Kitty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbsavage
bbsavage
29 Followers

She picked up the drawing pad and showed him, "another unicorn picture. I added a couple fairies to this one." She eyed her work critically before shrugging. "I guess it's not too bad."

Mike wrapped one hand over hers as they held the pad together. "Kitty, this is fantastic. You're such a great artist. I can't wait until you are writing and illustrating your own kids books."

Kitty blushed at his praise. "Me too," she said softly, "But it's so hard to make it as an author. Maybe I'll just keep doing this as a hobby and get a real job."

Mike took her chin between his fingers and turned her face to his. "Sweetheart, you can do anything you put your mind to, you know that right?"

Kitty blushed deeper and whined, "Miiiike. Come on. You're my friend so you have to say junk like that."

He laughed lightly at her self-deprecation. "I do not have to say that shit, Kitty. I'm being honest, and you know it. You're really really good."

She squirmed, unsure what to do with the compliments.

"You are," he said firmly. "Man, I could kick your parents' asses for making you doubt yourself like this. And that bitch, Darla. Fuck, she's lucky she's a chick. If I heard a guy talking to you like that, I would knock him into next week"

"Mike, we've been over this at least a million times. My parents just don't understand me. And Darla, well it's obvious she just didn't want us to be friends. She wanted you for herself."

"Never gonna happen, Baby. You and me are connected for life. And as for your parents - you deserve someone who understands you, who wants to take care of you and build you up so you can see how fantastic you are."

"Ugh, Mike. It doesn't do any good to talk about this over and over. They're not going to change and talking about it only makes me feel sad about it."

"Okay, okay," Mike soothed, one hand rubbing her knee gently. "I can't have you sad. Let's just forget about them and do our own thing, okay?"

"Okay," she whispered.

They sat quietly for a moment, looking at the unicorn and fairy scene, as Mike's large rough hand sent bolts of warmth radiating up from her knee to her core. Kitty felt herself getting wet as she sat with Mike, her best friend and crush.

"Mike?" she began quietly.

"Yes, my Kitty?"

"What are we doing?"

"Well I'm not totally sure," he said softly. "But I think we might be taking this thing to another level. Would that be okay with you?" He was so confident, so self-assured, so stable. He was asking her, but it was so clear that he knew that this was what would happen.

"I think I'd like that," she answered with her shy little smile, her nose crinkling and her eyes sparkling with happiness.

Unable to help himself, Mike again leaned in to take her lips with his. She again yielded to his tongue and he wasted no time exploring. His tongue teased hers, pushing in deeper, using his tongue in her mouth just like he knew his cock would thrust in her pussy.

Speaking of his cock... He felt himself growing harder as she squirmed on his lap, the little lady unused to so much attention and stimulation. She felt his cock thicken under her thighs and drew back from his lips.

"Mike? Um... is that..." she trailed off, watching the heat and possession in his eyes.

"Yeah, Baby," he gritted out. "That's my cock."

She couldn't help the giggle that erupted from her. "Oh."

"Oh?" he raised an eyebrow at her. "And just what's so funny about my hard cock, little Kitten?"

"Nothing, nothing," she said quickly, trying to contain the giggles. "I just didn't expect it to feel like that."

He groaned deeply. "You're killing me, sweet thing. I mean, I guess I knew you were pretty innocent, but... I just never let myself think about what you were or weren't doing with other dudes."

She shrugged flippantly. "Veronique kept trying to hook me up with guys last year, but none of them really did it for me."

Mike growled quietly.

She couldn't hide how much she liked his feeling of possession. "There was one guy that got hard while we were kissing," she began.

"Christ, Kitty. I don't think I want to hear this shit!"

She laughed at his indignation. "No, it's fine! I only know he was hard because he," she stopped, embarrassed.

"He what, Baby?"

She cleared her throat. "He, um... you know... finished in his pants. We kissed for a couple minutes and he touched my boob then... kind of grunted and groaned. When we pulled apart, I saw the wet spot on his pants."

Mike was appalled. "Seriously? That seriously happened?"

She nodded. "Yeah. I didn't touch it. Or really touch him, come to think of it. I just kind of stared at him, not sure what to do."

"What did he do?" Mike asked, still slightly horrified.

"He was clearly super embarrassed and said he had to go. He left."

"Jesus Christ. Fucking freshmen," Mike muttered.

"It was fine, really," Kitty said, trying to make Mike feel better, though she couldn't quite figure out why he was unhappy. "Like I said, I wasn't really into him anyway."

"That's hardly the point, Kitty," Mike said, his arms again moving, petting her, stroking her arms and back. "A real man takes care of the woman he's with. A real man doesn't fucking cum in his pants while kissing. He gets his woman off first and then worries about himself." Mike pushed another strand back from her eyes, holding her gaze as he cupped her face.

"Oh. Well... I don't think I would have wanted him to... you know..."

"Made you cum?"

"Yeah," she blushed at the frank language.

"Gotta tell you, sweet thing, it makes me happy to hear that some fucking freshman pencil dick didn't do it for you," Mike said, his thumb tracing her bottom lip gently.

"It does?" she asked a little breathlessly.

He stilled his thumb in the middle of her plump lip and nodded.

She watched his eyes flickering between her eyes, her lips, her hair, back again. She could tell he didn't know where to look, what to do first. She knew the feeling.

Kitty collected her courage and let her tongue flick out to lick the pad of his thumb resting on lip. Mike sucked in a breath and tightened his grip on her waist. Emboldened, she did it again.

He growled, "Oh Baby, you like to tease?"

She smiled her playful smile and shrugged a little. "Do you like it?" The self-doubt and hopefulness warred in her eyes.

He leaned his face in close to hers and let their noses touch, "mmhmm. I do."

She swallowed the nerves and said, "I want to be good enough for you."

He was quick to assure her, "you're more than good enough for me, Kitty. You're my favorite person."

"I know," she said sweetly. "And you're mine... But I mean, I want to be good enough for you... like in bed and stuff."

His eyes flashed and he tried to take stock of the moment. He didn't want to scare her off, he didn't want to give her reason to doubt herself like those fuckhead parents of hers always did. He wanted her to be his confident, sexy little Kitten. Briefly he wondered at how fast he'd latched on to her as an object of desire, when for years they had kept things solidly in the Friend Zone. He realized he didn't care how it happened or why, he just knew that this was meant to be. He knew she was the girl for him and he'd help her see it.

"Well," he began after a moment of consideration, "I'm not too worried about it, Baby. I know you're going to be good enough for me because you're you and you're everything I could want." She blushed again, again feeling swept away by the exhilaration of this new thing between them. "But..." he eyed her carefully.

"But?" she gulped.

"But would you like me to teach you what I like, sweet thing? Would you like me to teach you how you can please me?"

"Oh Mike, would you?!" she cried happily. "Would you really?"

"Oh my sweet little Kitty. Trust me when I say it would be my pleasure."

And with that, he grabbed her up in his arms and rose to take her to her bedroom. His bed would need new sheets to fully exorcise that skank Darla, but he could give his Kitten her first lesson on her double bed with the pale pink sheets and the pink and purple quilt she had made herself. She squealed in his arms, clutching his shoulders and trying to keep from pinching herself to be sure this was really real.

He gently laid her back on the quilt and leaned in for another kiss, sweeping his tongue along her lips and into her eager mouth. His hands roamed her body, feeling and squeezing her generous C cups, feeling her nipples stiffen against his palm. He grabbed the shirt at the hem and pushed it up, revealing her heaving tits. He had seen her in a bathing suit plenty of times, but had never seen the cute little rosy nipples, tightly stiffened and ready for his mouth. He groaned again, low in his throat, unable to believe he had this sexy little fairy all to himself.

As his mouth took the left nipple and his fingers gently rolled the right one, Kitty started panting and moaning. His tongue flicked across the stiff peak in his mouth and she yelped.

"Mike! I, uh... Oh, God, Mike. I..."

He released her nippled and looked up at her. "You what, sweet thing?"

"I thought you were going to teach me how to please you," she said breathlessly.

He grinned wickedly. "This does please me, my little Kitten. More than I can say." And he switched his mouth to her right nipple, teasing the left with his rough fingers. Not wanting to let her go, but desperate to have her soft warm body against his, he helped her sit up and yanked the t-shirt over her head, before grabbing his own shirt and pulled it off. He threw the shirts on the floor and then teased the skin along the top of the boxers she wore as sleep shorts.

"Lift, Kitten," he instructed and was pleased when she immediately followed his order. He slipped the shorts down past her hips and thighs, slowly working them off her legs. He sat back to take her all in, enjoying the view of her pale skin, dotted with freckles here and there. His gaze came to the juncture of her thighs and he felt his breath catch. Her pussy lips were smooth, a small square of curls above the slit were a couple shades darker than the strawberry blond hair on her head. He could see her excitement starting to dampen the puffy little lips and licked his lips in anticipation of how sweet he knew she'd taste. He was straddling her knees, keeping her legs pinned together. She could feel that steel length in this shorts against her leg and tried to wiggle around so she could feel more of him.

"Mike," she panted.

"Yes, Kitty," he teased.

"I want to... touch you... I want you to help me make you feel good."

"You will, my sweet girl. You will. But first, hold onto the headboard... I need to taste my Kitty's kitty." He slid off her legs and pulled them apart, revealing her dripping wet center to him. "Look how wet your cunt is, Baby," he said, a bit awed.

Between being totally naked in front of him, the kisses, his attention to her nipples, and now his crude but complimentary words about her pussy, she knew she was blushing from head to toe, and that he could see her embarrassment. He enjoyed watching her struggle with his frank appreciation, he liked that she was modest and innocent. Her sweet humility turned him on more and he leaned in and gave her clit, peeking out between her folds, a gentle kiss.

"Let me make you feel good, Kitty Kat. Let me lick this delicious pussy and make you cum so I can taste how sweet you are. Do you like it when I lick your clit, Baby?" He stiffened his tongue and flicked it across her little pearl a few times. Her back arched with delight and she moaned.

"Oh my GOD, Mike. That feels so good!"

He smiled at her excitement and dove back in for more. He pushed her legs as far apart as they'd go and leaned in, dragging his tongue from her ass up to her dripping wet pussy opening, pushing inside her once, twice, three times, then pulled himself back to her throbbing little clit. He latched on, sucking it into his mouth and keeping the pressure building. His strong arms kept her legs pinned, even as she tried to buck loose of his grip and writhe below him.

"Mike!" She called out. "I can't... I just... Oh God..." She couldn't finish her sentence and it made Mike feel on top of the world. He pulled back.

"Do you want to cum, Kitty? Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes, Mike, yes yes yes please."

His long thick pointer finger toyed with her pussy entrance, circling it gently but not going in.

"Are you sure, Baby?"

Her pussy contracted, desperate to be filled. "Yes, God, Yes, Mike" she panted.

"Well lesson number one in pleasing me, my sweet Kitty," he said, "is that I like it when my girl talks dirty. So I need you to tell me just what you want. Can you do that, Baby?"

She looked panicked but took a deep breath. "Can you help me? Help me figure out the right words?"

He felt his cock, already hard with the excitement of finally having this sweet little girl, grew impossibly harder. "Of course, sweet thing. Of course," he soothed, his finger dipping just the tip into her to collect some more of her delicious nectar and spreading it up over her clit. "First things first, though. We need to figure out what you're going to call me, so you ask me for the right things in the right ways."

Her eyes were glazed with lust and she felt like she was starting to lose her mind as he continued teasing her. "What do you mean?" she managed to choke out. "Can't I call you Mike?"

He pretended to think about it, then shook his head. "The thing is, Kitty, I have this special name for you, you see? I call you Kitty, or sweet thing, or Baby... you're my sweet little Kitty Kat. I want you to have a special name for me too, so you know I'm all yours." He leaned over and sucked her nipple deeply into his mouth, teasing her with his tongue again. "Just like you're mine," he rasped as he watched her eyes cloud further and she licked her lips.

She nodded quickly. "Okay, okay, yes. That's good. I want to have a special name for you like you have for me."

"Good girl," he cooed, stroking her soaking wet pussy lips. "So what should it be? What should you call me as I teach you how to make me happy, how to make me cum? What will your special name be for your man?"

"You're my man?" she asked, trying to clear the fog of passion from her mind.

"You bet that sweet ass, I'm your man, Kitty. And you are my sweet little girl, aren't you?" Mike held her still, playing her body like a fiddle.

"Yes! Oh yes, please."

"Will you call me... Professor?" he licked her nipple and watched her expression.

Her nose crinkled and she shook her head. "No, I don't think I want you to be my professor."

"Hmmm...." he hummed. "How about Mister Mike?"

She laughed lightly at how silly it sounded. "I don't think so."

He kissed between her breasts and looked up at her again. "Master?"

Her pulse kicked up a notch. She wasn't so naive that she didn't know that some people got off on dominating and controlling others. "You want to be my Master?"

He considered it. "I don't know, Kitty. I'm trying to see what might work for us together. Do you like the idea of me being your master?"

"Maybe a little?" she said timidly." I don't know about Master though... I like the idea that I'm yours and you maybe control me a little?" she asked it like a question.

"Go on," he encouraged.

"But Master seems kind of scary to me."

He smiled at her candor. "I can see that." He trailed his tongue down to her belly button, a tiny little outie. "What about... Sir?" he swirled his tongue around her navel, teasing her more. She bucked against him again, drowning in sensation as he licked parts of her body she had no idea could feel so good.

She shook her head, though. "I call my dad 'Sir,'" she said, as dismissively as she could.

He stilled for a moment. "You do? How did I not know that?"

She shrugged as best she could. "It's what he always told me to call him. Said if I called him and other grown ups Sir and Ma'am, people would take me more seriously." She said it so matter-of-factly, with no trace of sadness for the love lost between her and her parents, Mike felt himself getting angry all over again. He did his best to shake it off and had an idea that he thought might be just the thing.

He spread her pussy lips with his first and middle finger and sucked her clit gently. "Well then, Babygirl, how about you call me Daddy?"

He watched her pussy contract and drip more luscious honey, her nipples tighten further, her eyes grow hotter.

"Daddy?" she asked, timidly, like she wasn't sure if she heard him right.

"Yeah, sweet thing. Can I be your Daddy? Take care of my little Kitten? Teach her how to please her Daddy?"

Kitty threw her head back and moaned, "ohhh God. Why is that so sexy?"

He smiled at her, feeling joy at her loosened inhibitions. "Well, Kitty? Have you decided what to call me and what to ask for?"

She looked down the length of her body at him, where he was poised to do more to her pussy which was all but begging for his attention. Kitty knew she had to put it into words.

"Please Daddy," she mewled. "Please make your Kitten cum."

He growled as he sucked her clit firmly into his mouth and thrust one single finger into her hot channel. He pushed his cock into the bed, trying to keep himself in control. She screeched with the sensation overload. "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. Dadddeeeeee," she wailed as her orgasm crashed over her. Mike kept his rhythm up, teasing more from her taut little body.

He pulled back and licked his lips. "My little Kitten is delicious."

She was breathing hard but scrambling to sit up. "Can it be your turn?"

His cock throbbed.

"What is it you're asking, Babygirl?" he prompted.

"Daddy," she teased playfully. "Can I put my mouth on you now?"

He grinned and willed himself not to lose it yet. He had so many plans for his little Kitty Kat.

"Are you asking if you can suck Daddy's cock, Baby?"

She nodded, "Yes please!"

He tried to look stern. "Have you ever done that before, sweet thing?"

She shook her head, "But you can show me right, Daddy?"

"Get down on your knees, Baby," he directed, taking a seat on the edge of the bed and spreading his legs wide. He held himself up, presenting his cock and balls to her eager eyes. "This is Daddy's cock. It's so hard because Daddy thinks you're the sexiest fucking thing he's ever seen, Baby. Let me see you give my cock a kiss." Kitty leaned in, smelling his manly musk, and gently pressed a kiss at the base of the cock, right where it met his balls. She quickly moved her mouth upward, peppering him with more kisses as she went.

"That's it, Kitty," he coached. "Now add a little bit of your tongue." She followed directions so well, he noticed, putting a little wet lick behind each kiss. "Ohhhhh, yesssss," he gritted out. "Good girl."

She reached the broad helmet of his long thick cock and looked to him for further instruction.

"Can you put the head in your mouth, Baby? Use your tongue to play with him."

Kitty opened wide to take the large head into her warm wet mouth, sliding her tongue along the ridge just below. She moaned a little, surprised by how much she was enjoying this. Her pussy, still wet from her earlier release, pulsed with pleasure. She tasted something salty land on her tongue. She looked up at him, the question in her eyes, as she continued to suckle his hard thickness gently.

"That's Daddy's precum, Baby. You're making him feel so fucking good. What a good girl," he praised. "Now try to take a little more into your mouth." She took a breath through her nose and moved her mouth down the length of him. He watched at three or four inches of his nine inch cock disappeared behind her full pink lips. He held his breath as he watched her enjoy the feeling. It was clear she was loving this, he thought to himself. Clear that she was a natural born cocksucker. He couldn't keep the grin off his face, even as he fought to keep from thrusting into her throat. He felt the cockhead hit the back of her throat and he stroked her face in appreciation. "What a good girl, my little Kitten is. Now stick out your tongue a little bit, breathe through your nose and open your throat."

bbsavage
bbsavage
29 Followers