Kitten's Play Date Pt. 03

Story Info
My kitten's first playdate with her new Sir.
2.1k words
4.5
2.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

her Heart pounded. Not from fear but from genuine excitement. This was the scene they had discussed for so long. A rough resistance scene. they had dabbled a few times in the early days of their relationship but she was positive that Sir had been holding back. This time however, seemed different. This time she was certain He would push her farther than she had ever gone before.

And she liked it.

she wanted it.

she was so bursting with anticipation, not for what would come because they had explored that plenty since she had been placed under protection just before going to school in the summer. Rather she was anticipating the day He would claim her. the day He took her submission. she was willing to give it when necessary but everything she had learned -- no, that He had forced her to learn, said that great Dominants didn't just accept their bottom's submission. they took it.

she knew without a doubt tHis was Him taking it.

the dash out of the dungeon was quick. she was barefoot though and the kitcHen tiles choose that moment to be smooth and free of traction. she took the corner around the nook a bit too fast and nearly lost her footing. she could Hear Sir counting. He hadn't said He was going to count but Sir didn't always explain His actions to her, which He shouldn't and she accepted that.

In the living room she had two options, hide in Sir's bedroom or hide down the hallway to the other rooms. His voice carried clearly from the dungeon and she could tell He was getting louder. she figured it was His way of telling her He was closer to whatever number meant He was coming. she had seconds to make a decision and she did.

Diving for the first guest bedroom she ran into the walk-in closet and huddled down behind a large rubbermaid box marked "WINTER CLOtheS" in big bold black Sharpie. A leather jacket, no doubt Sir's from the size of it hung nearby and she slid it over so it covered her Head but still allowed her to peek through.

"Ready or not... here I cooooome..." Sir said from afar in as playful a voice as she had ever Heard Him have. Still through the playfulness was an edge she had never Heard before. It wasn't scary because it Held menace, it was just a side of Sir she had never seen before. It was unknown to her and that was what made it scary.

she Heard Sir pass the first guest bedroom. He was no doubt going to the back guest room. That was where they usually ended their scenes so He might be assuming she would be there hoping to end the play sooner if she could entice Him. she was smarter than that though. she didn't want tHis to end too soon. she wanted to prolong the scene for as long as she could. When He popped His Head into the guest room she was hiding in she barely Heard Him. How could He move so quietly. Always a surprise.

"Kitten? Are you in here?" He asked with a sinister grin. He walked away and she listened intently. When she Heard Him open His own bedroom door far away she was sure it was her chance to bolt and find another hiding place. she creeped out of the closet slowly trying not to make a sound. she tiptoed to the door and positioning herself on her hands and knees. A drop of sweat ran down her breast and she rubbed it away. she was so tense. It was truly invigorating to be stalked by Sir. Taking a slow quiet breath she Held it while looking out of the room she saw...

...a large leather boot. she lept back but Sir moved with that incredible speed He had for someone as big as He was and snatcHed her up.

"NO!" she blurted out of instinct.

Wrong move. "Is that right you little bitch! You want to fight me? ME!" Sir croucHed down and wrapped His massive arms around her. All the while she kicked and screamed to be let go. she knew she had no chance of fighting Him or overpowering Him so she relied on her only other ability. she was small. she was slender and she was sweaty. she wriggled around trying to get free and He slid His own hands around to match and they grappled. Spinning around in His burly arms she faced Him, her jaw set and determined. her own breath caught in her throat as His eyes met hers. they pierced her deep and she froze for split second that felt like forever in a bottle.

He grinned then and the word sinister did not come to mind. Sir wasn't being sinister. Sir was being sadistic. THis was Sir's sadistic glare and she had never seen it before. Not truly. THis was something new altogether.

"Please don't," she wHimpered changing tactics. she saw a glimmer of His normal self glimpse through the hard knife like glare and she used that chance to drop her body like dead weight which put her flat on the ground on her belly. she didn't wait to see if He was shocked, instead she dove through Sir's legs into the open hallway and scuttled across the carpet on all fours. That was going to leave wicked rug burns.

her body moved unnaturally. Self preservation had kicked in. she knew it was just a scene in the back of her mind. Just a scene just a scene just a scene just a scene. she kept repeating it in her Head but it didn't change anything. her Headspace was different from when she scened in the dungeon. That was all very controlled and safewords with a beginning, middle and end with aftercare but tHis felt... different.

THis was a new Headspace. It was like although she knew it was a scene, her mind had compartmentalized it so it still felt very real and for that moment it was. she had to get away from Him. she Heard Him laugh a deep rumbling belly laugh of satisfaction.

"I can taste the fear on you kitten." He chuckled after her. she scrambled up the shays and felt His hand swipe at her as she leaped onto the sofa lounger . she was positive tHis was not her normal mindset. she was sure however that tHis was her kittenspace she was an animal and somehow tHis scene had made that click for her more than ever before. she wanted her ears so badly right then. she percHed on the leather back of the sofa.

Sir was standing at the end of the shays with that fucking sadistic gleam in His eyes. she wasn't sure if she'd ever get used to that. Right now it looked down right creepy. Without meaning to she Heard a wHimper escape her throat. It was a sound she rarely made and only usually when she and Sir had a kitten scene.

she saw Him tilt His Head. Sir was brilliant and she could see the gears working in His Head. He could tell something was different about her. He could tell she had shifted to kittenspace. she watcHed warily as He croucHed down and closed His eyes. she tilted her Head quizzically at Him curious about what He was doing. she sniffed the air and something odd happened. For the first time, she could feel Him.

His energy.

the thought stunned her and froze her in place. she had never experienced true energy play beyond the electricity that passed between them when they kissed. she blinked then sensing her Sir acutely like never before. she was aware of Him, not just in presence but as a ball of energy that was hot as the sun. she could feel Him like a sun shining in front of her. It made visions of basking naked beneath that sun so it could tan her caramel colored skin evenly dance through her head. then it changed. He pulled it all in and for a split second the world became dark. she knew she could not actually see it but she was positive if she closed her eyes and thought about it she could have seen the energy that crackled around Him. Now she was certain it was being sucked back into Him. then it changed.

He was not a sun anymore. He was a cat. A big fucking cat. A mother fucking tiger in fact. then a low keening growl slipped through His lips and Sir opened His eyes. If sadistic had frightened her. THis was altogether terrifying. her adrenaline spiked and she found herself releasing a slight Hiss. she was sure the hair on the back of her neck stood up then as He slowly got up but still crouching. He was a prowling tiger now.

the dynamics of the scene had changed.

With a throaty roar He leaped at her. she tried to back up forgetting she was on the back of the sofa and instead rolled off the sofa. the world moved in slow motion then. It was like a movie. For the briefest of moments as she fell to her back on the sofa and continued to roll so she would end up on the floor she saw His enormous body fly over her. the world resumed normal speed and she rolled a few feet away from the sofa as He slammed into the back of it and let out a frustrated roar that she would swear was not human.

her Head shot up then as He once more pounced. THis time she was so completely stunned by how He moved. It broke all the laws of physics for someone as big as He was to be able to move so goddamn fast and agilely. she barely had time to flip onto her back as He slammed down over top of her. Hands flat on the carpet on either side of her Head and straddling her.

she clencHed her eyes shut then and wHimpered. He chuckled a bassy tiger's laugh. He sniffed her face and bit her ear which shifted the energy from menacing to sensual in a Heart beat. she swooned from it because the change in energy was so distinct it made her Head spin. He licked her face and kissed her hard. Nuzzling her neck He placed His massive jaws over her throat. He bit down a little and she knew full well that He could rip out her throat if He wanted.

And she did want Him to. the thought to use her safeword had never even entered her mind. she was safe. she was precisely where she wanted to be. she moved to wrap her arms around Him but His hands lashed out and He snarled. she was slapped back into kittenspace in an instant. He growled at her again. she opened her eyes and He was a breath away from her face. His eyes said He claimed her. she felt all the fight leave her then. she was His. He had won. He had won her submission.

she let her Head rest and her muscles went slack and she Heard herself purr with contentment. she even felt a smile tickle the edges of her lips. she was glowing in the radiance of the sun above her. she was basking in Sir's light.

He flopped down still very much a tiger and gently licked her sweaty face. He continued to lick her shoulder and arm and eventually He shifted positions so He could reach her breast and putting His teeth around her nipple He tweaked it with a small bite. she winced but the pleasure it sent ran up her spine and down into her pussy which was soaking wet.

"Kitten is yours Sir." she said without thinking.

Sir nodded slowly, "And I wouldn't have it any other way little kitten."

Sir scooped her up in His big strong arms. they were sweaty and trembling from exertion. she wanted to take away His pain, if there was any. she realized then that doing all of the amazing things she had seen Him do must have drained Him a lot.

"Kitten wants to serve Sir." she said nuzzling His neck.

"You are sweety." Sir said with a warm smile. All the vicious pretense and sadistic glares were gone now. He was the warm, caring, dare she say loving Sir she had come to admire so long ago. It felt like forever.

"No Sir, I mean now. Kitten wants to please Sir and take His weariness away." she looked up through big eyelashes and saw in Sir's eyes a hunger. Not the same as the tiger or the sadistic glare. THis was a hunger of pure lust.

"Okay kitty cat. Let's finish our scene." Sir carried her down the hallway to the front guest bedroom and closed the door behind them.

END PART 3