All Comments on 'Kitty Ch. 01'

by bbsavage

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kinda romance

Sure I get the whole picture here but this might do a lot better in the Erotic Couples section, even more so if you keep the Daddy/Little Kitten theme as the main driving force when it comes to sex and their relationship in general.

As a whole it has romantic potential if you choose to go that way as I wouldn't mind seeing them fight the troubles life throws at them (specially her parents), see them getting successful careers and eventually the happy ever after. It's always nice to see childhood friend fall in love and see that love flourish to the fullest, even if it means one of them has a dominant streak.

4* are the best I can give you for now.

EarlGrey1070EarlGrey1070almost 7 years ago
Foul! (As in Basketball not stench or birds)

This should not have been in romance. You sucked me in with a sweet and wholesome opener only punch me in the gut with Mike taking advantage of kitty's abuse from her parents. He's made her a perpetual dependent slave to her own insecurities under the guise of savior protector. I really enjoyed the romance but the sudden turn to domination was unpleasant. And I'm not knocking domination. Sometimes s little of that is fun, more for some than others. I get that. Thank for the read. I'll read more of your work but I hope it gets in the right category. Hope I didn't sound like a hater. It just wasnt good for me. I hope others liked it a lot. You worked hard on this piece and I appreachiate that .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

NOT ROMANCE! Starting out sweet and then turning to domination for the rest makes no sense. If you reallly feel the need to continue this then move to another category.

bbsavagebbsavagealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Mea Culpa

Thanks for the feedback, folks. It was really just a careless oversight that I had the wrong category. I will submit an edit as soon as I am able to get it moved in a more appropriate category. Still fairly new to this space and didn't mean to offend anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not Offended. Still a Good Read

I understand where the others are coming from, but I enjoyed the chapter and am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More more more

Please!!

TechpillTechpillover 6 years ago
Continue

This a really good story I hope this continues and soon

phoenixeyephoenixeyeabout 5 years ago
Daddy?

I loved the story and the sex scene. Nothing wrong with a little dominance. The story is still romantic, but... Daddy? Really? This put me off so much to the point of not being able to enjoy the climax of the story. Especially after associating the nick with her real dad. WTF? Just my opinion but I would rather any other of those nicks. Sir was fine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbbsavage@bbsavage
I like older men, stories/RP about submission and dominance, and being a little bit naughty...