Kitty Gets Traffic Jammed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, normally I wouldn't have bothered you about the call. But about ten minutes before that call came in, I had another call about three guys trying to cross the freeway during the traffic jam. It got me thinking about that case you caught earlier today, about the three guys who robbed that sex shop and beat the owner. Their car was found just off the freeway, wasn't it?

Now Bill was starting to get interested.

"Yes, off McKenzie Street. Not at an on ramp but the end of that street does overlook the freeway."

"Right. And the guy I spoke with said that even though they were going at it like rabbits in the back seat, he wasn't certain the woman looked very happy. He thought maybe they could be forcing her, or something."

"And you think it might have been the three guys who robbed that shop? Why?" Bill was very much interested now but he wanted to hear Carl's thinking on the subject.

"So, see, I double checked where the car from that robbery was found. McKenzie Street, like you said. I asked the guy who called in if he remembered where on the freeway he had been stuck when he saw the, uh...what he saw. He said, he had just passed the 84th Street off ramp about half a mile back. See 84th crosses..."

"McKenzie Street!" Bill finished for him. "You might be on to something. Did you get a make and model of the car he saw?"

Carl gave him the details while Bill wrote them down.

* * *

They had grabbed her by the arms and dragged her out from between the two beds. Frank had been laughing and said he had a great idea. They took one of the chairs from around the little table in the room. A wooden chair, with a slightly curving back and thin, red faux leather cushions on the seat and arms. The knelt her on the chair, facing the back, he large pendulous breasts hanging over the back of the chair.

Frank had gone back into that awful bag and pulled out several packages. He also pulled out some nylon rope and he quickly and very efficiently tied Kitty's arms to the arms of the chair. Then he took a few lengths of rope and tied them to her ankles and then down to the chair legs.

Al stood and watched as Frank made quick work of tying the buxom MILF to the chair. Kitty moaned and struggled and tried to pull away, but Frank just slapped her ass and kept tying her. Soon she was held tight.

"Oh gawd no, no, no! Please stop!" She begged as Frank finished the bindings on her legs. She pulled and yanked against the ropes, but they held her tight.

Al moved in front of Kitty and reached out, squeezing and pulling on her large udders. He grasped each of her nipples in a hand and then squeezed and pulled on them, mimicking milking a cow.

"Oh man, I just can't get enough of her milkers'!" he exclaimed.

Kitty winced and groaned as he pulled on her overly abused and aching tits. But the pain and constant abuse didn't stop them from getting stiff and hard under his cruel ministrations.

Then Frank had come up beside Al He had something in his hands. A pair of black clamps, rubber tipped, with wires trailing from them down to the floor. Kitty tried to see where the wires went, but they trailed out behind the chair, and she couldn't see where they ended.

"She'll love these!" Frank grinned. "Let me show you. Stretch her nipple out, Al!"

Al happily obliged and pulling on her already sore and swollen nipple, stretched it out to its limit, making Kitty groan out loud. Frank took no mind and opened the clamp, snapping it onto her stretched out nipple. It pinched hard and Kitty wailed.

"OOOWWWW! OFF! OFF! Get it off please!"

"Now the other one Al!"

Again, Al complied, interested to see what his perverted little brother had in mind. With quick efficiency, Frank snapped the second clamp onto her nipple. Kitty bucked and thrashed, even bound to the chair as she was, trying to shake the wicked clamps off.

"Now, watch this!" Frank said.

He moved back behind Kitty. Then Kitty heard a click, and a hum, like a little electric motor. Suddenly small pulses of electricity burst onto her nipples from the clamps that were attached there. It sent shivering, shuddering impulses through her tits and it felt like they went straight on through her to her pussy. She had never felt a sensation like this in her life. Her nipples became rock hard and throbbed and Kitty shrieked at the top of her lungs. She thrashed so hard that she would have knocked the chair over if Ken and Al hadn't grabbed it and held it down.

"OH GAWD NONONONONO! Take them off! Stop it please! I'm begging!" she screamed and shouted till Ken had to put a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet.

Frank fiddled with the dial on the little electric unit the clamps were attached to. He moved the dial up to about half strength and set it on random pulses. Then he turned back to the bucking, shaking Kitty.

"Now how about this, guys?" He grabbed up another item from the bag of goodies he had taken earlier that day.

This one was a large silicone shaped plug and Frank knew just where it would fit best. He came up to Kitty's head and told Ken to move his hand. When he did, Kitty began to shout again and just as quickly, Frank shoved the oversized butt plug into her mouth. It filled Kitty's mouth, her lips stretched wide around it. Frank bent down and whispered into her ear.

"Better get that all nice and wet. Cause it's going in your ass, and you'll want it lubed up!" He giggled and Kitty's eyes grew wide as she registered what he was saying.

Frank twisted the plug in her mouth and rocked it back and forth making sure to get it thoroughly coated with Kitty's saliva. She sucked on it and bit down as pulses rocked through her poor throbbing tits. Finally, Frank pulled it out with a soft 'pop' and looked at it.

"I think it's ready," he said and moved to behind Kitty.

His hand stroked her round, jiggling ass cheeks. Then he softly grabbed hold and spread them wide. He leaned over and spit, drooling his own saliva over her puckered ass hole. Then he took the large, cone shaped plug and began to slowly push it into her ass. He twisted it as he pushed, sliding it inch by inch deeper into her brown butt hole.

Kitty's eyes rolled in her head, she screamed at Frank to stop. Electricity pulsed again through her clamped tits, and she bucked and heaved.

Al stepped in front and dropped his pants.

"I'll shut her up" he growled, and he shoved his cock into her mouth.

Once again, Kitty was being forced to give an unwelcome blowjob. He cheeks puffed, her eyes teared and she grunted and spit, but Al held her head and shoved in deeper. He rammed the thick bulbous head of his prick into her cheek, filling it and pushing it out. While he kept a hold of her head with one hand, he slapped her cheek with his other hand, giving her several hard face slaps.

"That's a good cocksucker" he said and shoved deeper into her mouth.

Kitty gurgled and spluttered as she tried to cry out but all she could do was make meaningless grunts and groans. Al slapped her face again.

"Come on, suck, you stupid bitch!"

He pushed deeper into her mouth and began to seriously face fuck the bound woman.

Behind her, Frank gave one final twist and shove to the over-sized butt plug and slid it all the way in. A deep guttural moan from Kitty let Frank know she was feeling it.

"Now she'll be even tighter when I fuck her!" Frank said gleefully.

He grabbed his cock, already stiff and hard again, and placed it at the opening to Kitty's red and swollen pussy. He rubbed the tip of his cock up and down between her thick pussy lips and slowly began to push in.

Kitty's ass was stuffed full by that awful butt plug and now Frank was pushing his cock into her pussy once more. She had never felt this filled and it was overwhelming. Then came the electric burst onto her tits and her whole body spasmed and jumped. She screamed out even around the cock in her mouth and kept screaming.

Frank just gave a hard thrust and plowed straight into her, completely burying his cock in her cunt. Then he slapped her ass because he knew that got her going. It certainly did. Electric shocks to her tits, her mouth stuffed yet again with cock, her ass filled, and her pussy stretched to its limit. The slap sent her into a frenzy. She bucked and jumped and shook herself. The chair she was tied to tipped one way and then the other, creaking dangerously under all the stress they were putting on it.

Frank shoved her forward, actually lifting the two front legs of the chair off the ground. Kitty was leaned precariously forward and deeper onto Al's hard cock. She gagged as it was shoved deep into her throat, forcing her to once more, deep throat these bastards.

But Kitty's body didn't seem to care if all this was willing or not. Her tits felt as if they were expanding as the electricity shocked them again. Her pussy was shuddering and clenching around Franks cock. She could feel his cum swollen balls slapping up against her and that just made her shudder harder.

Her mouth and throat were filled with cock. Her heart hammered and pulses of pure unadulterated lust flowed through her, making her pant and gasp for breath as she swallowed, licked and sucked on Al's cock. And each time Frank slapped her ass, he also slapped at the end of the butt plug that stuck out and made Kitty's ass convulse with pleasure and pain.

Now she was just a fucking, sucking machine. Pounded from behind, forced to suck whatever was in front of her, her tits throbbing and swelling and aching so much. It was more than her body could handle. Kitty screamed one last time and began to cum. Gut wrenching, pussy spasming, leg shaking, gasping, heaving orgasm flowed into and throughout her body. She had no choice but to ride the wave of emotion and pleasure and pain and let it have its way with her.

Frank was the first to cum as Kitty spasmed and shook with her orgasm. He began to slap at her ass harder and harder as he shot his load, deep and thick into her. Kitty could feel it fill her up. It rose like a wave inside her and when there was no more room, leaked out and spilled down her leg. Frank just kept thrusting and slamming into her again and again.

Now it was Al's turn. His cock swelled and shivered, and he began to fill Kitty's mouth and throat with his cum. She swallowed several large gulps of thick, cloying sticky cum. Al thrust hard once more, then pulled out for the last few squirts, shooting his cum across her face. It landed in thick ropy streams across her lips and nose and over one eye.

Kitty's body rolled and heaved and convulsed under the attention of these men and she cried out and drooled spit and cum, down her chin, dripping it onto her large heaving breasts.

Ken was a little disappointed he didn't have a hole of hers to fill, but that didn't stop him from having some fun. As Kitty choked and gasped, riding the final edges of her orgasm, Ken moved to the little control unit attached to her nipple clamps. He looked down at it and saw that the intensity dial was only at about half power. He smiled and twisted the dial up to full. The little unit buzzed a higher pitched sound and shocks of electric agony shot through Kitty's tits.

Her eyes flew wide, and she tried to scream but only managed a stuttering "UGH, UGH, UGH". Her tits were on fire, hot and electric fire. But even that pain and shock set off a deeper throb of pleasure. Her body shook again, and she orgasmed again. Her pussy clenched and she squirted, shooting out streams of liquid onto Frank who was still behind her. She cried and sobbed and tried to beg them to turn it off, but she couldn't speak.

Frank watched her spasm and groan and shriek for a minute longer, then he turned and bent down to the little electrical unit and shut it off.

"We don't want to ruin her" he said as he did so. "There still a lot of fun we can have with her.

Al was panting heavily from his own massive orgasm. He stepped back and fell heavily onto the bed.

"Right" he said. He just sat and stared at Kitty as she shuddered and spasmed from all that had been done to her.

Ken walked up and ran one hand over her upturned, red ass.

"Uh-huh, you bet there is. She's a wild cat, this one is." he said.

Frank just grinned.

"And I still have a few toys we haven't tried yet!"

Kitty heard the brothers and knew what they were saying but she was too exhausted and shaky and sore to react other than to sob quietly. Her nightmare it seemed was far from over.

Just then, there was a heavy pounding on the motel room door. A loud voice, aided by a bullhorn shouted:

"Open up! This is the police!"

The brothers jumped, startled by the cop's arrival. Al stood and Frank looked at the door, eyes wide with fear.

"What do we do Al?" he asked.

That question was made moot a moment later as the door crashed open and three officers quickly stepped inside, guns raised. Behind them, a broad-shouldered man in a brown coat and a sweat stained off white dress shirt stepped in and pointed to the three brothers.

"You are all under arrest! Officers, cuff them and read them their rights.

"Right away Detective," one of the officers responded. They quickly grabbed the three brothers and snapped cuffs onto them. Then, the officers took them by the arms and led them out of the dingy motel room while they read off their Miranda rights to them.

Now it was just the detective and one other officer left in the room.

Kitty looked up, hope kindling in her eyes for the first time in it seemed, forever.

"Thank god you're here" she croaked out, her throat sore and raspy from screaming and cum. "Help me. Please!"

The detective looked down at the naked woman bound to the chair. Her large breasts hung down and black rubber tipped clamps were attached to her hard, stiff and swollen nipples. Her face was streaked with cum, some still dripping off of her. Her ass was red and obviously had been ill used. There was a handle for a butt plug sticking out of her ass. Her whole body was sweat and cum covered and she was trembling all over.

"What happened here miss? He asked her as he moved closer. What did these men do to you?"

Kitty sobbed. "They stole my car. Raped me and forced me to come here with them. They tied me up and raped me again. Please, help me."

Detective Bill Whitcomb looked down at the bound beauty. Even hard used she was something to see. Round and curvy in all the right places. And she was tied up, helpless. Just the way he liked his women.

He knelt by Kitty's head and stared into her wide blue eyes. He watched the tears fall as she fought to gain control over herself. Absent mindedly, he reached a hand up and tugged on one of the clamps on her swollen tits. He twisted it a little, eliciting a groan from Kitty.

"Maybe you had better start from the beginning. And be very specific. Tell me what they did to you in detail!" For emphasis, he tugged hard on her nipple clamped tit again. "And I do mean everything." He grinned at Kitty, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

* * *

This is the end of part two and I hope you enjoyed the story. There is more to cum for our heroine...or should I say victim. I'm sure if you enjoyed the first two parts you will find part three equally entertaining.

As always, I am really glad you have chosen to read my stories and all comments and critiques, and suggestions are welcome! What does the Detective and his officers have in store for Kitty? Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading.

12