All Comments on 'Knee Socks Ch. 03'

by isidoranaya

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago

Just came across this series and the intensity of emotion between Andrew and Sarah leaps from the page. Extremely well crafted story. I am really disappointed with where the story seems to be going though.

Despite the intense love you've brought to life between Andrew and Sarah it looks like you are setting off on a path where they become involved with other people. If you take it down that path I really think it will spoil a truly romantic love story between siblings and will make nonsense of the intense love they feel for each other.

You are the author and have the right to take the story where you feel it should go all I can ask is that you don't ruin it for us readers who enjoy truly romantic sibling incest stories.

darthnader19darthnader19over 4 years ago
Don't listen to others

So far it's been amazing, please don't listen to other comments asking to take the story in a certain direction. Would love to see how the story progresses as you intend it to

RamazaRamazaover 4 years ago
Ditto

I agree wholy with the comment from thedayafter.

But i love the story so far...

centauri4centauri4over 4 years ago
Great structure, monologues

You definitely crafted a beautifully detailed story of sexual awakening between two young people, relatives or not. I did not have a sister but had several very beautiful cousins and they definitely occupied a place in my pre-adolescent imagination! Boys are capable of beginning to understand sex at age 7, 8 or 9, and I know that I did, not the feelings and emotion side of things but the raw physical side of it; the part where the natural parts of a boys brain awaken and neurons fire off simple from the appearance of ANY girl with curves! Anybody, aunts, cousins, neighbor ladies or the sisters of friends, all of these begin the sexual "education" of the men we will become and your story captures a part of this process very nicely!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Typo

Conversationalist rather than conservationist is what I think you mean with regard to Percy Morse!

TGun3112TGun3112about 4 years ago
Great story!

Please continue!

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensover 3 years ago
Wait... what was that..?

That last line, "good girl"... Who talks like that in regular conversation?

So either he knows about her submissive side and knowingly plays into it, which, at best, is deeply manipulative; or he's just seven kinds creepy.

I'm a romantic, and I agree with what others have said, that it would likely ruin the romance if they get involved with other people.

However, having read these last three chapters, I have to acknowledge your skill as a writer and author that I trust you to make it work even if you take it in that direction.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 3 years ago

Ah. I was a bit slow in picking up the new direction of the story.

Yeah, I ain't really interested in watching another damned cuckoldry story. Especially one starring yet another cocky asshole.

Good luck with it. Please tag it appropriately when it actually happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Finish the story.

Don't leave us hanging, finish the story!

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

Just found the story and enjoyed it. I hope you come back to finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very readable. And sexiful to boot!

I will check out your Favorites whilst i await your further writings.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Years ago it was typically the female who got the “put out or get out “ ultimatum While it certainly is weird for two people who are supposedly planning their entire lives around each otherto immediately go hook up with someone else after an emotional blow up. But, if Andrew can’t get this inane concept of “ incest police “ watching his every move, just waiting for the opportunity to pounce on him with night sticks and then drag his battered face and body on local television so everyone will know what a sick-o he is.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Well darn, I went to look for where that shirt typo is and my comment vanished, Not sure if it was sent or what. So here goes again….

I only gave this chapter 4 stars, because they still are not having sex, and Andrew is still blabbering about the incest police dragging him off to jail after they pound him with their night sticks and then drag him on tv so the whole world knows what a sick degenerate he is. Damn. guy, I’ve never heard of anything THAT SCREWED UP on a bad acid trip, let alone someone describing their perception of real life!! GET REAL !! Let me guess, Andrew rides the bus because he was caught doing 56 on the interstate? Obviously, the incest 👮‍♂️’ associates made sure he lost his license forever for such a heinous crime!

And there is a tiny typo at the bottom of page two, right when Percival is being introduced to us.I think you wanted to talk about his clothing, but the “r” is missing from “shirt”. and it gives a whole different twist to the paragraph! Lastly, and if I am wrong, let me know and I will gladly post a apology to you, but I thought some descriptions went on like they were filling space. Not that you did this, but when someone wakes up and it’s a nice sunny day, the stage is set. But when the rays of the sun shone down on the dew covered leaves while the birds enjoyed the cool waters collected on the crisp leaves of the wood……”. i think someone is filling space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, it's a shame that you seemed to have left this unfinished. This was just starting to turn into a solid romance story between Andrew and Sarah. I had a good idea of where this was going and it makes me wish there was more to read; Carla was going to come onto Andrew while Percival was going to come onto Sarah, and some major decisions and perhaps mistakes were going to be made by the twins. Love stories always need some level of heartbreak before reconciliation, and this chapter was seeming to be the beginning of that stage of Sarah and Andrew's relationship. Or maybe I've read all of that completely wrong. Either way I hope one day you come back to this and decide to finish it, you'd make a lot of people happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously how is this story left like this?? Why would you stop at this point? Please continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i really hope you continue this was a great story

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge5 months ago

Damn writer's that quit in the middle of a story ... why bother starting if you CAN'T finish!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous