Kitty Gets Traffic Jammed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better get your mouth on that cock, or you won't like what happens next!" Al threatened.

Kitty wasn't liking any of this but apparently her pussy wasn't getting that message. She could feel it tremble, juices beginning to flow. She had no choice.

She leaned in and opened her mouth, swallowing Ken's cock. It wasn't as wide as Al's, but it seemed longer. She dropped her mouth over it and started to stroke it with her tongue. She sucked hard, using her lips to create a seal, he cheeks pulling in as she sucked and lavished his engorged pole with her mouth.

Ken groaned in pleasure and put one of his hands on the back of her head, keeping her mouth impaled by his cock. Kitty gagged and choked once more as she was forced deep onto him, her throat once again home to an unwanted dick.

Meanwhile, Al was enjoying the show from behind her. He reached out and slapped her ass again. Hard. Once on each cheek, causing her to jump and squeal around the cock in her mouth! Ken just shoved her head down harder, enjoying the sensation.

Now Frank had an idea. He had found a large dildo, shaped like a big black cock. It had to be nine or ten inches long and two or more inches thick. He spat on it and grasped it with his hand, slathering the dildo with his saliva. Then he leaned over the back of the seat again, holding the rigid yet flexible cock out.

"Let's try this. Can I Al?" He asked.

Al had to laugh at his little brother's enthusiasm.

"Sure! Go ahead!" Frank grinned like a hyena and leaned further over the seat.

"Spread her legs for me Al." Al nodded and grabbed Kitty's leg, pulling it up and exposing her soft, wet mound.

Kitty grunted in surprise. With her mouth shoved into Ken's lap, and his cock filling her cheek, she couldn't see what was going on behind her, but she heard Al and Frank talking about something and then her legs were being spread. She panicked as she didn't want these men to see how wet she was getting. She tried to keep her legs together but at this awkward angle she couldn't fight against the stronger men. Then she felt fingers stroking her labia, spreading her pussy lips and pushing against her soft, wet folds.

"UH-UH! NNGGGG!" She tried to shout no, but all that came out was a garbled grunt as her mouth was still filled with throbbing cock. Then the fingers pulled away and she felt something else, something large and round and rubbery, pushing against her pussy. First it slid along her slit, spreading her juices, coating it in her own wetness. Then, it started to shove in. It was large and thick, and Kitty had never had something of that size in her cunt before. She squealed loudly as it was slowly forced in.

Frank was thoroughly enjoying watching Kitty struggle as he began to slide the huge phallus into her pussy. He could see she was already wet, and he knew that meant she must be enjoying this. He twisted the enormous dildo as he slid it deeper into her, listening to her grunts and groans and watching her ass squirm.

"Slap her ass again, Al." Frank said. "I think she likes it!"

"Right you are little bro. This bitch is wet!" and he raised his hand, slapping her hard on the ass and adding another handprint to her already reddened cheek.

Frank laughed wildly and shoved the enormous dildo in another two inches. Now almost half of the ten-inch schlong was buried in her pussy.

Kitty moaned and gyrated her hips, trying to get the huge dildo out of her, but the man kept up the pressure, shoving it in ever deeper. Meanwhile, she had no choice but to keep sucking and drooling on the cock lodged in her mouth. She slurped at it, sliding her lips up and down while her tongue stroked and slid over it. She could tell by the groans from the man driving her car that he was enjoying this.

Kitty hated being forced to deep throat this man and rebelled against her traitorous body which was rapidly building to a huge orgasm that she couldn't stop, but she had to admit that deep inside, a trickle of excitement was blossoming as she heard the sounds he made as she sucked and slobbered on his pole.

Now the rubber dildo was deep inside her and the man holding it was twisting it and shoving it in, and then pulling it back out, only to thrust in again. Her tits throbbed and ached from the tight seal the nipples suckers had on her, and she whimpered as the pain in her tits merged with the heat in her pussy, exploding fire and roiling sensations of lust in her belly. Her whole body tensed as she felt her orgasm cresting.

At the same time, Ken's dick began to shudder and twitch, and Kitty realized he was about to cum. She desperately wanted to pull off before he did it. She didn't want to be forced to swallow more cum. But, he held her tight and began to groan loudly, just as the first thick, salty strings of cum shot into her mouth and down her throat.

That was too much for Kitty's body and her orgasm crashed into her. Juices squirted out between her legs and shockwaves ran through her body. She trembled and shook, swallowed cum, bounced her ass, swallowed more cum and was carried away in an orgasmic tidal wave.

It was a good thing they weren't actually driving anywhere because Ken could barely keep his eyes open. His hand pounded the steering wheel, and he kept Kitty's hair in a death grip. He continued to shoot wad after wad of cum into her throat and he could feel her gulping and swallowing it all.

Frank also kept up the pressure, sliding the huge rubber dildo in and out of her now sopping wet pussy. She had squirted all over it and Franks hand. Frank was astounded. He had never seen a woman squirt in real life, and he sped up his thrusts into her, egging her on and keeping her orgasm going.

Kitty screamed even as she swallowed. He legs shook, kicking out, but Al was there, and he held them tight. She forced her head up, jerked it off of Ken's cock, banging her head on the steering wheel in the process. Ken let her go with a deeply satisfied grunt.

Kitty now just laid across her front seat, legs in Al's lap and her head cradled against Ken. Her tits ached and throbbed with no real relief and the brother in the backseat kept thrusting that dildo into her again and again. She grunted and mewled with each thrust. She had no more strength left to fight; her whole body was shaking.

Finally, Frank relented (or just got tired) and pulled the invading silicone cock out of her. Kitty dropped her legs together and sagged there between the two men.

"Wow." Ken was the first to speak up. "That was fucking fantastic!"

"Didn't I tell you?" said Al. "This girl can really suck cock."

Sitting in the back seat, Frank was looking over the seat at the trembling Kitty.

"Can I fuck her now?" He asked. "You guys had your turn. Now it's mine." Frank looked eagerly at Al.

"Sure," he said, "But do it in the back seat! Too crowded up here!"

Frank was beside himself.

"OK!" he shouted, no problem. He leaned over and grabbed her arms, trying to drag her over seat, into the second row. Kitty groaned and tried to fight but she was still shaken from her orgasm.

"Help me get her over." Frank asked Al. He obliged and between the two of them, they lifted and pulled the shaky, sweaty MILF into the back seat.

"Please, no more. Just let me be." Kitty begged. But Frank had other ideas.

First, he grabbed one of the nipple suckers and pulled on it, hard. Kitty screamed as her tit was stretched to its limit. The sucker held on tightly. Frank loved that reaction and pulled and yanked on it till, with an audible 'pop' it came free.

Kitty's nipple was red and swollen to almost twice it's size. Her areola was puffy and red as well. Frank stared at her red, swollen tit and reached out and piched it. Kitty groaned as her overly sensitive nipple was pinched.

"PLEASE! I'm begging you! Stop!" Kitty sobbed. Frank just grabbed the other sucker and repeated the procedure, stretching that tit out to its maximum till it also popped free.

Kitty cried, her tits throbbing and pulsing. And deep inside she could feel her body reacting yet again. What was this about being raped and abused that turned her on so much. She tried to roll away and curl into a ball, but Frank wasn't about to let her get away.

He grabbed her by the arms and made her sit up. Then he shoved her, twisting her around till she was kneeling on her back seat. Frank quickly moved behind her and undid his pants, dropping them to his knees. His cock was hard and throbbing and ready for action.

He pushed Kitty forward with one hand while grasping her hair with the other. He shoved her forward and pulled her up, forcing her to arch her back and stick her ass out towards him. He shoved her forward hard, up against the side window. Her large, soft breasts squished flat against the window. The heat from the day made the window hot and burned against her already abused tits. She groaned again, begging Frank to stop, but he pressed forward.

His hands slid down and grabbed her waist. He grabbed at her ass and pulled her cheeks wide. Frank shivered with anticipation. He wanted to fuck this sexy lady, but he wanted to fuck her ass. Frank was a dyed in the wool ass man. With kitty shoved up against the window, he had he well positioned. He shoved his rock-hard cock forward and pressed it against her brown start shaped hole.

Kitty felt his cock slide against her anus and shrieked. Her tits were pushed flat and burning and she couldn't move but she bucked her hips and tried to shake side to side. She absolutely couldn't handle a cock in her ass. The fingers had been bad enough.

"Oh no, not my ass! Please no!" she cried. But Frank continued relentlessly pushing forward.

Kitty felt the bulbous head of his rigid pole shoving at her anus and slowly, deliberately, starting to push in. Her asshole was tight, she had rarely ever had anal sex and she never liked it. She sobbed as Frank pushed harder and the head of his cock went in. The pain awful, but because he had finger fucked her ass earlier, there was a little lubrication, and it gave just a little easier. Kitty still pounded on the seat and screamed at Frank to stop but he continued.

Frank slipped into her ass and began to push deeper. He loved the tight grip her ass had on his cock. He shuddered and groaned with pleasure. He shoved harder, slipping in deeper. Her thrashing and cries only spurred him on. With a final shove, he buried his cock all the way into her ass, his balls hanging low and slapping up against her swollen pussy.

Kitty burned with shame. Her tits flattened out against the window were on display for anyone to see who looked this way. Her ass was filled with cock and the pain radiated through her hips and down her legs and up into her sternum. He gasped and cried as Frank shoved himself all the way in, and then just held himself there, filling her ass and holding her tight.

Painstakingly slowly, the pain that radiated through her began to shift. It didn't exactly stop hurting but it began to create a deep, heavy ache that touched a part of her inside and caused her to shiver. Now Frank began to pull out, but only a few inches. Then he shoved back in, slapping up against her once more. He repeated this several times, each time he pulled out a little more and slammed in a little harder. Her ass started to flex, accepting the invading girth. She could feel that deep, dull ache spread, slowly becoming something else. Her legs trembled and her breath began to come in short, quick gasps. Her tits still burned and ached but now that too was spreading out through her chest and down into her belly.

An orgasm was building inside her, and she moaned against the inevitable. But this orgasm felt different, fuller, deeper. It shook her guts and made her ass cheeks bounce. She moaned in defeat and realized there was no stopping it. This man, this rapist was ass fucking her and was going to make her cum. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes as the power built and built inside of her. Deeper, more primal than her earlier orgasm. If the last had been an earthquake, this one was becoming a tsunami. She gasped and groaned and shook as her body surrendered. She began to cum.

Frank could feel her orgasm approaching. He sped up his thrusts to bring her to climax faster. He slammed into her again and again. His hands slapped her ass cheeks till they glowed red. He ponded into her deeply, over and over again.

Kitty screamed as the orgasm took her. She thrashed and bounced on her knees and cursed and sobbed. Her body was not under her control any longer and she was forced to ride it out till its finish. She sucked in air and gasped, her ass cheeks red and painful from the repeated hard swats, but that too flowed into her orgasm, and she rode the whirlwind of pain and pleasure and loathing and desire.

Frank slammed home several more times. He could feel his own cock throbbing, getting ready to explode. He grunted and banged home and his balls tightened and fire flooded his cock, and he came in great, huge pulsing streams, deep into Kitty's ass.

Kitty felt Frank start to cum and that just fueled her orgasm further. She shook and jumped as she felt Frank let go and begin to fill her ass with hot, molten cum. She shuddered, her ass clenching his cock, both of them locked in the ecstasy of climax.

Finally, Frank gasped and laid his head down on Kitty's back.

"You...were...fucking amazing" he groaned. "I've never felt anything like that!"

"You two all finished?" Ken growled. I think we're starting to move. Ken pulled the gearshift back into drive and gave the Jeep a little gas. The car edged forward, but this time, the traffic actually seemed to keep moving, albeit slowly.

Frank pulled out of Kitty and sank back against the seat. Kitty slid her legs off the seat as well, peeling her sore and abused breasts off the hot window. She sank down onto the seat and leaned her head against the door.

Frank looked over at the shaky, sweating, luscious woman who sat beside him. His hand reached out and gently squeezed her breast. Kitty only groaned a little, but she didn't pull away.

Al looked into the back seat at his brother and the woman they had so recently used. He smiled and turned to Ken.

"Looks like Frank has found a pet!" Ken just chuckled.

Frank perked up from the back seat.

"Can we keep her Al, can we? She is lots of fun!"

Al smiled at his little brother. So naïve and childlike in some ways and so perverted in other ones. He knew that Frank was already making plans for a second go round with their unwilling driver. He thought about this for a moment, then looked at Frank.

"Why the hell not," he said. "Let's take her with us to the motel at least. Then we can figure out what to do with her."

Frank clapped his hands. "Oh boy" he shouted.

Kitty heard them and slowly began to realize this nightmare was not over yet.

"No, please no, please no, please...no." she whimpered.

But even as she did, she felt the jeep moving and could tell the traffic jam was breaking up. Wherever they were going, she was trapped with them, for now at least.

* * *

I hope you all enjoyed this story. It took me a little longer to write, so I apologize for any delay in getting it to you. I tried to add more story elements to it and flesh out the characters just a little bit. Let me know if you like what I did.

I do think this is at least a Part 1, and that there is another part coming but I'm not as dead set on hat happens next as I have been with other stories, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

And, as usual, this is a non-consent story and it is strictly fantasy. Please keep that in mind as you read and enjoy this...and if you don't enjoy it, feel free to move on to other stories more to your liking. As always, I encourage comments and critiques and I will try to respond to everyone who posts one.