All Comments on 'Kitty Keeps it in the Family'

by Truck13

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
family ties

My wife fucked and sucked my dad for years, with my approval. The first time was our first threesome.. I told him that she would be his slut and he could use her anytime, anywhere and anyway he wanted. He used her often and a few times took her out and shared her with someone else. The threesomes were great and over time, he taught her to deep throat and to enjoy anal.

MaturecocksuckerMaturecocksuckerover 8 years ago
Good girl

All wives should be like you, nothing wrong with having sex with your father in law. I managed to fuck my mother in law for years before she past away and we both enjoyed great sex. After she died my wife told me how happy I had made her mum and would I like to now fuck her sister as she was in a sexless marriage. I now have sex with my sister in law twice a week with my wifes full consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My dad has been fucking my wife for over ten years with my full approval . It's no big deal. My dad had a girlfriend and he doesn't mind me fucking her. No one gets hurt and it's fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTruck13@Truck13
Thanks for stopping by my profile. My stories are of my experiences throughout my life. Will write more as time permits. I have experienced many types of sex and hope to have more. If you like my profile and stories, then let me know. This makes me excited to know others ...