Kitty Gets Tricked and Treated

Story Info
A fun Haunted House holds some surprises for Kitty.
5.1k words
4.42
31.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

Happy Halloween everyone. This is my first contest story and the first Halloween themed story I have written. As usual, if you are familiar with my other stories, it involves my favorite ingenue Kitty and it is of course, a story involving non consent, though perhaps not quite as dark as some of what I've written previously.

I really hope you enjoy this, and I would love it if you would vote for me. Also please feel free to make any comments, I really love hearing from you, my readers. If you do like it and you don't already follow me, please do. And, as always, Thanks for reading.

***

Kitty was excited that October had finally rolled around. Fall was her favorite season. The leaves changing colors, the air grew cooler and was filled with so many scents. Cinnamon, Vanilla, the smell of cookies and cupcakes, Pumpkin Spice (although even Kitty admitted that one was overdone). But most of all she loved the decorations and celebrations. Halloween in October, Thanksgiving in November and all leading up to the big Winter celebration of Christmas. Simply put, this was the best part of the year.

This October Kitty was doubly excited. Not only was Halloween probably her favorite of the holidays but this year she was really getting into the spirit by working at the local Haunted House. They had really pulled out all the stops for this one. The group in charge had purchased a piece of property with a large and mostly abandoned warehouse on it.. They had spent a couple of months cleaning it up and refurbishing it, getting it ready for Halloween. It had been quite a task. There were dozens of broken windows that had to have all glass shards completely removed and then had to be carefully boarded up There had been homeless people living in the place from time to time and all of the remains of their campsites and garbage left behind had to be thoroughly cleaned out.

Then there was the logistics of turning several huge open spaces into smaller rooms and corridors to lead unsuspecting guests through. Themes for each area, special effects and props, lighting and sound. It had been a huge undertaking. Kitty had actually started working on the project in August and it was only now, a week into October that they were ready to open to the public. It had really been exhausting work, but Kitty had loved every minute of it. She was never one to shirk from hard work and she was certain that the end result would be worth it.

One thing had happened during the renovations that had given her a little pause. The warehouse was two stories tall, and they planned on having the haunted house fill both levels. While they were cleaning out the first floor however, they had come across a large metal door. It had been locked and none of the keys they had received from the owners opened it. They had asked but no one seemed to know what the door was or what was behind it. For a while, they considered trying to force the door or break it down, but in the end, they had decided that the rough and rusted look of the door along with its rather archaic looking lock was a great visual set piece and they just left it as it was.

It was decided that the area that housed the strange door would be set up as a dungeon/torture chamber. Racks, iron maidens, whips and chains fit perfectly with the aesthetic of the door. In her 'real life', Kitty was a graphic designer and freelance artist, and she helped design several of the set pieces for that area. She was quite proud of her work.

The room was a long, wide area that they had filled with several medieval and sadistic looking props that they had gotten from a local theatre company. There was a blood-stained table with chains and manacles at the corners and a half nude torture victim writhing on it in pain, their body covered with lash marks and long cuts. A large rack where victims could be chained and stretched stood against one wall. It only had a bloody arm hanging from one of the cuffs. A saw-toothed sawhorse of rusted metal stood in the room, and in one corner, an honest to goodness iron maiden, complete with blood splattered interior and rusting spikes. Of course the spikes were just rubber, painted to look like metal, but the illusion was very effective.

There was an operating table with appropriately gory scalpels and bone saws and a particularly disgusting blood and puke-stained sink along one side of the chamber and of course a deranged chief executioner, bare chested, head covered in a black hood who would leap out into the crowd, searching for new victims.

There were other rooms throughout the haunted warehouse, each with its own horrific theme. There was the suburban kitchen, straight out of the mid 70's with an avocado green refrigerator and a deranged housewife chopping up the family dog on her gore caked cutting board while her dismembered family sat chained around the dining room table.

Then of course there was the haunted classroom. A sallow eyed youth dressed in a blood spattered Bart Simpson costume stood at a blackboard writing "I will not torture my classmates" a hundred times while the desks in the room were filled with the horrid examples of his work. The crazed teacher sat behind her desk, screaming, having gouged out her own eyes.

These and many more filled the warehouse from top to bottom. Kitty was delighted with every gore soaked, scream inducing terror that lay within. She really loved this season!

Opening night festivities were in full swing and Kitty was fully into her role as hostess and guide through this house of horrors. She had decided to go classically sexy and a little slutty, and had dressed as Elvira, the hostess with the mostess, as Cassandra Peterson had always called herself. Kitty wasn't exactly as tall and thin as the true Elvira, but she felt she filled out the black clingy silk costume quite well.

Kitty was about five foot six and about twenty pounds over her ideal weight, but she held most of that in her firm but bouncy rounded ass and her very well endowed 36DD chest. She had naturally curly black hair to about her shoulders, but to complete the Elvira look she had opted to pin it up and wear the traditional ass length straight black hair wig.

She had carefully applied her makeup, using powder and foundation to make her skin just a bit paler and had embellished her eyes with carefully applied mascara and long fake eyelashes. She cemented the look with a glossy red lipstick. That final touch may not have been completely Elvira, but she thought it made her look a little hotter and just a bit slutty. Perfect!

The costume seemed to be working. She got a lot of comments as well as catcalls and whistles, both from her co-workers and from the crowds. Part of that might have been because she had cut her dress about an inch and a half deeper in the cleavage department and was fairly bursting out of her costume. No one seemed to mind however, except for perhaps a few girlfriends of some of the male guests who gave her an icy glare and just held a little tighter to their boyfriend's arm. Kitty just laughed and blew several of them a kiss. She was having the time of her life.

She was also aware of several covert pats and gropes on her ass and boobs as the crowds filed through the various rooms and were startled by jump-scares and other frights. Occasionally a hand would slide across her ample rear or a slightly more handsy guest would accidentally bump into her and grab a quick squeeze of her tits. She handled all of that professionally, stepping away or politely moving the hand off of her if it lingered, but really, she didn't mind all that much. She was secretly very happy that she was receiving all this attention.

The night was a wild success. Crowds were larger than they had first predicted, and Kitty worked into the wee hours of the morning. As 2 AM approached, the show finally announced that this was the last walk-through of the night and that they would be shutting down in ten minutes. The sepulchral voice of the announcer told the crowd that they could return tomorrow, if they dared.

Kitty led the last few guests to the exit and bid them all a "Bad Night" and "Unpleasant Dreams". Then she locked the doors and headed back towards the employee's green room. She could talk with the others and compare notes on the evening, change into something a bit more comfortable and get ready to head home for a few hours well-earned sleep.

As she walked through the now mostly deserted warehouse, lights began to shut off, or come on in some of the employees' hallways. Music was turned off, sound effects wound down. Soon it was just another dark and shadowy warehouse. It didn't bother Kitty. She had spent so long cordoning off sections to make these rooms and building the sets, she could walk through this place even in complete dark.

She reached the dungeon/torture chamber area and stopped. There was a soft reddish glow coming from the room. Had someone forgot to turn off a light? She walked in and looked around. Everything seemed in place and quiet. Then she noticed the big, strange metal door. It was standing ajar, and the red glow was coming from behind it. Had someone finally found a key to unlock it after all? More curious than frightened, she moved towards it.

As she reached the door, the red glow seemed to intensify and washed over her. She could feel its warmth as it surrounded her, almost caressing her. The sensation sent tingles throughout her body and she could feel her nipples harden. She shivered involuntarily and took a hold of the doors edge. The light was warm around her, but the door was ice cold. She gritted her teeth and pulled it a little further open so she could see what was behind it.

Stretching back behind the door was a short hallway, bathed in that warm, red light. About ten feet in she saw that the hall ended in a flight of stairs going down. She hadn't realized that this building had a basement. She stared at it for a moment longer and was about to leave and go get some of the others when she heard a whispered voice call her name.

"Kitty."

She strained to see if she had actually heard that. Was one of the other workers already down there looking around?

"Hello?" She called out, not too loudly. "Is someone there?"

"Kitty." Again the whispered voice called her name.

Kitty took a step into the hall and peered into the dim corridor.

"Hello?" She called out again, this time a little more loudly. "Who's there?"

The light seemed to dim and flicker and then reassert itself, but in a darker red. As the light played over and around her Kitty felt like something was brushing her skin ever so lightly. It stroked up her arms like a feather lightly gusting against her in a breeze. It brushed over her already stiffening nipples, adding a subtle ache to them. She felt it like a warm breath on her neck. She shivered and slowly took another step in.

"Kitty."

This time she was certain she had heard her name. Louder and clearer. She moved cautiously to the top of the stairs and stared down into the dark.

"Who is that?" She called out. "Who is down there?"

Her answer was the distinct creak of metal and the booming slam of the large metal door closing behind her. Immediately the red light winked off leaving Kitty in complete darkness. In spite of herself Kitty let out a small scream.

She turned and reached a hand out for the wall to steady herself and get her bearings. She didn't want to make a misstep and take a tumble down those stairs.

"Hello?" She called out again, loudly now. "Don't close the door, I'm in here!"

She meant to take a step back up the hall to the door but as she moved her foot forward, she felt the floor drop away to the first stair. She leaned back quickly to avoid falling. That's when she felt a hand on her arm where she was touching the wall. Now she did scream, loudly, pulling her arm back and taking a quick step away. She felt the stairs behind her and started to lose her balance, falling backwards. She would have fallen if someone...or something hadn't taken hold of her arms and pulled her up.

It was pitch dark and she couldn't see anything, but she could feel hands on her arms and now one around her waist, as if two people stood beside her. The hands grips were steadying and firm but not painful. They held her in their unseen grip, and she could feel fingers stroking her arms. The hand on her waist dropped a few inches and cupped her ass gently. She struggled to move away, fear starting to take over.

"What's happening?" She cried. "Who is it?"

No answer came but the hands carefully, almost gently turned her around and pulled her forward. She again felt the stairs under her foot. She tried to stop but the arms holding her were insistent. They led her onto the stairs and began to walk her down, holding her arms, and still cupping her ass, squeezing her and and guiding her carefully so that she didn't fall.

"I don't understand what's happening." Kitty said to the darkness, her voice quavering.

Kitty descended the steps slowly. She counted twenty-three before they stopped but still the ethereal arms led her forward. Then slowly, the light began to return. It was the same red light as she had seen above. It had no origin that Kitty could see but it slowly began to envelop her and fill the space around her.

To her shock, she saw she was in a large room, perhaps twenty or thirty feet square. There were old movie posters lining the wall, some tattered and some in nearly pristine condition. She saw Frankenstein, The Wolfman, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Mummy and more. Most of those were in good shape, only a ragged dogeared corner or a small tear.

Then there were others. Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Halloween, Freddy vs. Jason. These seemed to be more ragged, in worse shape, some hanging half or three quarters off of the wall.

The room itself was furnished with and old backless red velvet settee, with ends that curled up into cushioned arms. Like something you'd see in an old movie. There were also a few high-back chairs also cushioned in brocade and red velvet. A low table was centered between the settee and chairs, with a bowl filled with what looked like popcorn on it. There were also tall, elegant fluted glass's that might have held champagne, or seltzer water for all Kitty could tell.

From somewhere behind all of this, a white light began to flicker and the sound of an old-style reel to reel film projector could be heard. On the wall near the stairs where Kitty had come down, images began to appear and flicker to life.

Kitty could only stand in shock and amazement as scenes from old horror movies began to play.

A masked and disfigured man playing a massive pipe organ while a terrified young woman watched. Trembling, she reaches out and yanks the mask off of the figure and he turns, his face a horror.

A giant, man made monster stitched together from the bodies of the dead rising stiffly off of the operating table, he swings his massive arms at the doctors around him and he begins to lumber towards them as they fall back in fright.

Fog shrouded moors, dotted with dark trees. A man carrying a rifle and a lantern walks slowly through the mist, looking about him, fear showing on his face. Then a dark, lupine shape leaps out of the fog, taking him to the ground, its muzzle going for the man's throat.

On and on these and more scenes played out, projected on the wall by some unseen projectionist. Kitty recognized many of these as old horror movies, some from the era of silent films and others old black and white classics that she watched occasionally on TCM.

Her mind was reeling and she realized she was trembling. She could still feel unseen hands touching her, stroking her arms now and becoming more forward as it squeezed her soft, round ass and slowly slid further down. She didn't understand any of this. What was happening here in this room and to her? How had this all been set up? Was this a part of the haunted house she had not been told about? Her heart beat faster and she began to feel truly frightened.

Now the still invisible but ever-present arms that held her began to pull her forward once again. She struggled against them, but they were not to be denied. The moved her, staggering and haltingly towards the settee. When she got there, she was forced to sit down on it. Her arms were pulled out to her side, as if reaching out towards the arms of the settee. Then she first felt, and then saw white ropes slowly winding around her wrists and pulling taut to either side of the divan. She yanked and pulled against the ropes but to no avail, she was bound.

"No! Let me go! Stop!" she cried out.

Now the feel of the arms was gone but the ropes remained real and tight. On the wall, black and white film images continued to play out. But now they were subtly changing.

A darkened bedroom with a door leading out to a balcony shaded by moonlight. On it, a bat flutters into view, slowly melting and changing into a man. He is dressed in a long black robe, his sleeves billow around his thin, bone white hands. The face above the collar of the robe is deathly white, elongated and hairless. Fangs can be seen in his wide mouth as he smiles. He steps into the room.

There is a young woman on the bed, wearing a filmy and see-through negligee. Her large breasts swell beneath the fabric and are barely disguised. Her long black curly hair falls to her shoulders.

Kitty gasps in fear as she see's the woman is her.

The vampire, for that's what the figure is, approaches the woman, approaches Kitty, on the bed. Its hand reaches out and it tears the silken gown off of her, revealing her heaving breasts. The creature reaches out and grasps one of those breasts and squeezes.

Kitty jumped as she too felt a hand touch her breast. As the creature on the screen groped at the image of Kitty, she felt hands grabbing her own breasts. They held and squeezed them, and Kitty groaned as her sensitive breasts were manipulated. She tugged harder at the ropes but could not get free.

Now the unseen hands began to pull at Kitty's black silk Elvira dress. They grabbed at the edges of the dress around her cleavage and pulled. Kitty felt the dress give way, heard the material rip and then she was sitting in the shreds of her dress, breasts hanging out. She could still feel hands grabbing her, pinching her nipples, squeezing her tits. She groaned and tried to lean back, pull away, but the hands kept a hold of her.

Kitty began to see shadows forming around her. Where before she could feel hands holding her but see nothing, now she could see shadowy outlines of a man sitting next to her, leaning in, touching and squeezing her breasts.

Then the head of the shadow bent down and she could swear that she felt lips surround and kiss her taught rigid nub, lips that begin to suckle and pull at her tit. A tongue stroked and lashed against her rock-hard nipple and against her will she let out a groan. Her tits had always been very sensitive, and she was scared to death of what was happening but couldn't deny that she was being turned on too.

Now on the screen the huge man-made monster stalked the halls of an old castle. Torchlight flickered and wavered as he passed from shadow to light. His lump covered balding head, crisscrossed by the scars of the surgery that brought him to life. He comes to a door and pounds on it, splintering the wooden door to pieces as he strides in. There he sees a woman chained to a wall; her arms manacled above her head as she kneels on the floor. He lumbers towards her. The woman cowers back and screams, trying to keep away from the creature but she is chained and there is nowhere to go.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers
12