Kitty's Balls Spanking

Story Info
Kitty gets his large balls spanked by his Mistress, Raven.
1.8k words
4.47
11.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay. So for the record, I found this story written in an old notebook. I wrote it years ago, for myself, with no desire or reason to post it anywhere.

This should probably tip you off that this story is most likely very depraved, and uniquely kink centric to my tastes.

I decided to transcribe it and post it under the philosophy of "Why Not", and who knows, maybe it might even find an audience.

This story contains:

No story - Pain play - BDSM - Sado-Masochism - Femdom - Female on Femboy - Ball Spanking - Excessive cum - Condom filling - Huge balls - Porn physics - Chastity cage - Light feminization - No penetration

All Characters are 18+

____

Kitty knelt on the floor in front of the bedroom door. His long hair pulled back into a ponytail as his body lightly trembled.

He could hear Raven's heels click across the tile, towards the door and Kitty's body tightened.

It wasn't long before the door opened and his mistress stood over him, a enjoying smile on her lips.

"Such a good girl."

Kitty couldn't help his reaction to her words, biting his lip as his engorged balls between his legs tightened. With a quick gulp Kitty swallowed nervously.

The beautiful woman dressed in tall heels and sheer fabrics, stooped down and cupped the boi's face.

"Have you behaved today?" She said sweetly.

Betraying himself, Kitty gave her a guilty smile, and Raven's eyes narrowed as she let go of his face.

She stood tall before him.

"What were the rules?"

Kitty swallowed. "The condom must stay empty until you came home." He said with a wince.

"Bed, now. Butt up." She said sternly.

Kitty stood without a word, hobbling to his feet, his nude body on full display for her as he turned and crawled onto the bed on his hands and knees.

His massive set of enhanced balls dangled between his thighs, as his tiny caged cock, wrapped in a condom, was easily dwarfed by its size.

As kitty listened to his mistress approach, the ache in his balls grew greater.

He'd known from the moment Raven had proposed the rules for the day that he would be facing a punishment.

Because of the serum Raven had been testing on him, Kitty's cum production had increase, a hundred fold, a long with some obvious and heavy growth.

Even before his balls were half the size they were now, his little caged clit dripped cum uncontrollably. The lightest movement or word from his mistress would cause a thick drool of cum to spill into the special polymer condom he now had to wear at all times. So with today's rules... Kitty didn't stand a chance.

Raven sat on the edge of the bed, giving a thorough examination of Kitty's large swollen orbs.

She hefted one in her hand, feeling the heavy weight of one of his spunk factories, noting how they hug heavier and lower than before. Each of his balls being a little over the size of a peach.

Kitty trembled with a moan at the touch of her hand adding another spurt of cum into the slightly ballooned condom attached to his micro cage.

Raven tisked and shook her head. "Such a naughty little girl. You couldn't even last a few hours without wetting yourself."

She squeezed his ball in her hand, not hard but enough that that pleasurable pressure caused Kitty to moan, filling the condom more. The gorged condom dangled from the cage, filled with a near half pint of boy batter.

Raven's fingers unraveled from around his throbbing testi, and Kitty felt her hand and waist on the bed vanish. He didn't have to turn and look to know what was happening. Her steps across the floor were clear, as she made her way over to her drawer of many things.

Opening the drawer, Raven's fingers frolicked through the section she kept just for punishments, eyes sparkling at the tools, toys and trinkets, all able to deliver that delicious flavor of punishment in the right hands.

There was a moment of contemplation, before her black nails came to rest on exactly what she needed. With a smile, she pulled the heavy wooden paddle from the drawer.

Glancing over his shoulder, Kitty's gaze fixed on the paddle and he felt his knees wanting to buckle.

"M-mistress... I... -"

"Shh~" Raven said, bringing her finger to her lips, their edges still curled into a smile, and Kitty's mouth quickly shut.

He swallowed, closing his eyes and shifted in place, his lower lip caught between his teeth.

Kitty felt his Mistress' weight return to the bed. He felt her soft hand on his butt, caress over one mound, then the other, her fingers soft and warm. They moved down his hip to this thigh, before flicking over to below his hole.

She lightly rubbed his body at the root of his balls. With the way they now sagged, she took hold of the taut skin. Separating his balls and his body with her grasp, she lightly tugged, pulling his plump balls to dangle in her grasp.

Kitty's eyes went wide as he realized what was coming. His butt had known the wooden paddle well, it was one of Mistress' favorite choices when breaking him in. And with the way she poised, his swollen, sensitive, cum filled balls were being primed for a taste of the sturdy wood.

Raven rubbed the cool plank against the surface of his churning hot orbs. "You know what to do." She reminded.

And before Kitty could react he felt a slow but heavy thud of the paddle against his balls.

Even though the first hit usually never hurt, Kitty's body lurched forward. His lips sat parted as light swirls filled his eyes; the little pap on his full balls having done the equivalent of resetting his brain. Sending the soft boi into deep masochistic subby mode as if flipping a switch.

"Kitten?" Raven's smirking words made him blink out of his trance.

"Th-thank you Mistress. Can I have another?" He finally recited the line he was trained to say during spankings.

"Good girl." There was another thud of Raven's paddle with her words.

Kitty lurched again, though Raven's hand kept its hold on his balls, pulling them taut, achingly so against her grasp.

Without having to be reminded, Kitty quickly recited his line.

A slightly heavier pap came after, and Kitty squeaked. Each hit had caused a gush of cum to spill into the condom, though with the tension of Raven's grasp, he could feel it tingle like sparks from his tail bone up his spine.

"Thank you mistress. Can I have another?" His voice was breathy and higher than it was a moment ago.

"Yes you can Kitten. And I think you're ready for some real spanks."

Kitty's knees trembled at her words.

pap

There was an audible sound this time with Raven's paddle against Kitty's balls. A gasp caught in his throat.

"T-thank you -"

Pap

Kitty's vision went white with the second heavier blow. Raven didn't have to hit hard, the heavy weight of the paddle doing most of her work for her.

Pap!

Kitty hadn't responded, when the next firm twap came. His mouth just hung open as a warm and deep tingle spread through his tender balls.

Pap!!

A cacophony of pleasure and pain mixed and muddled Kitty's mind. A bead of saliva strung from the little femme masochist's lip down to the mattress, as his mouth hung open..

Pap!!!

Kitty's stunned silence was finally broken with that twap, letting out a humming whimper of a little pain slut.

"That's my girl." Raven cooed, reveling in her Kitten's adorable little whimpers, but knowing she could push him even farther.

Pop!

With a trembling gasp of a moan, Kitty's elbows buckled, dropping his face and shoulders down into the mattress.

A massive shot of cum blasted into the dangling balloon of a condom, that now sagged down near touching the mattress. It's pink surface stretched to see the gooey white liquid inside.

Raven flipped the paddle. Pressing the cooler side into his balls, lightly rubbing their red surface, giving him a moment of reprieve.

She glanced over at him, his pony tail hanging limply over his shoulder as he lay face down in the matress. Raven couldn't help but love how submissive and breedable he looked, face down butt up, naked and presenting in bed.

"Kitten?" She asked, and could almost see his ears perk up. "Would you like to continue?" She asked and the little devil inside her jumped with joy as he nodded into the mattress. "That's a good girl."

She gave a few soft paps, warming him back up. She wanted nothing more than to ruin these fat slutty balls, after all, they were unbecoming of the cute little girl that was her Kitten, but she did love the way they contrasted and made his little caged clit look even tinier.

She glanced down between his legs and bit her lip watching the large bulge of a condom dangle there. Raven's newest pleasure had been watching and making him fill a condom to its breaking point. It was the whole reason for their little experiment. And now to her delight her little kitten was able to pump out enough sticky white boy milk to fill a bucket.

Having burst a a whole pack of XL Trojans over the past few weeks alone, Raven wanted to see if this specialty rated condom would live up to it's claims. And what a better time to put it to the test then right now.

Pop!

Kitty jolted in the bed, his balls tightening against his Mistress' hand, but before his large orbs could finish dumping another heavy load, Raven quickly brought down the paddle in hard smack.

Kitty's brain went blank as he laid their, lewd whimpering moans muffling into the sheets as pop after pop of his mistresses paddle rattled off behind him. His subby consciousness hung on by a pleasured thread as his caged clit pumped torrent after torrent of cum into the swelling condom.

Raven's hand on his balls adjusted, pulling his balls tight in there sack for optimal leverage.

Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop!

The spanking came heavy and fast, relentlessly pounding his innocent balls over and over.

Kitty wasn't sure when, but his knees had given out, his body folding like a deck of cards onto the mattress. Between his thighs he could feel the large gallon filled balloon laying, sloshing in its hot stickiness.

He felt Raven's hand, rubbing over his butt and lower back and focused in enough to hear her voice.

"That's a good girl. You did such a good job. Look how much you came. This has to be a new record for you." She fawned, looking down at the basketball sized bloated condom sitting under his red and lighty purple battered balls.

Kitty lifted his head out of the pool of drool and looked back at her.

"Morning sunshine." Raven giggled. "I thought you almost passed out there." She gave a little swat to the condom and watched it jiggle. "I think we found the best way to milk you." She teased and Kitty blushed.