Kitty Makes a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning back to Kyle, Kitty urged him on as well.

"And don't stop fucking my mouth! GOD!! You two are fucking awesome!" she declared and went back to deepthroating Kyle's hard tool.

She was impressed with the way these two worked together... maybe they had double-teamed a woman before, Kitty thought. Whatever it was, she was in heaven, as Gordy reached forward with one hand to play with her perky tits and used the other to finger her throbbing clit.

"Yes! Yes! YESSSS!!!" Kitty screamed out loud, seeing the other four guys she had already made cum start to stroke their cocks again, obviously turned on by the erotic scene in front of them... and a more-than-large hard on tenting Brett's pants, intriguing and turning on Kitty. Maybe she would have to fuck them all a second time that day... or at least suck those wonderful dicks again. She felt another orgasm begin to grow as Gordy's fingers and cock worked their magic on her.

"OH GOD! FUCK YES! OHHHH! I'M GONNA CUMMMM!!!" Kitty shouted as she felt her pussy contract around Gordy's cock. "UNNNHHHH! AHHHHH! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!"

Kitty's beautiful little ass bucked against Gordy's hips as she felt her juices flow even harder than before. It was all she could do to keep her concentration on Kyle's dick and suck him well.

"Flip her around!" Kyle said, and Gordy knowingly nodded back at him, as the two spun her around so Kyle could plunge into her wet depths and Gordy could enjoy her fantastic oral skills.

She loved the taste of her own spunk on Gordy's dick that was just moments ago pistoning in and out of her pussy. The tanginess, the erotic smell... it was almost too much for Kitty to handle as she licked every inch of beautiful manhood in front of her, while Kyle's own good-sized dick began its own rhythmic thrusting into her.

"OH GOD! I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!" she said as she felt the head of Kyle's cock pound again and again on the bundle of nerves that made up her G spot, and she began to squirt and cover Kyle's dick as she came. "AAAHHHHH!!!"

"I'm well-lubricated now!" declared Kyle as he let his still hard cock fall out of Kitty's well-fucked pussy. That was some kind of signal to Gordy, Kitty thought, as Gordy pulled his dick away from her face, laid back and pulled her on top of him. "And I think she's ready."

Kitty knew what was coming next, and she relished the thought of this most erotic of coupling's: a double penetration. Kitty climbed upon Gordy's dick and easily plunged it all the way to the hilt as she began to ride. Looking back at Kyle, she hissed the words she knew he longed to hear... and that she longed to say.

"Fuck my ass!"

Already impaled on one dick, Kitty spread her ass cheeks and prepared for another. Kyle was right; he was well-lubricated, and his cock began to penetrate past the sphincter of muscles making up the tight ring of her asshole.

"UHHHNNN!" Kitty moaned as the thick cock spread her ass open, and Gordy's tool began to pump and hit all the right spots deep inside Kitty's cunt. "AHHH! YESSS! JUST LIKE THAT!"

She rode the two wonderful pricks and felt so filled at that moment. Kitty loved the way these two worked together, and she used her inner pussy muscles and the muscles in her anus to squeeze each cock in a rhythm she couldn't have imagined she'd been able to do just a few hours earlier. But after fucking a roomful of guys -- except for one that she hoped would be as special as she imagined he would be -- she didn't even surprise herself.

Kyle and Gordy got into a sync, and she could tell that they were turned on by how the heads of their cocks slid by each other, deep inside her, separated only by the thin wall of flesh between her vaginal and anal openings. The room was filled with the erotic sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, moan over moaning, and the sounds of the other men -- including Kitty's boyfriend -- stroking their own cocks as this played out before the most wonderful audience Kitty could ever imagined.

"Yes! C'mon, boys! Give me that cum!"

She looked into Gordy's face, and she could see that he was about to pop. Kitty looked back and saw that Kyle was closing in as well. For just a second, she thought how wonderful it would be to have them both go off at the same time. And in that instant, they did!

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Gordy exclaimed, and Kitty felt a rush of cum run up his shaft and begin to empty into her pussy, spilling back out the sides.

"UUUNNNNHHHHH!!!!" Kyle said just a second later and filled Kitty's asshole with his own impressive load.

Panting, the three of them collapsed together, trying to catch their breath. Kitty reached down, almost in a daze, and ran her fingers over her well-fucked pussy and ass and marveled at the gooey mess that had been made. She thought she might lie there for a while, with Kyle and Gordy joining her. But then Brett walked up. He was still clothed and reached out a hand to help Kitty up... but stopped her as she was on her knees in front of him.

"My turn," is all he said, and Kitty nodded in agreement. She wasn't sure what his pants held, but she could tell by the huge bulge on display just in front of her face, that it might be bigger than any cock -- real or toy -- she had ever had. Almost timidly, she ran her hand over the front of his pants and a single finger outlining what was beneath.

She unbuckled his belt, zipped open his fly and pulled down his jeans and shorts at the same time. And there it was: Massively thick and long -- maybe almost 11 inches and barely able to fit her hands around it -- Kitty's mouth dropped open in awe.

"Oh! My! God!" she said as the massive tool stood out -- and grew -- right in front of her. She kept her eyes wide open and looked up at Brett as she began to swirl her tongue around the massive head. "This is so much more than I could have ever imagined!"

Brett grunted an acknowledgment as he pulled his shirt over his head, exposing a strong, lean torso, and Kitty pulled his jeans down and off. Although there were nine people in the room, for Kitty, at that moment, it seemed it was only Brett and her. She had wanted a cock like this -- and quite frankly, this cock in particular -- for a long time. And she savored every inch as she used her mouth to take half of it into her mouth and her hands to stroke what she couldn't fit into her oral opening. And she knew this would end up as more than just a blow job.

"Lie back!" Brett barked at her, and Kitty quickly complied.

She looked around the room at Corey, Jeremy, Matt, Nate, Kyle, Gordy and her own boyfriend -- all who had fallen silent in their own states of awe... and then looked up as Brett was hovering over her. Spreading her legs wide, Kitty barked her own order at Brett.

"Fuck me, now!"

And with that, Brett began to push his massive prick against her pussy. Although already stretched from the multiple fuckings she had already received, this dick made her feel small and tight again, as the bulbous head began to part her wet pussy lips and filled her like no other cock had done before.

"OHHH!!! GAAAWWWWDDDD!" Kitty cried out as Brett's dick began to stretch and then push deeper within. "AHHHH!!!!"

With each stroke, Brett went further inside her... and with each stroke, Kitty writhed under his body and relished in the way he was fucking her. He went easy at first, but as Kitty groaned and tried to fuck him back, Brett picked up the pace and pushed the limits of what she could take.

"UUUNNNNHHHH!!! YOU'RE SO BIG!!!!" she screamed, and he fucked her harder and deeper with each stroke. Kitty looked into his face and saw lust-filled eyes and a look of determination, as his incessant pumping continued. "GOD! YES! THAT's IT! SO! FUCKING! GOOD"

Kitty was amazed as Brett's strong arms picked her up while he went into a seated position and dropped her wanting pussy onto this impressive hard tool. He practically lifted her up and down as she could feel another orgasm build, once again, deep inside her pussy.

"AAAHHHHH!!!! I'M CUMMING!!!!" she shouted over the din of flesh against flesh -- hers against Brett's and the other men's hands jerking their own cocks in appreciation of what was happening before them. "AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

Kitty felt the gush of her female ejaculate pour out of her cunt, as she continued to ride Brett's cock. She was almost spent from an afternoon of fucking, but she wasn't quite ready for this to end. She loved the feel of Brett's hands on her hips, as he moved her like a rag doll. Kitty loved being fucked so well and looked back at her naked boyfriend, who had the hardest dick she had ever seen on him. She nodded his way, just to make sure that he knew she was still his... even if he had a lot to live up to after today.

She nearly yelped as Brett lifted her off him -- she thought for sure he would cum as she rode him, but his stamina proved incredible as she had already been fucking him with all of her might for what seemed longer than all of the others combined. But he placed her on all fours and lined up behind her... to what she knew would be the deepest fucking of her life.

All Kitty could do is moan loudly as Brett pushed into her from behind, seemingly determined to give her all of the nearly foot-long cock that filled her doggystyle. She felt his hand grab her hair and pull her head back to look at him... as his other hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her against his hard thrusts from behind. Kitty could barely get a mew out of her mouth as his unrelenting fucking continued.

"OHHH!!!" is all she could gasp as his man meat filled her in such a good way.

Kitty felt his one hand move up her belly and massage her breasts and tweak her nipples... while the other hand pulled her head back by the hair closer to his face until their lips met. At first, he kissed her tenderly. But soon the passion he packed in his cock was matched by the passionate kiss he gave her, his tongue probing deep into her mouth... and she kissed him hard back, letting her tongue intertwine with his.

As they kissed, Kitty felt Brett's hand move back down her body, over the small patch of closely trimmed pubic hair and directly onto her clit. Filled with almost a foot of rigid cock that Kitty could have sworn she felt every ridge and bump as it stretched out her pussy walls, she now faced another assault on her senses as his expert fingers started making circles around her throbbing clit.

"OH! FUCK! YESSS!!!!" she cried out as her pussy began to tense up and wrap around his thick dick, yet another orgasm building within her. Her passion released again. "AAAHHHHH!!!!"

Kitty's pussy twitched as Brett continued his fucking from behind, a seemingly endless stream of pumping in and out of her. She was nearing the point of exhaustion and didn't know if she could take much more. Besides, she wanted what she imagined would be a huge load of cum from this massive cock. Looking back at him, Kitty realized what she needed to say to put him over the edge.

"Fuck me... Daddy!!!"

She saw a wild look in Brett's eyes at the utterance of that one phrase and braced herself as he gripped her hips tight with both hands and pumped furiously into her love tunnel.

"AAAHHHH!!! UUUUHHHHH!!! MMMMMM!!!!" Brett groaned loudly as a torrent of cum poured forth from his phallus and spilled out the sides of Kitty's pussy as she panted hard and struggled to catch her breath. "FUCK! SUCH A HOT CUNT!!!"

Kitty collapsed onto the floor, as Brett too was panting next to her, on all fours himself now. As she recovered, Kitty moved her head over to his cock and licked off the combination of her pussy juices and his sticky cum. She loved the tanginess of her own taste mixed with the musky scent and flavor of Brett's cum and relished in the slutty feeling that had overtaken her that day.

She almost faded in and out of conscientious as Kitty cleaned up Brett's cock and soon found another in her face, ready to be sucked again. She closed her eyes and happily obliged, lolling the head in and out of her mouth, feeling hands all over her pussy and tits... as each of the others took another turn fucking her mouth again, cumming once more into her oral opening.

Kitty laid there for just a minute or two while the men dressed. Tired, but determined to still be the good host, she dragged herself up and made sure to kiss goodbye to each and every one of them -- Brett, Corey, Jeremy, Matt, Nate, Kyle and Gordy -- as her naked body was on display in the doorway for the whole neighborhood to see. Kitty glanced across the street and wondered if that cute silver fox, Fred Dover, could see her... and maybe if he would come over for Monday Night Football, she devilishly thought.

But as the last of them left and waved goodbye, Kitty turned to her boyfriend, who had his own wanton look of lust on his face, being the only one not satisfied in the carnal buffet that had been laid out in the living room.

"C'mon, baby!" Kitty said as she took him by the hand and led him upstairs. "Let's grab a shower where you can help clean me up... and then get me dirty all over again!"

THE END

12