Kitty Makes a Bet

Story Info
A woman makes a very friendly wager on a football game.
6.1k words
4.55
22.1k
34
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was game day, and Kitty was ready to play! While she wasn't suiting up to go out on the gridiron, she was ready to host her boyfriend and all of his friends for the weekly football game. She made all their favorite snacks and bought their favorite drinks. She liked being a great host and appreciated the responses from the guys (and honestly, got turned on by the thought of this much male hotness so near her tight little feminine body!).

This week was going to be a little different though as Kitty was going to place a bet on the game. She wasn't big on wagering money, but she wanted to make a bet -- and win -- to put her football smug boyfriend in his place. He had been ribbing her all week about the struggles her beloved Chicago Bears were going through this season and how they were going to get "destroyed" by the Washington Commanders. Kitty could take some ribbing, but she wanted to beat them (and him) so bad this time.

"I'll tell you what," she said to smug boyfriend. "If the Commanders win, you get to do anything you want to me: make me do all your laundry, cook all your favorite meals, wait on you hand and foot. And you get to do anything you want in the bedroom: no limits, no taboos, and maybe even bringing over one of my girlfriends."

Her boyfriend smiled. "And what do you get if you win?"

Kitty crawled up into his lap, her short skirt barely covering her ass, which was split by a white thong... her light-colored top stretched tight against her small but perky breasts, nipples pointing hard against the thin fabric.

"I get to fuck all your friends coming over for the game today," she said, pulling herself closer to him, feeling his cock begin to rise in his shorts as the prospect might have actually excited him. She then whispered into his ear, "And I'm going to fuck them all right here!"

Kitty's boyfriend's mouth dropped open in surprise. But wanting to demonstrate confidence in his team, he nodded his agreement to the bet.

As the pregame show played on the TV, each of her boyfriend's friends started to come in. She made sure to greet each one very warmly -- first Corey, then Jeremy, Matt, Nate, Kyle, Gordy, and finally Brett, who Kitty wanted to fuck first but arrived last. Each got a kiss on the cheek with a sexy hug, making sure she pressed her hard nipples poking through the thin top into their chests. She didn't let each of them know about the bet -- at least not yet -- but continued to play the part of the perfect host, with this time showing a little more skin than she normally would for these weekly gatherings.

Kitty really enjoyed bringing out the favorite food and drinks for the guys, making sure she would bend deeply at the waist so her short skirt would ride up over her ass cheeks to make the sexy thong clearly visible. Out of the corner of her eye, she occasionally would catch one of the guys staring at her body, maybe whispering to the guy next to him.

She imagined how hard she was making their cocks... how they were imagining how good it would be to touch her sexy peach and let their fingers linger down to the thin band of material that covered her bare pussy lips. God how she wished she could feel them run their digits over her labia, getting her wetter and wetter with each stroke. In fact, it wasn't just in her imagination that Kitty was getting wet -- she could feel a wet spot start to grow between her legs. She wondered if the guys could see -- or at least sense -- her arousal as she would serve them... hoping that later her Bears would emerge victorious and she could truly serve them -- and her own carnal desires.

Things were not looking good for her team, as the young quarterback threw an early first quarter interception, which the Commanders returned to Chicago territory. Kitty glanced over to see her boyfriend give her a smug smile, as if the game was already decided. But the defense held, and Washington was held to just a field goal, and Kitty returned the smile as if to tell him, "It's not over, until it's over!"

The game went back and forth, with the Bears adding a tying field goal, but the Commanders soon scored again on a long touchdown pass... and then recovering a fumble that turned into another field goal and a 13-3 score in favor of Kitty's foe. She knew she needed to get more energy for her side, and she knew how to win over the guys in the room at least.

On the next pass around of snacks and drinks, Kitty leaned down next to Brett's ear and whispered, "Don't stop looking at the TV, but I want to tell you I have a little bet with my boyfriend."

She saw Brett raise his eyebrows, as he responded quietly.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes," she whispered back, trying to make her conversation with him apparent to anyone else in the room. "If Washington wins, my boyfriend gets anything he wants -- dinner, laundry, any kind of sex. But if my Bears win, I get anything I want... and I want YOU!"

She saw Brett smile lewdly at the prospect of being able to do whatever he wanted to her. And Kitty intended to do anything HE wanted. She had heard rumors of his amazingly big cock, and she wanted to experience that. She let him know he could have any and all of her holes -- to which he smiled again, trying his best not to glance her way and gaze at her hardening nipples as she told him this. She also let him know that whoever else she could win over would also get to fuck her, because she -- and her team -- needed all the help they could get!

Brett knowingly nodded and watched as Kitty moved to Corey, apparently making the same kind of offer. When the Bears picked off Washington's quarterback as the Commanders were driving for another score, Brett and Corey nearly jumped up in celebration, bringing curious looks from the rest of the crowd who were normally Commanders fans. Kitty's boyfriend shot a look over at the two -- and then to Kitty -- as he knew she had begun to clue in his friends to the wager... and the benefit they would enjoy. He watched as Kitty recruited more to her side, and Kity knew that deep down inside, he would enjoy watching her fuck all of them almost as much as she would enjoy it.

Late in the game, the score was tied, but the Commanders were driving for a winning field goal. As they set up for the game-winning kick, Kitty could feel her heart beating harder. On the one hand, she knew it looked bleak for her guys -- on the field and in the room. On the other hand, there was still a chance if the easy kick would be made with about 1:30 left to play. But Chicago didn't have a good two-minute offense, so she knew it would take a miracle.

And then the miracle happened! During the snap to the placeholder, the ball went sailing far above the holder's head, and in the mad scramble for the ball, the edge rusher scooped and raced nearly 80 yards down the field for an incredible TD! Kitty -- along with Brett, Corey, Jeremy, Matt, Nate, Kyle and Gordy -- leapt up and cheered wildly, knowing this would all but seal up the win and open the door for a sex event of nearly as epic of proportions.

A short while later, when the Bears' defense rose up again to stop Washington's last dash effort, Kitty bounced around the room, her small but firm tits doing their own bouncing as she went from guy to guy, kissing and hugging them, some of them reaching their hands down to grasp her juicy peach, all but uncovered as her skirt also bounced up. She loved the feel of each of their hands and could feel how hard their cocks were getting through through their pants. It wouldn't be long before those rods would be much more than just something of her imagination, and her mind swirled at the prospect of the upcoming gang bang.

Kitty looked over to see her boyfriend with a look of chagrin on his face... but not too sad, as she knew he would get turned on watching her. They had talked about him watching her fuck multiple cocks during their own sex sessions, as she would use one dildo to fuck her tight sweet pussy, as she would simulate another in her mouth, as he watched and jerked his cock to her descriptions of the men she fantasized about. But now it was the real thing, and Kitty could see her boyfriend had a hard-on of his own.

Kitty went to grab Brett first. She wanted to find out if the rumors were true, and she imagined what it would be like when she unbuckled his belt, pulled down his pants and shorts, and let his possible trouser monster loose. She thought about how she would swirl her tongue around the bulbous head and lick it like it was the most delicious ice cream cone ever... and then take the shaft deep into her mouth, sucking and slobbering all the way down to the hilt... only to raise back up and suck her way to the tip again. Kitty thought about how she would then ride this monster, bouncing up and down with all of her might, both of them cumming in a mass of lust unleashed.

But when she turned to find Brett, he had disappeared into the kitchen, presumably to grab another beer. Soon though, Corey was in front of Kitty.

"Are you ready to start collecting on your bet?" he asked with a mischievous grin and a glance toward Kitty's boyfriend, who looked like he settled in for the show.

"Yes, I am!" Kitty exclaimed and threw herself into his arms.

Kitty was amazed at how good he kissed, their tongues intertwining in each other's mouths. And she tingled as his hands moved up and down her petite body, his fingers magically kneading at her back -- and then her backside, pulling up her short skirt and spreading her ass cheeks for all to see.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned into his mouth, as his fingers began to slip underneath her thong and move across her wettening pussy lips. "Fuck!"

Kitty pushed Corey down on the couch, running her hands over his crotch and feeling the bulge growing underneath his jeans.

"Mmmmm! What do we have here?" she cooed at him as she ran her hands over the thick lump of flesh that was growing as she stroked him through the material. "Is that for me?"

Corey smiled back at her and sighed, as Kitty pulled her top over her head, exposing the pert little breasts and hard nipples that pointed toward him. Running one hand over her tits and the other over his groin, Kitty moaned her desire.

"I want to have you!" And then looking around at the guys who gathered around closely, "I want ALL of you!"

Kitty could feel their eyes on her, their lustful looks... and she loved it! She pulled Corey's pants down, and as she put her fingers into the waist band of his underwear to take those down as well, her fingers brushed against the hardening dick that she would soon welcome into her body.

"Mmmmm! You have a nice cock!" she said as she lowered her mouth onto the stiffening rod, swirling her tongue around the head and slowly moving down his shaft. Coming up for breath in between sucking it deeper into her mouth, Kitty praised this new phallus. "Very nice indeed!"

As she continued to lick and suck while on her knees in front of the seated Corey, she watched as he stripped out his shirt and then his pants, until he was fully naked in front of her. Kitty sexily ran her fingers up and down his thighs, lingering to fondle his testicles occasionally and then extending her hands up his torso to feel his surprisingly firm stomach and chest, Corey's hands running through her hair and gently moving her head up and down as he sighed at her amazing blow job skills.

It was at this point she felt another set of hands on her ass, turning to see Jeremy position himself behind her and push her skirt up and pull her thong aside to give his tongue access to the sweet slit of flesh between her legs.

"YESSS! FUCK!!!" Kitty hissed as she felt him lick his way up and down her pussy, making her delight at the sensation... and squirm as he lingered on her throbbing clit. "MMMMM!!! You're so good at that!"

The encouragement spurred Jeremy to lick faster and harder, as Kitty felt him peel her thong down and off her body, leaving her wet cunt exposed for all to see. It was certainly something Kitty wanted all to see -- and fuck -- as her reward for the incredible win her team had delivered that day.

Kitty felt her first orgasm of the day start to build and had to take her mouth of the wonderful cock in front of her to cry out as she came hard.

"OH GAAAWWWWDDDD!!!" she screamed as her ass bounced against Jeremy's face, her juices running down his cheeks as he continued to greedily lap up what flowed from her sweet pussy.

She looked back again to see Jeremy had stripped out of his clothes and began to rub his good-sized dick against her awaiting pussy.

"Give me that cock!" Kitty demanded, as she turned back to Corey and sucked his dick even harder. Her mouth went sloppily up and down his shaft as he moaned and gripped her hair tighter... and she moaned loudly as she Jeremy's member start to push through her sugar walls.

"MMMMMM!!!" was all Kitty could manage to get out as two cocks filled her in the most pleasant of ways. At the beginning of the day, she thought she might be lucky and just have to fulfill one of her boyfriend's desires as maybe he would take mercy. But now, she was making all her dreams come true, as he watched from the corner, hand in his pants and maybe still getting one of his fantasies fulfilled: see Kitty fucked thoroughly. "MMMMMMM!!!!"

Kitty loved the sounds of Jeremy's pelvis slapping against her ass as he picked up the pace -- and depth -- of his fucking. She also loved the way the head of his cock was hitting her G spot inside and she continued to moan her approval, never letting her mouth off Corey's wonderful cock.

"FUCK!!" Corey exclaimed as he leaned back into the couch, absorbing the scene in front of him of Kitty lustfully sucking his cock, drool running all down his member... while Jeremy pounded away at her. "FUUCCCCKKKK!!!"

Kitty got more turned on by Corey's vocalizations and Jeremy's quickening pace. She knew both of the men were close, and she withdrew her mouth from Corey's cock, stroking his saliva-covered tool with her hand, anticipating Jeremy's eruption. She also noticed Matt and Nate had stripped fully naked and positioned themselves just behind the couch, while Kyle and Gordy were hurriedly undressing. Even her boyfriend had lowered his pants and underwear and stroked himself as he watched the erotic scene play out in front of him. Only Brett remained fully clothed, only adding to the mystery to the rumors she had heard about him.

"How curious!" she thought.

But the time to focus on that mystery was not now, as the reality of Jeremy about to cum was imminent. His breathes shortened, and his body almost stiffened as Kitty expected a warm load of cum to be dumped into her awaiting pussy. But Jeremy quickly withdrew his tool and laid it on her ass and then began to erupt streams of his jizz across her back.

"Ah! AH! AHHHHH!!!" he nearly shouted, as Kitty felt his hot sticky cum shoot up her back and nearly to her neck. She loved the feel of the warm liquid on her skin and would have just stayed there and rub it into her body. But she knew Corey was ready to fill her love hole with the hard rod she had been lovingly sucking for the past few minutes.

As she climbed onto Corey's lap, Matt and Nate laid their cocks over the back of the couch so Kitty could suck them as she rode Corey's prick. Glancing over to look at her boyfriend, Kitty smiled as she imagined how it looked for her to be going back and forth taking turns sucking Matt and Nate, while giving Corey what she imagined was the ride of his life.

Kitty knew her oral skills were top notch, and she guessed that between the erotic scene Matt and Nate had already watched and her talented tonguing of their balls and sucking of their cocks was driving them to a faster orgasm than any of the three expected. Nate was the first to unload.

"UUNNNNGGHHH!!!" he cried out and loosed a giant load into Kitty's mouth, as she worked hard to swallow it all, but still had small trails of cum run out the corners of her mouth.

She then quickly turned to Matt and replaced her stroking hand with her mouth, quickly taking his full shaft deep, almost gagging as it hit the back of her throat... but keeping her composure as she watched Matt close his eyes and throw his head back, clearly enraptured by the feel of Kitty's mouth on his cock.

"Oh my god! You've got the fucking hottest mouth!" Matt said.

"Mmmm... then you're going to love what I'm about to do with my tongue!" Kitty responded, herself turned on by the wanton slut she was being for the group of guys gathered for what turned out to be more than just a game.

Kitty looked up at Matt's eyes, which had turned back down to look at her, as she continued to ride Corey's cock. She was impressed by how long Corey was lasting, and she loved the way his strong hands gripped her petite waist and bobbed her up and down on his thick member as she concentrated on Matt's hard-on. She flicked her tongue at the tip, running it up and down the crevice on the head. She knew this would drive Matt over the edge, and she was soon proven right.

"OH MY GOD!" Matt exclaimed and erupted his own load of hot, sticky cum into her open mouth. Kitty did her best to catch it all, but some drops spurted onto her face and ran down her cheeks as she swallowed what she did catch on her tongue.

Turning her attention back to Corey -- who Kitty thought might be having the sexual performance of his life -- Kitty rubbed some of the cum that had run down her cheek onto his strong chest. She climbed off his cock and used her tongue to lick her sweet pussy juices clean from the stiff rod. Looking into his eyes, she began to stroke.

"C'mon, baby! Show me how far up your own chest you can shoot your own spunk!" she implored him, using her best hand job technique on his cock, feeling him edging closer with each stroke. "Yessss!!! That's it!"

Her efforts were soon rewarded as Corey groaned and began to let loose as torrent of cum that shot almost all the way to his neck and landed with large splatters upon his chest and torso. Kitty was amazed at the amount he came -- but maybe not surprised because of the buildup he -- and the other football fans in the room -- had gone through that day.

"MMMM!!! BABY!!!" she exclaimed as she climbed up him again and lustfully sucked up the pools of cum that had gathered on him. She loved the taste and ground her body against him as a reward... and then lowered her mouth to lick the ooze that was just finishing from his delating prick. "Thank you, baby!"

Nearly before she could finish swallowing that, Kyle and Gordy -- fully naked by then with their own impressive hard-ons on display -- took her by the hand and led her to a clear spot in front of the couch. While the two men got on their knees -- one behind her and one in front -- Kitty got on all fours to get ready for what she knew they wanted to do: spitroast her.

She loved how hot and slutty it was to take two cocks that way. And she knew how it would turn on the guys again, especially her boyfriend who had a lewd smile on his face and a handful of his own cock as he was truly enjoying having lost this bet. Kitty shot a lewd smile back at him as Kyle filled her mouth and Gordy pushed his thick cock into her wet pussy.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned around the head of the hard prick pushing open her lips... as another prick spread her pussy lips apart and pushed deep inside. "MMMMMM!!!!"

Kitty was the master of multi-tasking, getting into a rhythm that took Kyle's cock deeper into her throat with each stroke, while moving her hips to me.et the thrusting of Gordy from behind. Taking Kyle's dick out of her mouth for just a second but continuing to stroke him with her hand, she turned and looked behind her to let Gordy know just how good he felt.

"YESSS!!! Fuck me, Gordy! Give me the full length, deep inside!"

12