Kitten's Play Date Pt. 04

Story Info
My kitten's first playdate with her new Sir.
1.8k words
4.5
1.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 4 - by kitten

He carried His kitten into the guest room where they always ended their scenes and lay her down gently on the bed. He then lay down beside her, wrapping His arms around her and pulling her close. He liked to feel her close to Him and He knew she liked it too. she lay her Head on His cHest and they lay there together relaxing. However, He knew He had a very restless and energetic kitten and that she wouldn't lay dormant for long. Just as that thought passed through His Head she began to purr which was a sound He loved to Hear. His kitten then began kissing and nibbling His neck, the closeness of their bodies coupled with her kisses which, moving up to His lips, caused His erection to grow within His pants. His kitten's hand trailed down and grazed over that part of His pants and she giggled happily. He knew she loved watching and feeling Him grow with each of her actions.

He disentangled Himself from her and stood up. she whimpered slightly and pulled herself up on all fours on the edge of the bed, waiting for some kind of indication that she could touch Him. she reached out and pawed at His belt buckle, silently asking Him to remove His pants for her. "Why don't you take them off for me kitten?" He said with a grin and she happily began removing His belt and unbuckling His pants. she got off the bed and pulled His pants down and quickly realized He's still wearing His boots.

she croucHes down and unties and removes each of His boots and then His pants. He looks down at her and smiles. "Take the boxers off too kitten." she grins and removes them leaving Him in only a shirt with His erection at the perfect level for her face while she is on her knees in front of Him. she leans forward to begin sucking His cock but He reacHes a hand down and takes a fistful of her hair, preventing her from getting His cock into her mouth. "Kitten, did I tell you that you could suck my cock?" He asks her gently.

she looks up at Him and pouts a little, "No Sir."

"So then why does kitten think that she can?"

"Uhh-umm- I-," she stuttering, worried she's upset Him.

"I'm not mad, but things are going to be a little different now kitten. You're really mine." And with that He pushes her Head forward and making her take His hard cock into her mouth. He loved the way her mouth felt on His cock and He loved the energy and excitement that she always put into it. He knew that she truly enjoyed pleasing Him this way and that pleased Him as well.

He moaned as she took His cock all the way down her throat repeatedly. He really did love when she did that. Her tongue explored the length of His girth. she managed to find all the veins and run her tongue along them. Taking his hefty 9 inch cock in her hand she spit on Sir's massive sausage cock and ran her lips along the thick underside. Her tongue flittered at his balls.

"Hands down." Sir said curtly.

kitten put her hands down without hesitation and wrapped them behind her back so she was clutching her forearms behind her back. her mouth took in his unrelenting cock and started working it up and down. Without her hands she began to drool, this would enrapture Him because (again) Sir knew she hated to look unkept. Cats, after-all, were clean animals.

After a few minutes, He felt like a steel rod in her mouth, and He knew just what He wanted to do with that steel rod. He gripped the side of her head with both hands and fucked her mouth hard. Each thrust He could feel the back of kitten's throat and she would gag a little. Her hands danced at her sides as she tried to fight off the gag reflex she was trying to train away.

He let go of her head and gasped for a moment before He grabbed a handful of her hair again and pulled her up to her feet. He then pushed her down onto the bed and ordered her to get up on all fours with her ass facing Him.

This was one of her favorite positions for Him to take her in and they had renamed it "kitten style" since that suited them better. He slowly eased into her at first and she moaned softly in pleasure. He started off gently, easing in and out of her. He knew what tHis was doing to her, slowly driving her crazy. "Sir please fuck kitty harder!" she finally called out and with a satisfied grin He began slamming Himself into her hard, but He still continued on slowly. He could Hear her moans building and He slowed down, teasing her, wanting to Hear her call out what she wanted to Him again. He knew she didn't always like to express what she wanted and He enjoyed being able to make her. He Heard her whine and laugHed.

"Does my kitten want something?" He asked amused.

"Kitty wants Sir to fuck her faster," she practically wHispered.

"I can't Hear you," He says with a laugh.

"Kitty wants Sir to fuck her faster," she says louder. "Please Sir fuck me faster!" He smiled and thrust into her again hard and continued hard and fast until He could tell she was close to an orgasm. As she got closer, He wondered if she would realize that being His now she should technically ask for permission to cum. He wouldn't be upset with her if she didn't, since they hadn't talked about what would change in their relationship yet, but He hoped that she did. her moans grew loader and He thrust into her harder and faster, holding onto her hips so hard He was sure there would likely be a bruise there tomorrow. "Can kitty cum Sir!?" she practically screamed, she was so close and He could tell.

He smiled at what a good girl she was, she did know things had changed a bit between them. "Yes kitten," He told her, still thrusting into her at full force. It didn't take long for Him to feel her pussy tighten around Him and His cock was flooded with the warm wetness of her cum.

"Thank you Sir," she said breathlessly as she collapsed down on the bed.

He laughs as He lays down beside her, "You're not done quite yet kitten." she smiles and looks into His eyes and He can see the wHeels turning in her Head. He knows she's about to do something. He watcHes as she gets back up on all fours and He smiles as He realizes what she has in mind.

"Rawr!" she yells as she pounces on top of Him. He smiles, He does love His playful kitten. He moans slightly in pleasure as she lowers her warm wet pussy down onto His cock and happily begins riding Him. "Sir still needs to cum and kitty will gladly Help," she says as she thrusts her hips down, forcing Him as deep inside her as He can go. He smiles at her and places both His hands on her hips again to guide her and Help her.

"Where would my kitten like her Sir's cum?" He asks her. He can actually see the wheels turning in her Head as she thinks about tHis and how seriously she takes tHis decision makes Him laugh.

she tilted her Head and eyes up toward Him, wondering why He was laughing but she ignored it and replied. "Kitty would like Sir's cum in her ass," she told Him and He could see the tiny hint of blush that formed on her cheeks as she said it.

The thought of filling her plump tan ass with His hot jizz deep into her ass, thoroughly excited Him, but being the good Sir that He was, He didn't just get right to it. Once more, Sir took her face in His hands, making her eyes meet His. "Are you sure?" He asked gently.

They had been working on anal training recently, but she still hadn't felt His cock enter her tight little asshole, and as bad as He wanted that, He needed to be sure that she was truly comfortable enough to try it.

she smiled at Him. "Yes Sir, please, I'm ready to feel your cock in my ass," she said as if reading His mind. He lifted her off of Him and instructed her back into her kitten style position. He could tell she was nervous, but he also knew she really did want to try this. He remembered a time in the beginning of their relationship, before he even placed her under protection when she told him she wanted him to be the first one to fuck her in the ass. He walked over to the bookcase and picked up a bottle of lube (yes sexual things are in all sorts of weird places throughout his house), and he squirted some right on her tight little hole. He could tell it felt cold on her skin from the way she flinched a bit at it. He started by simply sliding a finger into her, spreading the lube inside her to make his entry as easy as possible. He positioned himself at her entry and pushed in gently. He felt her tighten on just the tip of his cock. "Relax kitten, it will be much easier if you relax," He told her gently as He used his hands to rub and caress her body, trying to help her relax.

He could feel her hole slowly unclench and he pushed himself in just a little further. She gasped, but this time she didn't tighten her muscles and he continued to very slowly and very gently push himself inside her.

Sir looked down at his throbbing member entering her forbidden bud and the lube was being pushed down by the tightness of her ass. She began to moan slightly and he slowly began to slide in and out. He knew it probably hurt a little but her moans gradually began to be filled with more and more pleasure as he slid in and out a little faster.

As the pressure deep in His heavy balls started to mount He knew it wouldn't be long. Sir's breathing began to become labored as His thrusts became more frantic. His grunts only raising kitten's desire for Him but also to feel Him unleash the full force of Sir's unbridled orgasm deep inside.

"Come on!" Sir grunted, no at full pummel. His cock driving deep into her tight asshole. At last Sir roared and slammed his meat home hard. kitten's head was spinning as her tongue lolled out of her mouth. She could feel each jet of his climax as his monster cock expanded with each burst.

The expression on her face was pure bliss and she couldn't help but smile as he pulled out of her ass and she begin to feel his warm cum slowly trickle out.

END PART 4