Kitty Gets Tricked and Treated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The few rags that she has covering her are ripped away by the monster and she is naked, panting before him. Kitty screams as she see's the woman is again herself. The monster towers over her and slowly reaches for his pants. He unties the rope that holds them up and drops them, revealing a huge cock, a full twelve inches long and as thick as the wrist of a man. The creature then grabs the woman by the head, grabs Kitty by the hair, and shoves his enormous pole towards her mouth. She screams and tries to turn away, but he forces himself slowly into her open mouth.

Kitty, still feeling the ghostly tongue and lips on her breast, now feels fingers gripping her hair. They yank and pull away her false Elvira wig. Her own hair falls about her shoulders. Kitty screams and would pull away if she could or if she even knew which way to pull but all she feels is those fingers now in her real hair. Her eyes widen in fear as she begins to see the shadow of a large cock appearing in front of her face. Not as big as the monster on the screen, but still a huge cock, larger than Kitty has ever had. It presses forward and she feels it touch her lips.

"MM-MM" She shakes her head.

The spectral dick pushes forward, and now shadowy fingers grasp her nose and hold it shut. From somewhere in the room, she hears the faint, whispery voice calling out to her again.

"Kitty."

She held out as long as she could but as seconds tick by, she has to breath. Finally she opened her mouth, taking a great gasp of air and the shadow cock slid in. Her jaws ache as they are forced as wide as she can get them. She feels the pressure of a huge cock against her tongue, its foreskin scraping over her teeth.

The hands on her hair pull her forward and the huge member in her mouth slides in. She gags as it pushes deeper, making her deep throat the ghostly cock.

On her breasts, a hand pulls and squeezes one breast, roughly twisting it while on the other, she can feel teeth biting and pulling on her nipple, still teasing it with its cold shadowy tongue.

The image on the screen changes again and even as she slurps and sucks and gulps on this huge boner filling her mouth, she is terrified by what she will see happening next. And yet...a part of her trembles with excitement, longings stir deep within her. As she is forced to give a blowjob to the largest cock she has ever had and as her breasts are teased and licked and nibbled by ghostly tormentors, she trembles in fear and in longing for what will happen next.

Now on the screen a peasant woman flees in fear across fog shrouded moors. She is dressed in a long flowing skirt and a white low cut peasant blouse, exposing plenty of cleavage. As she runs, she stumbles and falls. As she gets up her skirt snags and is torn from her as she starts running again, now naked from the waist down. Her round ass bounces and jiggles as she runs. Kitty is no longer surprised to see that the fleeing peasant woman is her.

A dark shape bounds through the fog pacing her and then cutting her off. It leaps from out of the fog, a great huge hairy beast, wide gaping jaws and a slavering tongue. It pounces on her, knocking her to the ground. The woman screams in silent terror and the beast rears, opening its fearsome mouth and descending upon her.

Kitty is impaled on the cock in her mouth as she slides up and down, spitting and drooling over it as she continues to suck. Her boobs ache and tremble with pleasure as hands and tongues continue to drivee her toward explosive release.

Now her legs are seized by some unseen force and pulled wide. She feels hands and fingers grabbing at the torn shreds of her dress. Something pulling at her panties. She tries to keep her legs together or keep her ass planted making it hard to remove her underwear, but these unseen hands grab and lift her, tearing at her lingerie and ripping them off. She feels warm air brush across her spread pussy and then a mouth descends on her opening. Teeth nip at her thighs and a long, slithering tongue, one that would make Gene Simmons green with envy begins to lick her.

At first it strokes, long and slow arcs along her slit, paying special attention to her fat pussy lips. Then it starts to probe deeper. It penetrates her, lapping and licking at her, causing her own pussy juices to start to flow. She can hear the lap, lap, lap of the tongue as it strokes her and drinks her juices. She quivers as it caresses her clit, and once it has done so, it goes back again, to pay special attention to her overly sensitive bud, roughly licking and sucking on it while ghostly fingers keep her spread wide and even begin to slide in. Fingers and tongues, working together, slowly building in tempo and increasing in pressure.

Kitty groans uncontrollably. She hasn't asked for any of this, hasn't given her consent, and yet she is being driven closer and closer to one of the strongest orgasms she has ever had. She can't help it; the feelings are too great.

She is now sucking on that cock with purpose, she tries to take it deeper, gags on it, chokes and still bobs her head ferociously. Her teeth nip at it, and she is rewarded by harder and faster thrusts, the fingers in her hair pull and yank harder. She can tell that it likes what she is doing. It makes her feel proud and she sucks harder.

Her tits are not being ignored. Now she can feel two hands squeezing and touching her. One nipple is pinched almost cruelly and twisted and now she feels slaps across her breast while on her other tit, two mouths lick and nip and suckle her. She pounds her feet as the tongue between her legs laps harder and faster, lips are sucking on her twat and teeth nip and bite at her clit.

Her body aches and trembles and shakes and quivers and the feelings rush headlong towards one another till at last they collide and explode, sending her into spasms of frenzied orgasmic pleasure. She screams around the thick monstrous cock in her throat and that is all that it can take. Huge streams of hot then cold then hot again cum burst forth and fill her mouth, flow down her throat and drool back out between her lips.

Kitty gulps and swallows as much as she can, not caring what it is or where it came from. She is lost to the bright, explosive feelings that are flooding her senses. She strains against the ropes holding her, not to escape but because her body needs that force, that feeling of struggle and fight. She is carried away as everything overwhelms her and she arches her back, screams and know no more.

When she awoke, not knowing how long it had been, Kitty slowly raised her head and looked around. She was lying on the floor in the dungeon/torture chamber room. Someone was gently shaking her. She tried to focus her eyes and, in a moment, saw Diane, one of her coworkers here in the haunted house.

"Are you OK?" Diane asked. She was looking at Kitty with a worried face.

Kitty blinked and tried to sit up, her whole body was stiff and sore, but there was a deeper ache as well, something...primal.

"What happened?"

Diane shrugged, looking her over and offering a hand to help her sit up.

"I came in and found you lying on the floor. Looked like you had fallen asleep in here. Are you all right?"

Kitty took a moment to think about it. She looked down at herself, not certain what she would see. She was still dressed in her slutty Elvira costume. The wig of long black hair was slightly askew but was on her head, she looked over at the great metal door. It was shut, like always.

"I'm fine, I think I just over did it tonight, wore myself out. But I'm OK."

She started to get up. Diane stood and lent her an arm to help her get to her feet,

"Really, thanks Diane, I'm OK. I'm.... I'm just going to go to the green room and change."

Diane looked at her skeptically.

"You're sure you're OK?"

"Fine, really. Thanks." She smiled and began to walk out of the room.

Diane watched her go, then shook her head and looked around the room.

"Creepy place to fall asleep" she thought to herself.

She turned and started to leave when she noticed the large metal door. It was ajar. And there was a soft red glow coming from behind it. She looked at it for a moment and then called after Kitty.

"Kitty? Did you get the door open?"

There was no answer, Kitty had already left. Diane looked back at the door and then walked towards it.

"Hello?" She called out. "Is anyone there?"

From beyond the door, Diane thought she heard whispering. She stepped a little closer and tried to make out what they were saying.

"Diane"

The End.

12