Kitten’s Workplace Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..." she smiled, "Well that weekend before I started I saw some thirst trap video of this male model getting dressed in a suit." She heard his rustling around in a drawer and resisted the urge to peek. "I thought it was hot and I was bored so I went to go... you know, get myself off."

"Go on." She felt him wrap something around her wrist and move it to the corner of the bed.

"But the thing is that when I was going to cum, I only could think of you in his place, calling me a good girl. I came so hard that day. But I felt guilty about it too. I just thought of that when I saw that you're still wearing your suit and it made me giggle, I guess." She felt him repeat the process with the other hand and could feel that she was stretched across the large bed.

"You can open your eyes now, darlin." She looked up at him to see his suit coat was off and his dress shirt was rolled up to his elbows. His hair was getting messy and a strand fell over his eyes. Her breath hitched, it was one of the sexiest things she had ever seen. Male models be damned. And the fact that he had just restrained her while looking like that made her pussy tingle with excitement. She had never been tied up before, but she figured she must like it if this is how it was making her feel.

He smiled down at her reaction and leaned over to kiss her deeply. "I'm glad you like the way I look in a suit, Kitten. Maybe you can watch me put it on every morning." Her face turned red and she giggled nervously. He went into a set of drawers on the right side of the room to grab something.

"What do you mean?" She inquired.

"I mean, that you're either living in a crappy apartment or with your parents still, am I right?"

She nodded, embarrassed, "Yes, Sir."

"I think you'd be much more comfortable here at my place. Don't you, Kitten?"

She blinked, her eyes wide. "Y-yeah, I mean, Yes, Sir."

He smiled that devastating smile at her again. "Good girl." She heard something buzz and looked down to his hands to see a vibrating wand.

She squirmed slightly against her arm restraints at the sight of it, it was big and looked powerful. "Please be gentle with me, Sir."

He turned it off. "Oh I plan to be gentle, Kitten. So gentle that you'll be begging me to take you and make you cum."

She felt that familiar heat rise up to her cheeks at his words. She squirmed even more, nervous at what he was going to do.

He sighed sarcastically, "Don't make me get the leg restraints too."

She stopped wiggling immediately. He laughed. "I wouldn't mind having to use those, though..." He stopped for a moment. "Oh and Kitten? What's a good safe word for you?"

She paused for a moment, thinking, "Um, apples?"

"Apples it is. If anything gets to be too much you just say apples and we'll be done."

"Thank you, Sir." She said softly.

He smiled and went to the top of her skirt to unzip it, wiggling it down her ass as she lifted herself up to help him get it off. "Such an eager little thing." He muttered.

Once he had her skirt off he traced the edge of her panties with his finger. It made her shiver. He walked his fingers lower and found that her panties were already thoroughly damp. He groaned "Oh I didn't know I had quite this effect on you, baby."

By this point her whole face and neck were red with embarrassment and thrill. "Yessssir. You do."

He peeled her panties off of her and put them up to his nose, inhaling deeply. "Oh Kitten, you smell so good. I have to taste you."

He moved between her legs and lightly teased her lips with his fingertips. She felt so exposed having her hands tied and her legs wide open. He began to lick in small circles around her clit, never quite touching it. She whined and bucked her hips slightly.

"Use your words, Kitten." His hot breath hit her most sensitive areas and she shivered.

"Please don't tease me too bad, Sir."

He laughed a low grumble and said, "Oh but my sweet baby, that's where all the fun comes from."

He ran his index finger from her clit down to her opening, she squealed and felt her internal muscles clench. He slowly slid in a finger and began lightly licking her up and down.

She moaned, "Oh, thank you. Yes!"

He curled his finger inside of her and she gasped, he hit just the right spot. Her back arched and her wrists wiggled against the restraints. "Uhg, Daddy!"

"Oh?" He got up and looked at her, removing his finger to her great frustration. "Daddy, huh?"

Her face flushed a bright pink and she sputtered, "I'm sorry! That just came out." She turned her head to the side away from him and grimaced.

He firmly grabbed her chin and brought her into a kiss, she could taste herself on his lips and tongue, she loved how naughty it felt. When he finally broke the kiss off, she felt breathless.

"Daddy likes that very much. You can call me Sir, Daddy, Master, whatever you like. It turns me on to hear my little girl cry out for me."

She smiled in relief and closed her eyes contentedly. "Thank you, Sir. I'm glad."

When she opened her eyes, he was taking his shirt off to reveal a defined chest. She caught her breath, he was perfect. A light covering of brown hair covered his chest and made a trail down towards his crotch. He took off his pants too and she giggled shyly while staring at his boxer briefs, she couldn't seem to tear her eyes away.

"Something funny, Princess?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"I just really like the way you look. It's making me all tingly." She rubbed her thighs together and bit her lip.

"That's good, I want you tingly and ready for me." He came over to put a finger back inside of her. He smiled as she gasped. "Oh baby, you're so wet for me." He inserted another finger and began to pump them in and out slowly.

Her toes curled, back arched, and eyes flew open. "Oh my god."

He chuckled, "None of that here baby. Closest thing you've got is me."

"Mmmhmm." She moaned and felt a familiar heat start to build in her abdomen. She felt her walls starting to clench and knew what was coming. Before she could climax, his fingers were suddenly gone. She whined and furrowed her brow.

He came up beside her and smiled, "I told you I was going to make you beg for me."

She wiggled on the bed and pouted, still having enough pride to not beg for the orgasm she nearly just achieved.

He pulled the vibrator wand off of the bedside table and turned it on. "Close your eyes, Pet." The way he said it made her feel so small and in his control. As if she was sitting in the palm of his hand. She obediently closed her eyes and felt the vibration circle down her thighs and tease the outside of her lips. His fingers lightly traced up her stomach and across the thin lacy material of her bra, causing her to shiver.

"You're such a good little girl, letting me touch you like this. Thaaat's it, keep your eyes closed and focus on what you feel. Listen to Daddy."

Michelle felt his fingers leave her breast and heard a drawer softly close. She felt the vibrations slowly circle closer and closer to her clit. She let go of her neediness for a moment and remembered his voice, "focus on what you feel."

She felt a small pinprick on her abdomen. Then another. Then more as something pointy glided across her skin. She gasped, struggling to keep her eyes closed. The feeling was oddly erotic, very stimulating. She almost didn't notice as John, no, as Daddy put the vibrator on her clit.

Between the two sensations, one almsot painful and the other strongly pleasurable, her toes began to curl. She mewled, overwhelmed by the electric feelings.

Meanwhile, John pressed the vibrator more firmly against her clit. "Good girl," he whispered, "Such a responsive little Pet for me."

Soon enough, the sensations had built a fire in Michelle's belly. She had started to buck her hips against the vibrator and arch her back. Again, he took the toys away from her. She harrumphed in disappointment, "Master?" She said timidly, "I want to cum so bad."

"Open those pretty eyes for me."

She opened them to see that he was completely naked, his hard, thick cock standing out straight from his body. Her eyes were drawn to it. She thought that there would be no way he'd fit inside her. She shook the fear out of her head, he wouldn't hurt her.

His voice took on a tender quality,"Are you scared, honey?"

She gulped and met his eyes nervously, "A little."

The corner of his mouth lifted. "Don't be, we'll take this as slow as you need." He pulled out a small key from the bedside table drawer and unlocked her wrist restraints. "I want you to be able to feel me before I enter you."

She shook her wrists out and came to a seat at the edge of the bed. He stepped forward, his cock twitching occasionally. She timidly put her hand up to caress it. She realized she couldn't quite get her hand all the way around it's girth.

He sighed contentedly, "That's it, baby. Play with it."

She ran her hand up and down it, stroking it lightly. She brought her head closer and put her tongue on the head of it, licking up and down. He hissed in pleasure and instinctively put a hand on the back of her head. She took it into her mouth but found she couldn't take it very far down, she used her hands for the rest, slowly jacking him off.

His fingers had snaked their way into her hair and his head was thrown back. She looked up at him, a playful glint in her eyes and tried to take him a little further. His cock hit the back of her throat and she gagged a little. "Oh fuck," he moaned and pulled out of her mouth to give her a moment to recover. She coughed for a moment and then looked up at him, smiling.

"Kitten... I need to be inside you."

She took a deep breath and nodded, "I need it too. I think I'm dripping onto the sheets. Sorry."

He smiled, "You never have to apologize for that."

Suddenly he was over her, kissing her and pushing her back into the bed. "Take that bra off for me, baby."

She unhooked it and tossed it away, all inhibitions lost to the moment and in her obedience to him. He weighed her breast in his hand and groaned appreciatively, his thumb flicking across her hard nipple. She gasped and he kissed her again, repositioning her body so she was laying in the middle of the bed. He rubbed his cock against her belly as their tongues danced together. She whimpered into the kiss and he pulled back to look at her intensely.

They gazed into each others eyes for a moment. Transfixed.

He settled in between her legs and put his hands firmly on either side of her head, "Are you ready? This is the last chance you have to back out completely. Once I feel you, I won't want to let go."

She bit her lip and nodded, "Yes Sir, I'm ready. Just please go slow at first? You're so big."

He smiled and brushed his hand down her cheek. "Of course, Kitten."

He positioned himself at her entrance and slowly pushed in, stretching her. She gasped and then moaned, he was filling her up so completely; she had never felt this way before. He groaned as he inched in, "Oh fuck. You're so tight." He finally reached her cervix and found that he had bottomed out. He fit perfectly inside her.

Michelle was moaning and throwing her head back when he finally stopped moving. "Ahh, it's so much!"

"Does it hurt?"

"No, I'm just so full," she looked down to see a little bulge in her tummy where he was. Her eyes widened, "I can't believe it all fit."

He smiled, running his hand across the little bulge in her stomach. He felt her walls clench a little, as if testing out the feeling of him stretching her open. He gritted his teeth, the feeling sending waves of pleasure to his brain, "Oh goddamn! Am I good to start moving, baby? This is sweet, sweet torture."

She nodded, "Yes Daddy. I think I'm ready."

He let out a pent up breath and withdrew slightly before pushing back inside and grinding against her. "Oh!" She groaned and swore, "Fuck yes!" Encouraged by the sounds she was making, he picked up the pace a little, his balls bouncing against her ass. He picked up one of her legs by the ankle and put it over his shoulder. The shift in angle made her cry out and gush all over his dick.

He moaned, "Oh hell yeah, you're so wet and sticky for me, baby. Let Daddy fuck his little girl hard."

"Yessss. Daddy please fuck me hard!"

Her words drove him into a frenzy and he began to slam into pussy with reckless abandon. "I told you I'd make you beg for me. Beg for this cock, my little cumslut. You know you need it." He realeased her ankle from his shoulder and leaned over her, putting his palm against her throat lightly but firmly.

She gulped, her pussy walls clenching hard on his cock. "Please please please Sir, fuck my little pussy so hard! Show me I belong to you."

He growled and pumped into her quickly, his balls slapping against her ass. She felt the heat coil

in her stomach and her toes began to curl. "Ohhhh, I'm gonna come!"

He squeezed her throat slightly and that was all it took. Stars exploded behind her eyes and her body bucked violently, her moan turned into a scream and her hands gripped the sheets.

She clenched around him tightly and he went over the edge too. Grunting and moaning, he shot rope after rope of cum deep inside her. They both gasped and looked at each other.

When they finally caught their breath, she tenderly put a hand on his cheek and smiled. He grinned right along with her and pulled out, rolling off of her body. He took her hand in his and kissed it all over. "My sweet girl."

She giggled at his kisses and sighed, looking at him contentedly. She felt her pussy start to leak and realized that it would make a big mess on the bed if she continued to lay there. "I think it's time for a shower."

"Mmmm, of course." He got up and walked to the attached bathroom. She got up and followed him, pleasantly surprised at the lavishness of the room. Soft yellow light lit up the jacuzzi tub, large tile shower, and double vanities. She could get used to this.

He turned on the shower and gestured to her to come inside with him. She stepped inside and noticed that the shower must have been three times the size of hers at home. He lathered them both up with a soap that smelled like him, taking extra care to massage her breasts. Once the soap was rinsed off, he kissed her forehead and stepped out. She luxuriated in the shower for a few more minutes, using the detachable head to spray herself squeaky clean. When she stepped out, he was waiting there for her, a towel in his hands for her. It was warm like it had just come out of the dryer and she snuggled into it gratefully. She lightly dried her hair and placed the towel back on the heated rack. He took her hand and led her back to the bed.

She giggled and jumped under the plush blanket, it was so soft on her naked skin. He settled in and cuddled up behind her, spooning her with his large body; she sighed contentedly.

"So," he broke the silence and nuzzled into her neck, "What do you think of my proposal?"

"Hmm? What proposal?"

"That you come here and live with me, silly."

"Oh! I kinda forgot about that."

He kissed her neck, "Well we have had quite a bit to do in between, so I don't blame you, Princess."

She sighed contentedly at his neck kisses. "I think I would like that a lot. I certainly wouldn't mind this every morning."

"And you'll keep working for me?"

"Yes, Sir."

He smiled, "Good Girl."

12