Kitty Gets Traffic Jammed Pt. 02

Story Info
The Car-Jackers take Kitty back to their motel room.
6.6k words
4.7
42.3k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
780 Followers

[15 minutes earlier]:

Dan sat in his car and for the fiftieth time in as many minutes cursed at the traffic surrounding him. He had been sitting in this damned traffic jam for well over an hour now. He was hot and sweaty and feeling very irritable. He honked his horn again, knowing that it wasn't doing any good, but he still felt like he had to do something.

How long was this going to go on anyway, he thought to himself. He spent all week stuck in his office at work, jammed into a little cubicle, and now when he had a Saturday to get out and enjoy some well-deserved time off, he was stuck in his car! He hated Los Angeles traffic. Well, OK, this was Santa Monica, still, the damned traffic probably stretched to LA.

Dan looked out the window at the other cars around him, filled with other drivers, probably all hating being stuck here as well. He heaved a deep sigh and mopped his brow and then leaned forward to get a little closer to his weak-ass air conditioning. It fitfully blew out mildly cool air, but really did nothing to relieve the stifling heat in his car.

As he sat back up and tried for the hundredth time to adjust his seat to be even slightly more comfortable, he saw something off to his right that made him stop, and for a minute, forget about the traffic, the heat and his frustrations with the day.

In the next lane over, there was a green Jeep Wrangler. An older model by the looks of it, large and a bit boxy. But that wasn't what made him stare. In the back seat of that car, there was a naked woman. She was pressed up against the window, her large breasts pressed and flattened out against the glass. He could see her face lifted up slightly and pulled back. Her face was red and sweaty, her lips were parted and he could see her tongue lolling out and she looked as if she were panting.

Behind her, Dan could see a man, kneeling on the seat and fucking her, hard. He kept slamming into her again and again and the woman was thrust up against her car window with each thrust. The man was holding her head by her ponytail and kept pulling her back as he pounded forward. Dan swore that he could almost hear her groaning as her body heaved and shoved against her passenger side door.

He could see the car was driven by another man and there was someone in the passenger seat as well, watching the two in the back seat. Dan couldn't take his eyes off of the spectacle.

The woman had large, beautiful boobs that were being put on display for anyone who looked in her direction. She was an attractive woman with thick curly black hair and from what Dan could see, a gorgeous curvy body.

Dan's cock was stiffening watching this woman being ridden hard in the middle of traffic. Her big breasts pressed harder and slid across the window, her nipples being tugged and pulled as she moved. They were red and looked swollen. Dan thought that the glass had to be very hot in this weather. No wonder they looked so red.

Then Dan began to notice a few other things, though it was hard for him to even look at anything other than her large breasts being put brazenly on display. The woman's face was a mask of lust and, something else. He thought it might be pain. Her eyes were wide and expressive, but also red, as if she had been crying. And the way the man behind her yanked on her hair as he fucked her, it looked almost angry.

The woman's hands could occasionally be seen coming up against the window too, clenching and unclenching, almost spasmodically, trying to push herself away from the door she was being slammed into. He didn't think that it was strictly lust he was witnessing.

Now he could see that the man in the front seat was laughing as he watched the two in back, and, was he pulling his own pants up as he did so? What was going on in that car?

Dan watched for a few more minutes, staring at the beautiful woman being roughly fucked in the back seat. Her eyes were not just red, they seemed almost wild, staring around at the traffic just outside her car. Her thrusts and movements became more frantic. Dan thought she was reaching an orgasm. She tossed her head from side to side, her mouth twisted in a scream and for a moment, she and the man behind her came together in a hard, shivering clutch. She bounced a few more times and then, as the man behind her pulled back and apparently sat down on the seat, she pulled away from the window and fell back against the seat as well. The last thing Dan could see was her tear-stained face, looking out the window, and then she leaned back in apparent exhaustion.

Dan continued to stare at the green Jeep Wrangler and at the odd quartet of passengers and wonder just what the hell he had witnessed. The blare of a car horn startled him out of his reverie. He looked around and realized that traffic was starting to move slowly forward. He gripped the steering wheel and began to move his car forward in the slow march that signaled the jam was finally breaking up.

Even as he moved forward though, he couldn't get his mind fully off what he had seen. He wondered if the woman was OK. Maybe he should tell someone what he had seen...but who, the police?

* * *

Al and Frank had pulled Kitty out of the car and into their motel room while Ken parked the Jeep and gathered the bag with the money in it as well as the few pieces of clothing that they had pulled off of her, bringing them into their small room. They had allowed Kitty to pull her tank top back on but hadn't bothered with her shorts.

"So you'll be giving a free show if anyone is even around to see." Al had said to here. "You have one hell of a nice ass, it should be seen!"

With that, he had slapped Kitty hard on her ass and propelled her out of the car and into the motel room. Kitty yelped at the slap and moved fast to avoid another slap and also to minimize the chance she was seen by anyone.

The room was pretty standard. It had two queen size beds, a table and a couple of chairs. A dresser with three drawers stood against the wall. It had once had four drawers, but one space was now blank and empty. On top of the dresser sat a small TV. In the back of the room was a sink and counter with a dirty mirror above it and a door on one side that Kitty assumed led to a small bathroom and shower. The entire room spoke of seedy motel chic.

Ken came in with the bag from the car. He closed the door and turned the lock. Then he checked the windows to make sure they were closed, and the curtains were pulled shut.

"Looks like we're OK for now," he said to the other two men.

Al nodded and moved to the bed, taking off his coat and sitting down. The bed creaked a little as he did. He looked over at Frank and Kitty. Frank still held her by one arm and his other hand was squeezing her round ass cheek. She squirmed but couldn't get away from his roving hands.

"What are you going to do with me now?" She asked in a quavering voice. "You got what you wanted. Can't you just let me go, please?"

Kitty was afraid that she knew exactly what they were going to do with her. Frank hadn't been able to keep his hands to himself the entire drive. They had stayed on the freeway for a while and then pulled off onto one of the exits into El Segundo. They had driven around, taking several side streets and eventually making so many turns that Kitty was completely lost as to where they were going.

The buildings she saw as they drove were looking older and shabbier with each mile. Large warehouse-like buildings and dive bars and auto shops. All the while, she had suffered as Frank squeezed her breasts, pulled on her tits and twisted them. He delighted in making her cry out. He sucked on her nipples and bit them, pulling and stretching them out. His hands also slid between her legs and began to stroke her pussy. His fingers slid up and down along her folds and slowly pushed in. They stroked and pulled on her cunt till they found her clit. Then he began to flick and pinch that as well.

She was wet from the fucking and Frank was able to slide up to three fingers into her. She had gasped and groaned as he continued to finger fuck her and rub her clit, thrusting in and out of her, pulling or chewing gently on her tits and Kitty had felt another orgasm rising in her. She had breathlessly begged him to stop, but he kept it up and soon Kitty was shuddering and groaning as he forced her to cum again. She sobbed and struggled to control her body as they had driven ever deeper into the seedy recesses of the city.

Now here in this rundown motel room, Kitty looked at the three men who had abducted her and shuddered as she thought about what they had in store for her.

Al patted the bed next to him.

"We can't let you go yet," he said to her, "Frank would be ever so sad to see you go. Why don't you come over here and sit down next to me?"

Kitty didn't really want to do that, but Frank pulled her towards the bed and shoved her down next to Al. Then he sat down next to Kitty, boxing her in between the two brothers.

"Please..." Kitty sniffed tearfully, "Haven't you done enough? Can't you just let me leave? I won't say anything, I swear!"

Al chuckled and wrapped an arm around Kitty's shoulders in a gesture that seemed friendly but was anything but. His hand slid down and began to softly grope her breast through her tank top.

"Mmmmmm, you have great tits, you know. You should show them off!"

Even as Kitty shivered at his touch, he reached out and began to pull her shirt up. Frank saw him do that and immediately lent a hand, grabbing her shirt from his side and helping Al pull it up and over her head.

Kitty groaned and tried to hold on to the last piece of clothing that she wore, but it did no good and in a moment, she was naked between the two men.

"No, please!" she cried. Don't..."

"Don't what?" All asked in a slyly sarcastic tone. "Don't do this?" And he slapped her large sensitive breast with the flat of his hand.

"OOWWW!" Yelled Kitty. "Nnnooo!"

"Or this?" Put in Frank, getting into the spirit of the game. And he reached over and grabbed a hold of her breast and squeezed, hard.

"Uugghhh! Please," Kitty sobbed, "Stop!"

"How about this?" Asked Al, "Is this what you want me to stop?" And he leaned over and began to kiss her neck, his tongue tracing a line down and across her throat.

"Or maybe this is what you want us to stop," added Frank, and he bent down and put his mouth over her nipple and began to suck on it.

Kitty whined and groaned under the assault by the two men. She shivered as Al kissed and gently bit her neck and her heart hammered as Frank sucked and licked her nipple, making it stiffen and ache.

"Nnnoooo, please don't" she cried.

She knew she was just repeating herself, but she couldn't help it. These men were making her body feel things she didn't want to feel. Deep inside, between her legs a tingle was starting. Her nipples were hard again and so sensitive, and Al's tongue was driving her crazy, touching and kissing her most sensitive erogenous zones. Her whole body shivered.

Then suddenly, Ken was in front of her, pants pulled down and his big cock standing at rigid attention.

"Here," he said as he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her towards his cock, "I want some more of that marvelous mouth of yours!"

Kitty tried to close her mouth, turn her head away, anything to avoid having to suck his cock, but Frank took the cue and bit down on her aching, hard tit and Al bit her shoulder as he kissed and sucked and Kitty couldn't help but groan out loud, opening her mouth against her will. Ken shoved forward and his hard pole entered her warm, soft mouth.

"Mmmppphhhh!" Kitty gagged around the invading member, but Ken just shoved forward and held her by the hair, using her messy ponytail to direct her head up and down on his cock.

Frank was getting into it now. He pushed her forward, making her stand up off the bed while still bent over to keep sucking on Ken. Frank pushed her forward, towards Ken. Ken obliged and holding her hair, stepped back, till he came up against the other bed. Then he sat, keeping Kitty's mouth firmly gagged on his rock-hard member.

Now, Frank moved behind Kitty and grabbed her hips. He bumped and ground against her upturned ass and then hauled back and slapped her hard. She squealed and jumped, and Ken groaned, loving the feeling that created.

"Spank her again! She goes wild when you do that!" he said.

Kitty gasped and tried to choke out "No" but all she could do was gurgle around the rod in her mouth.

Frank was happy to oblige, and he slapped her again, harder this time. Her ass cheek was starting to turn red. He spanked her hard, again and again. Kitty bounced and screeched but was forced to continue sucking and gagging on Ken's dick. Her tongue slid over the tip and along the side and her lips sucked and kissed at his cock, as he filled her mouth and pressed deeper into her throat.

Frank was rock hard himself by now and couldn't wait any longer. He aimed his big dick and slid it up between her legs, sliding between her pussy lips and pushing deep into her folds. He thrust hard and strong and buried his prick to the hilt in her pussy. Kitty bounced and shrieked but Frank held her tight, pushing her against Ken who also held her by the ponytail.

Kitty was sandwiched between the two men as they found a rhythm and began thrusting and pulling alternatingly. She was ridden hard with no way to escape. Her mouth was filled with cock, and she was forced to lick, slurp and suck, and her pussy was filled with hard cock that shoved and slammed into her over and over. The heat between her legs continued to grow and her heart sped up. Her body trembled as she was touched and slapped and fucked and she felt the deep orgasm rising in her yet again.

Then Al was there beside her, he had knelt down and was grabbing at her tits, pulling and squeezing them, slapping at them, knocking them back and forth as he groped and grabbed her. Her tits responded with tightening stiffness and throbbing aches, and it pushed her faster and faster towards her orgasm.

Even around the cock filling her mouth she screamed out trying to beg these men to stop but they had her going now and were riding her towards a big finish. Kitty couldn't believe how her body yet again was betraying her, reacting to this rape and abuse by speeding her towards a huge orgasm. She trembled and shook, and all the while slurped and gagged on cock. Now she was actually thrusting back against the cock raping her, feeling more and more pressure and careening towards her big 'O'.

Ken was getting close to cumming and he held on to Kitty's hair and pulled her as hard as he could against his rigid member. He could feel the head of his dick coming up against the back of her throat, her sounds of gagging spurring him on. Drool ran out of her mouth as she sucked and gobbled his prick.

Now behind her, Frank took his thumb and shoved it deep into her ass hole. He went in hard and fast, and the results were electric. If Kitty had been shrieking and jumping before, now she screamed and fairly danced, twerking and shaking her ass trying to dislodge the two invading members, Frank's cock in her pussy and his thumb in her ass.

Al enjoyed how their captive MILF bounced and groaned and shook. He grabbed at her tits, pulled and stretched her nipples as far as he could. He slapped her tits, watching them bounce.

Kitty felt Franks thumb invade her ass and she screamed. Waves of pain and pleasure simultaneously flooded through her. Her ass was on fire, her pussy pounded with pleasure. And her orgasm rose up and claimed her. She shook and shrieked and groaned and bounced, lodged between these two brothers with the third brother driving her tits mad. She couldn't help it, she squirted out all over Franks cock, her legs going weak. Her ass was red and aflame as Frank again began slapping her ass cheeks.

That sent Frank over the top and his cock throbbed and stiffened and began to squirt his loads of cum into her pussy, over and over he shot loads of hot, molten cum into her. Kitty sobbed and slammed back against him, her pussy clenching and squeezing him for every drop of cum he had.

Then Ken reached his limit. His cock shuddered and he began to unload in Kitty's throat. He shot huge stringy wads of cum, salty and slick, into her mouth and she was forced to swallow or choke. She rode between these two men and the third abusing her breasts and she was swallowed by her body, racked by her orgasm and drained of all will. She was a fucking, sucking, tit-toy doll for these men.

Finally, Frank was spent, and he pulled out with a final halfhearted slap. Ken Pulled his dick out of her mouth, rubbing it over her lips and cheeks and face. Al sat back and watched as his brothers finished and Kitty sank to the floor between them, shaking, sweaty, red assed and cum streaked across her face.

"No...more. Please...no...more." She whimpered as she tried to recover from her heart shuddering orgasm. "I can't take any more..." she trailed off into hoarse little cries as she lay there.

Frank got up, and looked down at Kitty as she lay trembling, half curled into a fetal position. Then he looked at his brothers. They were grinning and staring at Kitty as well.

"Well that was fun!" Frank said with a grin. But I bet we can do better!"

"Really" asked Ken. He was spent for the moment, but there was something about this girl that really got him going.

"What do you have in mind, Frank?" asked Al. He was always surprised by the depths to which his depraved little brother could sink.

"Well...We still have a bag full of the toys we got from the shop. I haven't tried most of them!"

The two brothers looked at Frank and then at Kitty and then back to Frank.

"Well OK Frank, let's see what else ya got in there."

* * *

Detective Bill Whitcomb sat in his car in front of his favorite fast-food joint. He sipped on a warm cup of coffee and was preparing to enjoy his afternoon lunch when his cell phone rang. He sighed, put his coffee down into the cup holder and took out his phone. Looking at the screen he saw it was the precinct calling.

"Go for Bill" he said, using his typical radio reply to whoever was on the phone.

"Hey Bill, this is Carl Brazos back at the precinct. I just got off a strange call I thought you might be interested in." The voice on the other end paused a moment and then added, "it might be nothing but then again..." he trailed off.

Carl was a young kid, still in his first year and more often than not he was assigned the Duty Desk at the police department. That's where they assigned a lot of the rookies. Make them talk to the public, handle walk-ins, paperwork, or busy work as Bill thought of it. Carl was a good kid and would probably make a good officer, eventually. But he needed to build up his confidence a bit.

"What is it, Carl?" he asked, perhaps a bit more gruffly than he should. Then again, Carl was keeping him from his double-double, animal style.

A guy just called in. Said he was on the Santa Monica freeway about an hour ago, stuck in a traffic jam. It was really a mess out there today and traffic sat at a standstill for over an hour."

"Get to the point Carl. I don't need a traffic report!"

"Oh right, sorry Bill. Anyway, this guy said that there was a car in the next lane over from him, with a woman pressed up against the passenger side window getting balled by a guy behind her. There were two other guys in the front seat watching them go at it."

Bill sighed again. The things people got up to in traffic never ceased to amaze him. Nor did he really care.

"So what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? And why on God's green earth should I care?" It had to be a really slow day at the precinct if a couple of exhibitionists, showing off in their car, was grounds for a call to him. He had more important things on his mind to deal with today.

Raxton57
Raxton57
780 Followers
12