudly too, into the girl's eager mouth. Mauling the girl's nipples, she was pushing herself to damage them as much as possible. Ava wanted to hurt the girl so much, she was way beyond in lust for the girl. She needed to be with this girl. She wanted unlimited access to her body, and her soul. Tabitha only kissed her harder and deeper as Ava, which made Ava drip and her heart flutter.

"I need you, Kitten," Ava said between kisses and harsh crushing of the girl's nipples.

"You have me Mistress," Tabitha moaned back as she held Ava's head.

"No," Ava said as she pulled away, then shockingly slapped Tabitha across the cheek. Before the girl could even conjure up a response, Ava grabbed and twisted Kitten's long nipples harshly, causing the girl to wince in pain and surprise. She had never been hit before, it was simply lurid. "I want you, permanently, I want you here, I need to hurt you every day," Ava said, emphasizing her words with harder pulls on the girl's nipples, then slapping the petite girl's face again, harder this time.

Tabitha was reeling, the shock of being hit was extraordinary, except it wasn't from fear or pain, it was uncontrollably thrilling. Her mind was racing, but she wasn't thinking straight, she didn't have a moment to consider the consequences, she just acted. With a devious grin on her face, Tabitha did what Ava never expected, she slapped her own hand into Ava's bra covered tit and said, "Break me today, Mistress, and we'll both stay as your sex pets."

Ava looked shocked, but then went to work, unbearably excited at the premise of both Kitten and Tits signing the Slave Contract. With what Ava needed to do with Tabitha's genitals as well, it would be the best week of her life. Ava tore Tabitha out of the chair and dragged the girl by her hair over to a rug on the cold cement floor and began doing her best to break the little girl.

Throughout the next thirty minutes, Ava did the most brutal things to the young girl, but to her credit, Tabitha took it with an extraordinary amount of sexual resilience, excitement and lust. Ava began by finishing her initial mission with the cord. She tightly bound the cord around the girl's nipples, squishing her flesh within the harsh binding. The wrapping made her nipples even longer, and Tabitha felt her nipples being constricted immensely. Left over were deep purple small little nubs, and a length of cord between her nipples, attaching them. The length of cord that dangled from her nipples didn't pull them together, but merely acted as a handle by which Ava could control the girl.

And control her she did.

The moment Ava completed the nipple binding, she grabbed the length of cord and twisted it up with her hand and yanked the little girl. Tabitha squealed in delight as her nipples were wrenched forward as Ava laid into the girl, slapping her hard across the face again. Before Tabitha could even react, Ava proceeded into a wonderfully brutal girl on girl scene. Raining down slaps, Ava quickly turned Tabitha's whole face red from the rough slapping. The fullness of her hand smacking against the soft skin of the girl's cheeks, the sound echoed throughout the room.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers