Kitty's Team Spirit Pt. 03

Story Info
Kitty's continuing workout brings more surprises.
4.8k words
4.65
18.1k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

"MMMPPHHH!"

Kitty whined and shouted through the gag that Rick had just shoved into her mouth. He had wadded up her panties into a ball and shoved them deep into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged with her underwear. Then he had placed a strip of the duct tape across her mouth, both keeping the lingerie in and keeping her mouth shut.

She was still tied to the stationary exercise bike and being forced to ride it continuously. As she pedaled. the seat, which had been 'reimagined' had two large thick dildos on it and they constantly were thrust up and into Kitty's pussy and ass

Kitty's eyes bulged and her cheeks turned red as she tried again to beg this woman to release her.

Carol Bishop looked around at the group of naked men surrounding Kitty. She could see that all their cocks were hard or getting hard. She slapped Kitty's jiggling ass and enjoyed the feeling of it bouncing under her spanking, as well as the way Kitty screeched through her gag.

She slapped her ass again.

Faster cunt!" she yelled, give these boys what they want.

Kitty's legs pumped harder and faster, spurred on by Carol's corporal punishment. As she pedaled and rode the stationary bike, the two dildos plunged deeper and faster into her pussy and ass. Kitty had never been so stuffed and she squealed and sobbed as they fucked her harder and harder.

Her orgasm was rising again, and she could not contain it. She desperately tried to raise her ass off the seat, reducing the penetration of the rubber cocks, trying with all her might to avoid the tidal onrushing of her orgasm.

But it was no use, the thick silicone dicks thrust deep into her holes and Kitty once more began to cum. She shook and moaned through her gag and tried to breathe through her nose. Her bound tits ached and had turned deep red and purple. She couldn't control herself and as she began to cum, she squirted hard, drenching the invading cocks as well as the bike and her own legs. If she hadn't been impaled on the two dildos, she would have slid off the seat.

Carol smiled, watching Kitty's body thrash and shake as she came. She reached out and grabbed a hold of Kitty's bound breast, squeezing and shaking it. This made the captured soccer mom scream through her gag and shake and thrash harder than ever.

Carol could see that Kitty's breasts were very sensitive. She loved the feeling of Kitty's swollen mammary flesh oozing between her fingers, feeling the rock-hard nipple against her palm.

"That's two" Carol said, counting Kitty's orgasms. "But I think that's enough for this game." She turned to Rick who stood there, stiff cock in hand and staring at Kitty's throes of passion.

"What else do you have planned for her?" She asked him.

Rick reluctantly tore his eyes from the orgasming Kitty and looked at carol Bishop.

"We...Uh, that is I thought about tying her to the weight bench." He looked back at the snorting, panting MILF trapped on the two dildos. "After the bike ride, I thought she could use a few real cocks!"

Carol smiled at Rick.

"Excellent." Let's get her down from here and get the next stage set up!" Then she raised a hand and slapped Kitty hard twice, once across each bound breast.

"That's enough. You can stop pedaling...for now!"

Tears streamed down Kitty's face even as orgasmic pleasure thundered through her bondaged body. She slowed her legs and stopped pedaling. Now she just sat astride the bike, her holes stuffed and groaned at the aches and quivers coursing through her.

Carol reached over and began to remove the cuffs holding Kitty's hands to the handlebars, While Rick and Nate stood to each side of her and carefully helped her raise up and finally remove the dildos from her. While they held her up, Chris and Tom quickly uncuffed her legs from the pedals. Then the boys slid Kitty off the bike completely, holding her so she didn't collapse.

Carol watched all of this with burning eyes. She loved how the abused woman's body shook and jiggled as she was unable to completely control her body. She especially loved Kitty's bound boobs and absolutely intended to enjoy them even more.

"Let's get her to the weight bench, boys." Carol said.

The gang nodded their approval and Kitty was half-dragged, half-carried over to a long weight bench. It was padded and had a pair of raised arms at the head for barbells to lie across.

Several of the boys who didn't have the pleasure of carrying the shaking Kitty went to the barbells and together, picked up one set with two-hundred pounds in weight. They set the barbells in place and then both added another fifty-pound weight to each side, securing them tight on the bar.

Kitty, meanwhile, was laid out flat along the weight bench, her head just under the massive weight of the barbells. Her feet straddled to either side of the bench. Once laid down, Rick grabbed her hands and pulled them wide to the barbell, just on the outer side of the arms that held it. There, he quickly used some short coils of rope to bind her hands to the weights.

Kitty was in good shape but even had she not been exhausted from several forced orgasms, she would never have been able to lift three-hundred pounds.

As Rick tied her hands in place, two other boys grabbed her spread legs and quickly tied them to the bench's legs. Kitty feebly tried to kick and pull against her bindings, but they had secured her well. Kitty was once again tied and helpless.

"MMMPPHH! GG-UUGGHH!" she garbled through the gag, pleading with them all to stop.

Carol stood over Kitty, looking down at her trapped body. Slowly, she reached down and stroked a finger over the strip of duct tape across her mouth. Then, peeling up a small edge, she yanked the tape off in a hard, fast motion.

Kitty yelled at the stinging tape as it was torn off. Then Carol grasped her jaw and forced it open. She took two fingers and hooked Kitty's sodden underwear from her mouth and pulled them out.

Kitty gasped in a huge breath of air several times. Carol continued to look down at her. Then, taking two fingers, she ran them over Kitty's bruised, full lips and slowly slid them into her mouth. She pressed them in deep and was delighted as Kitty spit and gagged on them. Carol kept her fingers shoved into her mouth while her other hand began to pinch and pull on Kitty's hard, stiff swollen nipples.

Kitty gasped, choking on the fingers shoved into her throat and her body thrashed and shook as Carol tormented her bound boobs.

"Well boys?" Carol asked, "aren't you going to join in?"

The team needed no further urging. Tom immediately bent down between Kitty's legs and began to run his tongue along her inner thigh and up onto her hairy mound. He lapped at her wide-open pussy and began to tongue her with long, deep strokes.

Kitty groaned and writhed her hips trying to keep away from Tom's mouth, but he grabbed her ass and squeezed hard, holding her still while he licked and sucked on the helpless soccer mom's twat.

Meanwhile, Chris wanted Kitty's tits almost as much as Carol did. He bent down and began to lick and stroke her nipple. Slowly at first, with little flicks of his tongue, quickly speeding up and licking harder. Kitty's breasts heaved and shook as she experienced a myriad of sensations flooding through her body. He tits felt like they were on fire, her pussy spasmed and throbbed.

Chris now sucked the whole of her nipple into his mouth, locking his lips around it and beginning to suck. His teeth took a hold of her straining nub and he teased and pulled it all the while sucking more and more tit flesh into his mouth.

Carol continued to fill Kitty's mouth with, now three fingers, shoving them deep into her throat and marveling at the way Kitty gagged and sucked on them. Her hand continued to flick Kitty's distressed nipple, and then pull on it, twisting as she pulled.

Kitty groaned and cried as her poor breasts were continually attacked. Yet deep inside, between her legs, in her stomach, throughout her chest, slivers of pleasure were being stoked, causing trembling shudders within her. Kitty could feel yet another orgasm rising. She was helpless to stop it as she shook and ground her ass cheeks against the bench.

Tom took this as a cue to suck harder and probe deeper with his tongue. His fingers reached up and pulled at Kitty's cunt lips, stretching them wide as he lapped at her flowing juices. Then his tongue found her clit, swollen and engorged from all the previous attention it had received and so very sensitive. He lashed his tongue across it faster and faster. He felt Kitty jerk and heard her squeal even through the fingers in her mouth. Encouraged, he began to suck on her clit. Take it in his teeth and nibble on it while stroking it over and over.

Kitty's breasts shuddered; her pussy roared with the pleasure of Tom's tongue. Her leg muscles cramped and trembled as she strained against the ropes. And the feelings within her continued to build.

Carol pulled her fingers out of Kitty's mouth and Kitty screamed at her.

"No more, oh god no more!"

Carol had no pity.

"How many is that now?" She demanded of the trapped Kitty.

Kitty groaned as her body was wracked by another orgasmic spasm. She grunted and ground her teeth. Carol just looked at her and then grabbed her nipple once more and pulled on it, hard.

"How many?" she demanded again.

Kitty sobbed as her tit was stretched and twisted. In a shaky voice, she gasped out:

"Th...three."

Carol laughed. Then she released Kitty's nipple and hooked her thumbs into her own shorts and in one swift motion, pulled them down. Kitty was startled and found herself staring at Carols naked twat, shaved clean, with red puffy folds of her labia just a foot or two away from her face.

Carol walked around to the head of the weight bench. She positioned one leg on either side, placing her pussy directly over Kitty's face. Then, holding the barbells for stability, she slowly lowered her lips till they sat directly over Kitty's mouth.

"Use that mouth of yours for more than screaming, bitch!" And she began to grind her pussy into Kitty's mouth.

Kitty had never been with a woman before, never even thought about it and now, suddenly she had a pussy sliding over her face. She pressed her lips together and tried to shake her head no, bit Carol just reached out and slapped Kitty across her purple, swollen breast. Then she slapped it again, twice more for emphasis.

"Eat me, now" she commanded.

Kitty screamed again and opened her mouth, her own tongue now stroking against Carol Bishop's pussy. The taste was salty and a bit musky but not completely unpleasant.

Carol must have liked it because she moaned and muttered "Oh yes" and ground her twat harder against Kitty's face.

While she continued to squeeze and slap Kitty's breast and make her continue tonguing her, she looked down at Tom who was munching on Kitty's own pussy.

"That's enough foreplay" she called out, "This girl needs a good fuck! So, give it to her!"

Tom looked up and saw Carol squirming and thrusting over Kitty's face. With a last nip at her clit, he stood up and positioned his cock, rock hard and ready, at the entrance to Kitty's pussy. He held it and rubbed it along her wet, dripping folds and slowly pushed in.

Kitty gagged on Carols pussy and cried as Tom began to thrust into her. Her tits were still being mauled and sucked and now she was being filled with cock. Her body was on overload, and she began to shake and spasm.

Tom loved the vibrations of the trapped MILF and thrust in harder. He buried his cock all the way in, then pulled out about halfway and slammed in again. Over and over, he plowed Kitty's pussy. He loved the thick, wet, slapping sounds his body made against Kitty's every time he slammed into her.

He grew even harder at her groans mixed with the sounds she made as she lapped and sucked on Coach Carol's pussy. Kitty shrieked and groaned and shouted at the constant fucking she was receiving, all of it buried in the wet folds of Carols cunt.

Now Carol was starting to feel it, radiating through her legs, heat rising in her stomach and crotch, she moaned with deep pleasure as Kitty tried to scream, and all the while continued to lick and suck her twat.

Kitty meanwhile was almost drowning in pussy juice as it flowed over her face, up her nose, down her throat. She lapped harder and faster trying to drink what juices she could so she wouldn't choke.

She could feel her own body reaching it's limit as Tom banged into her again and again and then, it hit and her whole body began to shake and bounce on the weight bench, her arms spasmed and pulled at the ropes, her legs shook and strained against their bonds and her pussy burst with explosive pleasure as she, once more, began to cum.

Tom continued to pound into her, Carol continued to grind against her, and Kitty could not control her body. It suffered wave after wave of thrumming, ass pounding, leg shaking orgasm. She screamed once more into Carols pussy and Carol rode her face like a wild horse.

Now Tom, holding himself deep inside Kitty, groaned and shouted: "Oh yeah!"

Then he began to shoot his load into Kitty's womb. He held himself deep as his cock expanded and thrust and shot out a huge load.

Kitty's pussy reacted of its own volition and clenched Tom's dick tight. Tom grunted with satisfaction and began to pull out and thrust in again and again, but it was a tight squeeze and he felt like his cock was in a ringer. He moaned and contented himself with just holding himself deep within her.

"That's four!" Carol shouted in glee at Kitty even as she reached her own first orgasm. She growled in animalistic pleasure and quickened the pace of her sliding herself back and forth over Kitty's face.

Rick stood back watching the sexual tableau, his mind racing and his cock growing harder by the second. He loved watching Kitty thrash and buck under Coach Carol and Toms ongoing use of her body. He was even more excited by Kitty's groans and the shakings of Kitty's tied tits as Chris pinched and licked and sucked on them. But his eyes kept sliding back to Carol and her tight, muscled ass and legs as they flexed and ground against Kitty's face. Then, he got an idea.

Rick quickly moved over to Nate and Carl and began whispering in their ears. The two boys began to nod and smile as he outlined his plan. A moment later they quickly moved off.

Rick approached to the side of the weight bench and began to squeeze and pull on Kitty's other breast, all the while casting sidelong glances towards Carol.

Carol was thoroughly enjoying herself, forcing the trapped Kitty to eat her pussy. And Kitty was doing a decent job for someone that Carol suspected had never eaten pussy before. She had cum once and, still not satisfied, continued to ride Kitty's face. She moaned in pleasure as she felt her tongue stab deep into her pussy and goad her on towards another orgasm.

She was so wrapped up in her own pleasure that she failed to realize that Nate and Carl had come up to either side of her.

As Carol reacted to a particularly powerful shudder caused by Kitty's lapping tongue, Nate and Carl acted quickly. They grabbed a hold of Coach Carol's wrists and snapped one end of a pair of handcuffs onto them, then immediately snapped the other end closed over the arms of the weight bench that held up the barbells.

Carols eyes flew fully opened as she felt her wrists grabbed and heard the metallic 'snap' of the cuffs locking in place.

"What the fuck?" she yelled. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Sorry Coach Bishop," Rick said as he came up behind her, "but watching you fuck Mrs. H's face was just too much for me. I must try you for myself!"

"What? Keep your hands off me you bastard!" she screamed, achingly unaware of the hypocrisy of demanding the boys stop what they were doing to her while she continued to participate in Kitty's ongoing abuse.

Rick just smiled and shook his head.

"Sorry, no can do! This is just too good an opportunity to pass up!"

He reached out and grabbed Carol's hips and pulled her back slightly. With her legs bent to allow her to squirm over Kitty's face, it had the effect of raising her ass up towards Rick.

Holding her tight he ordered Nate and Carl:

"Quick, spread her ass for me!"

The boys did just that, each grabbing a hold of Carols tight, muscled ass cheeks and pulled them wide. Rick took his cock and slid it between her spread cheeks till it rested over her puckered and spread ass hole.

"I have dreams about your ass, Coach, but I never thought I'd actually get to try it out!"

Then he pressed the flared bulbous head of his cock hard against Carol's tight hole and began to push in. It was a tight fit at first and he had to really make an effort to get in, but once he managed to force the head in, the rest of his cock slid in behind.

Carol screamed and bucked her hips and tried to pull away from Rick's invading member but pushed up against the barbells on the bench, with her hands cuffed, she had nowhere to go.

"Damn you" she screamed, "Stop this right now! I mean it!"

Rick ignored her and holding her hips, pulled the struggling coach hard against him as he slid deeper into her ass. Carol grunted and growled as Rick filled her tight, brown back hole. She wriggled her ass and tried to ease the pressure but all she succeeded at doing was to stroke Rick's cock harder with her ass.

Meanwhile, Carl and Nate stared at the struggling woman's soccer coach and at the trapped MILF tied below her. Their cocks were rigid, and throbbing and they wanted in on this. Carl was the first to react. He reached out and pulled up carol's t-shirt, sliding it up over her breasts, revealing her perfect tits bulging out of her sports bra.

Seeing this, Nate got in on the action and grabbing the sports bra by its bottom, pulled it up and off of Coach Carol's breasts. Her perfect 36C tits bobbed out and bounced as Carol's body was slammed into again and again by Rick.

The boys waisted no time in leaning in and beginning to squeeze and pull on those breasts. Nate Held the right breast in both hands and squeezed, taking the hard nipple and licking it, slowly, again and again. Carl was more aggressive. He loved how Carol had been mistreating Kitty's boobs and wanted to giver her some of the same back, so he slapped her breast, directly on her tit. Then he leaned his head forward and took the rock-hard nub in his teeth, biting down just enough to pull on it.

"MMMMMMMM!" Carol groaned against her will at the treatment the boys were giving her boobs and at the ass fucking she was receiving from Rick.

"Oh god!" she moaned, "you...have to...stop! UUUGGHH!"

But Rick was in heaven, his dick thrust deep into her ass and Nate and Carl were too fixated on her tits to even think of stopping.

"Don't forget about Mrs. H." Rick said.

Rick slid his hands up to her shoulders and began to press her down, back onto Kitty's face.

Kitty had managed to get several breaths while Rick had trapped Carol, but now the coach's pussy was slid back down over her face and Kitty once more began to suck and lick.

At her legs, Tom had pulled out, but that wasn't the end. Immediately Wayne stepped up, his cock ready for action, and began to push into Kitty. Wayne was wider than Tom and it was a tight fit, but he shoved forward, filling up Kitty's cunt with his throbbing dick.

Kitty moaned and whined as Wayne pushed himself in deeper and Carol's sopping cunt was forced against her mouth. Kitty's body was a funhouse ride for all of these people, and they kept at it as she thrashed and shook and licked and fucked, all the while rising towards yet another earth shattering orgasm. Kitty didn't know how much more of these she could take and even as her mind screamed for this to end, her body rode Wayne's cock and thrust up against him and pushed itself towards that next wave of release.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers
12