Kittens, They Lost Their Mittens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the kittens finished their greetings, Red Sneakers glanced over to the cages. He asked Emilia, "What's the deal? Why are those kittens in cages?"

Sophie was about to answer the question but Emilia who was usually quiet beat her to it. She began to tell the story of the raid from her point of view. Since being tied up and abused by three naked young women was her idea of an exciting time she put a humorous slant on the kitten's behavior. She used all her untapped comic eloquence to entertain the three men. They were laughing at nearly every sentence.

Sophie was tempted to silence her but the shelter existed for the entertainment of the members and Emilia was definitely entertaining them. Sophie knew that many members, especially the younger ones, made fun of her tight-assed ways but they didn't understand that thorough attention to detail was the only way to maintain flesh and blood woman slaves as kitten fantasies.

She was surprised at Emilia's behavior. She usually didn't usually do anything other than what she was ordered. It wasn't surprising that she took the kitten's side; she'd been one herself. When an unadopted kitten ages out around thirty Sophie uses her extensive contacts to have them placed in the best possible position for that individual kitten. When it came time to look for a placement for Emilia she begged Sophie to let her stay with her at the shelter because she didn't want to go anywhere else. Since this was a kitten shelter and older slaves are unconvincing as kittens Sophie agreed to register Emilia as her personal slave.

Sophie would punish Emilia later for her insubordination but probably not enough to make her regret doing it. Emilia was a thorough masochist that happily accepted any pain or degradation Sophie was willing to dish out. Sophie pretended that she grudgingly took Emilia on as a slave but it was actually the happiest decision of her life. With Emilia she had both a motivated, talented assistant and an intimate, loving bed slave. Though she was loath to admit it, she loved Emilia and her life would be emptier without her.

Scrappy was listening carefully. It seemed like Emilia had a secret plan in mind. When she got to the part where Sophie stepped in Patches' diaper, Scrappy decided to pipe in.

"She's just mad because I pulled the stick out of her ass."

The sneaker guys laughed uproariously. When the look on Sophie's face revealed to them that Scrappy wasn't using a figure of speech they laughed even harder. Emilia finished up her story, glossing over Sophie's stick in order to not cause her more embarrassment, after she had told about the pepper spray, the shit licking and the caging she stopped, leaving out the morning's event.

"Man," said Green Sneakers, "I haven't laughed this hard in a long time."

"It is funny," said Yellow Sneakers, "but I kind of feel sorry for Patches."

"Well," said Sophie, "the van from the Penal Institute will be coming to pick them up later today and I'll be rid of them for good."

"Guys, guys," said Red Sneakers. "Remember how we said we were all looking for our own slaves. We were saying how we all wanted fun, surprising slaves rather than dishrags that would only do what we expected. These naughty kittens sound like just the thing."

"Yeah," said Green Sneakers. "Let them out of their cages, so we can get a look at them."

Before Sophie could say anything, Emilia was unlocking the cages. When Patches door was opened her relief at the possibility of adoption rather than prison caused her to burst out and nearly knock Yellow Sneakers over as she rubbed against him in exuberant ingratiation.

Scrappy and Rags came out a bit more slowly.

"They're pretty marked up," said Green Sneakers.

"If these are really the kittens you want," said Sophie, "You will have to take them as is and, of course, our no returns policy is in force."

"We really should each take one," said Red Sneakers. "I think I'll take Scrappy."

"Patches has practically glued herself to me," said Yellow Sneakers.

"I like Rags the best," said Green Sneakers.

"So we're doing this?" asked Red Sneakers.

His friends agreed.

"Between us we'll adopt all three," said Red Sneakers.

Sophie was not happy that the kittens were being rewarded for their bad behavior by being adopted by young athletic masters. On the other hand, their high spirits caused by boredom and hormones didn't really mean they deserved life in the Penal Institute. Adoption would get them out of the shelter so they wouldn't give the other kittens ideas. The members were in a good mood and a little drunk so they were unlikely to try to dick her out of the standard fees but she knew she wasn't getting any add-ons in this deal. She sighed.

"Emilia, get three leashes for our new adoptions. Gentlemen, bring your new slaves into the office and we'll fill out their papers."

12