Kittens, They Lost Their Mittens

Story Info
Carelessness tempts three kitten girls to cause trouble.
4.5k words
4
9.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over eighteen.

*

Scrappy finished eating her evening meal out of her bowl and drank water from the common bucket. She and her friends, Rags and Patches, had to stay in the dorm because they had their periods while the rest of the kitten girls entertained at a party for the Master Plumbers Guild. You would think that plumbers wouldn't be squeamish about a little menstrual blood but Ms. Sophie said the rules were the rules: kittens on their period wore diapers and stayed in the dorm.

Scrappy lay down on the small thin mattress that served as her bed. She was beginning to think that agreeing to be a kitten girl had been a mistake. She had thought that it would be an easy way to meet a good master and be adopted by him as a slave. For some of the kittens that was just how it worked, just not her or Rags or Patches. They had made poor impressions when they first arrived and had been assigned to be "alley cats." Scrappy had been painted brindle, Rags, tortoiseshell, and Patches, calico, not the eye catching colors that attracted masters. It seemed that Ms. Sophie had something against them. They hardly got to wear one of the two bells that were attached to the collars of the two best behaved kittens. They often received the daily thrashing with a stick given to the worst behaved kitten. Admittedly, none of them tried to please Ms. Sophie or the clients as much as the more suck-up kittens but what did you expect?

She looked at the mitts on her hands. Of all the ways the Kitten Shelter kept control of its kittens the mitts were its simplest and most effective. With them on, a kitten could only have her hands in a paw like ball. She couldn't use her fingers for any human-like manipulation, making her completely dependent on Ms. Sophie or her slave, Emilia. Once a day, each kitten had her mitts taken off and her hands were massaged and exercised so she would be able to use her fingers when she stopped being a kitten. Scrappy looked at the complicated ties that bound her left mitten to her wrist. Emilia must have been distracted today, she had carelessly left a loose end. Could Scrappy get it untied and take her mitten off?

She batted at it with her right paw for several frustrating hours but she had nothing else to do. Sophie tried to keep the kittens from being stimulated in order not to distract them from entertaining clients, therefore period confinement was extremely boring. Finally she got the loose end out from under the cord on top of it, making it longer. She batted at the bonds some more. Now she had two loose ends. She could feel the cords getting looser on her wrist. She batted at them some more. Finally the bonds were loose enough so she could get her hand out. She put her right hand on top of her left mitt and pulled her left hand out. She looked at her bare left hand as she flexed her fingers. This was the first time since she had been a kitten when her hand was free without Sophie or Emilia standing over her. She then began to untie the bond on her right wrist. The knots were complicated but designed to be quickly untied by a person with full use of her fingers. Now both mitts were off and her hands were free.

The plumber's party was in full swing. The rest of the kittens were in the client area crawling about, mewing, being petted, batting toys about, rolling around having play fights and otherwise amusing the plumbers. Emilia was busy making sure the amenities were supplied. Sophie made sure that the kittens and the plumbers behaved themselves. In the shelter guests were not allowed to show the kittens their penises, take the kittens' tails out of their buttholes, put anything besides fingers in the kittens' cunts, or engage in any other behavior that Sophie considered untoward. Scrappy was alone with her sister alley cats, Rags and Patches. She crawled closer to them.

"Quiet girls," she whispered. "I got my mitts off and I can take yours off, too. After I do, keep them on untied and don't draw attention to yourselves before lights out. We'll wait until Sophie and Emilia are asleep, then we'll take off our mitts and sneak in and see what they have going on in the cottage where we aren't allowed."

She and Rags and Patches formed a clique of unpopular alley cats. Scrappy was their ringleader, Rags was her bold, loyal lieutenant and Patches was their devoted but not too bright follower.

"Let's do it," said Rags as she held up her wrists to be untied.

"I don't know," said Patches. "We'll get caught and...."

"And what?" retorted Scrappy. "Sophie will hit us with her stick again. Each of us gets beaten at least once a week. What more can she do to us?"

"C'mon, Patches," said Rags. "We know you want to be our friend. Aren't you curious to see what is the big secret about Sophie's cottage?"

"Patches, are you in or out?" asked Scrappy. She had just finished loosening Rags bonds.

"I guess I'm in," said Patches, reluctantly as she held out her wrists.

Scrappy loosened her bonds.

"Now remember, keep the mitts on. Go to your beds and pretend to be asleep.The party will go late and Sophie, Emilia, and the other kittens will be tired. They'll just want to remove the kitten's tails from their buttholes and send them to bed. We won't need to have our tails removed because we're wearing diapers instead."

Scrappy crawled to her bed and put her mitts back on. She curled up on her bed. The bed like all the others was round and too small to be slept on in any way but curled up. She tried to keep calm as she anticipated her raid on the cottage. Around one o'clock Sophie ended the party and sent the plumber's home. As Scrappy predicted, she and Emilia didn't even check on the period cats. They just pulled the other kitten's tails out of their buttholes and hung them on the labeled rack. They told the kittens to go to bed and be ready the next day for a typically busy Saturday. Then Emilia and Sophie went through the adjoining door to the cottage shutting out the lights as they went.

Scrappy lay on her bed for several impatient hours. It would not do to sneak in the cottage with Sophie or Emilia awake but waiting was so hard. Finally when she thought she waited long enough she whispered, 'Psst, alley cats, are you awake?"

Rags and Patches both sat up. The alley cats all took off their mitts and walked stealthily to the door to the cottage. The cottage was not an actual stand alone building. It was part of the Feline Club headquarters with doors adjoining the dormitory and the club reception office. Sophie insisted that the cottage was her private residence and no one other than she and her personal slave, Emilia, were allowed in. The kittens would often speculate what was in there that she wanted to keep secret. The dormitory door was not locked. It only had a complicated latch that was impossible for mittened kittens to undo. Since Scrappy had the use of her fingers it only took a few seconds to open even in the dark.

They opened the door and entered the darkened cottage. Every room had a dim nightlight. Apparently Sophie and Emilia don't like stumbling around in the dark. The first room they entered appeared to be a work room. It contained a large table covered with body paints and brushes, cat toys, and balls of yarn.

"First we better find out where they are," whispered Scrappy.

They found the hallway with a room whose door was opened just by a crack. They peered in and saw Sophie and Emilia spooning each other.

"I knew it," whispered Rags. "Emilia is her bed slave."

"Shhh, we don't want to wake them up."

They went back to the work room.

"First thing," said Scrappy. "Let's get these diapers off."

"I don't know..." said Patches.

Rags looked at the bulge in the back of Patches diaper.

"Patches, did you shit yourself?"

"Y-yes."

"There's no need to be ashamed. There are damp wipes right here. I'll clean you up."

"But..."

"It's okay, you let Emilia clean you up all the time. I can do it for you."

Scrappy and Rags pulled off their diapers. They were soaked with urine and menses but were clean of shit.

"Just throw them on the floor," said Scrappy.

Rags pulled off Patches diaper. In addition to her urine and menses it contained a large, stinky load of shit. Rags tossed it on the floor next to the other diapers and used the wipes to remove the shit stuck to Patches' asscrack.

"I think I'll find Sophie's bathroom," said Scrappy, "and do a big dump in her toilet and leave it there."

"Do you think she lets Emilia use the toilet?" asked Patches.

"Knowing her, she probably makes Emilia use a bucket. Imagine she has a toilet all to herself while we kittens all have to share the water box." The water box was how the kitten eliminated their waste when they weren't diapered. I consisted of a porcelain box with a water inlet at one end and a drain on the other. They straddled the box and did their business and then pressed a button to start a flow of clean water to the drain. While the water was flowing a kitten would dip her ass in it to clean herself. There was only one so kittens often had to wait. Also if they had to shit during the times the shelter was opened to the public they had to wait until Sophie or, more usually, Emilia took their tails out of their buttholes. It was one of Emilia's duties to use a special chopper to break up any shit that was too big to go down the drain.

Scrappy went to find the bathroom. She called out to the other girl's as she sat down on the toilet, "You have to see this place. It's full of tiny perfumed soaps in fancy shapes and pink fuzzy rugs. There's even a kitten shaped toilet paper cover.

The other kittens hurried in to see the bathroom that was almost a parody of spinsterish fastidiousness. Scrappy stood up and wiped herself, "I left Sophie a nice big log. Now let's go to the kitchen and look around."

They went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. Inside was over a dozen plastic containers each labeled with a kitten's name and how much they should receive. All the meals looked and smelled the same but each one was different. They shuffled all the meals around and rearranged the labels so that pudgy kittens got more calories while thin cats got less, so that nervous, energetic kittens got fewer drugs while indolent kittens got more.

They went back to the work room.

"I bet we can have some fun with these paints," said Scrappy.

Rags took a pot of body paint and painted MITTS ARE SHIT on the wall. Patches wrote KITTEN POWER. Scrappy wrote SOPHIE SUCKS DICK!

She said, "I bet a dyed in the wool dyke like Sophie has never even touched a dick but this will piss her off."

Suddenly they heard a noise behind them. Emilia had awakened and waddled out to see if anything was wrong. The two heavy weights that Sophie hung from the rings that pierced her labia swung between her legs. This was the first time that the kittens had seen her without the nurse-like uniform she usually wore. Unfortunately for her but fortunately for the kittens, Sophie had made her sleep with a ball gag.

"Grab her!" ordered Scrappy

The kittens lunged at her and wrestled her to the ground. Rags and Patches held her face down while Scrappy hogtied her using some of the yarn from the table. She also ran a short piece of yarn from her ankles through her cunt rings, putting her in a predicament: any struggles would cause her to pull painfully on her cunt lips.

Rags stood up and let forth a stream of pee on Emilia's head. Under normal circumstances the kittens would not abuse a slave like themselves, especially Emilia who always treated them with kindness but their marauding behavior had driven them loco.

"I saw a bottle of hot sauce in the fridge," said Scrappy. "Patches, get it and bring it to me."

Patches hurried and got the hot sauce. Scrappy opened the bottle and poured some on Emilia's asscrack. Emilia squealed helplessly through her gag as the spicy sauce ran down on her tender cunt.

"What the fuck!" shouted Sophie and then immediately stepped in Patches' shitty diaper.

"Don't be scared, girls!" said Scrappy. "We can get her, too!"

They leapt up. Rags and Patches each grabbed one of Sophie's arms as she stood in her old-fashioned long nightgown with her bare foot covered with Patches' shit.

"Let go of me you stupid bitches!"

Scrappy went around behind Sophie. "You don't sound as confident as you are when you are lording over us."

She lifted the back of Sophie's nightgown. "Let's see what's under here. What's this peeking out of your ass?"

Scrappy began to pull on a piece of wood stuffed in Sophie's ass. She pulled out a round dowel that was almost a meter long. She went in front of Sophie and waved it in her face.

"We always wondered if you were a pervert. I guess now we know."

Because they were inexperienced marauders the kittens had neglected to check Sophie's left fist. She tore her left arm out of Patches' grip and sprayed a hidden canister of pepper spray into Scrappy's face. She dropped the dowel, screamed, and covered her face with both hands. Rags and Patches dropped to their knees.

"We're sorry, Ms. Sophie!"

Sophie and admittedly Scrappy knew that the followers would revert to their slavish ways as soon their ringleader was incapacitated.

"Whose shit is this?" Sophie demanded.

"M-mine, Ms. Sophie," admitted Patches.

"Lick my foot clean, you disgusting pest! Rags take those scissors from the table and cut Emilia loose."

Patches bent down and began to lick Sophie's shit covered foot. Rags grabbed the scissors and began to cut Emilia's bonds. After Emilia was free Sophie said, "Emilia, show that filthy fleabag the storage room and bring out three cages."

Emilia grunted through her gag and took Rags wrist and led her to the storage room. The empty cages were light but bulky so it took two trips. The kennel like cages were usually only used to transport kittens to medical appointments or rare offsite displays. Emilia had them placed in a row and opened the door of each.

"Patches, I think you finally have my foot clean," said Sophie. "Now you and Rags, you stupid cunts, grab your foolish trouble making friend and stuff her in the center cage. Then the two of you crawl into the cages on each side."

Scrappy offered no resistance. The pain from the pepper spray made it hard to see and despite her rebellious moods she was as much a slave as Rags, Patches, and Emilia. Her friends put her into the cramped cage and then crawled into the others. Emilia shut the doors to each.

"Emilia, find three locks. Because these ingrates have decided to get rid of their mitts they will have to be locked in. Then come back to bed. These three have made it so we will have to get up early for a busy morning."

Sophie went back to her bedroom. Emilia hung and locked a padlock on the door of each cage and followed her. Scrappy heard Patches sobbing softly in her cage.

The next morning Sophie's alarm went off. She and Emilia came out to the work room and the caged kittens.

"Emilia, get the dolly. I want these three pieces of garbage in the client area when the kittens get up. I can use them to teach the other kittens what happens if they are too stupid to follow the rules. Then get this place cleaned up and then we'll wake the well behaved kittens."

Emila brought the dolly. Then she and Sophie proceeded to lift each cage onto it and rolled each cage to the client area where they dropped them on the other side of the room from the kitten feeding area.

When the kittens came in for their breakfasts Sophie announced, "The contents of the cages are no longer kittens, In fact, you are to regard them as nothing at all. I don't want to see my obedient kittens going near them, or talking about them or even looking at them."

Scrappy watched the other kittens eat their breakfast. They followed Sophie's orders to a tee. It was as if they didn't exist at all.

After breakfast the kittens went to the dorm for their morning routine. Some kittens were showered. Some had their body paint touched up. When it came time for the kittens to have their mitts removed for hand massage and exercise Sophie very carefully checked Emilia's work when she rebound the mitts.

Before the daily meeting Sophie had Emilia set up a sturdy rectangular folding table in the client area. The kittens gathered together. Instead of her usual stick Sophie was holding a cat o' nine tails with nine thick braids of hemp with a metal hook on each end.

"Diamond, Onyx, come up and get your bells," announced Sophie.

Diamond and Onyx crawled upfront and Emilia attached a jingle bell to each of their collars.

"Congratulations and good job," she said.

"Now I have some sad and shocking news. Three of your number have committed acts so outrageous that they have forfeited their place in our kitten family. They wriggled out of their mitts and broke into and vandalized my personal residence and physically abused both me and Emilia. Diamond, Onyx, Jazzy, and Jadis drag Scrappy out of her cage and hold her down on this table."

Scrappy heard Diamond and Onyx' bells jingling as they approached her cage with the key to the padlock. Diamond, Onyx, Jazzy, and Jadis were four of the most suck up kittens. They were also four of the strongest. She knew it was useless to resist when Diamond and Onyx grabbed her arms and dragged her out of the cage. Jazzy and Jadis grabbed her legs and they carried her face down to the table and held her there firmly. Scrappy felt the first blow from the cat o' nine tails on her back. Sophie usually used her stick for chastisement because the clients didn't like marked up kittens but for Scrappy and her friends she didn't care; she wanted them out of the shelter as soon as possible. The cat o' nine tails made nine bloody welts with every blow. Sophie struck her innumerable times, working over her body up and down from her shoulders to her thighs. Scrappy had never been beaten this severely before. She gritted her teeth and took it as bravely as she could.

When Sophie had vented her rage on Scrappy long enough, she said, "The four obedient kittens will stuff this ungrateful bloody mess back in her cage and bring out Rags."

Scrappy was carried back to her cage, locked in and Rags was dragged out. Sophie beat her almost as savagely but not quite. Scrappy knew this was only just. Rags had followed her lead. Scrappy admired the courageous way she took her flogging. After Sophie finished with Rags, Patches was dragged out. She pleaded with Sophie to have mercy on her. As she was being beaten she blubbered uncontrollably. Poor Patches, she hadn't really wanted to be part of this. Her heartrending sobs made Scrappy truly sorry for what she had done. Patches' cries had little effect on Sophie. She didn't beat her as badly as she had Rags but it was still a cruel beating.

After Patches was put back in her cage Sophie announced, "Kittens, don't think those sacks of garbage are finished with their punishment. The van from the Penal Institute is scheduled to take them later this afternoon. Now, cheer up, kittens. It's almost time to open. Line up for tail insertion."

As the other kittens waited to get their tails inserted, Scrappy's mind was racing. Things had gotten out of hand. She had to find a way for her and her sister alley cats to escape their fate. No slaves and most uncollareds don't know what happens to slaves that go to the Penal Institute. They lose the protections of the Board of Masters and the Slave Welfare Board. No slave ever left the Institute. There were rumors of inhumane experiments and grotesque body modifications. Patches was howling in fear from her cage.

The shelter opened to the public.

Three members came in. "April Fools," shouted two of them gleefully to the third. It was Saturday, April 1st. The three members were young legacy members, receiving their memberships because their dads or other relatives were members. They had spent their morning at the gym playing three on three pick up basketball followed by lunch with plenty of beer at a brew pub. Because it was April Fools Day they had been playing pranks that were hundreds of years old as if they were the first to think of them on each other and anyone else who was willing to go along. They had decided to continue their day of fun relaxing by playing with the kittens at the shelter. We'll call them Red Sneakers, Green Sneakers, and Yellow Sneakers because that is all our heroines could see of them from their cages. The uncaged kittens behaved as expected, crawling over, meowing and rubbing against the legs of the young men as they stroked the kitten's bodies.

12