Kitten's Trucking Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mule climbed out of the truck and shut the door.

Mistress turned to me and told me Mule was to be called "Master Mule" or Just Master in less formal situations, and that I was never to look him in the eyes unless told to do so.

She said he was coming back to fuck me in a couple of minutes, and that afterward, he would own my pussy. She said he didn't say that, but that was from her. She said after the first time he fucked her, when they were just getting together, she knew that hers would always be his personal pussy, to do with as he pleased.

Mistress told me she had measured Master Mule's cock once a couple of years ago. She was astounded. I asked how big it was. She said, "I will tell you after you've experienced it". I thought, "How fucking big can it be, after that monster I was fucked with on the boat by Sir's friend. After a little getting used to it, it was overall, fairly pleasurable. No, it was actually amazing, even with the pain of being stretched like I was."

I was lying on the sleeper bed, eyes closed as instructed by Mistress, legs splayed open, a big wet spot under my ass where my juices had flooded the bed under me, shaking with anticipation of Master Mule's return. I can't tell you how bad I wanted him to own my pussy. I heard him open the cab door, and felt the truck shift with the weight of him climbing in. I almost had an orgasm, but was able to hold it back, because I hadn't asked permission.

I could hear Master Mule taking off his clothing. I heard the zipper of his jeans pulled down and the sound of his jeans and boxers being pulled down. Then I heard Mistress laugh a little under her breath and say, "Holy crap!"

Master Mule chuckled a little and said, "Yes Wendy, I've been anticipating fucking this girl for two weeks, ever since Richard told me about her. I got to see her in his pickup, and got a nice whiff of her after I fingered her. I'm dying to get in that pussy!"

When I heard him say that, I felt my pussy open and a stream of my juices flow out and down across my taint and across my ass to the bed I was lying on. I wanted his cock, no matter the size buried deep inside of me.

I felt Master Mule climb on the bed between my legs. I realized then just what a big man he was. He gently, starting below my knees, stroked his fingers up my inner thighs, past my mound, around my navel, and up to my breasts. I whispered to him, Master, may I please cum?" I was desperate for some kind of release!

He said to me, "Kitten, I know what kind of a day you've had, and normally, I would tease you until your head felt like it would explode. I'm not going to do that right now. I am going to fuck you straight away, because I can see how wet your cunt is, and I think you need to cum. I am going to place my cock at your opening, slide in just the head to give you time to adjust. When the head of my cock is in you and has opened you just a bit, I will have you look at my eyes and I then want you to tell me when you want more cock.

I felt him press his cock to my outer Labia and stroke up and down my slit to spread my lubrication. Then I felt him push the head of his cock past my inner lips and into my opening. I moaned like a woman in labor. It was painful as I was being stretched, but delicious as well. I wanted more immediately!

He told me to look into his eyes. I did so. I saw strength, power, determination, and I knew he was going to own me in a few minutes. I said, "Please Master, would you push deeper into me, and may I have an orgasm?"

He smiled and pushed more cock into me. The pain was there as he stretched me, but the pleasure was much greater! I felt a very strong orgasm coming on. My eyes rolled up into my head.

Master said, "More?" I said, Please Master, give it all to me." He pulled out till just the head was at my opening, and said, "Kitten, you may now cum." As he said that, looking into my eyes and I into his, he very firmly pushed his whole cock into me! I could feel the ridge around his cockhead pushing my labia into my vagina. I could feel his cock pressing against my cervix, making me feel so full of his cock that I couldn't imagine feeling anything better (I love the feeling of being full of cock!) and hitting that special spot deep in my vagina, that feels better than anything else in the world. I knew then that he owned my pussy and my body and my mind. I was totally his to do with as he pleased! I felt myself squirting, and could feel the wetness under my ass all the way up to my shoulder blades. It was a gusher! And when he pulled out, my walls were pulled out with his huge cock. Fuck! It was big! I knew then that I wanted a lot more of him in me whenever, wherever and however he wanted me!

I thought back to the time Sir took me to the boat for my first stranger sex, and the man, Ron, looked like a troll. He was scary unattractive; nobody I would ever have given a second thought to, but his cock was ENORMOUS, and hard! I recalled that in spite of the pain, I couldn't get enough of that giant cock and I didn't care what he looked like.

Then, as Master Mule pushed deeper into me, a tidal wave of an orgasm spread throughout my body and I heard myself screaming off in the distance with every thrust into me. "OH. . . GOD, MASTER! OH. . . GOD! OH . . .GOD! OH . . .GOD! PLEASE. . . FUCK. . . ME. . HARD . . .AND. . . DEEP! OH . . .GOD!" Then as he pulled out to my opening again and pushed deep into me, another tidal wave rolled over me! Master then began fucking me slowly, but pulling out and pushing in to fill my cunt with that huge cock, again and again and again. I could feel my legs around his legs, pulling him in! I couldn't stop cumming!

Then he stopped moving! I was looking into his eyes and he closed his eyes, then opened his eyes, and they rolled up into his head and he started quaking, and slamming into me. I then heard a growl, like a bear. I felt him shooting cum into my depths, and I had the biggest orgasm of the day. It was all consuming. My whole being was concentrated within my pussy...nothing else existed in the world!

We lay there for a while, coming down. Mistress Wendy reached over and stroked my brow...it was so comforting. Master rolled off of me and lay on his side next to me, and both of them held me and comforted me. I knew Sir had left me in a good place.

I soon fell asleep. Master fucked me two more times that night, and Mistress was sucking on my breasts and biting my nipples, and fingering and eating me throughout the night. I lost count of how many orgasms I had, but it was a lot!

#######

I woke up the next morning, sore, tired hungry and horny. My pussy was so sore. Mistress was right, once Master Mule fucked me with that monster of a cock, knowing his way around a woman's body like he does, He owned my pussy. I would have striped and let him fuck me on the podium at a nationally televised Presidential Press Conference. As sore as I was, I was hoping he would wake up with morning wood and want to fuck me again. I absolutely love "Sore Sex."

He woke up and said he had to piss like a racehorse...come to think of it, I could use a potty break too. We all woke up at about the same time. Mistress caressed my face with her hand, a very endearing gesture to me. I said I needed to put on some clothes and go to the truck stop ladies' room. She reminded me that I was to ask permission to do anything, including going to the bathroom. I then asked her if I could go to the ladies' room and have a piss. Mistress looked out the driver's side window and saw that another truck had just pulled up beside us and set his brakes. She had me put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt.

Master climbed down from the cab and pulled his zipper down and pissed on his back tires. He called it "watering his tires". Mistress said if I was to be living on the road with them, I had to learn to make the best of my situation. She and I climbed down from the cab and went around the front of the truck to the other rear tires, pulled down our shorts and "watered" the other side, out of sight of the truckers parked next to us. They smiled at Master Mule and one said, "You are a lucky man," and they walked to the terminal restaurant.

Mistress offered me a piece of paper towel so I didn't have to "Drip dry". I hate to drip dry, but sometimes you gotta do just that. We wiped and carried the TP to the truck and placed them in the trash bag. Master Mule is a stickler for protecting the environment.

Master Mule told me to put on my special dress. Sir called it my "Traveling Dress" because when I wore it, He was taking me someplace to be played with, fingered or fucked. I squealed and climbed back into the cab, puled off my shorts and tee shirt, and dug my Traveling dress out of the bag. It is an off white dress with a bandeau top, no shoulder straps, the elastic around your chest holds it up. The dress was practically see through, and came to mid thigh on me. If I bend over with my legs straight, one can see most of my ass. It was all wrinkled, and I was so horrified that I would be wearing it anywhere in that condition. Master Mule told me to put on my little red thong panties too.

Mistress saw my disappointment and pulled her jeans on and a tee shirt and said to wait for her. I pulled the wrinkled dress over my head, pulled on my red thong, slipped my feet into some sandals, and climbed down from the cab, showing most of my ass to anyone standing behind me me. Master Mule whistled and just headed to the restaurant. Mistress climbed down from the cab and told me to follow her.

We went into the truck stop and turned to go into the laundry room...a fairly out of the way place in the truck stop. I asked what we were doing in the laundry. She opened a dryer door, threw in a wet wash cloth she had brought with her and told me to throw my dress into the dryer. She said drying the dress with the wash cloth would take the wrinkles out. I paused to look around the laundry room to see if anyone else was in there. The room was empty. I pulled my dress over my head and threw it into the dryer.

I was a little intimidated, standing in the laundry room of a truck stop with nothing on but a red thong! My nipples were standing proud...heck, I could have cut glass with them. This was one of my biggest fantasies. I'm an exhibitionist, if you hadn't figured that out already; though for some reason I was intimidated by the possibility of truckers walking in with their dirty laundry.

In my head, I played a little scenario where a couple of truckers enter the laundry room, Mistress has gone to check with Master on something, and I'm standing by my dryer in nothing but my red thong. The two truckers notice me and look around to see who else is there with me. Seeing no one else, they ask me why I am there with no clothes on and I answer that my dress was wrinkled and I needed to put it in the dryer to smooth out the wrinkles. They smile at each other and start walking toward me. I figured I was about to get fucked whether I wanted to or not.

In reality, my red thong was soaked, and I was very likely to have an orgasm if anybody came within touching distance of me. Just about that time, a trucker came around the corner holding an empty laundry bag. He stopped dead in his tracks and stared at me with an open mouth and deer-in-the-headlights eyes.

I looked around for Mistress. She was nowhere in sight. I froze, he froze. He stammered something unintelligible, and walked over to me. My brain went into hyper drive, my heart raced! It was as if he were approaching me in slow motion! My body immediately lit up! My nipples were throbbing, I felt my pussy gape open, my thong was soaked and getting wetter. An orgasm rolled through me and I squirted.

He stopped in front of the dryer next to mine, opened the door and took out a very large denim work shirt and handed it to me. He said I should put it on because today was laundry day and the place would be crawling with truckers in a few minutes. I nearly fell to my knees from the relief, and the disappointment. I put the shirt on and buttoned it.

Looking up, I saw four burly truckers enter the room with laundry bags in their hands. One had his over his shoulder. All four stopped as they spotted me. They looked at me with the big denim shirt on, obviously covering my nudity to just below my pussy, with my red thong visible on the side. The trucker who had given me the shirt waved them in with a look that said "Don't fuck with the girl."

Mistress walked in just behind the four truckers, looked at me with the denim shirt almost covering me. She looked at the trucker who had given me the shirt and said, "Thank you Sam, I see you've met Kitten." He said she should be more careful with her charge, as this was laundry day. She said, "Yes, I thought I'd be gone only a second, but Mule was asking me a question, Thank you again."

The four truckers went to washing machines and started putting their laundry in. Sam smiled at me. Mistress took my, now wrinkle free, dress out of the dryer, and handed it to me. As I took it, I looked at her with a quizzical look on my face. She said, "Put it on, sweetie." I looked over at the four truckers who were putting their laundry into washing machines each glancing at me, I assume, hoping to see me change into my dress. I thought," What the hell."

I stood facing the four squarely, slowly unbuttoned the denim shirt, pulled one side off, revealing my right breast and my bare right leg. Then I pulled off the other side and reached behind my back, pushing my breasts out, nipples standing proud, for all to see. I slowly pulled the sleeves off my arms, and handed the shirt to Sam, who had given it to me. All progress stopped in the laundry room. The four truckers and Sam were all staring at my bare body and my very obviously wet red thong.

Mistress said, "Kitten, get dressed!" I lifted the dress over my head and let it fall down over my body. It is a bandeau top, so I pulled it down over my breasts and pulled it into place. Mistress and I walked out of the laundry room together to the sounds of the truckers hooting and hollering at each other. One said, "Holy Shit!" Mistress and I both laughed.

We walked into the dining room, sat down in the booth with Master Mule who was oblivious to all that went on in the laundry. He was on the phone lining up our next Job.

######################

Master had ordered Fried Chicken and waffles for all, a big favorite for breakfast in the south. They were delicious. Mistress told Master Mule what had transpired in the laundry room. He said, Stand up kitten, I want a wet check." I put down my fork, washed down the mouthful of waffles with orange juice. I slid out of the booth seat, my bare skin sticking to the vinyl. I am required always to sit on my bare ass when in a dress. I stood and turned to face Master, moved my feet to stand just wider than my shoulders, put my hands behind my back, and looking down as was proper, said, "Girl is ready for a wet check, Master."

I was not allowed to refer to myself in any way but as "girl". I heard Mistress laugh under her breath. Master asked her what was so funny. She motioned to the seat I had just slid across. Master looked over the table and laughed out loud, causing others in the dining room to look our way. I glanced over to my seat, being careful not to move my eyes up from their downcast position. My seat was wet from my juices when I slid across it to get out of the booth.

I was afraid Master was going to choke on his waffles as he was laughing. He got control of himself and motioned me to come closer. As I stood in front of him, he reached under the hem of my traveling dress and ran his hand up my inner thigh, causing my pussy to clench. He felt the wetness sliding down my thigh a few inches below my pussy. I blushed. He slid his finger the length of my slit on my soaking wet red thong, then pulled my thong aside and slid his finger across my clit, then down the length of my labia. I could feel how wet I was. My red panties were soaked.

Master then slid his finger deep into my pussy, crossing my G spot on the in and out strokes. My hips humped his finger then moved backwards involuntarily. Just a physical reaction to being sore, very turned on, and fingered. Mistress said,"Well, half the room knows what just happened to Kitten." Master said, "Good. Kitten, you are wet and you are a hit!"

We finished breakfast and went out to the truck. I was told to climb in first. I knew Master and Mistress were watching my pussy, with my soaking wet red thong firmly tucked between my labia. Master and Mistress climbed in behind me. Mistress went to the back and sat on the bed. I was told to sit on the passenger side.

I asked Master if I was to sit on my bare ass as was required when we were out. He said, "Yes, of course. Why would you think otherwise?" He explained to me that I was subordinate to both Himself and to Mistress. He explained all the rules, which amounted to I was to be dressed as they demanded, I was to ask permission to do anything except breathe and swallow. I would not touch myself or masturbate without their permission. I was not allowed to go to the bathroom without permission, and on and on and on. They told me in no uncertain terms that I existed solely for them to take their pleasure and what I thought or felt was of no concern to them.

Master told Mistress to take off her clothes, which she did immediately. He told me to slide two fingers into Mistress's cunt and keep them there until told to remove them.

I slid two fingers of my right hand into Mistress's very wet cunt, easily sliding past her wonderfully puffy labia and into her tunnel. Master told her to squeeze down on my fingers. When she squeezed her cunt down on my fingers, I was astonished! It was as if someone was squeezing my fingers with their very strong hand! I gasped at the strength of her pussy! Mistress smiled at me.

I said, "How do you do that?" Master tilted his head sideways at me and said, "What did you say?" I stammered and said I asked Mistress how she did that, Master. He raised his voice and shouted at me, "YOU ARE NOT TO SPEAK UNLESS ASKED QUESTIONS OR YOU ASK AND ARE GIVEN PERMISSION TO SPEAK FREELY! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Tears came to my eyes! I was horrified! Sir had never spoken to me like that!

Mistress explained to me that I was now in a Master/Mistress/slave relationship and that I had absolutely no right to question or doubt what I was told to do. I understood that, and vowed never again to question my Masters, but to wait to be told what to do. Master caressed my face, kissed me tenderly and said things would be easier once I accepted my position in this relationship. I said, with my eyes lowered appropriately, "I'm sorry Master. It will never happen again."

Master told me that Mistress had been exercising her Kegel muscles while on the road and that made them stronger, enabling her to squeeze down tight on a cock in her cunt. It made sex better for both her and her partner. I looked at Mistress and she raised her eyebrows and shook her head in agreement. She said, "Much better." Master told her to demonstrate her technique for me. He had to go into the truck stop and talk to a freight agent.

As he climbed down from the cab, he said to Mistress, "By the way, explain to Kitten about her daily maintenance spankings. "Daily maintenance spankings?" I thought to myself. "WTF?" Kitten said to me, "One thing at a time, sweetie."

"Kegels first," she said. " You may speak freely, but listen and I'll show how Master Mule has me do it. Do you know about Kegel muscles?" I told her I did and had been exercising mine for about six months. "Let me see," she said. I lifted my dress and opened my legs. I was wet, so she had no trouble sliding two fingers into me. I squeezed my Kegel muscles and she raised an eyebrow. "Pretty good," she said, but we want them like mine, so you're going to have to work.