Kitten Exposed Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back and forth, her hand pounded the little teen's face, until Tabitha was panting and practically sobbing, the ferocity of it was shocking, yet Tabitha kept trying to present herself for Ava. Once satisfied, Ava shifted gears to shoving her fingers into Tabitha's mouth. Obediently, Tabitha opened her mouth wide and tilted her head backwards. Aggressively, Ava's fingers were deep into the girl's mouth, digging into the girl's throat. Tabitha was lucky enough to not have much of a gag reflex, though Ava was testing her limits.

Further, Ava pushed her fingers into Tabitha's mouth. And not just one or two, but all four. Tabitha gargled and gagged from the new penetration. Ava was now pulling upwards on the petite girl's bound nipples as she rammed her hand further into her mouth. The slender hand of the dominant woman was now slipped further into the compliant girl's mouth. Without her thumb, Ava's hand was easily able to fit into Tabitha's oral cavity as her fingers now pushed past Tabitha's tonsils, into her esophagus.

Pulling her hand free, Tabitha gasped for air as a long string of saliva dripped from her now used mouth. Ava only gave the girl a moment of reprieve before harshly pulling on the girl's nipples as she thrust her hand back into Tabitha's mouth. Even deeper this time, Tabitha's stomach convulsed as Ava practically began to fist the girl's dripping, but cute face.

For minutes, the noises of the gagging choking girl filled the room as her mouth was brutally fisted. Tabitha was reeling as her stomach convulsed from the fingers that were violating her throat. Ava was extra rough with the girl's nipples too, practically lifting the girl off the floor just by them. The strain, the pain and the rush of having them so tightly bound and controlled by her nipples, on top of the brutal throat fucking, was doing wonders to Tabitha's psyche. She was getting so much more into things, pushing herself into Ava's hand harder, purposefully playing tug of war with her nipples, and moaning the whole time.

Ava was both encouraged and frustrated by Tabitha's full on eagerness, so she knew she needed to escalate things further. The girl was a godsend, and absolutely perfect to experiment on. For as much as Ava had done with girls, she had never really had a good go at rough sex. So she went all in on it. Tabitha seemed to be enjoying it anyways. Pulling her slimy saliva covered hand from Tabitha's mouth, the girl gagged up a bit but was hungry for more.

Ava grabbed Tabitha's cheeks roughly, "You want it slut?"

"Yes Mistress, all of it, break me."

Once again, Ava grabbed Tabitha hair, yanking her head back. The look of lust and anticipation exuded itself from girl's eyes and face. With the slimy hand, Ava wound up and slapped the little girl fully across her cheek again, the noise echoing throughout the room, followed by a soft moan of lust from Tab. Her face was already red, but now it jostled hard with the hit, but she just took it as more pleasure to her abused body. Ava grabbed the dangling cord between the girl's distended nipples, and pulled it upwards, now causing Tabitha to gasp in surprise, while at the same time smacking her hand into Kitten's face again.

Now, Ava unleashed on the girl, smacking her all over, mainly focusing on her face, but also smacking her thighs, ass, and pussy, while also harshly pulling on her nipples. Tabitha was panting and crying during, as the smacks to her face were utterly jarring. Tabitha was utterly thankful once Ava dragged her onto her back and the woman's hand finally landed on her dripping pussy. As far as she could, Tabitha lewdly spread her legs out, helping her pussy receive the beating it had so desperately been wanting.

Ava decided, if she needed to wreck the girl's pussy, she might as well go all in. Without any regard for the girl's safety, Ava let loose on the girl's wet splayed folds, slapping the offered sacrifice. Tabitha was clearly all in on the brutal pussy battering, as she pushed her womanhood up into the blows. Tabitha's legs were almost fully perpendicular to her body, making sure Ava was perfectly aware of her wants. Ava was standing over Tabitha's head, while pulling viciously on the cord between the girl's nipples, and landing full abusive hits on the girl's sex.

Writhing and panting, Tabitha was utterly awash in pleasure from the severe pussy abuse. It was her single favorite thing in life. She imagined being put into a similar contraption as Sam, but only with her pussy getting ravaged by some mechanical device. She had seen a video once, with a hot porn star on her back, with her legs tied painfully far apart, while a menacing looking wheel with several vicious looking leather straps attached was placed directly next to her pussy. Once turned on, the girl screamed in horror as her pussy was devastated by the heavy blows. Only, Tabitha would've been in heaven.

Ava's hits starting out as typical slapping, ones that lit up her whole pussy. The flat of her full hand would slap against Tabitha's willing hole, spreading the pain throughout the whole of her pleasure centers. Ava was being wickedly rough though. Tabitha knew tonight would be different. The contract had extra pages of legal-speak regarding the levels of abuse allowed on her pussy specifically, and that there would be some lasting consequences.

As the blows continued, Ava's hits turned more into punches, than slaps. She had clenched up her fist, and began pounding the petite girl's folds, directing her hits precisely into the center of her splayed cunt. Ava's hits were becoming more and more pronounced, she was obviously targeting Tabitha's hole, but it was quickly evident she was trying put punch through Tabitha's resistance. Ava wanted her fist in Tabitha's pussy, and it would be happening violently. 'Maybe that's what the contract was referencing?' Tabitha thought in between moans as she felt her pussy being battered. If that were the intent, she might as well help it along as much as possible. She wanted it. She needed it. She had never felt a fist in her pussy, and tonight would be the night. Her tight little pussy would certainly never be the same.

Grabbing her legs in eager excitement, she opened herself even more, pulling at her thighs. Enthusiastically, Tabitha splayed herself even more for Ava. Ava's fist was now splattering into her pussy as she was hit. Ava angled her fist so that the pointed end of her knuckles was hitting Tabitha's hole first, and she put all of her effort into it. As hard as she could, Ava punched Tabitha's sopping wet pussy.

After about a dozen attempts, Ava temporarily abandoned her plan, let go of the cord connecting the girl's outrageously distended nipples, and slammed her fingers in Tabitha's pussy. Then, with all her might, Ava pried at the girl's sex. With three hooked fingers from each hand, she pulled open the little girl. Ava grinned as she saw into the girl's pussy, the soft pink flesh of her inner core, but Ava wanted more.

Adding to the girl's already abundant wetness, Ava pulled all the saliva she could from her mouth and spit inside the girl. It was utterly satisfying seeing her masochistic maiden fully exposed and split open. Ava didn't want to stop until she knew she had fully stretched the little teen. She doubled her effort, putting all of her strength behind the splitting of the girl's sex. Tabitha moaned as she tipped her head backwards in ecstasy.

Ava spent a few minutes trying to pry the girl apart, until she let go and withdrew her fingers. Quickly, as to keep the moment alive, she grabbed one of the devices she had planned on using on the girl later. It was an intimidating looking speculum that resembled the medieval torture device, 'The Pear'. Tabitha didn't fully comprehend what she was looking at, she just rocked her head backwards and pulled her legs further apart. This device would also help put in the rings intended to open the girl for her master.

Tabitha's hole required no additional lubricant, and Ava was able to push the mass of the spreading device through the minimal resistance offered by her sex. The metal was cold feeling and caused Tabitha to shudder momentarily, as the weight of the device nestled itself into her womanhood. The metal bills that went into her pussy were heavy and thick, with the intention of being held firm, while the end of the device had a screw turn dial that expanded the end of it out. Whereas 'The Pear' tore the insides of it's victim, this was meant to stretch a difficult orifice out.

"It's called the Bitch Splitter, Kitten," Ava said as she hungrily began turning the dial the moment she could. She needed Tabitha's pussy loosened dramatically to complete the mad scientist's plan, but it also served her own dark interests as well. The ring that he required to be inserted in Kitten's pussy was three and a half inches around, and the girl's slit was in no condition to handle that yet, but Ava would force the issue. One way, or another, that ring would fit tonight.

Tabitha gave a deep moan, completely enthralled by what she knew was going to happen. She then looked up longingly into Ava's eyes. She wanted the pussy slaps to continue, but it seemed Ava had other plans for her. She could feel the pressure building from her pussy as the woman cranked the device in her hole. It became very apparent what the purpose of it was, and Tabitha was a willing participant. It suddenly occurred to Tabitha that an orgasm might not be on the menu for her tonight, and it made her feel hornier.

As Ava cranked the dial that expanded, Tabitha submissively moaned as the pressure further increased. She could feel the walls of her pussy being pushed outwards, and a dull ache developing around her lips. She moaned as she felt the device open her up. She had never felt so full in her pussy before and, weirdly, it was starting to feel really good. It was putting some extreme pressure on her clit, which was warming. She knew her ass would have so much further to open before it felt tight like this. She shuddered at the thought of being torn open, maybe she even wanted it. She felt her pleasure building, the bounds of her pleasure pursuit would see not end, she would make Ava proud, "Mistress, please! Wreck my pussy!"

"Good girl," Ava said as she cranked the device more, feeling how much harder it was becoming, "your master wants you prepared for his little creatures next week, and it involves quite a bit of altering to your lovely pussy."

Tabitha nodded, still moaning, "Please Mistress... Unnnnghhh... make me ready, let's not displease him." Ava grinned as she was once again awed by Tabitha's desire to be hurt and used. She knew the girl had to be in pain by now, but it seemed to Ava like she was reacting similar to having her pussy whipped. The device had expanded out over three inches, and her lips and pussy were a bright white, clearly being stretched to their limit. Yet there was till more to go.

Ava wanted to give Tabitha time to accustom herself to the new mass. It might take all night, but she would open up the girl. Giving the device one last twist, Ava caressed her delicious teen slave's thigh. Tabitha's change in the past few weeks had been legendary, from fairly innocent teen to utter BDSM goddess. She was a dream, Ava knew she could do literally anything to the girl, and Kitten would love it, and maybe even cum.

Ava grabbed the cord dangling between the girl's nipples and began pulling the little girl up. Tabitha struggled to dislodge herself from the current wanton and lewd position, but was forced due to Ava's insistence. Once on her knees, Tabitha had to widen her legs awkwardly in order to accommodate the Bitch Splitter. Ava let go of the cord and leaned down, taking Tabitha's face between her hands. She softly caressed the reddened skin, and looked deeply into Tabitha's eyes. Tabitha looked hungry, and excited. She had an adorable grin on her face. Leaning in further, Ava's lips met hers again. Locked, Tabitha moaned and pushed her tongue into Ava's mouth, and it was returned eagerly.

Once again, the two were kissing like a pair of new lovers, which, essentially, they were. Tabitha's hands went to hold Ava, who dropped a hand down to the girl's bound nipple and began playing with it, jerking it like a cock. For several minutes, the girls played and kissed. The noises of their love adding to the moans of the busty, bound and tormented girl.

Samantha made the perfect background for their movies. She was perfectly content to be left in vulnerable position, alone with her body and her thoughts. She liked the attention on Tabitha, enjoying the whole of the experience herself, and just being there. As long as she was there, she didn't feel any issue with Tabitha's work too, she wouldn't be wondering what was happening. She wanted to know it all, and participate in it. When she could pull herself away from her wonderful torture, she watched Tabitha. She found herself being turned on even more watching the girl get abused by Ava. Sam knew everything was actually okay, Ava wouldn't jeopardize the star.

Also, it seemed, Ava was now fully invited to join their relationship. She wasn't sure what that would entail, other than more wonderful sex. Also, she was very excited that Tabitha had offered up them as participants in the Slave Contract, Sam was lewdly delighted at the thought. She was so curious to see what Ava would do with her. She'd likely have her tits abused insanely,which only made her wetter. Her tits were suffering the most delicious of abuses currently. Tied tight, they were throbbing, while her new nipple adornments were teasing her beyond words, as the machine pulled a the rings that set her tits ablaze with pleasure.

Ava pulled away from the kiss slightly, "turn the dial, open your pussy for me," she said as she continued the kissing.

Tabitha moaned deeply, tonguing her mistress, while her hands left touching Ava and she felt around her pussy. The metal contraption that was stretching her sex was heavy, and she found the knob easily enough. It was thick, and made for some serious leverage, which she would need. She wasn't a particularly strong girl, but she didn't want to let Ava down.

Adjusting her position slightly, she spread her knees out as much as she could, then decided to raise a leg, so her right foot was on the ground. The position helped to spread her legs out much more. She felt the pressure on her pussy lessen slightly. Grabbing the knob, while still kissing Ava deeply, she turned the mechanism. Her pussy allowed for another full turn before it began fighting back intensely. The pressure and the stretch sent shivers up her spine. Her pussy would surely never look the same after this, but she had to keep going.

Finding more encouragement from Ava's amazing kisses, Tabitha bore down on her task. She would rip herself open, if that's what Ava required and she had the strength. Fortunately, she knew she didn't, but adjusting her legs more, she was able to spin the knob another full turn. Her pussy screamed out in pain with the last turn. She knew she was at her limit as she grimaced. "Arrrruuuuhhh," Tabitha cried as she felt the searing pain of the stretch. Yet after a moment, the pressure only amplified her lust and pleasure. Her clitoris was on fire with passion, Ava's kisses were driving her mad.

"More, Kitten, more," Ava said as she stroked her distended bound nipples and pushed her tongue into Tabitha's mouth.

"Aaagghhhh," Tabitha moaned through the kiss and the pain. She twisted the knob again, despite the protests of her pussy. It was truly reaching it's limit. Kissing Ava was easy, so all of her other effort remained focused on the task. Spreading her legs further, she was beyond uncomfortably contorted with the intent of wrecking her pussy. She strained and groaned as she managed another twist of the dial.

Ava continued playing with the girl's bound nipples, pulling on them, squeezing them further, as the girl forced her pussy open more. Tabitha squealed as she turned the knob again, besides the pain, the dial was becoming so hard to turn, she struggled tremendously all around. Her pussy was widened beyond belief, and the petite girl knew it, but she needed to make her mistress happy, and apparently her master too. Even through the pain, all she could imagine was the mountains of green he would lavish her with.

She managed one more turn of the dial.

Her whole body began convulsing with pain, she was wincing and grimacing while her body shook. Ava could easily tell the girl had taken herself to the limit, so she pulled her attention back, "good girl, good girl," she said as she then increased the passion of her kissing, biting Tabitha's tongue playfully.

Tabitha was in a whole new world. Her pussy was reeling in pain, but yet of course, it only adding to her excitement. The anticipation for what Ava would do to her now wrecked pussy was sending her over the edge. She just wanted to be hurt more, exploited by the woman and experimented with by the man. She shuddered in anticipation at the thought of her pussy being used more by his little creations, and now with it this wide, who knows what they would fit in.

That's if her pussy made it through the night.

She felt like she might've even tore something. That thought did not excite her as others, though if that was required, she knew she'd spread her legs for it. Her pussy was pulsing, throbbing with pain. It was certainly ready for a fist.

"Maybe, on top of the nipple suction, you should keep this in too," Ava said, grinning, knowing the girl would have something similar in by choice or not.

"Yes, Mistress," Tabitha said, a bit breathless, still grimacing from the pain.

Ava wanted to give the girl's pussy some time to adjust to the mass, to make the next part easier, the insertion of the spreader ring. Pushing Tabitha onto her back, Ava moved over the little teen. Stripping off her panties, she wanted to feel Tabitha's tongue in her pussy for a change.

Tabitha knew what her purpose was immediately. Ava sat her dripping sex onto Tabitha's eager mouth. It would be nice to compare the two girl's cunnilingus skills. Ava was seated so that she was able to play with Tabitha's nipples and pussy, figuring while the girl was working on her hole, she could further the widening as well.

In the end, Ava decided Sam was actually the better pussy licker, which surprised Ava, and she decided she would make Tabitha practice much more now. Despite that, Ava neared orgasm twice during the half hour, making Tabitha really work for it. While the girl 's tongue worked her hole, Ava made sure to mangle her nipples more, and twist the knob of the Bitch Splitter.

Once the girl's acclimation time was up, Ava wanted to continue the fun much more in depth. First, she checked in on Sam, who was still moaning and enjoying her circumstance. Her tits were a very deep purple, however, which needed tending to. Releasing the weights, detaching the nipple ring pull, and then untying the girl's heavy perfect breasts. Sam was jelly in her hands, along for the sexual ride.

"How are you doing Tits?" said as she massaged the girl's plump discolored breasts, making sure to caress the new nipple piercings as she helped work the blood back into the mounds.

Looking up at Ava, Sam nodded as she moaned, "I.... I... loved it Mistress."

Tugging on the girl's new adornments, "Good, I'm so proud of you Sammie," Ava said as she pulled on the ring further, "So proud, I'll even let you decide which of two options we should do next for you."

Sam moaned and nodded, knowing it would be good either way.

Weighing and examining the girl's breasts, Ava said, "Actually, three options. First, we give your tits time to recuperate then I put you back into the tit crusher." Sam couldn't help but moan at the mere mention of it, and she was already leaning in that direction. "Second, we invite in Colin and give him permission to violate you," Sam shuddered at the though, remembering the last time. He loved hurting tits. He was so cruel, especially to Tabitha's breasts. She thought about him crushing her breasts with his powerful hands, or using her tits as punching bags, but she knew he would be so much brutal with her. Ava continued fondling the thoroughly enthralled girl's breasts, "Or, and this might be the reward option, you help me with what needs to be done to our fiance, while I continue to torture you as well."