Kitty Gets Spirited Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bartender handed her the drink and Kitty sipped it, taking a moment to enjoy the slight burn of booze and look out at the crowded dance floor. Then, as she took another sip, she saw Della approach. She had lost track of her friend over an hour ago. She waved at her and smiled. Della was smiling and looked a bit flushed as well, her eyes seemed a bit glazed. It appeared they were both having a good time.

"Della! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ditch you. I just got kind of lost in the crowd here. Have you been having a good time?"

Della smiled at her friend; her eyes seemed to slowly caress Kitty from top to bottom.

"Oh yes." She replied. "But I'm glad I found you. I found something you really should see."

Kitty looked at Della. She had a sort of odd look on her face, and the way she was eyeing Kitty, it made her just a little embarrassed.

"What is it?" She asked her friend.

C'mon," she said, taking Kitty's arm. "You really need to see it to understand."

Kitty shrugged and let her friend lead her away from the bar. They crossed to a corner of the hall and Della led them to a side door.

"It's back here." She said, opening the door and urging Kitty through. "You are going to be amazed!"

Kitty went through the door followed closely by her friend. The door led into a hall with several more doors in it. Kitty could still hear the deep base of the dance music being played in the other room, but it echoed strangely when the door shut. The overhead lights were out but a few of the doors were open with light spilling out so visibility was dim but not dark.

"What is it, Della?" Kitty asked again, curiosity building. This part of the building didn't look like it had been decorated so she didn't think it was part of the party.

"You'll see," Della answered. "It's just down here."

Della led Kitty to the second open door. There was light coming from within. Dell ushered Kitty in, making her go first. Kitty stepped in and found herself in a large room, paneled in a light oak with grey trim. There was a velvet upholstered couch on the far wall and a couple of bar stools set at a much smaller bar, designed to be mobile. Overhead were several large heating pipes that ran from one wall to the other. The whole room had a strange mix of industrial and comfort station look and feel to it. There were also 4 men dressed in costumes in the room as well.

Kitty stared at the quartet for a moment, confused. The four of them stared back at Kitty, desire glinting in their red-rimmed eyes. Their faces were smiling but Kitty didn't trust those smiles. They looked...predatory.

"What is this?" she started to ask Della. Then she heard the door slam shut. The sound of the music dimmed considerably now that the heavy door was closed.

"This," Della said, walking slowly up to Kitty, "Is our very own party. And you are the guest of honor."

She reached out and cupped a hand over Kitty's breast and squeezed. Then she leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, her tongue sliding out and softly licking her face. Kitty yelped and jumped away.

"What the hell?" She shouted. "What are you doing Della?"

Della pressed forward, taking a hand and sliding it around Kitty's neck, pulling her in towards her. Her mouth came close, and she whispered:

"This one has secretly desired you for a long time." Then she pressed her mouth to Kitty's and kissed her deeply.

For a moment, she was too stunned to move. Then she felt other hands taking her by the arms and pulling them behind her back. The other four men had stepped up and surrounded Kitty and taken a hold of her. She struggled to pull away, turning her head away from Della's kiss.

"No! Wait, let go!"

She tried to get away but the men around her held her tight. Now hands were doing more than holding her arms. She felt hands sliding down over her ruffled dress and grabbing at her ass. Other hands slid across her breasts, squeezing and patting them. One of the men, an older gent in a steampunk suit and bowler hat, leaned in and put his face between her ample boobs. She felt his lips kissing her, his tongue licking the tops of her breasts. She began to get very scared, her heart beating faster.

"Della" She cried out. "Help me, please!"

Della laughed and bent down to grab the bottom of her dress. She gathered it in her hands and lifted it up, revealing the petticoats that Kitty was wearing under the dress, exposing her round and ample ass.

"Della, no! Please, help me!" She begged again, still not believing her friend could really be a part of this.

Now the men surrounding her were pulling her forward, further into the room. That's when Kitty noticed the rope. It was hanging from the ceiling, having been looped around the large overhead pipes. Two ends hung down to about three or four feet above the floor. The men forced the struggling Kitty forward till she was next to the rope.

"Get the fuck away from me!" she screamed! "Help me! Help!"

Kitty began to really struggle and fight now, screaming for help to anyone that could hear her. But the four men surrounding her were too strong. Even as she fought against them, momentarily pulling an arm free and kicking at any one of them she could reach, they kept control of her. Two of the men, one dressed as a ridiculous looking toy cowboy and the other in an old fashioned police uniform, grabbed her arms and raised them, forcing them up over her head. The others held her tight. Della took hold of the rope and began to tie Kitty's wrists. She made several loops and then knotted the rope very tightly.

Now the men all let go of her and stood back to watch her struggle. Kitty pulled and twisted, trying to get free but her hands were firmly bound above her head. There was some slack, she could move some and she tried diligently to yank and pull against the rope. But Della had done a good job and she was trapped.

"Della, why?" Kitty cried out. "Why are you doing this?"

Della walked up to Kitty and took her face between her two hands. She turned her head slightly and stared into Kitty's eyes. Kitty saw that her friend's eyes were pale and red. They had a far away look in them that seemed almost like she wasn't actually looking at Kitty. When Della spoke, her voice was husky, like someone who was a lifetime smoker.

"I have made my choice. I was once a victim. Never again. Better to be the abuser, than to suffer at the hands of others."

"What the hell does that mean?" Kitty asked, her own voice trembling.

Her heart was beating like a jackhammer and her whole body was shaking. She was scared of what was happening to her. Della didn't answer her and stepped back. The others now came forward again. They began to grab at Kitty's dress, pull at her clothes. She felt them tugging at her skirts, heard fabric tearing as she was yanked one way and then another. The men were literally tearing her clothes off of her. Buttons popped and seams ripped as they grabbed and tore at her. In moments, Kitty was left in only a corset and brassiere as well as her panties and hose.

"Please stop!" she begged, but they didn't listen.

Hands reached out, grabbing at her large breasts, squeezing and pulling. She felt hands slap at her rounded ass and then pull on her panties and slip inside of them to grab her cheeks. She yelped and jumped, twisting and kicking out, trying to get away from these grasping hands. Then she saw the knife in the hands of the man dressed as the Grim Reaper and she screamed.

He just reached for Kitty and grabbed her brassiere. He pulled the strap out and quickly cut through it with his knife. Then he cut the other strap over her other shoulder. Immediately the man in the old-time bobby costume grabbed the cups of her bra and yanked them down. Kitty's voluptuous breasts sprang free. The toy cowboy grabbed her naked breast and squeezed hard, lifting and twisting it till Kitty cried out.

"OH! Please stop!" She begged. But hands continued to touch, pinch and grope her everywhere.

Della again came up to Kitty and stood behind her. Kitty felt Della's hands slide into her panties, grabbing them and pulling them up hard, giving Kitty a hardcore wedgie. Her panties slid into her pussy and were pulled tight against her mound. Della yanked hard and twisted and Kitty groaned as her slit was stroked and pulled by the tangled underwear. Della sawed the silky fabric back and forth between Kitty's legs making her grunt and moan even more. She struggled to pull away, to stop the hands pulling at her but she was trapped.

Kitty begged Della one last time to stop, but even as she did, Kitty realized something awful. Her pussy was starting to get wet. The constant stretching and pulling of the fabric hard against her lips was having an effect. Against her will Kitty was starting to feel aroused.

"Oh no, please don't!" she begged. She didn't want these people to see what they were doing to her, what they were making her feel.

Della finally stopped pulling on Kitty's panties but now she simply pulled them down, off her round and jiggling ass, uncovering her hairy bush. Kitty had on hose and a garter, but they only came up to the top of her thigh, so the panties were easily pulled down to her feet.

While Della was pulling off her panties, the others were not ignoring the rest of her body. The bobby was still squeezing her breasts. He pinched a nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pulled hard, twisting and squeezing.

Kitty shrieked and tried to twist away but the toy cowboy was beside her and bent his head down, taking her other nipple in his mouth. He grabbed it with his teeth and as he held it there, ran his tongue across it, lavishing it with warm, wet strokes. Kitty's sensitive nipples were reacting and growing harder and stiffer under this toying.

Now the grim reaper was grabbing a leg and pulling it wide, his hands sliding up, pinching her flesh, moving further up her leg till his fingers crossed onto her pussy. It was already wet, and his fingers pulled at her labia, spreading her wider and pressing in. Kitty grunted with effort and tried to keep her legs together to thwart his fingers, but the others helped by holding her legs and keeping them spread.

As some hands pulled down her silk hose, sliding them down her legs and off of her, the man in the grim reaper's costume let his fingers explore deeper in between her legs. Kitty groaned as she felt two fingers slide into her deeply, past the first knuckles. They pulled apart and twisted, stroking and inflaming her cunt, making it run with wetness. Then they touched her clit. She felt the fingers squeeze and pull at her clit, pinching and stroking it.

Kitty's breath started to come faster. She wriggled her hips in a vain attempt to get away from the fingers that were teasing her body, edging her towards what she now recognized was the build up towards an orgasm.

"Oh no! For god's sake please don't! Stop, please!" she begged. But the fingers kept stroking and playing with her.

Now Della was running her hands up and over Kitty's ass. She grabbed and squeezed her fleshy ass cheeks. Then, suddenly she released them. Kitty was grateful for a small reprieve but only for a moment. Della took her hand and brought its open palm down hard on Kitty's ass. The thick, meaty sound of Della spanking Kitty was loud, and Kitty felt the jolt all through her body. She squealed and automatically thrust forward to ward off another blow. That just shoved the fingers in her twat deeper into her.

She moaned in frustration and pain and the feeling of heat that was building quickly inside of her. How could she be reacting to this rape? Why was it exciting her to have these strangers touching and stroking her, pulling at her breasts, teasing her nipples? What kind of a slut must she be to be getting off on this. The shame and humiliation of being used this way made her start to cry.

Tears filled her eyes and fell down her cheeks. She gulped air as a third finger was slid up into her and now all three were rapidly being stroked in and out, faster and harder. Her clit was mashed by the invading digits and she could feel the orgasm coming faster.

'SMACK.' Again, another open-handed blow on her ass. 'Smack.' And another, and another. Now the slaps were coming hard and fast matching the pace of the hand inside her, stroking her towards her climax. She couldn't pull away from the fingers fucking her hard and fast and she couldn't pull away from Della's hand as it spanked her again and again.

At her tits, the cowboy was still biting and pulling, sucking hard on her abused nipple. Her other breast was now being slapped hard, across the nipple. One, two, three hard smacks. Then the hand would grab and squeeze, twisting it. Pulling it up and letting it drop and then, slap, slap, slap again.

Kitty bucked and writhed and squirmed, she sobbed and begged them to stop, shouting or pleading as her body was taken on an unwilling thrill ride and rushed faster and faster towards its inevitable climax. She could feel her juices flowing, felt her pussy clenching at the fingers even as she struggled to keep away from them.

She was flushed, her body felt feverish, and she tingled all over. It was rising fast in her and she couldn't stop it now no matter what she wanted. These men, these strangers, and Della, were going to make her cum, and cum hard.

"AAAAAHHHHH! NNNOOOO!" she screamed out as the final wave of fire washed out from between her legs, down to the souls of her feet and up into her belly and her tits. Her nipples hardened even more; her breasts felt like they were swelling. Her whole body shook, and Kitty screamed and sobbed, and her orgasm flooded through her, leaving no part of her body untouched. She shook all over, yanking mindlessly on the ropes holding her hands. She couldn't speak, just grunt and cry out, giving into the violent sensation that coursed through her.

Kitty's body was still trembling from the intense orgasm she had just had when all of the men and Della stepped back from her. Kitty would have collapsed if she wasn't held up by the ropes. As it was, she sagged on shaky legs, covered in sweat, juices from her pussy running down her legs. She tried to shake the hair out of her eyes and look at this group of men who had just teased and tormented her to a powerful orgasm.

The group of men just grinned at her. As she looked at them, she could see all of their eyes were red rimmed with dark circles under them. They were glazed and almost seemed fogged over, like eyes with cataracts. They all stared at her and then, quickly began to undress. They unbuttoned their coats and shirts, discarded their vests, pulled off their robes. Soon all four men were standing naked in front of her, their cocks were all hard and standing at attention.

And what cocks they were! Every one of them was at least nine or ten inches long, and very thick. The man who had been wearing the cowboy outfit had a curve to his and the head glistened bulbous and purple, wet with precum. The grim reaper, or the man who had worn that costume, had the largest prick, and the widest. It quivered as if anticipating what came next. Even as Kitty started to come down from her orgasm, she shivered, knowing her ordeal was not over.

Then Della stepped in front of her. She had also taken off her costume and was standing naked, staring at kitty. Her perky breasts had rock hard nipples standing out from them, deep red against her tanned skin. Her lithe body was muscled and taught, like a body builders and her pussy was shaved clean, her lips red and already glinting with moisture.

Della moved forward with a languid stroll, till she was almost touching Kitty. She reached out and stroked Kitty's left breast, sliding over the nipple and scraping it with her long nails. The touch made Kitty groan and shiver violently. Della scratched across her other nipple and then pinched it hard, twisting it cruelly. Kitty cried out, tears filling her eyes.

"Now, it's our turn" Della said, again in that smoky voice. "Your turn to serve us!"

She grabbed Kitty's head and pulled it down. The ropes holding her had just enough slack that when Della shoved her hips forward, Kitty's face was pulled directly onto her pussy. Kitty was shocked. She had bever been with a woman before and now she had her face in a wet warm pussy.

She gagged and tried to pull away, but Della gripped a handful of her hair and kept her shoved against her crotch. She took her other hand and pinched Kitty's nose shut.

"If you ever want to breathe, you had better start licking" Della commanded.

Kitty shook her head and tried not to open her mouth but the need to breathe was becoming urgent. She held out as long as she could and then gasped, taking in air and the musk of Della's pussy. Della laughed and held her head tighter against her crotch. Kitty had no choice. She stuck her tongue out and tentatively licked Della's pussy. Its taste was both sweet and sour at once. She didn't love it, but she didn't hate it as much as she had thought she would.

"OK boys," Della said, "go for it!"

The others wasted no time, rushing forward en mass. The grabbed at Kitty's body, sliding their hands over and under her, touching and pinching her breasts, slapping her ass again, fingering her wet slit. Kitty gulped air, licked pussy and groaned at the touches of these men. Her body was responding. Even as she hated what these men and Della were doing to her, making her do, her body was trembling with excitement and lust. Her tits were rock hard and the ache in them felt so good even as she cursed at the men pinching and pulling them. Her pussy was dripping as fingers pulled her sensitive lips wide and stuck two, three and now four fingers deep into her, twisting, stroking and pumping in and out.

Kitty shuddered and groaned under their rough attention even as she kept licking and sucking on Della's wet and swollen twat. She stuck her tongue into Della's warm, wet folds, she lashed it over Della's engorged clit, she sucked and drank the juices that flowed out of Della and cascaded down Kitty's face, her chin and dripped down her neck and onto her boobs, where the men rubbed it into her tit-flesh, and licked it from their fingers.

Then Kitty felt one of the men lie on the floor between her legs. Two others helped by pulling on her legs, spreading them wider than ever. Kitty was off balance but was held up by the rope that tied her hands above her and by being forced to lean harder into Della's crotch. Now even though Della had released her nose, Kitty was finding it hard to get any air.

Even as she puffed and grunted and licked Della towards climax, the man below her slid further between her legs. He laid on his back and now his face was under Kitty's bouncing, jiggling boobs. His massive cock was directly in line with her pussy and the men at her sides pushed against the back of her knees, making her squat on the man's cock. She felt the round head of his enormous cock push at the entrance to her wet and dripping pussy. She moaned in pain and lust as the head slowly entered her. The man began to thrust and Kitty could feel it spreading her wider than she had ever been spread. She grunted and yelled into Della's pussy and tried to scream "NO", but Della ground her pussy harder against Kitty's face and any intelligible words were swallowed up between Della's legs.

Now the man under her was thrusting up. He grabbed at her hanging breasts and squeezed, pulling them towards his face. Even as he humped his pelvis up, his head leaned up and began to suck on her tits. He bit and pulled with his teeth, licking her nipple again and again. While his mouth kept sucking and biting on the one breast, he squeezed and twisted her other breast, pulling and milking the nipple.

Now Della began to shake and moan, her breath was coming in ragged gasps and suddenly hot, tangy sweet and bitter liquid was squirting from her pussy and covering Kitty's face. She couldn't turn her head away and was forced to yet again swallow mouthfuls of Della's ejaculation. After a few more thrusts and swipes across kitty's face, Della stepped bac, gasping and groaning with pleasure.