Kitten's Day Out Pt. 01-02.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Proud of her work Nikki lifted her first victim down off the table (Pilates), attached her leash and led her along, reminding her to keep quiet.

Puppy was engrossed in a game of Overwatch when she thought she heard a noise through the earphones. Puppy loved playing as Mercy, she was her team's angelic goddess and sexy little heal slut all in one. There it was again? With the round ending Puppy quickly exited to the main menu and took off her earphones. It was coming from the hall. Opening the door, she stepped out, her attention immediately drawn down the hall to Kitten. Bound, blindfolded, gagged and covered in tape that was clearly vibrating everywhere, Kitten was squirming on the floor and moaning. Before puppy could even react to this a black bag was thrown over her head cutting off her sight while she heard Nikki whisper, "your turn". With her hands quickly bound behind her back, Puppy could only groan as Nikki attached a leash to her collar and led her away.

Same as Kitten, Puppy soon found herself on the padded table as Nikki began to dress her in bondage. Legs, hips and arms were quickly all wrapped and attached sealing Puppy's movement to a crawl. Removing the hood was quickly followed by a gag of her own, the sudden light blinding Puppy and giving her no chance to react. She glared at her best friend as she tied up her hair into a pony tail out of the way. It's an odd emotion, loving and hating someone at the same time. Nikki left the blindfold until last this time, she allowed her pet watch as she strapped multiple remote vibrators to her chastity belt, let her watch as she lubed up her fingers and slide them into her ass over and over. Kitten heard the last moan and knew Puppy's ass was full like hers. Pretty soon her situation mirrored Kitten's and the blindfold was added and she was led from the room on her leash.

A short trip later they were back at Puppy's room and Kitten was right where they left her, resting on the floor. Nikki had turned off the vibes after Kitten has served her distracting purpose. This was to be a fair game after all.

"Ok, listen up my little sluts. The rules of the game are very simple. Find me and make me cum and I'll turn off the vibes so you can sleep tonight. Fail and it will be a long night."

With that proclamation, Nikki took the leashes, turned all the vibes on high and darted away giggling like the evil little bitch she was. She quietly made her way to an unused guest room and settled in with a new book. She's been waiting for Peace Talks for months and it was finally out. Butcher was her writing god.

It was just over an hour later when she heard shuffling outside the bedroom door. She hadn't been too cruel, she had left it ajar so they could get in. she was surprised to see it was Puppy who had reached her first, she thought for sure Kitten would do it.

Glimpsing light through the small gap in the blindfold, Puppy was hoping she'd finally found the right room. The vibrations were really messing with her now. Her ass and nipples were getting a full blast, enough to drive her mad but her thrice damned chastity belt was designed to not actually touch her pussy, so while she could feel it. It just wasn't anywhere near enough to get her off. She quickly shuffled into the room, crawling around in search of Nikki. Suddenly there was a drop in the vibrations before they suddenly came back full blast. The change was enough to cause Puppy to fall to the floor moaning in frustration. The little giggle though told her all she needed to know.

With a bit of a struggle she managed to climb onto the bed and find her prey. Latching on to a bare foot she followed Nicki's leg to her pussy and quickly got to work, her fingers sliding into her wet hole while her thumb began to stroke over her sensitive clit. She felt a tug on her hair and suddenly the gag was loose and fell out of her mouth. Her tongue quickly replaced her thumb leaving her spare hand free to play with Nikki's plug. Even when playing the mistress, Nikki was always a dirty little anal whore.

"Yes!" she screamed, "such a good little bitch!"

That was louder than Nikki usually was, and it was suddenly clear why as Kitten could be heard scampering down the hall as quick as she could. She pumped her fingers as fast as she could and sped up her tongue even as her jaw ached. She felt the weight on the bed shift as Kitten almost pounced on her.

They struggled a bit to allow them both fit and Puppy felt the movement that freed Kitten's mouth. Both tongues now battled furiously over Nikki's clit, 4 fingers began to fill her pussy stretching her just like Daddy and while one pet would pull on her plug the other would push it back in deep. Nikki was in heaven and it was no surprise to her that she was quickly driven over the edge cumming all over her two pets. She arched up and pulled their faces close as she rode her orgasm against them.

It felt like forever, but Nikki was soon overloaded and had to push them both away. It took her several minutes to catch her breath, all the while the two girls were squirming and whimpering at her feet.

Sometimes evil just strikes, just like inspiration. It's why it can be difficult to tell them apart from time to time. Nikki had a wicked grin on her face as she proclaimed,

"Well you found me."

...

"But since there's no way to know who made me cum in the end, you'll need to do it again before I turn anything off."

Quick as a cat she jumped off the bed and the girls could hear her giggling as she ran way, the vibrations tormenting and teasing them.

To be continued.

12