Kitty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her fucking adorable face as she concentrated on following his directions. As he felt her relax her throat muscles, he pushed another inch or two in. "Now swallow, Kitten." The feeling was incredible, both the tight warmth of being in her mouth and throat, as well as the surge of power he felt as his little girl submitted to his control. "Good girl, Kitty. You are such a good little slut Kitten for Daddy, you know that?"

Her eyes glowed with happiness as she tried to move back and forth on his girth. When she started gagging, he gently removed himself from her mouth, careful to keep praising her, stroking her face, petting her sweetly.

She was panting, her lips wet with saliva, her whole body heaving with need.

He smirked, "Is Kitten ready for lesson number two?"

She nodded eagerly. "Yes Daddy. Please teach me more!"

He feigned reluctance. "Well okay. We can do one more lesson today, then Kitten needs some rest." She pouted and he gripped her chin in his hand and pulled her eyes to his. "What's that, Babygirl?"

She grumbled, "Thank you Daddy. But I don't wanna rest."

Her petulance only made him want her more.

"I have a feeling you'll be pretty tired after this lesson, sweet thing. Climb up on Daddy's lap." He pulled himself back toward the headboard and allowed her to straddle his throbbing cock. The way she sat, his cock slid between her pussy lips and she gasped with appreciation for the hardness against her clit.

"Daddy that feels really good."

"I'm glad, Kitty. I'm very glad. I want you to feel really good. This might hurt for a minute, though. So I need to make sure you're as ready as you can be. Daddy's cock is pretty big and I don't want to hurt you more than I need to."

She whined and whimpered, not sure if she was excited or scared. Maybe both, she decided. She knew she was losing her mind with desire, she knew she felt like she was in an alternate reality, a dream come true, being here with Mike, about to lose her virginity to her best friend that she was now calling "Daddy."

Mike's cock thrust between her pussy lips, teasing her clit more. Her pussy juiced around him.

"Are you ready to take this cock, sweet thing? Ready to give yourself to me?" He held their eye contact, showing her how steady he felt, how ready to take her to new heights.

"Yes," she sighed.

"Yes what, little girl?" He asked harshly.

"Yes Daddy. Yes please. Take my virginity, put your cock in me. Please."

He couldn't hold back any more. He lifted her hips and lined his cock up with her slick wet opening. "Go slow, Baby," he cautioned, helping her slide down his length carefully.

The feeling was unlike anything she could have imagined. He was so big and her pussy so tight. She watched his jaw tighten as he squeezed his hands on her waist. Her nerves got the better of her, watching him look so tense.

"Is it okay, Daddy?" she whispered.

"Fuck, Babygirl. You are amazing. You feel so fucking incredible. I don't know how long I am going to last once I get all the way into your sexy wet pussy."

She could hear him fighting for control and felt herself stretching to accommodate that thick yummy cock. She couldn't wait till he let her suck on it again. The thought distracted her for a moment, her pussy muscles squeezing in anticipation.

He groaned "Sweet thing, you have to relax or I'm never getting in there."

"Sorry," she murmured, leaning forward to kiss him sweetly.

He met her sweet kiss with a powerful one of his own and took over, thrusting his tongue into her, holding her steady, about four inches from bottoming out inside her, butting against the last vestiges of her virginity.

"Kitty," he said against her mouth between kisses. "Kitten."

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Brace yourself." He took her mouth, brought his thumb down on her throbbing little clit, and thrust up past her hymen, all the way into her unbelievably tight hot cunt, all in one breath.

Kitty screamed, the pain overtaking the pleasure for just that moment.

"I'm sorry," he apologized, kissing along her jaw and neck. "I'm so sorry, Babygirl. I had to get past it so you could start to feel good again."

She held still in his embrace, impaled on his lap and almost afraid to move.

"Baby," he goaded. "Rock your hips for me." She looked at him with trust and adoration and did as he said, moving her hips in gently little rocking motions.

"OhGod, Daddy. That feels really really good," she breathed.

"Fuck yes, it does, Kitty. My Kitty. My precious little Kitten is such a sexy" he kissed her nose, "sweet," he kissed her lips, "fucking hot" he licked the column of her throat, "Babygirl." He started thrusting up into her as she circled her hips, trying to meet his thrusts with her own.

His thumb remained on her clit, rubbing tight circles on the hot button as she felt herself winding higher and higher.

"I'm gonna cum, Baby, are you ready? Ready for Daddy to cum in his Kitty's kitty?"

Kitty couldn't answer, her mouth seemed to have stopped working. She could only nod, frantically.

He pumped up into her three more times, gently pinching her clit as he did, and he began spurting into her. The feeling of his cock spitting cum deep inside her set Kitty off as well and they came together as the orgasm took over.

When the last wave of pleasure subsided, Mike pulled her down next to him and wrapped his arm around her.

"Rest now, my little Kitty."

She purred with pleasure and felt herself fall asleep next to her Daddy.