Kitten’s Workplace Adventure

Story Info
It’s not sexual harassment if she likes it, right?
6.5k words
4.53
8.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the first time I've published any story I've written online, so please be kind. I don't have anyone to beta my work, and I'm pretty new at this. That being said, I hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------

She had found the job posting online. It was simple: Legal Assistant needed. Full time- Mon-Fri, 8-5. 1 year Office experience preferred. $18-20 per hour.

It seemed almost too good to be true. Michelle had been looking for a job for a while now, and no one seemed to want anything to do with her. With a sigh and low expectations, she submitted this, her 10th application of the week.

Two days later, a ring lit up her seldom-called phone. She sat up straight at her desk in her tiny room and cleared her throat.

"Hello?"

"Hello I'd like to speak to Michelle."

"This is she."

"I'm calling about the legal assistant position, I'd like to set up an interview with you."

Her eyes lit up in excitement, finally!

"Absolutely! When do you have availability?"

"How does tomorrow sound? Say 3pm?"

"That works perfectly for me, yes."

"Let's meet at my office, 501 East Granite St, Suite D."

"That sounds great, I will see you then!"

Michelle leaned back and nearly yelled in joy when she got off the phone. An interview! An honest-to-god interview!

The next day, her hands trembled slightly as she buttoned up her blouse. She looked at herself in the mirror, at 22 she knew she had a great figure, curvy and luscious, she loved how she looked. Her pencil shirt and light blue button-up shirt made her look very professional, yet cute, indeed. She finished the look with some light makeup and a pair of low heels and made her way out. She tossed her curly blonde hair around, relying on the car mirror, until she was satisfied. She smiled to herself and pulled out onto the street. Filled with a nervous energy, she tapped her fingers on the steering wheel and sang along to a pop song on the radio.

Pulling into the parking lot, she looked up at the small office building. It was a nice, older wood structure, uncommon in this part of town. She walked inside past manicured shrubs to a grand little foyer, the smell of wood polish tickling her nose. She glanced at the directory board and found the name she was looking for: John Carson, Attorney at Law. Her heels clacked on the hardwood floors as she made her way up the stairs to Suite D. She knocked on the door and let herself inside.

"Come in, come in." A deep voice called from the back of the office.

"I'm Michelle, here for the interview?"

A tall, dark haired man in his mid-30s and an expensive looking suit came out from behind a wall, smiling. "Ah yes, you're a little early."

She glanced at her watch, she was 10 minutes early. "Oh! Pardon me. I hope I didn't interrupt you."

"Not at all my dear! Come sit down. Would you like some coffee or water?"

"No, I'm alright thank you."

He gestured to her to sit at a little table in what she assumed was the break/waiting room of the small office.

They went through the normal niceties of looking over her resume and asking about her college experience. She tried to sound as professional as possible while explaining that her last job had been a tutor of sorts at the college.

"No job for about a year, why is that?" He questioned.

"I needed to focus on my studies for my Senior year Capstone classes. They were challenging and demanded my full attention."

He leaned back in the chair, "You strike me as the kind of girl to not do anything half-assed. Am I right?"

His bluntness made her laugh. "Yes, I would say you're right. I like to give my all to something."

"It says here you speak a little Japanese. Say something for me."

"Oh!" She hadn't expected that and was now panicking slightly. "Uh, 猫はこたつでまるくなる。"

John smiled a big handsome smile, "What does that mean?"

Michelle blushed slightly, "Ah, it means 'the cat curls up underneath the heated table.' It's actually from a children's song but it's the only thing that came to mind."

"That's alright, I asked you to say something in Japanese and you delivered. That shows me you can handle curveballs pretty well... Say, sing the song for me."

"What?" She had to make sure she was hearing him correctly.

"You said that phrase was from a children's song. Sing it for me. I'll give you a signing bonus if you do."

This was turning out to be a bit of an odd job interview, but she had to roll with the punches. She flushed pink and tried to think of an excuse so as to not have to do what he said. Her mind went blank and she knew she could use the extra money, so she shut her eyes and sang quietly for him.

When she opened her eyes he was smiling and clapping politely. "You have a beautiful voice, don't be afraid to use it."

"Ah, thank you, sir."

"Good girl." He said casually.

She felt more heat creeping up to her face as she squirmed slightly in her seat. There was something in the authoritative tone of his voice that made her panties a little wet. But she tried to compose herself and stay professional despite her quickly reddening face.

"So," he casually leaned back and appraised her silently, "When can you start?"

Her heart jumped in her throat, all embarrassment suddenly gone at the hope of finally scoring a good job.

"Monday! I mean, yes, I can start on Monday."

"Great! I'll see you at 8am sharp."

Michelle got back into her car and did a little victory dance, hoping no one could see her. She checked the little envelope he had handed her, $300 peeked out and she squealed in happiness. Surely that was worth a little embarrassment. She called her mom to tell her the good news, leaving out the part about the singing, and then headed home.

The weekend went by in minutes instead of hours. She found herself scrolling endlessly through her phone when she came across a video of a man dressing himself in a nice suit and tie. It was undeniably a thirst trap, but she watched it anyway, practically drooling at the male model on her screen. She shook her head and put her phone down, suddenly realizing why nothing was holding her attention. She went into her bedroom, locked the door, and made her way over to her nightstand. She pulled out a little wand vibrator and laid down on the bed, pulling her covers over her.

She played with herself over her panties for a while, her mind on the man putting his suit on and staring hotly into the camera. She peeled her moist panties off of her pussy and began to use the vibrator in earnest, sparks flying from her clit to her belly as that familiar heat began to pool deep inside her. As she began to reach her climax, suddenly the male model was gone and it was John there putting on his suit and calling her "Good Girl."

She came hard and spasmed, her hips bucking under the toy. Her face red, she quickly put the vibrator back and laid on her bed, thinking in shame about what she had done.

"God!" She thought to herself, "I can't even take a compliment from my new boss without it making me horny? What is wrong with me? I'm such a slut... He is really handsome though..." she shook her head to dislodge the naughty thoughts that started to roll around in her mind. "Nope! No. Not today." She grumbled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first two months of work went well. She had gotten the filing system down and learned how to properly take appointments and correspond with clients. She thought she caught him staring at her when she wasn't looking a few times but she dismissed the idea. "He's probably married or something anyway." She thought. It was lunch time, so she stood up, straightened her skirt and went over to the break room area.

As she bent down to grab a yogurt out of the fridge, she felt his hand brush against her ass. Confused, she froze. She then felt his hips brush past her, lingering for the moment something hard nestled between her cheeks. She felt her face flush as the realization of what had happened hit her. She heard him settle into the same chair where he had interviewed her. Slowly, she grabbed her yogurt and straightened. Pausing a moment, she didn't want to have to face him. "Ah. Excuse me." He said.

She turned to see a bemused smile on his face as his eyes practically groped her body. She had hoped that the blush on her face would have gone away, but seeing the look on his face, it intensified. She looked at the space he would have had to pass by her as she was bent over, he surely had enough room to not have to squeeze past her. That was intentional.

He mind reeling, she quickly turned away, grabbed a spoon and went to go eat at her desk. She gulped, trying to put the feeling of his erection pressing against her ass out of her mind. She had work to do anyway.

The seconds ticked by and she felt herself more and more restless with every interaction they shared. He seemed different after it had happened, more in charge, more relaxed, less hesitant to stare at the cleavage her blouse exposed. She nervously tapped her foot, trying to focus on the email she was writing. Finally the clock struck 4:55pm and she sighed in relief. Five more minutes and she could go home. And lord help her once she got home.

She heard his footsteps come up behind her and she turned her chair to the side to see what he wanted. Suddenly, he was leaning over her, hand on the wall behind her, face inches from hers. "You seem distracted, hon! Tense, even." He let his eyes travel her face lazily. "Need a massage?" She opened her mouth but no sounds came out. With that, he turned her chair back around and started to rub her shoulders. Damn did that ever feel good. She began to melt into his touch, it had been so long since someone had paid her attention like this. And he was right, she was so tense. What could it hurt to let him rub her shoulders a bit? She barely noticed when his hand slipped lower to the top of her chest, rubbing along her collarbone. She even let her head fall back against him, totally lost in the sensation. When his fingers dipped even lower to cup her left breast is when she froze. Out of pure instinct, she leaned forward to get his hand off of her and spun around in her seat, ready to reprimand him.

But he was already leaning over her again, this time even closer. Hovering a mere three inches from her face, he said "You liked that didn't you, Kitten?"

Her eyes bugged out and her mouth opened to tell him a resounding No! But all that came out was a strangled whimper.

"Here is what you're going to do, darlin. You're going to wait until 5, close up the office, and then you'll drive to the address I text you." His voice took on a lower tone, menacing and growly, "This is a direct order." She nodded and he simply stood back up, his cheerful smile back on his face, "Great! See you then." He grabbed his briefcase and walked out of the office whistling a tune as she sat still in shock. For the next few minutes, she stayed there, her mind whirling as she tried to figure out what to do. "I could go to the police? No. He's a lawyer, that would just be stupid. I could quit and sue him for sexual harassment? Also stupid. Lawyer, duh. I could just vanish off the face of the earth and move to a different town? Yeah right, with what money?" When her phone dinged, she finally allowed herself to turn around in her chair and glance at her screen. 4:59 pm. She went on autopilot, cleaning up her desk and taking her keys out to lock the front door as usual. In a haze, she continued on, heading out to her car. When she got inside she found herself opening up the map function and pasting in the address he had sent. "What are you doing??" A little voice whispered in the back of her head, "You could just go home and pretend none of this happened!" When she turned on the car, she found that she would not listen to the little voice. Her hands moved to pull out of the parking lot in the opposite direction than usual, as if moving on their own. Her head was empty, except for the thought, "This is a direct order." Echoing around in her skull.

15 minutes later, she pulled up to a very nice house. It had stone accents on the facade and a large paver driveway. The garage was open, showing John's car sitting there. She wondered for a moment whether to knock on the front door or go into the garage. The panic of the moment nearly brought the little dissenting voice to the forefront, but as she decided to go knock on the front door, it was drowned out again. "This is a direct order."

Michelle went to the front porch and knocked. Her heart pounded in her chest, she almost hoped he wouldn't answer. As he opened the door and ushered her inside with a smile, the reality of the situation hit her full force. She stopped in the middle of the grand foyer and turned around to go back out to her car, but John was there, locking the front door deadbolt and knob lock both. She blanched as her heart sped up even more. He took an appreciative look at her, and when he got to her face, he obviously saw the look of fear there. He stepped towards her and put a hand against her cheek. "Shhh, just do what I say and everything will be wonderful. You want to be a good girl for me, don't you?" Her face took on color again as she nodded nervously, unsure. "Good. Then come and sit down on the couch. I have drinks made for us."

Michelle walked on wobbly legs to the couch and collapsed onto it gratefully. If she had to go any further she was sure her knees would have gone out. He put two cocktail glasses down on the coffee table and gestured to her to take one. Hesitantly, she grabbed the one closer to him, wondering if he would object.

He laughed, "Don't worry, I haven't put anything in them if that's what you're thinking." She sniffed the drink, it smelled like rum and Coke. She went to tell him that she didn't drink, but again the words failed her. He sipped his happily, staring at her all the while. She decided to throw everything into the wind and took a large gulp of the drink. It was strong and made her cough a little. "Woah there," he put a steadying hand on her back as she set the drink back down, "Take it slow, these are just to take the edge off."

She put her head in her hands and began laughing. He chuckled, "What's so funny?" She continued to laugh and finally managed to look him in the eye. The absurdity of the whole situation dawning on her. "Take the edge off? I think I'd need more than a drink for that at this point."

Quickly, he took her chin in his hand and planted his lips on hers in a searing kiss. His tongue searched at her mouth and she immediately opened up for him. There was no questioning in his movement. No maybes. Only 'Yes, Sir.'s.

Fireworks exploded behind her eyes as he continued to kiss her, exploring her lips and tongue with a fire like she had never felt before.

When he finally pulled back, she felt like she had forgotten how to breathe.

"I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you blush." He brushed his hand across her pink cheeks, "Such a lovely color." Her next breath came out as a shaky sigh. For some reason, having his hand on her face seemed more intimate than having his tongue explore her mouth.

"So.." he whispered and scooted closer to her so that their outer thighs were touching, "How was that for taking the edge off, Kitten?"

Michelle giggled nervously and took another sip of her drink. When she put it back down she had a serious look on her face. "I don't think we should be doing this."

John frowned and leaned back against the couch, taking his phone out of his pocket and sighing sadly. "Alright, I suppose. How much is it gonna take to make this go away?"

Her head swiveled towards him with her brows knitted together. "Uh, what?"

"How much do you want? And will you still work for me?"

Her mind went swirling, was he bribing her out of reporting him or something? "I don't get it."

He smiled wryly and rubbed the back of his head. "Here's the thing sweetheart, I have a thing for giving money to pretty girls like you, so I win either way. Maybe you noticed that after your little 'signing bonus'." He looked at her intently, "Either you take some money and keep this quiet for me or we can say fuck it to whatever rules you have in your head and go for this. If I'm not mistaken you want this like I do, but you're not willing to admit it to yourself."

She blinked at him. Was that true? She knew she wanted him but also knew that it was wrong to be getting intimate with her employer. She turned away and took another sip of her rum and Coke, contemplating. "I don't know what to do," she whispered softly as she put her chin in her hands.

Suddenly his lips were next to her ear, "I think I know what you need, baby."

"Huh?"

Before she knew it, he was pushing her down on the couch and covering her with his toned body. "I think you, Kitten, need to be told what to do. You need someone big and strong to help you quiet that sweet little mind of yours and take control." He ran a finger down her jaw, "Isn't that right?"

She gasped, her eyes widened, and she felt her panties dampen. He smirked at her response, "Tell me. Say 'Yes Sir, I need that.'"

She gulped and licked her lips. He ended the trace of her jaw at her neck and lightly put his hand around her neck. She inhaled sharply, and before she knew it the words were tumbling out of her mouth, "Yes Sir, I need that."

His hand squeezed slightly, sending a thrill through her entire body. "Very good girl." He said softly. She closed her eyes and felt her toes curl in response to his words. As she breathed out shakily, he got off of her and offered a hand to help her sit up. She took it gratefully and tried to straighten her clothes which had been rumpled by his sudden onslaught.

"Now. What you're going to do is finish your drink and then wait for further instruction."

The authoritative tone of his voice sent a shiver up her spine. As she went to reach for her drink, she felt his hand on her shoulder, stopping her. His fingers traveled upwards and interlaced themselves with her hair, pulling her head back just enough to show he was in control.

"What do we say, Kitten?"

"Yes S-Sir?"

He released her hair and moved his hand to her lower back. "That's my good girl. If I give you a command, that's what I want to hear."

"Yes Sir." It came out more confidently this time.

She sipped on her drink, relishing the way his fingers would trace little patterns all over her body while he watched her.

She took her last sip and showed him that the glass only contained ice. "Good girl. Now come with me."

They got up and she followed his suited figure down a hallway to a large bedroom. She giggled softly, remembering the first time she fantasized about him and his suit. "What's so funny, Kitten?"

She shook her head, "Nothing, Sir."

He turned around and pinned her to the wall by her shoulders. "When I ask you something I want to hear an answer, little one. Good job with the title though." He gave her a kiss on the forehead. She smiled and squirmed, feeling the effects of the rum starting to take hold. "Now. What made you laugh?"

"It's kind of a long story..." she blushed, hoping she wouldn't have to tell him.

"Then take your shirt off, lay on the bed, close your eyes and tell me."

When she hesitated, he took her in his arms. "Do you trust me? For this to work between us I need you to trust me."

She nodded, holding him happily, "Yes, Sir."

"Then go ahead."

She took her blouse off, sat down on the large bed and laid on her back, taking a deep breath. "It's silly. I think it's the rum making me giggle, but... remember how you called me good girl after I sang for you at the interview?"

"Yes I do, Kitten. The way you blushed made me realize then and there I had to have you for myself."

12