Kitty's Team Spirit Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol, meanwhile, had lost the capacity for any further rational thought. The hard cock in her ass was sending lightning bolts of pain and unspeakable pleasure through her body and the constant biting and pinching and sucking on her boobs was just gasoline on the fire. She growled and purred and moaned and humped Kitty's face and pushed back hard against Rick and let her body be carried away!

Pete watched all of this and had to have his turn. He straddled Kitty's chest, one leg to either side of the bench, just above her tits, so that Chris could continue playing with them. Then, he grabbed Coach Carol by the hair and leaned her down, over the barbells and pushed his dick towards her face.

Carol saw Pete's cock coming towards her, felt the hands pulling her hair, pushing her down towards the rigid member. She hadn't sucked a cock in many years and didn't really want to start now but a sudden hard thrust from Rick caused her to shudder all the way down to her toes and as she gasped at the intensity of it, Pete seized the moment and shoved his cock into her mouth.

Now Carol was trapped against the weight bench, a hard pounding cock in her ass, another engorged male member filling her mouth, two sets of hands and mouths on her tits and Kitty's tongue lapping at her white-hot pussy.

Kitty meanwhile gagged and choked on Carols twat while her powerfully aching and throbbing tits were played with. Her pussy was being slammed into again and again and Kitty was helpless but to take it all. She arched her back, kicked her feet, her tied arms strained against the ropes and her body exploded with fierce and debilitating spasms as she came again. Even as she cried and pleaded, her words unintelligible as her mouth was covered by a twitching, streaming cunt, her own body reveled in the release of another orgasm, and she was washed away to oblivion

Carol gagged around the cock that filled her mouth. She felt its thick head slide deep, tickling the back of her throat. She choked and spluttered, but hands held her tight against the cock and she was forced to tongue it, sliding across its shaft and sucking hard. Between her legs she felt Kitty thrash and jump, and she could tell the woman was having another orgasm.

Her tits were teased and pulled and twisted, nipples bit and sucked. Her own body was reaching it's limit and was about to cum again. Now she found herself willingly bobbing her head, egging on the shaft in her mouth. She lifted from Kitty's face ever so slightly and pushed back hard around Rick's cock.

That was enough for Rick. Unable to contain his own passion he slammed hard against Carol, his hands grabbing and squeezing her ass hard enough to leave a bruise and he began to cum. His molten load shot deep into Carol's ass, filling her with hot, sticky cum.

Carol hadn't felt a man cum inside her in a very long time. The feeling of being filled and squirted into took her over the edge as well and her own orgasm claimed her. She clenched her ass and humped against Rick and screamed around the cock in her mouth.

That in turn set Pete off and he began to shoot his own load into Carol's mouth. He grabbed her head and held her tight against his crotch, his pubic hair scratching against Carol's lips. Stream after stream of thick cum shot into Carol's mouth and down her throat. She had no choice but to gulp and swallow.

That was all there was for Kitty. White hot spasms of pleasure ripping through her, shaking her body, forcing her to higher and higher heights of lust. There was no thought, no begging, no pleading, only the glorious pain and pleasure of her orgasm.

As her body reached its limit and began to shake all over, Wayne reached his end. His cock swelled and twitched and began to shoot his load deep into Kitty. She drank it all in and took everything Wayne could give. She bounced and rolled and jiggled up and down and gave herself over to her passion.

Wayne stayed in her as long as he could, relishing the feel of her soft, warm pussy holding and squeezing his cock. Finally, he began to soften and reluctantly pulled out with a wet 'plop'. Kitty moaned as his cock left her with an empty feeling between her legs.

Behind Carol, Rick shuddered and twitched a few last times and he too pulled out of his tight warm hole. Carol grunted softly as he left her.

Now, Nate and Carl were swiftly stroking their own cocks as they continued to suck and lick Carol's tits. Both were reaching a frenzied pitch. They stood up straight and as if reading each other's minds, pushed their cocks up towards Carols tits. A few more hard jerks and they too began to cum, shooting out long strings of cum across Coach Carol's tits and down over Kitty's chest as well.

It took a few minutes for everyone to slow down, catch their breath and stand back. The team stared at the two women they had bound and used. Carols legs shook, her chest heaved, her face was dripping with cum from the overflow in her mouth. Kitty was heaving and gasping, her body still occasionally twitching as her own orgasm slowly subsided.

Chris was the first to speak. He looked at the two women and then to his teammates.

"That, was just fucking awesome." The team cheered and high fived as they stood around the two panting women. Finally, Carol looked up at Chris.

"OK. You had your fun. Now, will you please untie me?"

"Yes. Please!" Kitty added in a small, shaky voice.

Chris smiled and shook his head slightly.

"Not quite yet. We need one more thing."

He turned and moved away. The two women trembled and panted and waited to see what would happen next.

When Chris returned, he had his iPhone out. He held it up and began snapping picture after picture. He got good quality closeups of Coach Carol's face, of her spread legs dripping with cum. He took several pictures of Kitty's face, of her bound tits and her swollen, cum covered pussy. Wide shots and closeups of both the women. Then he looked to Carol and Kitty.

"There now. I have several pictures of the both of you and I have uploaded them to my personal Cloud account. If anything happens to any of us because of our time here today, those pictures will find their way out onto the world-wide-web, do you both understand?"

Kitty stared up at Carol, who was still tied above her. Their eyes met. Regardless of what they wanted, they came to an understanding.

"Yes," said Carol.

"We understand," said Kitty.

"Good" Chris replied. Then were all fine here. Guys, untie them."

As several members of the team started forward, Kitty raised her head slightly and said, in a faint and quavering voice:

"Could I ask one small favor?"

Chris looked at her, interested.

"Yes?" he asked

"Can I have another shower? Please?"

Chris and several of the team began to grin.

The End.

I hope you enjoyed this story. It's one of my fantasies and I am pleased I could share it with you all. I had a slightly harder time writing this story, both from a mechanical point of view, getting the exercise equipment right and a storytelling point of view, managing all the characters and coming up with a satisfactory ending. Please, let me know what you think! And, as always, Thanks for reading.

12