Kitty Gets Spirited Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too long...it has been too long" she was moaning.

Kitty didn't understand any of this. What Della was saying wasn't making any sense. In some ways her voice didn't even sound like her own, but she couldn't think about that now. She gulped in lungsful of air and spit out what little she could of the spicy cunt-juice Della had made her swallow.

Now under her, the man pumped into her, harder and faster. Kitty yelled, pleading with them to stop but they continued their assault. The man who had been dressed as a bobby stepped up in front of her and before she even had time to react, he grabbed her hair as Della had done and began to force his big cock into Kitty's mouth. Kitty's eyes went wide, and she gagged as he filled her mouth and pressed against the inside of her cheek. He held her there and took his hand and slapped her face where his cock made her cheek bulge out. He slapped her several more times.

"Suck, slut" he growled and thrust in deeper..

Kitty had no say in the matter and was compelled to swallow his throbbing member. She felt it roll over her tongue and push back towards her throat. She gagged and spit and grunted as he face-fucked her, thrusting deeper each time.

Kitty's eyes watered, her breath, when she could get any, came in ragged gasps. She sobbed and cried around his cock but that just seemed to urge the man to faster and more violent thrusts. Soon his bulging ball sack was slapping against Kitty's chin.

Her pussy was being pounded, her breasts sucked, bitten and pinched and she was deep throating a massive cock. Now she felt hands slap her ass again, then grab the cheeks and spread them. Della had moved behind her and was grabbing her round and ample ass while the fellow who had been a toy cowboy was sliding his curved but very thick dick between her cheeks. She could feel it resting against her asshole. She bucked her hips and tried to kick back but Della held her ass tight and forced her to stay down, impaled on the cock below her.

Now at her ass, the man began to rub his cockhead against her puckered, brown hole. He pressed against it and started to shove in. Kitty had never been much for anal sex, and she was tight and not lubed. The mans cock had a hard time pushing in but he kept up the pressure and slowly, painfully her ass spread for him, and he entered her from the rear.

A huge cock in her pussy and now a thick cock spearing deep into her ass. She could feel the two rigid members pushing and sliding in her, almost touching one another, just separated by the thin membrane between the two canals of her body. Della kept a grip on her ass, occasionally taking a moment to slap her hard. Her ass cheeks were turning red, each slap becoming more painful. Her ass hurt terribly as the invading cock in it thrust deep, pulled out then thrust back in again.

Below, the man fucking her pussy was becoming synced to the thrusts from the man in her ass and he began to match the thrust. As one pulled back, the other pushed in and then they reversed. Again and again, faster and faster they built their rhythm and kept up the pace, using itty to fulfill their carnal needs.

Kitty was horrified and angry and in pain as the men double penetrated her, faster and deeper. The cock in front of her was filling her mouth and plugging her throat. And through all this her body continued to respond. The pain in her ass, the lack of air in her lungs, the painful biting and pinching of her breasts, she was shaking with building pressure, fire racing through her loins. Pain and pleasure melding till she couldn't distinguish one from another. The three men filled her airtight and continued to run their paces with her body and her body embraced the force and pain and lust and replied by dragging Kitty towards yet another orgasm.

Kitty couldn't understand how her body could be liking this but there was no doubt she was about to cum again. She almost bit down on the cock in her mouth as the pressure and vibrations of her orgasm began to run through her. She gagged and coughed, humped and bounced, wriggled and shook and her orgasm crashed through her and shook her to her core. But the men hadn't finished and even as she crested and vibrated from the enormous climax, the thrusts and face fucking and tit abuse continued.

Kitty's body didn't have time to recover or even start to come down from the force of her orgasm. The men kept up their pace, filling all her holes and riding her hard. The last orgasm hadn't even fully finished, and these men were urging her body towards another one.

Kitty sobbed and gulped what little air she could. She needed time to recover but none was being given to her. Her pussy was on fire, and she actually began to squirt hard and hot, juices streaming out of her as she came again, even harder all over the cock in her. The man who was ass fucking her was now shuddering himself and was starting to thrust faster and faster. Then he slammed forward, hard and deep and help himself, completely buried in her ass and began to cum. Hot thick streams of cum filled Kitty's anal canal. She could feel it sliding in, filling her, flowing back up around the cock in her till it began to leak out, and still the man kept shooting spunk into her ass.

That was enough to set the man off who was in her cunt. He too thrust up hard and held himself deep. Kitty could swear the two cocks inside her were touching as he began to shoot his load. Streams of thick, molten spunk filled Kitty's womb, over filled it and ran deep into her most sacred and private places.

Now Kitty was cumming again. She began to shake and bounce, urged on by the two men having their own orgasms deep inside of her. Her body would not stop and it raged with heat and passion, pain, humiliation and ecstasy. All of that combining to driver her over the edge yet again.

The man with his cock in her mouth now began to groan. All the shaking and screaming and sobbing that Kitty was going through was pushing him to his limit. He grunted hard and pushed deep, his cock buried against the back of her throat. He stiffened and swelled and began to shoot cum into her throat and mouth. Kitty couldn't avoid it, she swallowed and gulped and gagged and choked and took it all.

Three men fucking, orgasming, and urging her on as they all experienced the culmination of this monumental, earth-shattering force. Kitty was spasming and vibrating. She couldn't control the movements of her body. She was carried away on the force of lust and shame and explosions of cum. For a brief time Kitty knew no more.

When consciousness began to reassert itself and Kitty could start to open her eyes, she turned her head and tried to focus on her surroundings. She lay on the floor, her hands now free, the rope piled beside her. She was still mostly naked except for the corset that had never been fully removed. The shreds of her dress were scattered about the room. She moaned and pushed herself to a semi-sitting position. The men were gone. She was alone in the room.

No, not alone. As she looked around she saw the naked form of Della lying on the velvet couch. Della was not moving but her chest rose and fell and Kitty could see that she was asleep or unconscious.

Kitty took in a shaky breath and tried to take stock of herself. Her breasts still ached, her nipples still erect and tingling. Her pussy was sopping wet, and she was actually sitting in a puddle of mixed fluids. Her asshole hurt, having been stretched and pounded like never before but she didn't think anything was permanently damaged.

What had happened here? Why had it happened? Della obviously led her into this ambush, but who were the men and what were all those things Della had been talking about. Kitty shook her head and tried to clear her thoughts. The why could wait till later. Right now, she needed to see to Della and make sure she was OK.

She carefully got her legs to move and slowly stood up. Her body was still alive with all the sensations she had been forced to endure, like an electrical wire that was broken but still had current running through it. She hated what those men had done to her. She couldn't understand why Della had been a part of it, but she had to admit, if only to herself where nobody else could hear, that she had never experienced a more powerful and thorough orgasm in her life.

Slowly, shakily, she moved towards Della. She would make certain her friend was all right, and then she would get some answers. And maybe, if the answers were not what she wanted to hear...

Kitty looked towards the rope on the floor. Maybe, she would need more extreme measures to find out why all this had happened. Without real conscious thought, Kitty picked up the rope and moved towards Della. As she moved, she stared at Della's naked form with eyes that were red rimmed and glazed over.

The End.