Kitty Gets Traffic Jammed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, we aren't going to hurt you...if you do as we say. We just need to stay here in the car with you till we get moving. Then you can take us where we need to go, and we'll be on our way. Sound fair to you?"

Kitty stared fearfully at the gun-wielding man. She knew he really didn't care if it was fair or not, but she nodded quickly.

"Yes." She said.

Al settled back against the seat, not taking his eyes of his sexy hostage and not lowering the gun either.

"Good." He sat there for a moment, not talking, just letting her absorb her situation. As Joan Jett belted out how much she loved Rock n Roll, he nodded obliquely towards the radio.

"You like the old stuff, huh?" He asked. Kitty just nodded, afraid to speak.

"I guess it's ok," Al said dismissively. "Me, I'm more a Country Western kind of guy!"

Kitty just nodded again. She was finding this whole situation rather incredulous. Three men had hijacked her car, were holding her at gunpoint and now were talking about their taste in music.

Suddenly she jumped as she felt a hand slide over her shoulder and onto her breast. One of the men in the backseat was groping her. She squealed as the hand squeezed her breast roughly.

"Hey, she has nice tits!" Frank said as he reached over the front seat and began copping a feel. Al just laughed at his brother.

"That she does Frank, that she does! Ken, you should check those puppies out as well!"

Ken leaned forward, lust touching his eyes as he leaned over the seat and found he could stare right down Kitty's shirt. He reached around and grabbed her other boob, giving it a squeeze.

"Wow, your right Al, very nice!"

Kitty yelped as the two men grabbed and squeezed her large tits, trying to suppress a groan as fingers sought for and found her stiff nipples. Independent of one another both men began to pinch and pull on them through the thin fabric of her tank top.

Kitty closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, trying not to react. But it was hard. Her tits had always been very sensitive and playing with them always got her hot. Usually that was great as she welcomed a lover's touch. But this was not her lover, and she did not want to give these men any encouragement.

Al saw her stiffen up and read the situation correctly.

"Hey guys, I think she likes that! She's getting off on it!"

Kitty tried to deny it.

"No, I'm not you bastards!" she said through gritted teeth. "Take your hands off me!"

Ken and Frank ignored her and kept up their groping of her large, sensitive breasts. Frank took his hand and slid it into her shirt, grabbing her meaty flesh under her top. He found her bra and slid his hand into the cup, now grasping her whole boob. Then he went back to squeezing and twisting. Now he could pinch her rigid tit between his thumb and forefinger, pulling and twisting it roughly.

That was too much for Kitty and she moaned low and deep, tears beginning to fall.

"Please," she whispered hoarsely, "stop!"

But far from stopping, now Ken was starting to pull up on her shirt, raising it up and over her shaking boobs.

"Hey Frank, help me pull this thing off. Let's take a good look at what we have here."

Frank was happy to help and together, he and Ken tugged and pulled Kitty's tank top up and off her. Now she sat exposed in just a white cotton bra that did very little to hide her ample assets.

"Wow!" Al exclaimed, "Look at the size of those hooters!"

Kitty was shaking with fear and humiliation. She tried to cover her breasts with her hands as she pleaded with the brothers.

"No, please!" She whimpered, "People will see! Please don't!" Al just laughed.

"Babe, no one is going to be paying attention. Their all stuck in their own little world, fuming about this dammed traffic! No one cares what's happening to you!"

To emphasize his words, he reached over with his free hand, and pulled Kitty's bra strap off her shoulder, sliding it down her arm and dragging one of the bra's cups off her jiggling breast. Kitty gasped and slapped at the hand, momentarily forgetting her fear of the gun.

"NO!" she cried out.

Al pulled his hand back, just long enough that he could haul off and slap Kitty across the face.

"Don't be a stupid cow! You will do what we say, and we will do what we want! You don't have a choice." He stared at the half naked MILF for a moment. Then, as if to prove his point, he shoved the gun towards her.

"Get the rest of that bra off! Now!"

Kitty started to cry in earnest now, but with a gun pointed at her, she had no choice. Shakily, she reached up and pulled the other bra strap off her shoulder. Then she dropped the cup off her large, shaking tit and pulled the bra around till she could get to the clasps and undo them. The bra fell away and Kitty found herself sitting in her car, topless.

Looking out the window Kitty burned with shame, just knowing the other drivers must all be staring at her naked breasts. Her cheeks were turning red, but even so, a small quiver down between her legs let her realize that being put on display like this was exciting her, at least a little, but she tamped that feeling down as well as she could. She had no desire to encourage these thugs any more than they already were.

Al stared at Kitty's naked tits, and Ken and Frank resumed their pawing and groping of them. Kitty's blush deepened and she clenched her teeth to keep from reacting. Frank was enjoying pulling and stretching her nipple out, seeing how far he could take it. Ken on the other hand was just squeezing and grabbing her whole breast hard and rough.

Al was enjoying watching Kitty squirm under the duress of his two brothers. But his cock was telling him he needed more.

"Take your shorts off!" He told Kitty.

"What?" She gulped. "No, I can't!"

Al gestured with the gun.

"You can and you will. Grab your shorts and pull them off. Underwear too! Do it!"

For one moment, Kitty thought about trying to make a break for it. Of throwing open the door and leaping out, screaming for help. Two things stopped her though. One, she was already topless and the embarrassment of running through traffic, shaking her breasts at everyone was too strong to ignore. And two; Kitty loved this car, and she couldn't just abandon it to these guys. So, she stifled a sob and hooked her thumbs into the top of her shorts and pulled them down. She had to raise her ass off the seat to get the shorts over her generous butt, but there was quite a bit of leg room between her and the steering wheel, and she got the shorts down easily.

As she leaned in to pull the shorts off, Al reached out and grabbed a handful of her round ass cheek. She squealed and jumped up straight. The brothers just laughed.

"Now that's a nice ass!" Al said, still groping Kitty's rear.

Kitty blushed further, ashamed of her nudity, embarrassed by what these men were saying and doing to her and, she hated to admit it, but she was getting a little turned on. She redoubled her efforts to control her reactions and not give these thugs any satisfaction.

Al was enjoying this whole thing. Watching Kitty squirm and jump as his brothers teased and tormented her gorgeous boobs. But his cock was raging hard, and he knew that he was going to need some relief.

While he still had the gun on her, he took his other hand back and unzipped his fly. His rod sprang up and out immediately. Al grabbed Kitty by the hair and yanked her over, putting her face in his lap.

"Since we're stuck here, you may as well make yourself useful!" He laughed as he shoved his stiff cock towards Kitty's mouth.

Kitty gasped, seeing his long and very thick member waving in front of her face. It's bulbous and purple head had several thick blue veins running down its length.

"No!" She tried to pull away, sit up, but Al kept a hold of her hair and pulled her closer.

Kitty couldn't pull away, so she clamped her mouth shut. She was not going to suck on this stranger's cock.

"Uh-uh" she muttered through her tightly sealed lips.

Al inched his body closer to her, along the bench seat, yanking her head towards him at the same time. He couldn't hold the gun and her head and move his cock simultaneously, so he settled for thrusting his hips slightly forward and rubbing his engorged pecker over her lips.

Kitty clenched her jaw and kept her mouth sealed from his attempted intrusion.

Al gave another thrust and then, having no luck getting her to open her mouth, looked over to his brothers.

"Ken, help me out here with this bitch!"

Ken smiled and reached over the seat. He took his thumb and forefinger and pinched Kitty's nose shut.

"Suck or don't breathe, it's your choice." Ken said.

"I can help too!" Frank spoke up. "Here, watch" and he slid his hand off her breast that he had been continuing to squeeze and followed Kitty's rounded curves till his hand was sliding over her ass.

Kitty's eyes widened as first her air was cut off and then as she felt a hand sliding over her ass and move between her legs. The brother's hand was large and slightly calloused, and she could feel one of his big digits sliding across her brown puckered ass hole. It ran little circles over the top of it and then started to push in.

Kitty broke and gasped for air, shouting "No!"

Al took the opportunity to shove his cock past her lips and into her mouth. He raised his ass and thrust deep. Frank also took the opportunity to shove his finger into her ass.

Ken helped further by pressing the back of her head, shoving her deeper onto Al's cock and still not releasing her nose.

Kitty's mouth was suddenly, completely, filled with cock. She tried to suck air in around the thick invader but barely managed a small gulp. The cock in her mouth slid deep. She felt it slide over her tongue and push towards the back of her throat. She gagged and gasped around it, making choking sounds and trying to get away. Then she felt Frank's finger enter her ass. No lube, just shove in dry. Her only bit of luck was how sweaty she was, so there was a little natural dampness to help the finger going in. Still, it wasn't much, and it hurt like hell.

Kitty screamed and started to thrash but she was held in place by the hand holding her hair and the other hand shoving her down against Al's cock. Then there was the finger invading her ass. These men were holding her down and were forcing her to suck on the cock, while finger fucking her ass! Kitty had no choice but to try and get a little air by sucking on his cock, running her tongue over it, sliding her lips along it as best she could and try to suck in a little air.

Al was enjoying the feeling of his cock shoved deep into Kitty's mouth. He could feel her tongue sliding over and around it trying to push it to the side to get some air, but all that did was make it feel better. He thrust his hips forward and felt the head of his engorged member run up against her throat. She made gagging sounds and tried to pull back, but he and Ken held her tight on his cock.

Kitty was choking as Al's huge shaft filled her mouth and throat. She could feel the hairs from his crotch scratching at her lips and nose. Her face was getting redder as she desperately tried to suck in some much-needed air. She squirmed and rolled her hips trying to escape the thick finger filling her ass but the guy from the back seat kept up the pressure, sinking his finger in ever deeper. She hucked and snorted as she was impaled between these men, unable to get away and forced to service them.

"Hey Al," Ken said from the back seat, "the traffic is moving a little. If we don't move with it, we'll just be making ourselves stand out!"

Al was enjoying having his cock sucked too much, to want to stop. He growled at his brother.

"Well, get up here in the front seat and drive. She's busy!" To emphasize that point he dragged her face up along his dick and shoved it back down again.

"Right." Ken said and he let go of Kitty to start to pull himself up and over the front seat and slide into the driver's position. As he did so he had to shove Kitty towards Al and make room for himself. That forced Frank to pull his finger out of her ass as well as Kitty was shifted aside to make room for Ken.

Kitty was pushed and manhandled along the front bench seat, but at least the finger was out of her ass. She gulped air as she had a momentary respite from deep throating Al, and then her face was shoved back deep onto his prick.

Ken slid into the driver's seat and grabbed the wheel. He pulled the gearshift back into drive and eased the old Jeep Wagoneer forward. Almost immediately he was forced to stop again. They had made about ten feet.

Al was quickly approaching the point of no return in regard to Kitty's sucking on his cock. He groaned and put the gun down on the seat so he could hold Kitty's head with both hands. He began to shove her face up and down the length of his cock, thrusting into her mouth faster and faster.

"Oh yeah!" he groaned. "So fucking good!"

Kitty's mouth was forced up and down along his shaft. She could feel him start to twitch, his cock actually expanding as he prepared to cum. Kitty didn't like to swallow, and she certainly didn't want this stranger's cum in her mouth. She squirmed and pulled back, trying to dislodge him but it was no good. Al held her tight and picked up the pace of his frenzied face fucking. Kitty tried to cry out but with her mouth full of his dick, all she could do was grunt piteously.

Al reached the end of his limit. He grunted and shoved Kitty as deep onto his cock as possible and held her there. Two more thrusts and he began to cum, shooting his huge load of spunk into Kitty's mouth and throat.

Kitty shook as Al began to shoot cum into her mouth. She couldn't pull back and she couldn't breathe so she was forced to swallow it, whether she liked it or not. Blast after blast of thick, stringy strands of salty-sticky cum shot into her mouth and down her throat. Even doing her very best, she couldn't swallow all of it and as she choked and gagged on it some spilled out between her lips and down over her chin.

Al held her there, enjoying the feel of emptying his load into her soft, warm mouth. He kept her tight against his crotch till he was certain she had swallowed all, or at least most of his load. Then he sighed deeply and pulled his cock out of her mouth with a soft 'plop'.

"Man! This chick is one great cocksucker! You two have go try her." Al settled back against the passenger side door and looked at the beautiful MILF, spunk dribbling down her chin and onto her heaving breasts.

Kitty pushed herself up and tried to spit the last remnants of cum out of her mouth. She was shaking. She was naked and being held hostage in her own car and she had just been forced to suck this stranger's cock and swallow his cum. She looked around her at the three intruders in her car and wondered what was next.

Frank was never one to let a golden opportunity pass him by. He suddenly had an idea and grabbed for the bag that held their stolen loot.

"Hey Al, I have an idea!" he said as he dug past the stacks of bills and started pawing through the toys he had grabbed from the shop. He found what he was looking for and pulled out a small package.

"Let's try these on her!"

Al looked at his brother, trying to figure out what he was going on about. He saw Frank pulling something out of their bag. He grabbed it from his little brother and looked at it. The package read "Plunger Extreme Suction Silicone Nipple Suckers."

"Where the hell did you get these?" Al asked his brother, staring at the adult sex toy. Frank beamed at him.

"While you were getting the money, I grabbed a whole bunch of stuff off the racks. I figured I could try them out with Stella when we got home. But this is better!" He grinned lasciviously at Kitty.

Al stared t the package. They were black silicone domes, about two and a half inches in diameter, with a little plunger/button on top. Al thought about it for a moment and then began to smile.

"You know Frank, these might be fun to try!" He held them up so Kitty could get a good look at the package.

"What do you think?" he asked Kitty, ginning wickedly.

Kitty's eyes widened as she saw what he was holding. Surely, they couldn't mean to use those things on her?

"Oh god, please no" she whimpered. Al nodded.

"Yep! She thinks it's a great idea! I'll get her titties ready Frank, and you can put them on her, ok?"

"You bet" exclaimed Frank, exuberantly. He took the package back from Al and started pulling them out.

Kitty cringed back against the seat, covering her breasts with her hands.

"You keep away from me!" She hissed.

Al just laughed, a cruel sound, and grabbed her arms, pulling them away from her large tits. Then he just leaned in and put his mouth around one of her nipples. He sucked it into his mouth and lashed his tongue over her rigid nub. Kitty groaned and tried to move away but she was trapped in the front seat by the man sucking on her tit and the other man driving her beloved new car. She had nowhere to go.

"Uhhhgghh! Stop, please!" she groaned. But Al kept on sucking and licking her sensitive nipple. He gave it a nip with his teeth, tugging it out and then let go and moved to her other breast.

Meanwhile, Frank had the Nipple suckers out. When Al moved off her one breast for the other one, Frank wasted no time. He reached over the seat back and grabbed her breast, squeezing it hard. Then he put the black silicone cup over her nipple. It covered much of her breast's areola as well. Frank held it on her tit tight and with his thumb began to pump it, creating a tight suction seal. Kitty's nipple was sucked and pulled hard into the vile little nipple sucker. She squeaked in pain and tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Oh nononono!" she cried. "Please stop! OOOWWW!" But Frank was delighted by her moans and pumped the plunger again. Kitty howled!

Al finished lathering up her other nipple with saliva and sat back, Allowing Frank to put the second suction cup over her other tit. He plunged the button several times as Kitty moaned and cried for them to stop.

Frank was thrilled to see these toys work so well and he was proud that he had been the one to get them. Quickly he dove back into the bag to see what else he could find to try on their very own sex doll.

Ken enjoyed hearing Kitty moan and whine, but he had to keep his hands on the wheel and his eyes on the traffic. He had to keep up with the rest of the jam, otherwise they ran the risk of standing out. But he wanted to get in on this somehow.

"Hey Al," Ken said, "turn her around and let her suck my dick. You can play with her ass for a while."

"Deal!" Al agreed. He twisted Kitty around, shoving her head towards Ken's lap. He let go of her hands and grabbed her hair once more.

"Get his cock out! My brother deserves your attention too!" He slapped Kitty's jiggling round ass for emphasis.

Kitty jumped and groaned as her breasts, pinched and sore from the suckers, were pressed into the seat of the car, adding to her discomfort. She didn't want to suck another cock but she didn't have any way to fight against these men. And there was something else. As her Tits were pulled and her ass slapped, she was starting to feel that familiar tingle between her legs. These men were abusing her and she was getting excited by it. She couldn't believe her body was betraying her this way but there was no denying the heat that was rising in her.

Apparently, she was too slow in doing as Al demanded. He slapped her ass again, harder, leaving a red handprint bright against her ass cheek.

"Get his cock out and start sucking!" he yelled at Kitty.

She shook and with trembling hands reached for Ken's zipper. She could see the bulge of his member tenting his pants. She unzipped his trousers and pulled them wide. His cock was already at full attention and sprung out, almost poking her in the eye. Al shoved her head forward.